Wolverine Vs. Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Wolverine

Vs.

Robin (Nightwing)
Speedy (Arsenal)
Beast Boy
Hotspot

Battle takes place in San Francisco, CA.

Discuss.

Q99
Wolverine can likely handle that team.

SamZED
No idea what can hotspot do. BB CIS off can put Logan down. CIS on he probably slices them all to pieces.

BruceSkywalker
Robin's agility will help, but logan slices and dices the team up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
CIS on he probably slices them all to pieces.

CIS on he doesn't kill heroes.

illadelph12
...or Arsenal shoots a glue arrow at Logan and he gets stuck in place, then Hotspot deep fries him til he passes out from the pain.

Q99
Originally posted by SamZED
No idea what can hotspot do. BB CIS off can put Logan down. CIS on he probably slices them all to pieces.

Hotspot can make heat, but only on stuff he can touch, so he can't throw fireballs, he either needs to touch his target or heat stuff and then throw it.

Konton
Wolverine can't really do anything to a flying plasma canon like Hotspot.

Konton
Originally posted by Q99
Hotspot can make heat, but only on stuff he can touch, so he can't throw fireballs, he either needs to touch his target or heat stuff and then throw it.

This was retconned in One Year Later.

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
Wolverine can't really do anything to a flying plasma canon like Hotspot.

That's animated Hotspot, comics is less powerful. He can neither fly nor shoot plasma at a distance.

carver9
Wolverine STOMPS. One hit kill or incapitate all of them.

Konton
Originally posted by Q99
That's animated Hotspot, comics is less powerful. He can neither fly nor shoot plasma at a distance.

After the animated Hotspot made an appearance, comic Hotspot has adopted his powerset. He flies and generates a fiery aura all throughout One Year Later.

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
After the animated Hotspot made an appearance, comic Hotspot has adopted his powerset. He flies and generates a fiery aura all throughout One Year Later.

Ah ha, I did not know that. That does make things harder.

marwash22
buncha dead Titans. The only issue is the flier, so at worse, this is a stalemate for Logan.

illadelph12
Heh.

I think the Titans, and their teamwork, are being sold very short here.

marwash22
possibly. I suppose Robin and Speedy could let BB and HS distract Wolverine, then use their binding weapons to restrict his movements. A win is a win, i guess.

Mindset
Dick punches his head off.

marwash22
Originally posted by Mindset
Dick punch biscuits

Black bolt z
Logan

Mindset
Dick punch Logan.

I agree, nice assist marwash and BBZ.

King Castle
i have no idea what hotspot can do in the comics.

but either way Logan will not kill nor maim the kids, his claws would just be used to intimitate but he retract them every time.

Wolverine is severely hampered here but, still he can manhandle all of them... minus Hotspot, till i see some scans i wont comment on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.