Current Daredevil vs Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SasuOna
Just read Shadowland 4
Daredevil stomped everyone and was displaying powers he never had before.
Given what we know so far about DD's senses being superior to Spider-man's spider sense.

How does this fight go when CIS is off?

King Castle
Cis off spidey takes it. only reason they were having trouble was b.c of all the ninja fodder and the unexpected plus non killing of DD minus Logan and Pun..

Spidey can just get in close and snap his neck.

chomperx9
Originally posted by SasuOna
Just read Shadowland 4
Given what we know so far about DD's senses being superior to Spider-man's spider sense.

How does this fight go when CIS is off? who was the writer and what BS did they add to DD ?

SasuOna
Diggle is writing the main Shadowland series

Daredevil is stronger and faster now
He can tank getting stabbed in the heart by Wolverine and subsequently hit him so hard he flew through a stone pillar.

He was dogged piled by all the superheroes this issue while webbed up and still powered out of it.

King Castle
they looked to me to being lung shots not a heart stab.. either way it was retarded as logan expected to put him down so he waited with the claws still embedded instead of slashing and decapitating or head shots like he does guys like sabe, omega ect ect.. logan just didnt expect Daredevil to live or remain standing it was the surprise element that DD took advantage of..

Marvel is skewed it isnt worth reading anymore,... i bn back shopping instead of buying new comics and putting money into a SH#$ baggish company and writers

chomperx9
Diggle is writing the main Shadowland series

Daredevil is stronger and faster now
He can tank getting stabbed in the heart by Wolverine and subsequently hit him so hard he flew through a stone pillar.

He was dogged piled by all the superheroes this issue while webbed up and still powered out of it. man the writers today are really fukcing up the characers

Slaanesh
Daredevil..the guy got stab in the chest and nothing happen..i think he's better than spidey..

Originally posted by chomperx9
man the writers today are really fukcing up the characers

it's not really Daredevil..a demon call the beast has taken over him..

King Castle
just read this:

Originally posted by guy222
http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/10200/21e287101994033.jpg http://thumbnails13.imagebam.com/10200/a47145101994038.jpg http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/10200/2d5642101994049.jpg http://thumbnails31.imagebam.com/10200/d73cf0101994058.jpg http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/10200/332043101994068.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/10200/a2313f101994080.jpg http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/10200/9ab742101994100.jpg

chomperx9
Originally posted by King Castle
just read this: laughing she devil

King Castle
Originally posted by guy222
http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/10200/308035101994362.jpg http://thumbnails23.imagebam.com/10200/1263c2101994378.jpg http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/10200/7edc6f101994393.jpg http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/10200/6bd24f101994406.jpg http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/10200/539192101994416.jpg http://thumbnails13.imagebam.com/10200/28caf0101994444.jpg

you can thank guy22

Tha C-Master
Just read Shadowland 4

How does this fight go when CIS is off? Did his senses have an upgrade? It isn't true precog.

Anyways CIS off he could rip off DD's head. If Spider-Man is in "I have to help him" mode, DD gives him a hard time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Daredevil obviously.

SasuOna
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Did his senses have an upgrade? It isn't true precog.

Anyways CIS off he could rip off DD's head. If Spider-Man is in "I have to help him" mode, DD gives him a hard time.

His senses were always better than Spider-man's thats nothing new. Spider-man's pre cog helps him when he gets surprised. With Daredevil it doesn't work on him because he himself knows how it works through his own senses scanning Spidey's body
Daredevil's senses aren't pre-cog but they are capable of working similarly since he can read muscles and know when someone is going to throw a punch or fire a bullet.

SamZED
spider sense can also work as radar. But unlike DD's it warns even earlier than DD's senses warn him.

On the topic, last we saw DD he tossed all of the avengers aside when they pinned him down. If it wasnt a one time thing and he keeps that up he might be a bit too much but from what ive seen from Spider-man/DD fight Spider-man alone and while holding back managed to take Matt down.

Stoic
Daredevil will never beat Spiderman... repeat this to yourselves, whenever doubt threatens to creep in, and just before you go to sleep at night, and you'll be just fine. I should be a football couch. smile

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Stoic
Daredevil will never beat Spiderman... repeat this to yourselves, whenever doubt threatens to creep in, and just before you go to sleep at night, and you'll be just fine. I should be a football couch. smile

of coz Daredevil can't beat Spidey..he's no where near Spidey class of strength..but i bet the beast can..

Stoic
McCoy? Nah! Hank runs at less than half of Spiderman's strength, and Spiderman's more agile because of his ability to stick to surfaces, and never ever forget about the Spider Sense. Hank would be simply outclassed.

SamZED
No, man. He means the demon that possesed Matt.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Stoic
McCoy? Nah! Hank runs at less than half of Spiderman's strength, and Spiderman's more agile because of his ability to stick to surfaces, and never ever forget about the Spider Sense. Hank would be simply outclassed.

Originally posted by SamZED
No, man. He means the demon that possesed Matt.

Lord_Talron
daredevil

Dum Dum Dugan
spider sense can also work as radar. But unlike DD's it warns even earlier than DD's senses warn him.

This is actaully debatable. espically if you read earlier issues of new avenger

Lord_Talron
people are saying that because cis is off spidey could just snap his neck. you realize that cis off also means that every move dd is going to do is going to be a killing or crippling move of some type

Mindset
Current DD needs cis off for him to try to kill Spiderman?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
people are saying that because cis is off spidey could just snap his neck. you realize that cis off also means that every move dd is going to do is going to be a killing or crippling move of some type
I'm pretty sure Current DD already is CIS-off. Among other things.

SamZED
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
This is actaully debatable. espically if you read earlier issues of new avenger I have, but what issues are we talking about?
I mean SS the way its usually written, not some showings when it works like some cheap alarm clock.

Dum Dum Dugan
I have, but what issues are we talking about?
I mean SS the way its usually written, not some showings when it works like some cheap alarm clock.
He just has been botrayed next to wolverine quite a few times in new avengers were his senses picked up enemies or danger before his spidersense went off. I believe DD has similar showings as well.

as for the thread it spiderman all day, DD has not shown anything to me that suggest in forum match, spiderman going at his best can;t put him down the majority of the time. It gunna be hard, but he got this.

Mindset
He just has been botrayed next to wolverine quite a few times in new avengers were his senses picked up enemies or danger before his spidersense went off. I believe DD has similar showings as well.

PIS

Or just stupidity.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Mindset
PIS

Or just stupidity.
Not sure how that be pis? wolverines senses are operating on far more consistent basis. he does not even need danger present to senses them. He simply smell ninjas presenses. There really no reason to assume spidermans would go off faster.

Mindset
Not sure how that be pis? wolverines senses are operating on far more consistent basis. he does not even need danger present to senses them. He simply smell ninjas presenses. There really no reason to assume spidermans would go off faster. Yea there is, because SS > wolverine's senses.

King Castle
actually Wolverine's senses appear to have a wider range then Spiderman's danger radius and intend.

spider sense is more for imminent danger and immediate reaction/response.

DD and Logan's senses seem to be more wide spread then spidey's

SasuOna
Yea there is, because SS > wolverine's senses.

And Daredevil senses operate at a greater range than both of theirs. Granted Wolverine apparently has a better sense of smell but thats only for track purposes.

Spider-man really doesn't have a solid edge in this fight. Matt is a martial artist who is stronger and faster than Spider-man now.

StiltmanFTW
Granted Wolverine apparently has a better sense of smell but thats only for track purposes.

Yep, he does. It's not only for track purposes though.

Mindset
Originally posted by King Castle
actually Wolverine's senses appear to have a wider range then Spiderman's danger radius and intend.

spider sense is more for imminent danger and immediate reaction/response.

DD and Logan's senses seem to be more wide spread then spidey's Well ofc his senses have a wider range in intent...Originally posted by SasuOna
And Daredevil senses operate at a greater range than both of theirs. Granted Wolverine apparently has a better sense of smell but thats only for track purposes.

Spider-man really doesn't have a solid edge in this fight. Matt is a martial artist who is stronger and faster than Spider-man now. Nope.

What are these feats of superior physical stats, I haven't seen them.

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yep, he does. It's not only for track purposes though.
thumb up
He can smell when women are menstruating.

SamZED
Yeah DD and Logan have a few instances when they see danger coming before Parker says anything, but that can be easilly chalked up to bad writing. Enhanced senses and sixth sense should never beat a definitive forewarning. Especally when there's no immidiate danger.

I mean in one of the Shadowland books DD with his radar couldnt pick Moon Knight who was sitting just few feet away from him. Not an average display for his rs.

SasuOna
Yeah DD and Logan have a few instances when they see danger coming before Parker says anything, but that can be easilly chalked up to bad writing. Enhanced senses and sixth sense should never beat a definitive forewarning. Especally when there's no immidiate danger.

I mean in one of the Shadowland books DD with his radar couldnt pick Moon Knight who was sitting just few feet away from him. Not an average display for his rs.

Its not bad writing its consistent with the range of their powers being greater than the range of Spider-man's necessary distance from said danger that allows his pre-cog tp activate.

Daredevil can tell a sniper is going to shoot at him from 2 blocks away whereas Spider-man would have to react after the bullet is fired and near him to pick it up.

Warlord
devil

SamZED
Its not bad writing its consistent with the range of their powers being greater than the range of Spider-man's necessary distance from said danger that allows his pre-cog tp activate.

Daredevil can tell a sniper is going to shoot at him from 2 blocks away whereas Spider-man would have to react after the bullet is fired and near him to pick it up. Spider-man's always senses things that happened blocks away. Even miles away. That's how he knows someone's in trouble. If anything this is a low showing for his spider sense.

Deadline
DD now has superhuman stats, Spiderman loses.

Tha C-Master
His senses were always better than Spider-man's thats nothing new. Spider-man's pre cog helps him when he gets surprised. With Daredevil it doesn't work on him because he himself knows how it works through his own senses scanning Spidey's body
Daredevil's senses aren't pre-cog but they are capable of working similarly since he can read muscles and know when someone is going to throw a punch or fire a bullet. They aren't better than true precog, that's not true at all. Their senses can help anticipate a move. But Spider Sense helps against anything. Magical attacks as well. He can sense supernatural stuff that is beyond the 5 senses. He has true precog. His sense is not inferior, DD just relies on his more. He'd be near helpless without them seeing as he's blind.

SamZED
TBF pretty sure Logan has also sensed Strange's astral form.

StiltmanFTW
On topic, Parker did pretty damn good against DD.

Deadline
On topic, Parker did pretty damn good against DD.

1on1?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Deadline
1on1?

For two pages, yeah. Spidey can't win this though. The Beast is too powerful.

SamZED
On topic, Parker did pretty damn good against DD. Man, you complimenting Spidey makes me all warm inside.big grin

Warlord
^ yep.
it's weird.
have some standards people...laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Man, you complimenting Spidey makes me all warm inside.big grin

laughing out loud

Just don't get used to it biscuits

Tha C-Master
TBF pretty sure Logan has also sensed Strange's astral form. If that's all and well capable within the 5 senses, hen that's cool. Otherwise... well.

What I basically meant is that if something were to come at them that was beyond conventional detection with the 5 senses, Spidey would still be able to detect it.

Honestly both senses have their uses though, but for Spider-Man his precog grants him more use than radar would IMO.

Dum Dum Dugan
TBF pretty sure Logan has also sensed Strange's astral form.
he has, as has he senses professor x astral form as well if not mistaken amoung others. He even been able to sense shadow assassins, that strange was unable to.

Dum Dum Dugan
If that's all and well capable within the 5 senses, hen that's cool. Otherwise... well.

What I basically meant is that if something were to come at them that was beyond conventional detection with the 5 senses, Spidey would still be able to detect it.

Honestly both senses have their uses though, but for Spider-Man his precog grants him more use than radar would IMO.
it hard to determine whats capable for there five senses, becuase they operate on a level vastly beyond human. Not to mention wolverine and I believe DD has as well, display several times and almost sixth senses.

Mindset
Originally posted by Deadline
DD now has superhuman stats, Spiderman loses. no expression

DD may win, but your reason sucks.

King Castle
wolverine has also sensed ppl who were on are on a parallel dimension observing him..
stick out tongue

Omega Vision
no expression

DD may win, but your reason sucks.
No his reasoning is solid, everyone knows that MA already makes you better than Spider-Man, so MA combined with superhuman stats means you stomp him. durlaugh

If that's all and well capable within the 5 senses, hen that's cool. Otherwise... well.

Honestly both senses have their uses though, but for Spider-Man his precog grants him more use than radar would IMO. wolverine has sensed completely indectable crap before. Issue made it clear there was no explanation for it. It's an instinct sixth sense type of thing.

Tha C-Master
Which is all well and good, as several have had that "sense", but seeing in the "future" is where it is at. King Castle has a great avatar. smile

Parmaniac
For two pages, yeah. Spidey can't win this though. The Beast is too powerful. I agree but after reading Carvers comment in another thread, Wolverine wouldn't do any better biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.