Luke Cage vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1) Luke Cage gets one week of Practice b4 fighting supes.

Luke gets Wrecker's Crowbar, Nemean Skin, Aegis vest and Adamantine Mace....sandles of Hermes, belt of power.

Forum Rules..

Johnny Sorrow
He still gets beaten up.

The Nuul
Supes still stomps.

Omega Vision
Superman wins.

King Castle
how so?

Lord_Talron
cage wins, ofc. sneer

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
how so?
Throwing him into space.

King Castle
damn site is full of racist.afro2

cant stand to see a black stereotype man married to a white woman succeed.

The Nuul
Thats one of many.

King Castle
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Throwing him into space. forum rules bud, supes would never do that in character with certain ppl.

Lord_Talron
Throwing him into space. cage beats him and heres why: cage has superhuman strength, durability, and hes black. superman wears glasses and works for a newspaper. YOU tell me who wins this

King Castle
so how does the fight start off drag out in the middle and finally end?

Lord_Talron
cage breaks his glasses and steals his lunch money

Omega Vision
so how does the fight start off Superman winning

Superman winning

Superman wins.

King Castle
please elaborate.

Colossus-Big C
luke cage is not strong enough though

Omega Vision
please elaborate.
Well see Superman will start out winning because even with all the upgrades Luke Cage is still nowhere near strong or fast enough to touch him in a fight, he'll keep on winning because again Luke Cage with all the upgrades is still not fast or strong enough to touch Superman in a fight, and he'll win because Luke Cage with all these upgrades is still not strong or fast enough to touch him in a fight.

King Castle
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
luke cage is not strong enough though magic weapons, to compensate for his strength as well as energy blast.

Lord_Talron
you kno that dual wielding is much harder than not dual wielding. + cage doesnt need that shit to beat a newspaper reporter

Colossus-Big C
what exactly does the sandles of hermes do?

Omega Vision
what exactly does the sandles of hermes do?
Gives flight and increases speed to an unknown degree, though there's nothing to suggest its a big enough speed amp to compensate for Supes' huge advantage.

CosmicComet
Luke Cage is lame.

But he also loses because he's in over his head.

King Castle
what does the aegis do?

Colossus-Big C
the aegis is an armor is made from adamantine and can withstand blows from hercules

King Castle
i thought it also had a counter kinetic force, shoot blast back and make shields.

like if it is punch it will basically blast you back with your own blow.

Stoic
Cage in this scenario would win a few, but Superman wins the majority. What happens when Superman divests him of the Nemean hood?

Colossus-Big C
i thought it also had a counter kinetic force, shoot blast back and make shields.

like if it is punch it will basically blast you back with your own blow. yea it kinda like caps shield

King Castle
yea it kinda like caps shield no, i mean as in supes punches it and unexpectedly gets blasted back by his own punch.

Colossus-Big C
no, i mean as in supes punches it and unexpectedly gets blasted back by his own punch. idk about that

King Castle
it happen to that greek monster who punched hercules as he was dying b4 he got lost in the multiple reality machine thing.

Colossus-Big C
it happen to that greek monster who punched hercules as he was dying b4 he got lost in the multiple reality machine thing. you mean typhon? is that the same aegis armor? because it also took a blast from kid zeus

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1030498-herc141_super.jpg

King Castle
yes, i may remember it wrong, wish some one would post the fight to clarify.

SuperiorTech
yes, i may remember it wrong, wish some one would post the fight to clarify.

http://thumbnails4.imagebam.com/10235/7d8b19102343137.jpg http://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/10235/d96c63102343141.jpg http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/10235/0c6759102343144.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/10235/adaae7102343146.jpg

psycho gundam
1) Luke Cage gets one week of Practice b4 fighting supes.

Luke gets Wrecker's Crowbar, Nemean Skin, Aegis vest and Adamantine Mace....sandles of Hermes, belt of power.

Forum Rules.. superman just takes them off of him and then punches him in the jaw

King Castle
would supes know that his clothes are even magical and how often will supes get past the shield and get straight for his clothing at ftl?

psycho gundam
all of those things are well known grecian power items regardless of what comic universe it is, he's also on a team with wonder woman so.... he's seen them up close and personal on different occasions.

the belt of strengthpower might not work for anyone other than thor also.

Omega Vision
would supes know that his clothes are even magical and how often will supes get past the shield and get straight for his clothing at ftl?
The Nimean skin has been removed from Herc by E-22 Superman. Idk about the Aegis armor but provided he doesn't do what Herc did (go for an ultimate attack right off the bat) he shouldn't hurt himself too bad and he'll find out soon enough about it.

I don't think Cage stands a very good chance of hitting Superman with his weapons given the vast difference in speed, though if he does get one hit Superman will realize they're enchanted and take the kid's gloves off.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
all of those things are well known grecian power items regardless of what comic universe it is, he's also on a team with wonder woman so.... he's seen them up close and personal on different occasions.

the belt of strengthpower might not work for anyone other than thor also.
Not that upping Luke Cage from Class 25 to Class 50 would really make a difference in either case.

Stoic

After seeing that scan I think Cage would beat the hell out of him with those objects of power.

King Castle

the belt of strengthpower might not work for anyone other than thor also. worked on roger norvell

psycho gundam
The Nimean skin has been removed from Herc by E-22 Superman. Idk about the Aegis armor but provided he doesn't do what Herc did (go for an ultimate attack right off the bat) he shouldn't hurt himself too bad and he'll find out soon enough about it.

I don't think Cage stands a very good chance of hitting Superman with his weapons given the vast difference in speed, though if he does get one hit Superman will realize they're enchanted and take the kid's gloves off.

Not that upping Luke Cage from Class 25 to Class 50 would really make a difference in either case.

i know right

King Castle

Not that upping Luke Cage from Class 25 to Class 50 would really make a difference in either case. what if the crowbar bestowed its power on cage?
actually Roger Norvell with the gauntlet to allow him to lift his hammer and the belt granted him thor lvl strength.
has anyone else ever taken the crowbar's power aside from wrecker?

Omega Vision
what if the crowbar bestowed its power on cage?

has anyone else ever taken the crowbar's power aside from wrecker?
Luke Cage actually possessed the crowbar for a little while, but I don't think there was any real difference in power. He didn't do anything that I can recall with it that he couldn't have done under his own power with a very durable club.

King Castle
it be funny to see Cage sporting these weapons on the streets of NYC.

NYPD: wake up jim, looks like a pimp goin to work lets shake him see what comes loose.drylaugh

loo at that he is blinking an entire gold chest piece these kids just getting out of hand.

is that a gold club or crunk glass?

Bentley
Cage goes down. Hard.

King Castle
Originally posted by Bentley
Cage goes down. Hard. Cage coming to face superman

OQKKgNC5EpM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.