Pyron X the multiverse (gauntlet style)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Wesker and Dr.Doom team up 2 catch the nterest of the ultimate space alien, Pyron.

Pyron takes on

1)The Street Fighter verse and RE verses

2)The Plasma Sword verse

3) DMC verse

4) Megaman verses

5) Ingrid steps N, rewinds time back 2 win every1 was alive and they all gang up on Pyron.

Will Wesker and Doom succeed N the 1st half of their plans.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Wesker

What?

NemeBro
Pyron walks through this gauntlet, not sure about Plasma Sword though, no idea of its power. But yeah he could win this fight in all its many kinds by turning his head slightly to the left. no expression

No End N Site
Wesker and Dr.Doom

The most epic team EVER! We really need some pics of these 2 pallin' around since these guys are buddies now.

Anyway. Pyron might have to jogg around Plasma Sword's universe since the games take place on an intergalactic scale but for the rest of them....Ingrid's gonna keep goin' back in time....oh wait...Pyron moves FTL, time is meaningless. I don't even need to know Pyron's full power to know he clears this.

Pyron's gonna crank a Cosmic Swirl on that ass. The only person who might catch Pyron off gaurd is Sirius. I mean, he can open up planet eating black holes and he does live inside the singularity of Sagittarius A.

Esomark
I never played Plasma Sword but from the info I'm reading here, its series is the strongest out of fighting games.

No End N Site
P.Swrd is pretty uber but...I prolly woudn't rank it over DS.

The most there most powerful can do is bust a planet or 2

NemeBro
Pyron has a galaxy of those orbiting him does he not? no expression

Nemesis X
Why'd you throw Resident Evil into the mix? Not once have I seen anything in those games that can threaten a cosmic being like Pyron. Unless Umbrella made a biological weapon that forces people to watch Paul Anderson's Resident Evil movies, Pyron's gonna fubar that universe no expression

No End N Site
I think cuz Wesker is the master mind behind the event, like he is in MVC3.

danteiscool
Pyron walks all over this gauntlet. they really have nothing that could threaten him unless Pyron limited his power greatly like he did in darkstalkers and even that might be a stretch.

Frisky Dingo
Megaman is composite and so is Dante, they can even access their time manipulation abilities. Maybe I should have added BOF, 2.

No End N Site
Don't get me wrong, Pyron kicks ass in this thread but Akuma is still the most badass, unsurpassed in sheer coolitude, best ever fighting game character and that's a fact. It's like, scientific. There's no better, only worse.

I mean, once you become the true final boss of a game you don't even belong in, you've become king of the mounatin. He literaly invaded X-Men Children of The Atom.

NemeBro
Gouki is definately one of the most badass characters in gaming period, definately my favorite from Streetfighter. Personally, I like him as much as Pyron.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
P.Swrd is pretty uber but...I prolly woudn't rank it over DS.

The most there most powerful can do is bust a planet or 2

Shaker can stop time.

U remember Shaker, right?

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/shakerport.jpg

This guy.

BloodRawEngine
Originally posted by NemeBro
Pyron walks through this gauntlet, not sure about Plasma Sword though, no idea of its power. But yeah he could win this fight in all its many kinds by turning his head slightly to the left. no expression

Wasn't that a Mitch Hedberg joke?

NemeBro
I don't actually know.

No End N Site
Shaker can stop time.

U remember Shaker, right?

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/shakerport.jpg

This guy.

Don't remember him bein' able to do that. Aint he just 1 of many silly clones of Blood?

On a completely random note, can that chick Myria really grant wishes with no limit.

Frisky Dingo
Dude, it's his Plasma Power. *faceplam*

Just 4 that, take sum Nagare!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100322174550/capcomdatabase/images/thumb/b/be/Nagare.png/230px-Nagare.png

No End N Site
Jesus Christ!

This is how gay dude is, and he's not even gay.

http://gaygamer.net/2006/07/top_20_gayest_video_game_chara_4.html

Frisky Dingo
1) I thought Nagare was gay 4 sure. I swear it says it N his profile. That list has Gief and Eagle on it, 2.

2) Yes, Myria can grant any wish, but she mainly uses her powers 2 make humans kill each other, she doesn't like them.

On topic, I think the gang of Shaker clones could all stop time with the help of Dante and Megaman and cover a very wide area. Not sure what Pyron could do about that.

Also, Pyron and G.Bilstien Nvade TVC!

InFtCy3HqFk
Ghost Bilstien

LzczYDT9az8
Pyron

The Tekkamen sure know what bosses 2 fight.

Z Kai
Dr. Doom from Marvel?

No End N Site
On topic, I think the gang of Shaker clones could all stop time with the help of Dante and Megaman and cover a very wide area. Not sure what Pyron could do about that.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3057/3122394wd8fhx2d.gif

Also, Pyron and G.Bilstien Nvade TVC!

InFtCy3HqFk
Ghost Bilstien

LzczYDT9az8
Pyron

The Tekkamen sure know what bosses 2 fight.
That's actually cool. That games had some nice endings.

Acrosurge
It should be mentioned that the Mega Man universe has its share of large-scale reality manipulating characters, energy manipulators, and planet busters. Included in this list would be Gate, Lumine, Epsilon, Great Redips, Final Weapon, Supra Force Metal, and the Mother Elf. I really don't think they'd be a cakewalk for Pyron. Then of course, he has X and Zero's limitless potential power to deal with (and all of their abilities, yes including those time stopping powers, which Gate and the Mother Elf can accomplish as well). And X's demonstrated ability to seal vast amounts of energy, even reality warping entities within his body.

No End N Site
Pyron would destroy everyone in Megaman's entire universe...just by closin' his hand...

NemeBro
Originally posted by Acrosurge
It should be mentioned that the Mega Man universe has its share of large-scale reality manipulating characters, energy manipulators, and planet busters. Included in this list would be Gate, Lumine, Epsilon, Great Redips, Final Weapon, Supra Force Metal, and the Mother Elf. I really don't think they'd be a cakewalk for Pyron. Then of course, he has X and Zero's limitless potential power to deal with (and all of their abilities, yes including those time stopping powers, which Gate and the Mother Elf can accomplish as well). And X's demonstrated ability to seal vast amounts of energy, even reality warping entities within his body. But how will they overcome Pyron slightly turning his head to the left?

Pyron dwarfs the Milky Way. I don't think people realise exactly how huge that makes him.

Acrosurge
But how will they overcome Pyron slightly turning his head to the left?

Pyron dwarfs the Milky Way. I don't think people realise exactly how huge that makes him. I don't doubt that he's huge. But size doesn't necessarily translate into absolute, omnipotent power (Afterall, Demitri consumed Pyron, so it isn't like he's inexorable).

The Mother Elf is about a meter across, but she can both stop time and rewrite extremely powerful beings out of existence, if she is so inclined. She's joined by other reality warpers and energy manipulators here. Enough, IMO, to suggest that the Mega Man Universe would not be a simple picnic for Pyron.

NemeBro
I don't doubt that he's huge. But size doesn't necessarily translate into absolute, omnipotent power (Afterall, Demitri absorbed Pyron, so it isn't like he's inexorable).

The Mother Elf is about a meter across, but she can both stop time and rewrite extremely powerful beings out of existence, if she is so inclined. She's joined by other reality warpers and energy manipulators here. Enough, IMO, to suggest that the Mega Man Universe would not be a simple picnic for Pyron. Demitri fought a signifigantly weaker, mortal Pyron. Who still had energy, matter, and even reality warping to a level that he can shrink and teleport constellations, make them supernova in battle, and then restore them to their original form, all without effort. And Demitri absorbing Pyron is not proof for the Megaman universe's powah.

See, nothing you suggested makes me believe Pyron cannot win by turning his head slightly to the left.

Acrosurge
Demitri fought a signifigantly weaker, mortal Pyron.Why shouldn't so many large scale reality warpers and energy manipulators be able to prevent Pyron from walking all over the universe? You don't need to convince me of his scale. I know he's big enough to play with planets and star formations. Does Pyron have feats that suggest that he is immune to being written out of space-time or drastically reduced in power? Could we see these feats?

And I'm curious about this weaker, mortal Pyron that Demitri consumed. Is there official story information to back this up?

No End N Site
The Mother Elf is about a meter across, but she can both stop time and rewrite extremely powerful beings out of existence, if she is so inclined. She's joined by other reality warpers and energy manipulators here. Enough, IMO, to suggest that the Mega Man Universe would not be a simple picnic for Pyron.

M.Elf would have to do all that on a scale that was larger than most other galaxies in the universe. She would also have to sense Pyron and know he was in her presence AND find away to damge an incorpereal being. I wouldn't even wanna know what Pyron could do if he actually cut loose. I don't even think there is a single character in their universe who could stand in Pyron's presence without melting like an ice cube on a sidewalk in the summer.

Acrosurge
M.Elf would have to do all that on a scale that was larger than most other galaxies in the universe. She would also have to sense Pyron and know he was in her presence AND find away to damge an incorpereal being. I wouldn't even wanna know what Pyron could do if he actually cut loose. I don't even think there is a single character in their universe who could stand in Pyron's presence without melting like an ice cube on a sidewalk in the summer. Okay, so here's what I don't get; if Pyron was so inexorably large, how did Demitri consume all that energy?

NemeBro
Why shouldn't so many large scale reality warpers and energy manipulators be able to prevent Pyron from walking all over the universe? You don't need to convince me of his scale. I know he's big enough to play with planets and star formations. Does Pyron have feats that suggest that he is immune to being written out of space-time or drastically reduced in power? Could we see these feats?

And I'm curious about this weaker, mortal Pyron that Demitri consumed. Is there official story information to back this up? Because they would have to do it on a gigantic scale, larger than most galaxies. It is like the difference between smashing a rock with a hammer and smashing the Earth. Only with an even greater difference.

The Graphic File states that Pyron took a limited, mortal form when he went to Earth. I am much too lazy to go to my Photobucket and get the scan though.

No End N Site
Why shouldn't so many large scale reality warpers and energy manipulators be able to prevent Pyron from walking all over the universe? You don't need to convince me of his scale. I know he's big enough to play with planets and star formations. Does Pyron have feats that suggest that he is immune to being written out of space-time or drastically reduced in power? Could we see these feats?

And I'm curious about this weaker, mortal Pyron that Demitri consumed. Is there official story information to back this up?

He can play with galaxies, actually. Pyron does not need feats that suggest that he is immune to being written out of space-time or drastically reduced in power. he comes from a game where the weaker cast members can do that. You have to prove that these powers these characters have can work on a 400,000 Light Year scale and can do so at FTL while affecting incorpereal beings.

NemeBro
Dammit No End, you were supposed to provide the Graphic File scans so I would not have to! mad

No End N Site
^ Scans showin' what?

Okay, so here's what I don't get; if Pyron was so inexorably large, how did Demitri consume all that energy?

Demitri is VERY VERY powerful. He tanked a time space rippin' attack. This would be like the equivalent of him gettin' hit by a compressed Gamma Ray Burst or Hyper Nova.

Acrosurge
Pyron does not need feats that suggest that he is immune to being written out of space-time or drastically reduced in power.Yet he was consumed by Demitri and that was apparently the end of his galaxy spanning power. Something doesn't add up. That official story information would definitely help here.

No End N Site
Yet he was consumed by Demitri and that was apparently the end of his galaxy spanning power. Something doesn't add up. That official story information would definitely help here. Not actually at home to post scans but just wait a few minutes...I'll be back...

It should also be noted that Demitri IS VERY VERY POWERFUL.

Acrosurge
Not actually at home to post scans but just wait a few minutes...I'll be back...

It should also be noted that Demitri IS VERY VERY POWERFUL. And yet he could be rapidly destroyed by exposure to sunlight.

Thanks, man. The scans should help a lot. This whole Demitri/Pyron thing is quite puzzling.

NemeBro
And yet he could be rapidly destroyed by exposure to sunlight.

Thanks, man. The scans should help a lot. This whole Demitri/Pyron thing is quite puzzling. Here, these are all the scans I have of the Graphic File.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/oie_pyron.gif
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/oie_oie_pyron.gif
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/oie_pyron2.gif

Hope they help.

No End N Site
^OH, that!

And yet he could be rapidly destroyed by exposure to sunlight.

Cuz he was hit with a move, previously, that ripped time and space with sheer force. Only the LARGEST MOST POWERFUL explosions in the entire universe can do what Demitri go hit with. He's weak against sunlight cuz he himself was physically and spiritually weakened from being hit so damn hard. He almost died...

Acrosurge
Thanks for that, NemeBro. To be honest, I'm not convinced by this file that Pyron made himself mortal and somehow cut himself off from his powers. The file suggests that he compressed (shrunk) his powers into a limiting form that resembled a human being. The context suggests that he merely placed his vast powers in a smaller body that could interact and fight with the Darkstalker cast. He was then defeated and absorbed by Demitri proving that it was possible to absorb his vast energies (and if Demitri somehow only absorbed a minuscule portion of Pyron, where did the rest of his enormous energy go?).

And No End, the fact remains that Demitri, weakened to the point that mere sunlight could kill him, was still able to best Pyron and end his existence. The Mother Elf and Omega ripped apart time and space. Heck, Centaur Man from the classic Mega Man series could rip up time and space. Does this mean that they can create the largest explosions in the entire universe?

No End N Site
Thanks for that, NemeBro. To be honest, I'm not convinced by this file that Pyron made himself mortal and somehow cut himself off from his powers. The file suggests that he compressed (shrunk) his powers into a limiting form that resembled a human being. The context suggests that he merely placed his vast powers in a smaller body that could interact and fight with the Darkstalker cast. He was then defeated and absorbed by Demitri proving that it was possible to absorb his vast energies (and if Demitri somehow only absorbed a minuscule portion of Pyron, where did the rest of his enormous energy go?).

And No End, the fact remains that Demitri, weakened to the point that mere sunlight could kill him, was still able to best Pyron and end his existence. The Mother Elf and Omega ripped apart time and space. Heck, Centaur Man from the classic Mega Man series could rip up time and space. Does this mean that they can create the largest explosions in the entire universe?

Believe whatever you want and twist the info however you like. Doesn't change what Pyron has done and is stated to be able to do. Demitri is powerful. He ate enough energy to fit in a Ultra Galaxy...

No that isn't fact. When Demitri fought Pyron, he was no longer weak against sunlight. And the fact that Demitri can eat a being who is FTL, 400,000 light years in size, manipulate and control matter in space and can do all this in his sleep says alot for Demitri. Doesn't speak badly for Pyron at all. And Fyi, Mother Elf and Omega can't "rip" time and space, they have powers that allow them to 'mildly' manipulate it. Demitri was hit with a compressed "Superboy Prime Punch". There is a difference in havin' special powers to manipulate the fabric of time and space and being able to break the fabric through sheer strenght.

With a finger Pyron will destroy the entire MM multiverese...

Frisky Dingo

With a finger Pyron will destroy the entire MM multiverese...

All the Megamen from all the games combined wouldn't B able 2 amplify their powers on the scale of even a solar system. They don't have a single precentage of the power necessary 2 make Pyron even notice their world, if he wasn't looking 4 it. And this come form, me, a guy who has played every Megaman Xcept those on the DS.

1 Cosmic Disruption would Dstroy every physical character N MMU, villains and all. I mainly made this thread 4 the final lvl of this gaunlet. That fights B4 this R EZily warm ups.

No End N Site
The characters from Starforce are pretty damn powerful. The strongest I can think of (without considerin' A>B>C logic) is Sirius. But even he would be obliterated by Pyron, with minimal effeort.

Kosmic King
I swear if I see one more topic abput Pyron...

Frisky Dingo
You'll what?

Acrosurge
Cosmic Disruption would Dstroy every physical character N MMU, villains and all. I mainly made this thread 4 the final lvl of this gaunlet. That fights B4 this R EZily warm ups. But this is exactly the inconsistency I'm talking about. How could a character like Demitri completely defeat Pyron? Demitri has no feats that would suggest that he could erase or even manipulate planets, let alone solar systems or galaxies, unless I missed something. How could he possibly absorb something as supposedly powerful as Pyron?

And if Demitri could do it, why not other characters with the ability to absorb energy?

Acrosurge
And Fyi, Mother Elf and Omega can't "rip" time and space, they have powers that allow them to 'mildly' manipulate it.smile You should know better than this, No End. Here's a quote from Mega Man Zero 3:

"The appearance of Omega, who has the same signature as the Dark Elf, has caused a rift in our world."

Omega, without the assistance of the Dark Elf, split apart the fabric of space over the entire planet by his mere appearance. This really shouldn't be surprising, considering Omega's history. That doesn't sound very "mild" does it?

Edit: My apologies for the double post.

No End N Site
But this is exactly the inconsistency I'm talking about. How could a character like Demitri completely defeat Pyron? Demitri has no feats that would suggest that he could erase or even manipulate planets, let alone solar systems or galaxies, unless I missed something. How could he possibly absorb something as supposedly powerful as Pyron?

And if Demitri could do it, why not other characters with the ability to absorb energy?

Your missin' the point, Demitri DOESN'T have the feats to suggest he CAN'T, either. What he did to Pyron (a character with clear feats and abilities) shows you just how strong he is. Demtri has never had the oppurtunity to display his full power, even now.

You can't take the CIS and PIS of DS and try to apply it to Megaman. Demitri and Pyron are from the same game and the plot required Demitri to win.

smile You should know better than this, No End. Here's a quote from Mega Man Zero 3:

"The appearance of Omega, who has the same signature as the Dark Elf, has caused a rift in our world."

Omega, without the assistance of the Dark Elf, split apart the fabric of space over the entire planet by his mere appearance. This really shouldn't be surprising, considering Omega's history. That doesn't sound very "mild" does it?

Edit: My apologies for the double post.

*sigh*

That's very nice and good, but your missin' my point. He is not undoin' time and space BY RAW FORCE. No one in MM can fire a blast so hot and dense that it puts a perma hole in time and space.

And that example you gave is very mild in comparrison to DS. Weak characters in the DS roster can make whole pocket dimensions and shove cities in them. And DS like Jedah can split apart the fabric of space over an entire dimension by his mere appearance AND he WAS WEAK. His pressence alone missplaced entire sections of dimensions Most of the game's cast can make passage ways in time and space.

The focal point of this is FORCE, raw force. Like a rock so heavy that time and space cannot support it. Omega is crazy powerful but he aint shit in comparison to Pyron or Demitri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.