Composite Shepard vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Shepard gets every power, armour, upgrades, weapons and feats from the games all at once. Similarly Master Chief gets every weapon etc from his games as well as feats etc from the novels and EU.

They fight in the Council chambers from Mass Effect. For spite the Council is dead because the Chief gutted them like the retarded pricks they are. If anything too gamebreaking comes up it will be removed.

SpadeKing
Chief has contradictory feats, might want to pick which certain novels

Nephthys
Whichever feat is the most impressive trumps a lesser contradictory feat. I havn't read them so I'll let you guys decide for yourselves.

ScreamPaste
My money is kind of on Shepard based on what Blax revealed from the Halo encyclopedia recently.

NemeBro
Indeedy doo.

Cyner
Overload -> warp/reave -> collector beam rifle thingy -> Shepard wins

Phanteros
Shepard statisis him and shoots a black hole at him.

RE: Blaxican
The Master Chef isn't as badass as he used to be. Shephard destroys him with biotics.

Nemesis X
I think Vanguard class alone would give Shepard the win here.

SpadeKing
With the new stuff they have in the books, I would say Shepard.

With the original books, Chief.

I just know that the encyclopedia has some different things, haven't read the new print books to see if they changed or remained the same. This is what happens when you allow over 9000 companies to take part in a series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.