Hand Ninjas vs Samurai Ninjas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
5 no name Hand ninjas

vs

5 no name Samurai Ninjas

who wins ?

Stoic
What is a Samurai Ninja? It seems like an oxymoron to me. How can you have a Samurai Ninja? Are these guys conflicted in the noodle?

Anyways the Ninjas take it because the Samurai Ninjas are unable to figure out what they are.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Stoic
What is a Samurai Ninja? It seems like an oxymoron to me. How can you have a Samurai Ninja? Are these guys conflicted in the noodle?

Anyways the Ninjas take it because the Samurai Ninjas are unable to figure out what they are. Samrai NInjas are trained from the leaders that tought silver samurai

Kazenji
I'm guessing a writer ****ed up a Samurai can't be a Ninja its either one or the other

unless you got proof on this Samurai\Ninja thing Chomp do show.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm guessing a writer ****ed up a Samurai can't be a Ninja its either one or the other

unless you got proof on this Samurai\Ninja thing Chomp do show. It might have been Samurai warriors

Juntai
lmao. A ninja is a disgraced samurai who wasn't honorable enough to kill himself.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Juntai
lmao. A ninja is a disgraced samurai who wasn't honorable enough to kill himself. No, thats called a Democrat. stick out tongue

Omega Vision
lmao. A ninja is a disgraced samurai who wasn't honorable enough to kill himself.
Ninjas weren't really Samurai, they were more like mercenary spies. The name for a disgraced/masterless Samurai was Ronin.

Mshinu
Umm.. a Samurai-Ninja would probably seppuku himself for being both of those so the Hand Ninjers win.

Like in Life of Brian
Suicide squad attack! *stab* uuurgh! That showed them!

Colossus-Big C
ninjas>>>>Samurai

Juntai
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Ninjas weren't really Samurai, they were more like mercenary spies. The name for a disgraced/masterless Samurai was Ronin. It's a more correct term I suppose, however most of the more famous, and leaders amongst the ninja were disgraced samurai all the same.

Mshinu
It's a more correct term I suppose, however most of the more famous, and leaders amongst the ninja were disgraced samurai all the same.

Please list some of those.

Are you talking leaders of the Iga or Koga groups or something else?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
ninjas>>>>Samurai
Not really. The thing about a Ninja is that if he or she (though in that case they'd be called Kunoichi) got into an actual fight with a Samurai then they failed as a Ninja.

They also didn't wear those stylish black body suits, those were actually an invention of Kabuki theater where Ninja would be played by black-clad stagehands (that way when they assassinated someone is was unexpected).

RL Ninjas were nowhere near as cool as fictional ninjas. RL Samurai on the other hand...

Juntai
Originally posted by Mshinu
Please list some of those.

Are you talking leaders of the Iga or Koga groups or something else? Like, Daisuke Togakure/Nishina, one of the guys credited with founding the ninja. Considered in most sources to be the father of ninjutsu. And founder of the first school.

Just an example.

Mshinu
Like, Daisuke Togakure/Nishina, one of the guys credited with founding the ninja. Considered in most sources to be the father of ninjutsu. And founder of the first school.

Just an example.

The first school then being Togakure Ryu I suppose?

Anyway it makes sense since ninjas and the samurai styles stil seem to dislike each other laughing

BruceSkywalker
only a ninja can defeat a ninja

the hand ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.