The Galactic Race of Ages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Pyron

Hayato Kanzaki on his Light Bike

Jedah Dohma

Composite Megaman

Captain Commando

They all have taken part N a billion light year race across the universe. Anything goes Xcept they can't kill each other. Who will win?

MooCowofJustice
Didn't Pyron cross the universe in like an hour or something almost as ridiculous?

RE: Blaxican
why isnt the master chief included in the race qq

NemeBro
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Didn't Pyron cross the universe in like an hour or something almost as ridiculous? Three years, if you are talking about the comic.

Which is still MASSIVELY FTL speeds.

No End N Site
Nah, it took millions of years for Pyron to reach the corners of the universe. Although, he did stop to look around quite a bit.

Anyway, Jedah wins. Time space shortcuts beat the shit outta FTL, especially in a universe as empty as ours. I think Megaman has wormhole-like powers, too. So it really comes down to MM and Jedah in a race. Don't know why Cap is here.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah. I figured.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
Nah, it took millions of years for Pyron to reach the corners of the universe. Although, he did stop to look around quite a bit.

Anyway, Jedah wins. Time space shortcuts beat the shit outta FTL, especially in a universe as empty as ours. I think Megaman has wormhole-like powers, too. So it really comes down to MM and Jedah in a race. Don't know why Cap is here. And then he made it back to Earth in three years. He was not racing to see how quickly he could get to the corners of the universe then.

And that assumes Jedah has the cosmic awareness to know where the corners of the universe are, does he? Not sure. Keep in mind Pyron can teleport as well, even teleporting stars lightyears away for use in combat.

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
And then he made it back to Earth in three years. He was not racing to see how quickly he could get to the corners of the universe then.

You got a point...

And that assumes Jedah has the cosmic awareness to know where the corners of the universe are, does he? Not sure. Keep in mind Pyron can teleport as well, even teleporting stars lightyears away for use in combat.

The race is not across the universe, it's only a billion LY. I don't know if Jedah has cosmic awareness, what am I sayin, hell hah, he doesn't, he's not a cosmic being. I do know Jedah can slice through the fabric of time and space and appear where ever the hell we wants with 0 effort and he can sense souls across dimentions on universal scale. He could feel Pyron out and just appear how ever many LY he needs to win in front of him.

MooCowofJustice
Depending on how long it takes Jedah to port, I bet Pyron could travel non-port just as fast. The universe is a hell of a lot more than 1 billion light years, crossing it in three years could amount to way more than that per second.

No End N Site
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Depending on how long it takes Jedah to port, I bet Pyron could travel non-port just as fast. The universe is a hell of a lot more than 1 billion light years, crossing it in three years could amount to way more than that per second.

Jedah just cuts a hole and walks through. It's pretty fast.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
You got a point...

The race is not across the universe, it's only a billion LY. I don't know if Jedah has cosmic awareness, what am I sayin, hell hah, he doesn't, he's not a cosmic being. I do know Jedah can slice through the fabric of time and space and appear where ever the hell we wants with 0 effort and he can sense souls across dimentions on universal scale. He could feel Pyron out and just appear how ever many LY he needs to win in front of him. Yay!

Oh, misunderstood. Well the size of the observable universe from Earth is 92 billion light years across, so if we were to take that as the DEFINATE size of the universe, Pyron would have had to travel, let's say 46 billion lightyears. Therefore, he could do a billion in about 24 days. Hm.

Would Jedah be able to track such a fast object? Let alone such a fast INVISIBLE object, Pyron is not in any sense of the word tangible or corporeal in his true form.

No End N Site
Yay!

Oh, misunderstood. Well the size of the observable universe from Earth is 92 billion light years across, so if we were to take that as the DEFINATE size of the universe, Pyron would have had to travel, let's say 46 billion lightyears. Therefore, he could do a billion in about 24 days. Hm.

Would Jedah be able to track such a fast object? Let alone such a fast INVISIBLE object, Pyron is not in any sense of the word tangible or corporeal in his true form.

If it has a soul, Jedah can track it and is aware of it's every move. Pyron is cosmic and Jedah is spiritual. And even though VH2 isn't canon, I think Pyron's ending shows that Jedah has always been aware of Pyron.

Frisky Dingo
Jedah doesn't have 2 cut a rift N 2 the fabric 2 cross over. He can just teleport like the other 3/4 of the roster, N fact just like Pyron. Characters can use their powers 2 effect opponents, they just can't use them 2 kill each other N this race.

No End N Site
Pyron and Jedah basically have the same base powers. Energy absorbstion, energy manip, matter manip, awareness of some type, teleportation, immortality (with 1 to 0 ways to actually kill them at the moment), time space manip (count CFE for Pyron, could be debated, maybe), change shape or form, some degree of time travel (CFE for Pyron, prolly debatable).

If you look at the differences they have, they are ALL cuz of what they are (cosmic and demonic in nature) and nothing else.

Frisky Dingo
I think U may have 4gotten your own Nfo U posted a while ago about Pyron. Pyron is 99.9% non Xistant, all that is present is his consciousness, N his true form. U can't C him, touch him, of even feel him out spiritually. The DS found out about him Bcause he emitted an energy pulse over the planet and sum how talked thru dimensions and made his voice heard N Makai. Without his own doing, I don't think the cast would have even known he was there. Unless U R omnipotent or R some sort of anti Pyron character, how would you no if Pyron even Xisted at all with out him showing U, himself?

With that out the way, I do think Jedah would B hard pressed 2 try and track Pyron down with his spiritual awareness, unless U go by the VH2 ending, which is not canon. With that said, U no me, I think Jedah is still better. Physical smashing of anything <<<<<<<<< Soul smashing. I just don't think Jedah can easily use the means U Dscribed 2 win this race.

FinalAnswer
The Running Man wins.

No End N Site
^The running man can't survive in outter space smile Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I think U may have 4gotten your own Nfo U posted a while ago about Pyron. Pyron is 99.9% non Xistant, all that is present is his consciousness, N his true form. U can't C him, touch him, of even feel him out spiritually. The DS found out about him Bcause he emitted an energy pulse over the planet and sum how talked thru dimensions and made his voice heard N Makai. Without his own doing, I don't think the cast would have even known he was there. Unless U R omnipotent or R some sort of anti Pyron character, how would you no if Pyron even Xisted at all with out him showing U, himself?

With that out the way, I do think Jedah would B hard pressed 2 try and track Pyron down with his spiritual awareness, unless U go by the VH2 ending, which is not canon. With that said, U no me, I think Jedah is still better. Physical smashing of anything <<<<<<<<< Soul smashing. I just don't think Jedah can easily use the means U Dscribed 2 win this race.

One thing to say to that...

Jedah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Darkstalkers. With 1 hand in a weakened state, he raped 3X, and then some, more souls than there are galaxies in the universe.

1. He was weak.

2. Void of any power the Shintai may give him.

3. He just ate more than 3 Billion souls. 1 Soul will boost Jedah's power. Take Jedah who easily toppled an A+ class beast who could easily step all over Demitri and M.Pyron at the same time with 3 Billion something souls added to him and that's still not enough power to get Jedah at 100%. The man can make enclosed dimensions, even after basically, waking up from a coma.

He can find Pyron...easily. He doesn't even have to be on the same dimensional plane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.