Blue marvel vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
If you vote for superman you are a racist!!
Just kidding

How does the guy that knocked the lights out of bob handle superman.

No sundip

Stoic
Blue Marvel would do well IMO.

The Nuul
Superman no contest, hes just better in everything.

CosmicComet
DC simply operates on a much higher level on average.

No two ways about it.

Marvel flying bricks...just aren't as impressive.

Stoic
Originally posted by The Nuul

Superman wouldn't walk all over him, and what about those class 100+ hits that Blue Marvel can dish combined with anti matter blasts? King Hyperion was no slouch, so BM has a chance of taking a few wins.

rotiart
Originally posted by CosmicComet

No two ways about it.

So in comparison of higher scales... The whole annihilation thing.. The current Adam magus storyline during the thanos imperative.. Surfer and crew... Beta ray bill and Thor corps all pale in comparison to dc? ... Really?!

Rage.Of.Olympus
^He does not know what his talking about.

Superman edges him out but it'd be one hell of a fight and it'd be barely. That's only if I had to a pick a winner however. On average? Stalemate. Same goes for Gladiator, Captain Marvel etc.

carver9
Honestly, I'm giving this to blue marvel... he just seems more powerful to me... by the way rage, I also think blue marvel could take thor. : )

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Superman edges him out but it'd be one hell of a fight and it'd be barely. That's only if I had to a pick a winner however. On average? Stalemate. Same goes for Gladiator, Captain Marvel etc. This

AsbestosFlaygon
I think we can agree it's a stalemate.

Superman, Blue Marvel, Captain Marvel, Thor, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, and Beta Ray Bill are all equals. smile

KingD19
Yeah, BM almost split the moon in half out of anger. Guy's a beast, and he and Superman would have some epic fights.

Mindset
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I think we can agree it's a stalemate.

Superman, Blue Marvel, Captain Marvel, Thor, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, and Beta Ray Bill are all equals. smile No they aren't.

Mshinu
BM by "I got your ticked off right here" uppercut.

BattleMage

Superman edges him out but it'd be one hell of a fight and it'd be barely. That's only if I had to a pick a winner however. On average? Stalemate. Same goes for Gladiator, Captain Marvel etc. Best answer today.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by rotiart
So in comparison of higher scales... The whole annihilation thing.. The current Adam magus storyline during the thanos imperative.. Surfer and crew... Beta ray bill and Thor corps all pale in comparison to dc? ... Really?!
He might be talking about Marvel Earth, which is usually distinct from Cosmic Marvel.

Marvel Earth you generally have three or four Top Tiers at any given time versus ten on DC Earth.

carver9
Well. Marvel earth heros consisted of sentry, thor, beta ray, hulk, wonderman (who is underated), blue marvel, doctor strange (who has been a team player for the avengers recently), namor, black bolt was also one of earths defenders, rachel summers, and ironman (who is also underated).

I think this team would stomp the jla in my opinion.

Colossus-Big C
are they even DC characters who lift under 100 tons? but are superhuman like spiderman luke cage rhino etc

Mindset
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
are they even DC characters who lift under 100 tons? but are superhuman like spiderman luke cage rhino etc Yes

batdude123
are they even DC characters who lift under 100 tons? but are superhuman like spiderman luke cage rhino etc

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/porters54/016-6.jpg

BruceSkywalker
Supes makes him black and blue all over big grin laughing out loud

Omega Vision
There are, but fewer than Marvel, or at least fewer of them who have any real importance. (Oh and btw Rhino is Cl 100+, he just really sucks).

Bane (with venom) can lift somewhere in the neighborhood of a ton

Killer Croc is Class 5-10 Ditto for Man-Bat

Deathstroke has some degree of enhanced strength, though it's not really all that clear.

Hawkman is a Class 10-20, he's probably the highest profile DC character in this strength class.

Steel apparently is Class 70, though I think he has feats above this.

Booster Gold is Class 20 (though I recall him lifting a military submarine, which range from the hundreds to the thousands of tons)

Vixen is Class 50 last I checked.

Juntai
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Bane (with venom) can lift somewhere in the neighborhood of a ton
I dunno what they've done in Secret Six, but JSA Classified had a story a year or so ago involving Bane, that made the Venom simply a highly addictive form of Miraclo. So his strength should be somewhere around Hourman's- who has pretty crazy feats at times.

Colossus-Big C
they officialy have bane at 35 tons in one of his bios

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Juntai
I dunno what they've done in Secret Six, but JSA Classified had a story a year or so ago involving Bane, that made the Venom simply a highly addictive form of Miraclo. So his strength should be somewhere around Hourman's- who has pretty crazy feats at times.
Maybe. I'm still wondering where the hell the "35 ton" thing came from. It was never really hinted at in his comics so far as I've seen. Class 10 maybe.

Colossus-Big C

Omega Vision

That's a bio though, they're considered secondary canon to actual on-panel showings.

It's generally a good thing since lots of characters we know to be Class 100+ are listed much lower in their bios.

Colossus-Big C
That's a bio though, they're considered secondary canon to actual on-panel showings.

It's generally a good thing since lots of characters we know to be Class 100+ are listed much lower in their bios. like who?

Omega Vision
like who?
Sasquatch is said to be Class 70 yet he towed a 10,000 ton destroyer.

Just one example.

KingD19
Sasquatch is said to be Class 70 yet he towed a 10,000 ton destroyer.

Just one example.

He also held a 250 ton jet against it's turbines, then tossed it.

But just about everybody says that while that was Sasquatch, he had Tanaraq's body, which is obviously high into the Class 100 tier.

kgkg
Originally posted by carver9
Honestly, I'm giving this to blue marvel... he just seems more powerful to me... by the way rage, I also think blue marvel could take thor. : ) Your kidding right? A no name character with almost no feats is going to beat Superman at his own game?

The Nuul
Originally posted by kgkg
Your kidding right? A no name character with almost no feats is going to beat Superman at his own game?

Thats why I say Supes wins no contest for now. Give it time for BM to build feats.

KingD19
In his short time, he has some pretty good solidifying feats.

He one shotted and flash ko'd sentry. KNocked him from Earth, through a satellite in space.

After that, he fought the Avengers, including Wonderman and Ironman...and beat them all down. Then Sentry divebombed him from space, and it didn't even keep him down that long.

Stopped an asteroid the size of arkansas from hitting the Earth.

Picked up a battle cruise that weighs like 93,000 tons or something.

Beat King Hyperion.....the one from Exiles.

Guy is like Icon...only better.

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
Your kidding right? A no name character with almost no feats is going to beat Superman at his own game?
Qqk((#

Uuummm... he has feats like beating antman... someone that destroyed the avengers with ease that included sentry.

I don't even need to name the rest of them since it was already stated. A lot of people that superman has fought didn't have feats but either does well against him or either beat him... so I didn't see a reason behind your post.

Bentley
By feats? Superman in a batshit stomp, this isn't even a contest. Nothing but wild expeculation and bias would give Blue Marvel a win on ten, this is the difference between a freaking prime high herald against a guy who is around mid herald at best -as of now-.

Stop hating on Kal because you dislike the fact he's better than Marvel bricks erm

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
By feats? Superman in a batshit stomp, this isn't even a contest. Nothing but wild expeculation and bias would give Blue Marvel a win on ten, this is the difference between a freaking prime high herald against a guy who is around mid herald at best -as of now-.

Stop hating on Kal because you dislike the fact he's better than Marvel bricks erm

Same argument that you just used can also be said about sentry but sentry got one shotted through a satellite.

If anyone is being biased its you... like I said before, just because I don't give superman the win against everyone and their grandmother doesn't mean that I dislike the character. Please don't let me write that book again on the numerous of heralds that I give supes the edge in a fight against.

BerserkersRage
Please don't let me write that book again on the numerous of heralds that I give supes the edge in a fight against.

What thread was this in? I am very interested in reading your opinions.

Bentley
Did you even read my post? There is nothing on it that could be applied to Sentry erm

Being biased is to willingly ignore Superman has better feats. A question, do you aknowledge Superman has better feats?

carver9
Did you even read my post? There is nothing on it that could be applied to Sentry erm

Being biased is to willingly ignore Superman has better feats. A question, do you aknowledge Superman has better feats?

I know superman has better feats... the character itself has been out 60+ years... of course he will have better feats. He also have better feats than captain marvel but cap could either split or hell, some people would give cap the majority. He also have better feats than black adam but people give adam the edge. I would go as far to say that if you put everything that superman prime has done and compare it to the things thqat superman ha done... supes feats is better but prime would stomp him. He has better feats than proteus and proteus would stomp him. The guy star in more comics than wolverine... of course he will have more feats. Hell, hulk has better feats than doomsday, I wonder why people give doomsday a chance against hulk? Hell, going by showings deathstroke alone is a f***** high herald. Going by showing odin>galactus. Your feats argument is boo boo.

Sentry feat with him containing the cosmic cube should put him far above blue marvel but he got one shotted. Hell, surfer feats should make surfer capable of taking on both thor and supes at the same time.

Bentley
I know superman has better feats.

Freaking. Concession. Accepted.

Nice debating with you thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Feats only matter to a point. The creator of Blue Marvel made it damn clear that the character is on par with the top dogs like Sentry, Superman, Hulk and as ridiculous as it might seem, even Thor.

Blue Marvel might have not lifted an infinite amount of weight but on average? It's a stalemate. If I had to pick a winner, it'd be Clark but it'd be a heck of a fight. The outcome would be similar to the Sentry/Blue Marvel battle.

carver9
Freaking. Concession. Accepted.

Nice debating with you thumb up

I'm glad that we agree that hulk>doomsday and odin>galactus and thor>>superman and surfer since he has taken on more than one celestial, defeated galactus twice, defeated mangog, and fought odin while he was armored in the destroyers armor.

Nice debating with you.

Black bolt z

Mindset
I bet Blue Marvel is a better dancer, probably better in basketball too.

Slaanesh
i'm not sure who is better..but if i have to choose..i say blue marvel cuz his power is more awesome..

zeel

No two ways about it.

Agreed minus gladiator i dont think the marvel flying bricks are as impressive as D.C.'s.

Bentley
Feats only matter to a point. The creator of Blue Marvel made it damn clear that the character is on par with the top dogs like Sentry, Superman, Hulk and as ridiculous as it might seem, even Thor.

Blue Marvel might have not lifted an infinite amount of weight but on average? It's a stalemate. If I had to pick a winner, it'd be Clark but it'd be a heck of a fight. The outcome would be similar to the Sentry/Blue Marvel battle.

Superman is not just a power-level, he's above Hyperion and other people on his weight class because he consistently beats the odds being the prime hero in his universe. No other flying brick has proved himself as much.

I don't assume BM is weak because of his relatively short comic life, it's because you don't become Superman by an statement "he's as strong as Superman", it's not like Kal doesn't clash with people with his exact powerset in a regular basis. BM may have taken the SSS, but Superman is freaking Captain America.

Black bolt z

Blue Marvel might have not lifted an infinite amount of weight but on average? It's a stalemate. If I had to pick a winner, it'd be Clark but it'd be a heck of a fight. The outcome would be similar to the Sentry/Blue Marvel battle. Count 10089

ankur29
the character is on par with the top dogs like Sentry, Superman, Hulk and as ridiculous as it might seem, even Thor.

laughing

this reads as if in your opinion Thor is in a higher league than SM,sentry

roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
Superman is not just a power-level, he's above Hyperion and other people on his weight class because he consistently beats the odds being the prime hero in his universe. No other flying brick has proved himself as much.

I don't assume BM is weak because of his relatively short comic life, it's because you don't become Superman by an statement "he's as strong as Superman", it's not like Kal doesn't clash with people with his exact powerset in a regular basis. BM may have taken the SSS, but Superman is freaking Captain America.

So now you are changing your argument... first yoi stated superman would win due to feats and now you are saying he would win due to him being superman. Like I said before... blue marvel in my opinion edges him out. He soloed a guy that annihilated the avengers, he also one shotted sentry, something that even wwh, thor, genis, collective, were unable to do.

Just like rage said, I could see the fight going just like the blue marvel and sentry fight went. Supes fly up to blue marvel, get punched out of orbit(one shotted)... he flies back after waking up, complimenting blue marvels strength and fly back and they go at it.

So in comparison of higher scales... The whole annihilation thing.. The current Adam magus storyline during the thanos imperative.. Surfer and crew... Beta ray bill and Thor corps all pale in comparison to dc? ... Really?! The thing is that most Marvel heralds are energy manipulators, while most of DC's are speeding bricks. People then compare bricks with bricks and see the Hulk, Namor and Miss Marvel are below the likes of SM, CM and WW. But this is simply silly.

rotiart
Well compliment wise
Superman gladiator
Flash runner
Hawkman namor
Thor captain marvel
Wonder woman Ms marvel

CosmicComet
And yes, I'm talking about DC earth, I meant nothing about the Cosmic range of things.

The strength levels are just far more consistently outrageous in DC. Though Gladiator in the past was competitive in the ridiculousness.

Sure, there are analogs between the two, but that doesn't mean they are equivalent.

I mean hell, Lobo just slammed Pulsar Stargrave like a tennis ball into the ground. And that thing weighs as much as a star. Screw catching a state sized meteor, Lobo would beat the shit out of Blue Marvel. Easily.

Colossus-Big C
who is dc,s silver surfer? i know doomsday is dcs juggernaut and solomon grundy is dcs hulk

The Nuul
who is dc,s silver surfer? i know doomsday is dcs juggernaut and solomon grundy is dcs hulk

Lois.

CosmicComet
There isn't one really close enough to be an analogue imo.

Maybe Black Racer, but that's only on the cosmic 'skis' vs 'surfboard' thing. Not alike at all other than that.

Mindset
Well compliment wise
Superman gladiator
Flash runner
Hawkman namor
Thor captain marvel
Wonder woman Ms marvel Namor > Hawkman

Hawkman is a chump.

Don't reply to this KM.

Bentley
So now you are changing your argument... first yoi stated superman would win due to feats and now you are saying he would win due to him being superman. Like I said before... blue marvel in my opinion edges him out. He soloed a guy that annihilated the avengers, he also one shotted sentry, something that even wwh, thor, genis, collective, were unable to do.

Just like rage said, I could see the fight going just like the blue marvel and sentry fight went. Supes fly up to blue marvel, get punched out of orbit(one shotted)... he flies back after waking up, complimenting blue marvels strength and fly back and they go at it.

What makes Captain America? The feats or the statement about what the SSS does? If someone is peak of human potential then he will be as good as Cap? Nope, I have feats by Cap outdoing other people with the SSS -such as Johann-, I have feats of Cap doing amazing things without his powers, I have him doing things no one else has done.

If you can even begin to admit Superman may get one-shotted I don't want you ever recanting your "I love DC heralds" rant because you're full of it.

I'm not going to discuss feats regarding Sentry because the character is abyssmal and god knows I've discussed way too much about him already. King Hyperion has been felled by freaking Namora.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by zeel
Agreed minus gladiator i dont think the marvel flying bricks are as impressive as D.C.'s.
You think Gladiator is the most impressive Marvel flying brick?

carver9
What makes Captain America? The feats or the statement about what the SSS does? If someone is peak of human potential then he will be as good as Cap? Nope, I have feats by Cap outdoing other people with the SSS -such as Johann-, I have feats of Cap doing amazing things without his powers, I have him doing things no one else has done.

If you can even begin to admit Superman may get one-shotted I don't want you ever recanting your "I love DC heralds" rant because you're full of it.

I'm not going to discuss feats regarding Sentry because the character is abyssmal and god knows I've discussed way too much about him already. King Hyperion has been felled by freaking Namora.

Lol... king hype wasn't dropped by namora...she snapped his neck, he popped it back into place and killed her with a cosmic blast from the eyes.

Of course captain america, batman, wolverine, superman, hulk, and thor will have better feats than their peers... its how comics are, popularity overwhelms the odds. Even with all of these amazing showing thor have, he has been dropped by beta ray bill and even stalemated by him. Even though hulk has all of these amazing showings, he has been dropped by abomination, knocked out by juggernaut, stalemated by drax, etc.

Even though wolverine has showings of holding his own against heralds he have been knocked out by mr.x, destroyed by gorgon, taken out by cyclops, and kicked into another country by gorgon from black bolts crew.

Do I need to keep going? Feats are good to use SOMETIMES but there are still times that you have to look past this because some people feats will just out weigh the other due to popularity, especially if this character show up in like 5 comics a month.

By the way, you are seriously underating the sentry. This same sentry fought wwh AND thor and didn't come close to passing out like he did against blue marvel so that alone should tell you how powerful blue marvel is.

-Pr-
what are blue marvel's best feats?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
what are blue marvel's best feats?

Lol... why are you asking this throughout each thread?

-Pr-
Lol... why are you asking this throughout each thread?

because i don't want to post an opinion without at least some backing of it.

Omega Vision
Blue Marvel's feats include KOing Sentry by punching him into space and defeating a version of King Hyperion who didn't have the insane HF of the Exiles version.

He could give Superman a good scrap, but I really can't see him taking a majority.

The Nuul
That wasnt the same King Hyperion as exiles, KH needs more feats.

-Pr-
Blue Marvel's feats include KOing Sentry by punching him into space and defeating a version of King Hyperion who didn't have the insane HF of the Exiles version.

He could give Superman a good scrap, but I really can't see him taking a majority.

Ah.

The Nuul
Hes still a B lister and no B lister is going to beat Supes.

Sr J-Bieb

He could give Superman a good scrap, but I really can't see him taking a majority. He's also black.

Bentley
I'm right you're wrong, yadda-yadda

Superman has proved to be faster, has proved to be stronger, has proved to have better durability, has proved to have more will power etc. Why should I assume BM wins without any proof to suppose he can back up his sh*t?

BM may give Kal a good fight, but it'll be just assumptions until he starts beating people who tank star heat and crazy stuff like Kal has done.

Still not discussing Sentry.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He's also black.
That and his Denzel Washington-esque haircut is why I said he'd "give Superman a good scrap". sneer

thanos-prime
superman

Mindset
Superman has proved to be faster, has proved to be stronger, has proved to have better durability, has proved to have more will power etc. Why should I assume BM wins without any proof to suppose he can back up his sh*t?

BM may give Kal a good fight, but it'll be just assumptions until he starts beating people who tank star heat and crazy stuff like Kal has done.

Still not discussing Sentry. You're obviously racist.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
You're obviously racist.
French people aren't racist unless you're from North Africa or the Middle East.

All other instances of prejudice are just cases of natural French imperiousness. stick out tongue

The Nuul
Yeah, Bentley is the good French. Its Frenchy's like Lil Bitchiness that are bad.

Omega Vision
Yeah, Bentley is the good French. Its Frenchy's like Lil Bitchiness that are bad.
Isn't she from Quebec?

carver9

Still not discussing Sentry.

Wow... just wow. I'm tired of going in circles with you so enjoy your victory.

kgkg
Qqk((#

Uuummm... he has feats like beating antman... someone that destroyed the avengers with ease that included sentry.

wow he beat antman? really now. At least something decent.

You using one or two feat to show that BM beats Superman when Superman has better feats in all categories.

The Nuul
Isn't she from Quebec?

Yes, thats why shes the bad French.

Bentley
Wow... just wow. I'm tired of going in circles enjoy your victory.

It takes a big man to admit defeat Carver, that's why I like you kirby_kiss

quanchi112

No two ways about it.

Marvel flying bricks...just aren't as impressive. You cannot be serious.

quanchi112

He could give Superman a good scrap, but I really can't see him taking a majority. It's a dark day when I agree with anything omega has to say.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
It's a dark day when I agree with anything omega has to say.

Well, he is right afterall big grin

I agree with Quanchi in both comments he has made so far.

Trackz
Superman takes him out, I don't believe blue marvel has any type of super speed

the ninjak
Superman.

And Sentry >BM.

OneDumbG0
It's a dark day when I agree with anything omega has to say. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/amazing-spider-man-logo-brand-new-day.png

KingD19
Originally posted by Trackz
Superman takes him out, I don't believe blue marvel has any type of super speed

Yeah, he does. He's made it from the Marianis trench where his secret base is, nearly 7 miles deep at it's lowest known point. To the surface to fight Anti-Man in moments.

He's also made it back to Earth from the moon in a very short time....he has plenty of combat speed, just doesn't need to use it much.

CosmicComet
^That's high end hypersonic. No more than that. He's probably like Mach 100 or so.

KingD19
Just because he hasn't had the chance to go any further, doesn't mean he can't.

King Castle
^That's high end hypersonic. No more than that. He's probably like Mach 100 or so. what would mach 100 be?

can you use term or reference to something that may exist or time and distance using miles if possible not kilometers. embarrasment

CosmicComet
Yes, but just because we think he can we can't say so until he does it.

This thread is far too premature. Allow BM another year or so to collect feats.

Well if I recall right, Mach 34 is escape velocity. What is needed to escape the atmosphere.

Mach 1 is 340 meters/per sec. 1000 meters = 1 km. 1 mile = 1.6 km.

KingD, do you have a reference for how fast he made it back to earth from the moon? Or how fast he can go from earth to outside the atmosphere?

tsscls
Originally posted by King Castle
what would mach 100 be?

can you use term or reference to something that may exist or time and distance using miles if possible not kilometers. embarrasment

Mach 100=100x the speed of sound, 1,126 ft/s., 768 mph.
76800 mph.

Trackz
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, he does. He's made it from the Marianis trench where his secret base is, nearly 7 miles deep at it's lowest known point. To the surface to fight Anti-Man in moments.

He's also made it back to Earth from the moon in a very short time....he has plenty of combat speed, just doesn't need to use it much. thats flight, he hasn't shown super speed as in actual motor functions

Alias Stone
Bump

quanchi112
Superman, barely.

abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of blue marvel.

abhilegend

crylaugh

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of blue marvel. Based on ?

dmills
At this point I'm not saying anyone beats the shit out of Adam. You can only knock out so many people before we have to just give him props and say he's one of the big dogs in terms of strength and power.

BM knock out victims thus far,

Sentry
King Hyperion
Pagan.

That's pretty damn impressive for a relative newcomer.

Magnon
Lol, marvel must feel really really insecure when it comes to Superman. How many Superman-lites do they have by now?

Gladiator
Hyperion
Nefaria
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Ethan Edwards
... off the top of my head.

On topic, Superman wins.

dmills
Originally posted by Magnon
Lol, marvel must feel really really insecure when it comes to Superman. How many Superman-lites do they have by now?

Gladiator
Hyperion
Nefaria
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Ethan Edwards

On topic, Superman wins.

And Ethan was the most blatant of them all IMO lol. Isn't that right Zop?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Magnon

Gladiator
Hyperion
Nefaria
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Ethan Edwards

On topic, Superman wins. They are different than Superman. They are free to come up with whoever they want.

h1a8
Superman, barely.

Why barely?
Superman has all the advantages here
1. speed
2. strength
3. durability
4. freeze breath
5. hv from eyes (can use hands separately)
6. experience
7. skill

yaadaveyaa
i think supes and isnt actually stronger bm has some serious strength thats either a close stalemate or bm is slightly stronger but supes is way better on all other fronts nothing bm is gonna do is really gonna put supes down and supes will b able to do plenty to him supes is gonna win 7/10 or 8/10 a handy victory to the worst character in dc comics

pym-ftw
Supes wins, but BM gives him a good fight

leonidas
not blue marvel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Why barely?
Superman has all the advantages here
1. speed
2. strength
3. durability
4. freeze breath
5. hv from eyes (can use hands separately)
6. experience
7. skill Superman wins but works for it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Supes wins, but BM gives him a good fight Exactly.

celeyhyga17
Clark

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Clark Is Thor your favorite hero ?

celeyhyga17
Is Thor your favorite hero ?
I have no favorite, but Thor has always been one of the characters I keep up with.

quanchi112
I have no favorite, but Thor has always been one of the characters I keep up with. No absolute top dog but I am sure you have a top five in no particular order.

-Pr-
Superman wins, though BM acquits himself well.

celeyhyga17
No absolute top dog but I am sure you have a top five in no particular order.
Pretty much...

quanchi112
Pretty much... What are they then ?

celeyhyga17
What are they then ?
Wuttup with this questionin?!?!

You wanna be friends or sumthin? Happy Dance

Fine. In no particular order.

Here's a few:

Nova
Thor
DCnU Hal
Black Panther
Orion

ODG
Superman wins, though BM acquits himself well. Reasonable opinion. thumb up

Now get that sh1te out of here! uhuh

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman wins.

-Pr-
Originally posted by ODG
Reasonable opinion. thumb up

Now get that sh1te out of here! uhuh

laughing out loud

What...

quanchi112

Here's a few:

Nova
Thor
DCnU Hal
Black Panther
Orion Your interrogation is now finished.

celeyhyga17
Your interrogation is now finished.
Pleasure to have been of service.

kisss

quanchi112

Here's a few:

Nova
Thor
DCnU Hal
Black Panther
Orion Just interrogating you.

carver9
If this is DCNU Supes, Marvel stomps. If this regular Supes, could go either way. How does Superman handle Anti-matter (can someone answer this minus ABHI. Not saying this in a mean way. I would just like an answer from someone else)?

Nibedicus
Anti-matter doesn't matter.

sneer

dmills
If this is DCNU Supes, Marvel stomps. If this regular Supes, could go either way. How does Superman handle Anti-matter (can someone answer this minus ABHI. Not saying this in a mean way. I would just like an answer from someone else)?

Wow lol.

-Pr-
If this is DCNU Supes, Marvel stomps. If this regular Supes, could go either way.

Does not compute.

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
Wow lol. Carver means BUSINESS.

JakeTheBank

As the leader of the House of El, I can answer your question for you.

Blue Marvel, in no way, shape, or form, stomps DCnU Superman. Regular/Pre-Flashpoint Superman, would win with some effort under normal circumstances. Superman, based on feats, would endure anti-matter without extreme harm.

Mindset
Racist.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Racist.

Like Paula Deen.

mighty adam
Supes have handled major force if I recall correctly him uses anti matter. Bm energy output won't help much vs supes hell get outclassed in the physical department.

ODG
^ Dark matter.

abhilegend
Yeah, he has survived Anti-Matter. Shadow Demons are composed of Anti-Matter energy

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16113196_am6.jpg

He was fighting them in DOTNG. They overwhelmed him but he wasn't exploding like matter and anti-matter tend to do. Not to mention, he has survived direct hits from Anti-monitor himself who is totally composed of Anti-monitor.

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/8669/am30im1.jpg

quanchi112
Anti Monitor is totally composed of Anti Monitor ?

dmills
^^^This grammar nazi lol.

And Abhi, didn't you read Carver's words. He said anyone but you please answer. You don't defy the carvster sneer

quanchi112

And Abhi, didn't you read Carver's words. He said anyone but you please answer. You don't defy the carvster sneer Carvster has been runnin wild since Dragon Age recently ensnared Pr.

abhilegend

And Abhi, didn't you read Carver's words. He said anyone but you please answer. You don't defy the carvster sneer
Auto correct is so damn annoying.

I defy carvester everyday.

uhuh

quanchi112
Auto correct is so damn annoying.

uhuh No, you don't.

dmills

uhuh

Stop doing it.

Zack Fair
Superman has a match for a while. Then his dials go up and it is GG followed with "single toughest opponent ever...took everything I had and almost tanked it" to ease the butthurt.

dmills
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Superman has a match for a while. Then his dials go up and it is GG followed with "single toughest opponent ever...took everything I had and almost tanked it" to ease the butthurt.

GG? Goodnight Gracie?

Zack Fair
GG? Goodnight Gracie?
GG as in

5q6bgGqjxxE

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Superman has a match for a while. Then his dials go up and it is GG followed with "single toughest opponent ever...took everything I had and almost tanked it" to ease the butthurt. We see him easily overwhelmed after he said he was the single greatest... You can't pick and choose what dialogue counts and what does not.

-Pr-
Except that there's no reason to believe it's true, when Superman says it so often in an attempt to show respect. It can't be taken as fact.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
As the leader of the House of El, I can answer your question for you.

Blue Marvel, in no way, shape, or form, stomps DCnU Superman. Regular/Pre-Flashpoint Superman, would win with some effort under normal circumstances. Superman, based on feats, would endure anti-matter without extreme harm.

laughing

carver9
I know one thing, Blue Marvel punching power is next to none. If Superman doesn't use the only advantage he have, speed, its game, set, and done. I still have not seen anything regarding Superman vs Anti Matter.

dmills
We see him easily overwhelmed after he said he was the single greatest... You can't pick and choose what dialogue counts and what does not.

Word. Kind of a problem for the "Avengers/JLA is cannon" crowd. I've read from some that Thor is closer to Wonder Woman then he is to Superman's level. So the obvious issue is, if that's the case, then it means a fight with wonder woman would be so physically taxing to Superman, that it would leave him utterly exposed and vulnerable enough for a few high metas to gang rape him into oblivion eek!

That's usually the result of two relative equals going at it with all they have (ie Blue Marvel and Sentry). Not of someone who is on another level altogether fighting someone who is demonstratively beneath them...

-Pr-
I know one thing, Blue Marvel punching power is next to none. If Superman doesn't use the only advantage he have, speed, its game, set, and done. I still have not seen anything regarding Superman vs Anti Matter.

So he has shit punching, then?

dmills

I take it either you have Abhi on ignore or you just flat out don't believe a thing (or scan) that he says/shows?

celeyhyga17
Word. Kind of a problem for the "Avengers/JLA is cannon crowd. I've read from some that Thor is closer to Wonder Woman then he is to Superman's level. So the obvious issue is, if that's the case, then it means a fight with wonder woman would be so physically taxing to Superman, that it would leave him utterly exposed and vulnerable enough for a few high metas to gang rape him into oblivion eek!

That's usually the result of two relative equals going at it with all they have (ie Blue Marvel and Sentry). Not of someone who is on another level altogether fighting someone who is demonstratively beneath them...
thumb up

dmills

I saw that too laughing out loud

carver9
I take it either you have Abhi on ignore or you just flat out don't believe a thing (or scan) that he says/shows?

I don't believe a got darn thing he says.

carver9

Not what I'm saying. His punching power is insane.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>