Thanos vs Magneto, GL(Kyle), The Ray & Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko, kill... forum rules.

Stoic
I think that this fight would depend on how powerful people believe that Thanos is, and how well he would do against assaults from Magneto, and the other speedy energy wielders, while being bum rushed, and pile drived by the Hulk.

King Castle
did i mention hulk's pants are missing since he tore out of them when he hulked out?

plus. thanos has shields.

Stoic
I have no idea why Reed hasn't offered Banner a few suits made of unstable molecules yet, or why Marvel has him running around dressed like that when he's intelligent, the same goes for Rulk.

Mshinu
Thanos whups them.

As for Hulk & Rulk`s outfits they are following the rule that 90% of charachers in a Hulk comic must be some kind of large monocolour beastie with torn clothes.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mshinu
Thanos whups them.

As for Hulk & Rulk`s outfits they are following the rule that 90% of charachers in a Hulk comic must be some kind of large monocolour beastie with torn clothes.

I think I'll write Marvel a letter about it. Banner is too refined a character, to have no style, I mean Grundy even dresses better than the Hulk and Rulk combined. Rulk should dress like Guile to fit his character.

By the way, I really need to see Thanos fight the Hulk or someone of his caliber to give a real opinion as to who would win in a fight between the two, because all I remember Thanos saying, was how he did not relish the thought of fighting someone like the Hulk.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Stoic
I think I'll write Marvel a letter about it. Banner is too refined a character, to have no style, I mean Grundy even dresses better than the Hulk and Rulk combined. Rulk should dress like Guile to fit his character.

By the way, I really need to see Thanos fight the Hulk or someone of his caliber to give a real opinion as to who would win in a fight between the two, because all I remember Thanos saying, was how he did not relish the thought of fighting someone like the Hulk. He has fought the hulk.

Stoic
Originally posted by thanos-prime
He has fought the hulk.

They've never fought it out like Thor has fought it out with the Hulk, or Superman has fought it out with Darkseid. Grabbing the Things head, and mashing it into the Hulks, while spouting bravado is not a fight. I mean a drag it out teeth busting one on one brawl.

This has never happened, and if it did could you direct me to which comic issue it happened in, because I have to see this. Anything else is just speculation. Also the Hulk can't effectively battle it out with the Silver Surfer without some device canceling out the Surfer's ability to drain Banner, or a battle between the two might end up looking much like the one that Thanos had with Norrin. you have to factor these things into the battle, and remember that the Hulk's strength will tower over Thanos'.

Mshinu
Why would Thanos bother with a drawn out fight with someone he can just swat like a bug?

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/2192/Thanos_vs_HulkDrax.jpg

Warlord
also proof that purple > green

Mshinu
Originally posted by Warlord
also proof that purple > green

Purple is an uber colour. Royal guards wear purple, the purple heart, in some places purple has been reserved for the ruling class by law etx.

Green is meh unless you need camoflage. Snot, frogs and such slimy things are green. Green women are an exception.

thanos-prime
They've never fought it out like Thor has fought it out with the Hulk, or Superman has fought it out with Darkseid. Grabbing the Things head, and mashing it into the Hulks, while spouting bravado is not a fight. I mean a drag it out teeth busting one on one brawl.

This has never happened, and if it did could you direct me to which comic issue it happened in, because I have to see this. Anything else is just speculation. Also the Hulk can't effectively battle it out with the Silver Surfer without some device canceling out the Surfer's ability to drain Banner, or a battle between the two might end up looking much like the one that Thanos had with Norrin. you have to factor these things into the battle, and remember that the Hulk's strength will tower over Thanos'. They wouldn't have to fight it out thanos would smack hulk down how is it speculation? we see how he treats the hulk and based upon that we can see that the hulk isn't a threat to him barring hand to hand only scenario's and hulks strength doesn't tower over thanos's.

**** this thread. Purple pants are awesome!

carver9
They wouldn't have to fight it out thanos would smack hulk down how is it speculation? we see how he treats the hulk and based upon that we can see that the hulk isn't a threat to him barring hand to hand only scenario's and hulks strength doesn't tower over thanos's.

I don't know why people keep bringing up that version of the hulk vs thanos fight... that was the weakest version of the hulks, professor hulk. Savage hulk is the hulk that thanos fear fighting. Then let's not even forget that over the years hulk has become even more stronger.

Thanos has never faced the real deal of the hulks like thor has faced.

Nihilist
Again with this moronic crap that Thanos fears savage Hulk, he never says anything about fearing any Hulk and the word savage isnt mention either.

Carver please feel free to show me Thanos saying he FEARS SAVAGE HULK.

Thanos has faced people who far outstrip Hulk in terms of power who blast and hit harder than any Hulk ever has.

Stoic
Why would Thanos bother with a drawn out fight with someone he can just swat like a bug?

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/2192/Thanos_vs_HulkDrax.jpg

This is not a fight, nor did it put the Hulk out.

They wouldn't have to fight it out thanos would smack hulk down how is it speculation? we see how he treats the hulk and based upon that we can see that the hulk isn't a threat to him barring hand to hand only scenario's and hulks strength doesn't tower over thanos's.

Thanos can lift over 100 tons, how much does the Hulk weigh? Wonderman could slap the Hulk off of his feet, but that's not saying that he would beat the Hulk, therefore it's speculation, until they have it out. As far as on panel strength feats go, yes the Hulk towers over Thanos. Would matter manipulation even work on the Hulk with his peculiar physiology? Mind whammies won't! There are too many variables that you should take into consideration before declaring Thanos the winner.

Honestly Thanos' biggest strength feat without the aid of an outside power source was him launching Galactus a couple miles away, and that was a small and weakened Galactus that The Hunger had it's way with.

So barring bfr on Thanos' part, whosoever won between the two is completely speculative.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Again with this moronic crap that Thanos fears savage Hulk, he never says anything about fearing any Hulk and the word savage isnt mention either.

Carver please feel free to show me Thanos saying he FEARS SAVAGE HULK.

Thanos has faced people who far outstrip Hulk in terms of power who blast and hit harder than any Hulk ever has.

You're right Thanos said that he did not relish fighting a guy like the Hulk when referring to the Champion.

Who has Thanos taken hits from that far outstrip the punching power of the Hulk? What was the context? Are you certain that these guys could take the Hulk? I'm not going to develop selective amnesia when it comes to Thanos' high feats, but at the same time, perhaps you should consider doing the same when discussing the Hulk, and his past feats.

Nihilist

Thanos can lift over 100 tons, how much does the Hulk weigh? Wonderman could slap the Hulk off of his feet, but that's not saying that he would beat the Hulk, therefore it's speculation, until they have it out. As far as on panel strength feats go, yes the Hulk towers over Thanos. Would matter manipulation even work on the Hulk with his peculiar physiology? Mind whammies won't! There are too many variables that you should take into consideration before declaring Thanos the winner.

Honestly Thanos' biggest strength feat without the aid of an outside power source was him launching Galactus a couple miles away, and that was a small and weakened Galactus that The Hunger had it's way with.

So barring bfr on Thanos' part, whosoever won between the two is completely speculative.

You're right Thanos said that he did not relish fighting a guy like the Hulk when referring to the Champion.

Who has Thanos taken hits from that far outstrip the punching power of the Hulk? What was the context? Are you certain that these guys could take the Hulk? I'm not going to develop selective amnesia when it comes to Thanos' high feats, but at the same time, perhaps you should consider doing the same when discussing the Hulk, and his past feats. He took 3 consecutive hits from Thor amped by the Power gem, 1 from Magus who had 5 infinity gems, shitloads from a more powerfull than him Thanos doppleganger and blasts from Odin,Tyrant and Walker that are stronger than any punch Hulk can throw.

thanos-prime

Who has Thanos taken hits from that far outstrip the punching power of the Hulk? What was the context? Are you certain that these guys could take the Hulk? I'm not going to develop selective amnesia when it comes to Thanos' high feats, but at the same time, perhaps you should consider doing the same when discussing the Hulk, and his past feats. Try and know what your talking about before you post, the galactus that got launched was specifically stated to be well fed and hadn't fought the hunger yet and btw that is in no way a strength feat and not his best even if it were skrulls also have unique physiology and he transmuted one of them into stone.lol he only towers over him in your dreams guy,when was it stated he was immune to mental attacks?has taken hits from Tyrant(DP),PG thor,lord mar-vell(possibly trans tier) etc etc.

Mshinu
Hulk is barely worth half a pimp slap. When Thanos wants to test himself he seeks out far far greater foes.
DP Tyrant dishes out more punishment in a single fight than Hulkie Boy could in a month.

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/fireball.jpg

iceman24567
Thanos wins

carver9
Hulk is barely worth half a pimp slap. When Thanos wants to test himself he seeks out far far greater foes.
DP Tyrant dishes out more punishment in a single fight than Hulkie Boy could in a month.

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/fireball.jpg

You forgot to include the artifact that thanos hade with him that amped his abilities while fighting tyrant. He didn't do that under his own power.

carver9
He took 3 consecutive hits from Thor amped by the Power gem, 1 from Magus who had 5 infinity gems, shitloads from a more powerfull than him Thanos doppleganger and blasts from Odin,Tyrant and Walker that are stronger than any punch Hulk can throw.

And thor has taken hits from celestials, odin in the destroyer armor, galactus, an angry odin, mangog, and the list goes on but guess what? Thor would still fall to hulks fist if it came down to it.

Warlord
only thing hulk's fist fails at is wolverine's face

the ninjak
Thanos just has too much going for him now.
Enhanced Durabitliy + Immortality.

iceman24567
Minus immortality he would still beat this team more often than not

the ninjak
Magneto and a GL would be a creative challenge though.

iceman24567
Indeed that combo would give Thanos hell

Mshinu
Originally posted by carver9
You forgot to include the artifact that thanos hade with him that amped his abilities while fighting tyrant. He didn't do that under his own power.

I don`t recall it amping Thanos in any way except he hit Tyrant in the head with the orb once or twice. Thanos stated he wanted to see who was the mightier so I doubt he`d cheat.. much.

Stoic
He took 3 consecutive hits from Thor amped by the Power gem, 1 from Magus who had 5 infinity gems, shitloads from a more powerfull than him Thanos doppleganger and blasts from Odin,Tyrant and Walker that are stronger than any punch Hulk can throw.

Thor in that state was hardly capable of accessing the Power Gems true output, so you can't even begin to quantify the feat. As far as we know he was fighting a highly enraged Thor, something which Professor Hulk did in the Antarctic, and he was doing just fine.

Magus did not fully connect with Thanos, or he would have split him open like a ripe melon, try again. The Hulk took out Onslaughts physical form, which was something that no one could do including Thor, who looked pretty helpless. Thanos is very durable, I'll give you that, but so is a dimensional barrier, and a weaker Hulk broke through one, with his fists... Try not to make it seem like Thanos would laugh one of those punches off, because you and I both know that after taking one, he'd be dodging the next.

Thanos used an orb to barely stop Tyrant, doesn't count.

Thanos' doppelganger was obviously weaker than the real thing or the entire confrontation was PIS... Do you think that you would be able to defeat yourself if the other you had all of your attributes but they were augmented? Or maybe the clone won... hmmm. Didn't the clone believe himself to be the real Thanos?

Try and know what your talking about before you post, the galactus that got launched was specifically stated to be well fed and hadn't fought the hunger yet and btw that is in no way a strength feat and not his best even if it were skrulls also have unique physiology and he transmuted one of them into stone.lol he only towers over him in your dreams guy,when was it stated he was immune to mental attacks?has taken hits from Tyrant(DP),PG thor,lord mar-vell(possibly trans tier) etc etc.

How well did that work when Professor X, and Emma tried to calm the Hulk down? How well did Sentry's calming light work? How well do you think Thanos' mind whammy would work... Oh wait, let me answer for you, it won't work. The Hulk has demonstrated several times that he has very strong resistances to mind assaults when enraged. Like I said the Power Gem in Thor's possession should never be counted as a feat. Thanos for all we know was fighting an enraged Thor who was incapable of tapping into the Gem... Here's a tip, leave that fight out of any proof that you think that you have, that Thanos would beat the Hulk... When it happens we will all see how bad Thanos is. Thanos was being amped when he fought Tyrant... you know what I mean dude?

You still have yet to prove that Thanos is as strong as the Hulk. On panel Thanos has never shown that he can lift anywhere near what the Hulk has. Marvel says that the Hulk is the strongest, not Thanos guy. Wait but before you start stating things like strength isn't everything, keep in mind that for a big guy the Hulk can fight.

If Thanos was dumb enough to slug it out with the Hulk he would get put out, he may be immortal but he can still be ko'd. I also hope you don't try and make it seem like Thanos is impervious to damage because i just saw him reduced to a skeleton. Did you?

thanos-prime
Thor in that state was hardly capable of accessing the Power Gems true output, so you can't even begin to quantify the feat. As far as we know he was fighting a highly enraged Thor, something which Professor Hulk did in the Antarctic, and he was doing just fine.

Magus did not fully connect with Thanos, or he would have split him open like a ripe melon, try again. The Hulk took out Onslaughts physical form, which was something that no one could do including Thor, who looked pretty helpless. Thanos is very durable, I'll give you that, but so is a dimensional barrier, and a weaker Hulk broke through one, with his fists... Try not to make it seem like Thanos would laugh one of those punches off, because you and I both know that after taking one, he'd be dodging the next.

Thanos used an orb to barely stop Tyrant, doesn't count.

Thanos' doppelganger was obviously weaker than the real thing or the entire confrontation was PIS... Do you think that you would be able to defeat yourself if the other you had all of your attributes but they were augmented? Or maybe the clone won... hmmm. Didn't the clone believe himself to be the real Thanos?

How well did that work when Professor X, and Emma tried to calm the Hulk down? How well did Sentry's calming light work? How well do you think Thanos' mind whammy would work... Oh wait, let me answer for you, it won't work. The Hulk has demonstrated several times that he has very strong resistances to mind assaults when enraged. Like I said the Power Gem in Thor's possession should never be counted as a feat. Thanos for all we know was fighting an enraged Thor who was incapable of tapping into the Gem... Here's a tip, leave that fight out of any proof that you think that you have, that Thanos would beat the Hulk... When it happens we will all see how bad Thanos is. Thanos was being amped when he fought Tyrant... you know what I mean dude?

You still have yet to prove that Thanos is as strong as the Hulk. On panel Thanos has never shown that he can lift anywhere near what the Hulk has. Marvel says that the Hulk is the strongest, not Thanos guy. Wait but before you start stating things like strength isn't everything, keep in mind that for a big guy the Hulk can fight.

If Thanos was dumb enough to slug it out with the Hulk he would get put out, he may be immortal but he can still be ko'd. I also hope you don't try and make it seem like Thanos is impervious to damage because i just saw him reduced to a skeleton. Did you? Thor was obviously tapping into it subconsciously if they wanted him to fight an enraged thor there would have been no reason to give him the gem in the first place...
your right thanos was being amp'd but this was also before he recieved two upgrades in power and it was also stated that after the fight he added that orb to his own power so that fight does count.For villans i don't use lifting feats more often than not i use punching power feats and in that category thanos is easily as strong if not stronger.Hulk says hulk is the strongest i have seen interviews where hulk writers have said thanos is stronger and would win in a fight.Thanos just got an even bigger blunt force durability upgrade on top of being immortal and after he came back from being reduced to a skeleton he was even more durable.And on a side note i do agree that more often than not thanos would lose to curent hulk hand to hand good thing that's not what this is.

Stoic
Thor was obviously tapping into it subconsciously if they wanted him to fight an enraged thor there would have been no reason to give him the gem in the first place...
your right thanos was being amp'd but this was also before he recieved two upgrades in power and it was also stated that after the fight he added that orb to his own power so that fight does count.For villans i don't use lifting feats more often than not i use punching power feats and in that category thanos is easily as strong if not stronger.Hulk says hulk is the strongest i have seen interviews where hulk writers have said thanos is stronger and would win in a fight.Thanos just got an even bigger blunt force durability upgrade on top of being immortal and after he came back from being reduced to a skeleton he was even more durable.And on a side note i do agree that more often than not thanos would lose to curent hulk hand to hand good thing that's not what this is.

You know I don't believe all of what you wrote. You know that right? Thor was whipping the Infinity Watches collective asses before getting the Gem, which within itself was impressive, so you can not call it a quantifiable feat for Thanos, nor does it imply that Thor was tapping the Gem in the least. If it can't be proven let's move on.

Writers over canonical history now? Writers had Captain America one shot the Hulk off panel, writers had Thanos get locked up and carted away to jail, writers had She Hulk KO the Champion, writers had Batman KO Superman.... should I continue? My point is that there are many people out there who hate the Hulk, or Thanos, or Superman, or Spiderman the list is huge, but most of the times these writers pay no attention to detail, and end up clowning themselves. The Hulk is stronger than Thanos, and can attain far greater strength than he has. Thanos' thing is durability, but like I said before, The Hulk was able to break through a mystically seal dimensional barrier. Is Thanos more durable than the partition of two dimensions? I highly doubt it.

Until I see them fight it out one on one, saying that Thanos would beat the Hulk or that the Hulk would beat Thanos is highly speculative. Also the Hulk has some pretty mean team mates in this thread, and I can see him losing this fight while being picked apart by the Ray, Kyle, and Magneto in air raids, while taking huge physical impacts from the Hulk. Not to mention that he can go world breaker on Thanos. A casual footfall nearly sank the entire eastern seaboard, and he was holding back.

Listen like I said Thanos is bad, but don't sleep on Banner.

thanos-prime
You know I don't believe all of what you wrote. You know that right? Thor was whipping the Infinity Watches collective asses before getting the Gem, which within itself was impressive, so you can not call it a quantifiable feat for Thanos, nor does it imply that Thor was tapping the Gem in the least. If it can't be proven let's move on.

Writers over canonical history now? Writers had Captain America one shot the Hulk off panel, writers had Thanos get locked up and carted away to jail, writers had She Hulk KO the Champion, writers had Batman KO Superman.... should I continue? My point is that there are many people out there who hate the Hulk, or Thanos, or Superman, or Spiderman the list is huge, but most of the times these writers pay no attention to detail, and end up clowning themselves. The Hulk is stronger than Thanos, and can attain far greater strength than he has. Thanos' thing is durability, but like I said before, The Hulk was able to break through a mystically seal dimesional barrier. Is Thanos more durable than the partition of two dimensions? I highly doubt it.

Until I see them fight it out one on one, saying that Thanos would beat the Hulk or that the Hulk would beat Thanos is highly speculative. Also the Hulk has some pretty mean team mates in this thread, and I can see him losing this fight while being picked apart by the Ray, Kyle, and Magneto in air raids, while taking huge physical impacts from the Hulk. Not to mention that he can go world breaker on Thanos. A casual footfall nearly sank the entire eastern seaboard, and he was holding back.

Listen like I said Thanos is bad, but don't sleep on Banner. LOl your the one that brought the writers opinion into this then try to lecture me when one of of the hulks biggest writers says thanos can beat him? Don't believe what i wrote but that doesn't make it anyless true because you don't like it, and for that PG argument i believe when thanos encased him in that forceblock it was said that he was growing steadidly stronger and would soon break out a side effect of the PG.Thanos is just as strong if not stronger than hulk and on top of that more powerful if he were just durable he would beat top tiers asses he would just hang.Use all high feats much try using his average not every hit he is going to hit him with is going to be a dimensional rip closer.

Stoic
LOl your the one that brought the writers opinion into this then try to lecture me when one of of the hulks biggest writers says thanos can beat him? Don't believe what i wrote but that doesn't make it anyless true because you don't like it, and for that PG argument i believe when thanos encased him in that forceblock it was said that he was growing steadidly stronger and would soon break out a side effect of the PG.Thanos is just as strong if not stronger than hulk and on top of that more powerful if he were just durable he would beat top tiers asses he would just hang.Use all high feats much try using his average not every hit he is going to hit him with is going to be a dimensional rip closer.

The Hulk was walking through Top Tiers like air when he was weaker and mindless (Hercules, Ironman, Namor, Wonder Man, Samson, and two Avengers teams). Don't pass the buck on me when you were the one that brought the Hulk writer or was it writers into this, not me. Do you have a memory problem? There are pills that you can take for that condition. Or are you replying to the PIS that happened with the clone debacle? It was PIS, but then again, what does that pedantic point have to do with anything?

One Hulk writer may say one thing while another would say something else. When was this stated? 20 years ago? New Hulk = New Perspective.

The problem with the Hulk is that the longer he continues fighting Thanos the higher the feats will become, and eventually (like a minute) he'll be in dimensional ripping strength range. Ask me how long it took him to reach the strength necessary to open that dimensional partiton. You know what I'll tell you, it took him about 30 seconds.

Did you know that a 2 inch Hulk nearly KO'd a true class 100? Yeah the Abomination nearly took flight when he was hit by a 2 inch Hulk, and that was Professor Hulk.

I see that this can go on and on, but my stance won't change. The Hulk is a threat alone, and he has some pretty potent energy users on his team. Gotta go study.

Mshinu
I think Thanos would just teleport Hulkie Boy so he would land on Cain Marco`s mobile home, crushing it. Juggs would then do Thanos` dirty work and punch Hulk`s face in. laughing out loud

Stoic
You mean the Juggernaut that was just handled by a ninja?

Mshinu
You mean the Juggernaut that was just handled by a ninja?

I was thinking the Juggernaut that is better than Hulkie Boy in every way.

Anyway a Lone Ninja can beat nearly anything according to the ninja reverse numbers effectiveness law.

carver9
Current hulk is a beast. I don't think anyone short of thanos can stop him and its even debatable if thanos could stop this version of hulk. The guy withstood a punch that had 100 trillion tons of force.

thanos-prime
The Hulk was walking through Top Tiers like air when he was weaker and mindless (Hercules, Ironman, Namor, Wonder Man, Samson, and two Avengers teams). Don't pass the buck on me when you were the one that brought the Hulk writer or was it writers into this, not me. Do you have a memory problem? There are pills that you can take for that condition. Or are you replying to the PIS that happened with the clone debacle? It was PIS, but then again, what does that pedantic point have to do with anything?

One Hulk writer may say one thing while another would say something else. When was this stated? 20 years ago? New Hulk = New Perspective.

The problem with the Hulk is that the longer he continues fighting Thanos the higher the feats will become, and eventually (like a minute) he'll be in dimensional ripping strength range. Ask me how long it took him to reach the strength necessary to open that dimensional partiton. You know what I'll tell you, it took him about 30 seconds.

Did you know that a 2 inch Hulk nearly KO'd a true class 100? Yeah the Abomination nearly took flight when he was hit by a 2 inch Hulk, and that was Professor Hulk.

I see that this can go on and on, but my stance won't change. The Hulk is a threat alone, and he has some pretty potent energy users on his team. Gotta go study. Me have memory problems seems your the one who is forgetting saying marvel says hulk is the strongest there is so in essence saying the writers say he is.I believe what hulk writer said it about worldwarhulk.like i said in my previous post try not basing your argument on all high feats.You say true class 100 as if thanos isn't and which abomination was it?your right hulk is a threat alone if it were to stay hand to hand but the fact is it doesn't have to thanos has many ways of dealing with hulk instantly or eventually but he can deal with him and imo he would go for bfr considering how many other people are in this fight.

iceman24567
I find it funny how some people think Hulk is team twos ONLY shot at winning lol

The Nuul
Thanos stomps. lol @ Hulk even being in this thread.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Green Lanterns can create Anti-Matter can they not?

There you go.

King Castle
and that is common knowledge and will thanos have his shields lowered adn weaken still recovering from being brought back to life or will he be clothed with his powers and standard weapons?

now ppl will run to find an old scan of thanos being blasted with an anti matter or anti energy blast..

-Pr-
Originally posted by King Castle
and that is common knowledge and will thanos have his shields lowered adn weaken still recovering from being brought back to life or will he be clothed with his powers and standard weapons?

now ppl will glamor to find an old scan of thanos being blasted with an anti matter or anti energy blast..

it wouldn't be common knowledge, though.

King Castle
i know.thanduros

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
it wouldn't be common knowledge, though.

Knowing what they did know about Thanos, wouldn't they remove the kids glove as soon as the fight began?

King Castle
thor would have to tell supes what to expect as soon as the fight starts since thanos isnt really earth public knowledge

Stoic
thor would have to tell supes what to expect as soon as the fight starts since thanos isnt really earth public knowledge

Yeah uh Castle... Supes not in this thread.

Mshinu
Yeah uh Castle... Supes not in this thread.

Oh but he is.. he`s just vibrating.

King Castle
Yeah uh Castle... Supes not in this thread. damn it. the two threads were next to each other and i posted in the wrong one.. soooo many thanos threads. embarrasment

Stoic
damn it. the two threads were next to each other and i posted in the wrong one.. soooo many thanos threads. embarrasment

lol I know, I've done it many time before.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
You forgot to include the artifact that thanos hade with him that amped his abilities while fighting tyrant. He didn't do that under his own power. The orb did nothing to amp his strength or durability as shwo on panel all it did was aid his energy output.

Nihilist
Thor in that state was hardly capable of accessing the Power Gems true output, so you can't even begin to quantify the feat. As far as we know he was fighting a highly enraged Thor, something which Professor Hulk did in the Antarctic, and he was doing just fine.LMFAO, he destroyed the Infinity watch Dr Strange and Silver Surfer together and no sold Thanos attacks that previosly had floored him(by a weaker Thanos) plus he did more damage to Thanos than he did when hehad Things help. How many times does it have to be stated that he was drawing from the gem for people to stop saying he wasnt using the gem. its just sad and desperate.

Magus knocked him down with a slap, then punched him full on in the side of his head which went across his cheek bone. Yeah Hulk went up against Onslaught and got knocked out from his energy blast, Thanos took a gas gaint exploding that was felt light years away with no effect at all.

He used the orb to aid his energy progection, it did nothing to his strength or durability.

No the clone didnt believe himself to be the real Thanos, its clear you havent read the fight and dont know what the hell you are talking about, because if you did you would know Thanos had to take a astral form to beat the doppleganger and the Magus created all Doppleganger to be stronger that the originals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.