Team Mario vs Team Dragon Age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpadeKing
Mario, Luigi, and Bowser vs. Archedemon, 1 High Dragon, and the Queen of the Blackmarsh

The Mario Bros. are granted all their game feats and equipment (one use of the star each and Mario Galaxy ice forms) except those in Smash bros. and the same goes for Bowser (This is Bowser in his largest form).

The match takes place in front of Peach's Castle.

MooCowofJustice
Bowser's largest form is either Giant Baby Bowser or from NSMBW, where he is easily 100 feet tall.

Either way, Team Mario is victorious.

SpadeKing
NSMBW size it is.

MooCowofJustice
Well, for some of us in the LLLC, GBB is about the size of a mountain, or larger. But that's debated by...other people.

It probably would be a lot easier just to use NSMBW Bowser.

The Scenario
Re4hhZ7MhmE

Inside Story Bowser is superior.

ScreamPaste
Wait, all equipment and feats from all games? Luigi soloes. no expression

Or Bowser soloes. mmm

Or Mario soloes. erm

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Wait, all equipment and feats from all games? Luigi soloes. no expression

Or Bowser soloes. mmm

Or Mario soloes. erm

^ This.

Not that it matters because those who would defend DA will not show up. no expression

SpadeKing
I might throw some bait and add Link and Kain awesome

MooCowofJustice
Well if we're right about the size of Giant Baby Bowser, it wouldn't be. But otherwise, it looks like it, yeah.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
^ This.

Not that it matters because those who would defend DA will not show up. no expression Firstly, it's another sad attempt to bait me into another thread. Secondly, I haven't played a mario in years and don't debate for or against games I don't play.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by quanchi112
Firstly, it's another sad attempt to bait me into another thread. Secondly, I haven't played a mario in years and don't debate for or against games I don't play.

Which was my point. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Which was my point. smile Only because I haven't played it. Second thread begging me to come and defend dragon age which is kinda funny.

MooCowofJustice
You know that everything isn't about you, right?

Just take a look at the one video Scenario posted, and see if that Bowser isn't big enough to crush the Archdemon and the two dragons under his foot.

NemeBro
Doesn't Luigi have the Chaos Heart in this thread? Which can destroy the Multiverse?

quanchi112
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
You know that everything isn't about you, right?

Just take a look at the one video Scenario posted, and see if that Bowser isn't big enough to crush the Archdemon and the two dragons under his foot. Not everything but these dragon age threads are definitely about me. I is smartz.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
Doesn't Luigi have the Chaos Heart in this thread? Which can destroy the Multiverse? Yes. haermm

MooCowofJustice
I beg to differ. I'll let you wonder about which point I'm referring to.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by NemeBro
Doesn't Luigi have the Chaos Heart in this thread? Which can destroy the Multiverse?

An argument against it would be just as hilarious

quanchi112
I beg to differ. I'll let you wonder about which point I'm referring to. Why don't you ever use the quote button ?

General Kaliero
Any of Mario, Luigi, or Bowser solos hard.

MooCowofJustice
Lol Quan. Does it irritate you?

Well, I do use the quote button. But only when necessary.

quanchi112
Lol Quan. Does it irritate you?

Well, I do use the quote button. But only when necessary. Nope, it just is funny to me when you try and act like a smart ass. I don't let people phase me about this stuff.

MooCowofJustice
K.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.