Gabriel Belmont vs. Link (Twilight Princess)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Well ?

menokokoro
sigh...you are about to open a huge can of worms

edit: I think that belmont would win...I bet there will be plenty of people saying otherwise

NemeBro
Isn't that the guy from Castlevania or something?

MooCowofJustice
Ugh.

What's a Gabriel Belmont?

TheAuraAngel
You need to go out and buy this.

It would give the LLLC a break(poor Scenario certainly has earned one) and allow us to expand our friendship. smile

MooCowofJustice
Actually, he needs one of these.

http://sweetbippy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/ windowslivewriternstressstraindifficultythatcauses
worryor-a06cstress-picture-stress-relief-kit.jpg

The Scenario
Dammit, Quanchi, I don't even own a 360 or PS3 and am currently broke. Are you trying to troll me with this?

Anyway, MooCow, Gabriel is the protagonist of the new Castlevania game that I wan't but can't have.

MooCowofJustice
Figures. Maybe threads with this dude should wait until people actually have the opportunity to finish his game.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
Dammit, Quanchi, I don't even own a 360 or PS3 and am currently broke. Are you trying to troll me with this?

Anyway, MooCow, Gabriel is the protagonist of the new Castlevania game that I wan't but can't have. Nah. I just realize most of you here take gameplay feats like from these games to heart and this guy has them in spades. I think he'd annihilate Link. I mean his weapon and everything about this guy say to me Link run for your life. Game was good. Just beat it. Very quick game. Most adventure games like this are.

quanchi112
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Figures. Maybe threads with this dude should wait until people actually have the opportunity to finish his game. This game is uber quick. I didn't get serious about it and beat it after starting over because it screwed up in 5 days.

MooCowofJustice
Still. How long has it been? A week or two is not good.

Let people finish the game before we start spoiling it with too much discussion.

quanchi112
Still. How long has it been? A week or two is not good.

Let people finish the game before we start spoiling it with too much discussion. Then they shouldn't read this thread. I won't post videos either. Those who want to wait don't have to click on the thread.

MooCowofJustice
No videos sounds like an even worse thread. Very little evidence for this fellow.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by quanchi112
Then they shouldn't read this thread. I won't post videos either. Those who want to wait don't have to click on the thread. You never post videos, anyway.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
You never post videos, anyway. You're catching on. Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
No videos sounds like an even worse thread. Very little evidence for this fellow. I never post vids I just explain my points.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah. That's pretty much what I do.

But the problem is, that what your points amount to is "Link loses because x person is portrayed this way. Just look at his sword. It's ****ING HUGE!"

Or something of equivalent logic. I still don't understand the logic behind Dragon Age being a powerful universe.

quanchi112
Yeah. That's pretty much what I do.

But the problem is, that what your points amount to is "Link loses because x person is portrayed this way. Just look at his sword. It's ****ING HUGE!"

Or something of equivalent logic. I still don't understand the logic behind Dragon Age being a powerful universe. The reason it is is because the sheer forces and the powerful characters involved in the game. The game is pretty long too.

My sound doesn't work and for videogames I just don't go looking. In the comics vs. I post scans but for videogames I just argue based on playing games.

MooCowofJustice
Which still makes no sense. But by this logic, Ocarina of Time is powerful as hell since you've yet to finish it, making it absurdly long.

What have the characters done that makes them powerful?

quanchi112
Which still makes no sense. But by this logic, Ocarina of Time is powerful as hell since you've yet to finish it, making it absurdly long.

What have the characters done that makes them powerful? Taking on armies, taking on four party members as opposed to one hero lacking the abilities of just one character in dragon age let alone all four when you put them together. Their armies seem organized and vast, very intelligent characters whereas in zelda you have a few allies with Link amidst a land of scrubs and cowards.

oot isn't that long I am just stuck.

SpadeKing
Quality over quantity...

MooCowofJustice
Wow. I can't believe length seriously has an effect on what you think is powerful. MMO's, the most powerful universes EVAR!

Link is strong. Link is skilled. Link has gear. Link is generally amazing all around, you simply fail to accept this. Something you have in common with BT.

And outside of gear, the same goes for Ganondorf and Zant. Replace gear with magical abilities.

quanchi112
Wow. I can't believe length seriously has an effect on what you think is powerful. MMO's, the most powerful universes EVAR!

Link is strong. Link is skilled. Link has gear. Link is generally amazing all around, you simply fail to accept this. Something you have in common with BT.

And outside of gear, the same goes for Ganondorf and Zant. Replace gear with magical abilities. No, Link isn't amazing nor does he fight anyone amazing. Hyrule in general is just a village, death mountain, etc. I laughed when in oot they said had the dragon gotten out it would have dominated all of hyrule. That's the kind of place it is. In ferelden there are multiple dragons, fearless armies, etc. hyrule is just the minor leagues imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Quality over quantity... There's plenty of quality as well as quantity.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, Link isn't amazing nor does he fight anyone amazing. Hyrule in general is just a village, death mountain, etc. I laughed when in oot they said had the dragon gotten out it would have dominated all of hyrule. That's the kind of place it is. In ferelden there are multiple dragons, fearless armies, etc. hyrule is just the minor leagues imo.

Wait, so just because a place has few powerful people out of the entire area, the entire verse as a whole sucks?

I wonder what you would say about West City on DBZ, they only have 2 powerful fighters and I'm sure a dragon would destroy that city.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Wait, so just because a place has few powerful people out of the entire area, the entire verse as a whole sucks?

I wonder what you would say about West City on DBZ, they only have 2 powerful fighters and I'm sure a dragon would destroy that city. That's like comparing apples to oranges. I have given reasons but it has no place here. Keep this Gabriel vs. Link.

SpadeKing
Wasn't any difference in the situation aside from power, neither places can stop a dragon except for their few powerful fighters.

Also it isn't like I changed who Link is battling, I'm just questioning your logic on Link.

General Kaliero
Two pages, and no constructive discussion whatsoever.

I blame this fact entirely on the fact that very few people have actually seen Gabriel's ability at the moment.

That in mind, this thread is pointless, and the personal attacks are cluttering up this forum.

Try again in a month or so. Y'know, when Gabriel's actually well-known enough to discuss. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.