Who has the most powerful family in Marvel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
IMO the two most powerful bloodlines in the Marvel Universe are the Hulk famliy and the Summers/Grey family. If these families faced eachother, which family would win?

Hulk
Skaar
Caiera
Hiro-Kala
She-Hulk
Lyra

vs.

Cyclops
Jean Grey
Cable
Nate Grey
Vulcan
Havok
Rachel Summers

Feel free to mention another family if you feel they can compete with these 2.

Mindset
Summers/Grey

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Mindset
Summers/Grey

is this because of Jean/Rachel's access to the PF

Omega Vision
Summers/Grey.

Mindset
It's because aside from Cyclops they are all herald level or above.

Existere
I can't keep track of whether Summers/Grey or the Richards had more of the abstract-types in their family tree. I'm pretty sure the trees also combine at some point...

Or something.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Existere
I can't keep track of whether Summers/Grey or the Richards had more of the abstract-types in their family tree. I'm pretty sure the trees also combine at some point...

Or something.

isnt Hyperstorm a result of the 2 families breeding

byrdgang21
It's because aside from Cyclops they are all herald level or above.

excluding the Pheonix I would say that Hulk and Hiro are the 2 strongest/powerful people on the list..... would you agree?

chomperx9
forgot to add corsair to the summers list

Mindset
Originally posted by byrdgang21
excluding the Pheonix I would say that Hulk and Hiro are the 2 strongest/powerful people on the list..... would you agree?

Vulcan, Nate Grey, and Cable (Jesus Cable?), are the strongest imo.

byrdgang21

Which of them could take the Hulk out and which of them could replicate a showing against Galactus like Hiro did?

TheLordofMurder
Shouldnt Thor be the clear, obvious, winner here?

His family includes:

Odin (father)...Skyfather.
Gaea (mother)...Elder God.
Loki (step brother)...Mid to High Herald (depending who you ask).
Atum/Demogorge (half brother)...Elder God.
Bor (grandfather)...Trans to Skyfather (depending who you ask).

Not sure if Thor is actually married to Lady Sif (possible wife), but if he has, add a high meta to low herald to the list of Thors relatives...

From top to bottom, this family is pretty tough to beat...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

His family includes:

Not sure if Thor is actually married to Lady Sif (possible wife), but if he has, add a high meta to low herald to the list of Thors relatives...

From top to bottom, this family is pretty tough to beat... Was just about to say that.

byrdgang21

His family includes:

From top to bottom, this family is pretty tough to beat...

Hard to argue against that. But with the Gods it seems that the children become weaker than their parents.

Bentley
The Quesada family.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Hard to argue against that. But with the Gods it seems that the children become weaker than their parents.

This does often seem to be the case...although Atum may very well be stronger than Gaea.

Black bolt z
PR beyonders family :shift:

marwash22
Richards or Grey/Summers.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
PR beyonders family :shift:
fail :shift: stick out tongue

Badabing
Vulcan, Nate Grey, and Cable (Jesus Cable?), are the strongest imo. Hulk's the strongest...noob! durhulk

Q99
The Pyms are pretty powerful.

Hank
Janet
Ultron
Jocasta
Vision
Victor Mancha

Mostly due to Ultron, granted.

Bentley
Extended family gets Wonderman and Grim Reaper, then Scarlet Witch, then Magneto. The Pym family rocks cool

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
Extended family gets Wonderman and Grim Reaper, then Scarlet Witch, then Magneto. The Pym family rocks cool

Oh right, the Vision/Scarlet Witch marriage!

That gets Wiccan and Speed and Wanda, even if we limit it to more direct relatives (spouses and children only, that is, rather than parents of spouses).

psycho gundam

His family includes:

From top to bottom, this family is pretty tough to beat... you can keep going

his uncles are the elder gods, all the pantheons of earth are his mother's offspring making all the godheads thor's grand/great grand nephews (including odin :X), and i guess you can use all the characters sharing thor's soul, like beta ray bill and red norvell

Uriel005
Have to say Richards if we're talking potential wise. I think LT acknowledges Franklin as something worth notice or perhaps greater and considering the list of things/people LT keeps track of thats rather impressive.

Mindset
LT better keep track of his faces before Doom steals one. sneer

Uriel005
LT better keep track of his faces before Doom steals one. sneer

Naw he'll take dooms and make it his main face for those "imma beat your @$$" moments. Doom's always had an awesome Raep face. So then he won't be Tribunal anymore with that 4th face.

rotiart
Most awesome family?
Eternity infinity oblivion and death all regard each other as siblings etc

Mshinu
Pff.. the Green family stomps.

http://fullbodytransplant.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/squirrelgirl.jpg

Richards/Greys/Summers and Eisenharts are very distant seconds. Japers and Braddocks are also there.

Q99
Mar-vell family:

Mar-vell, Phyla, Genis, Hulkling, Elysius

A reasonably powerful family, especially when one figures in Crazy Marv.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you can keep going

his uncles are the elder gods, all the pantheons of earth are his mother's offspring making all the godheads thor's grand/great grand nephews (including odin :X), and i guess you can use all the characters sharing thor's soul, like beta ray bill and red norvell

In which case this thread is over as Franklin Richards nor Dark Phoenix is beating every single Skyfather+Elder God on (or with relation to) Earth at once...

Jynocidus
What about Magneto's family? Magneto... Scarlet Witch...... Polaris, Quick Silver

Bentley
Originally posted by Jynocidus
What about Magneto's family? Magneto... Scarlet Witch...... Polaris, Quick Silver

The Pym family has better prep.

Colossus-Big C
all the pantheons of earth are related in some way because gaea gave birth to them all

so thor is pretty much related to every god even zeus is thors older nephew he also is related to the elder gods through geae also

so yea thors family
Odin
Gaea
Demogorge
Chthon
Set
Vishanti
Agamotto
Mephisto (based on the origin that dormammu created mephisto from the left over energy of the elder gods)
Satannish(same as above)
Bor
Zeus
Seth
etc

OneDumbG0
Braddock family?

marwash22
Franklin Richards solos Thor's entire family.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by marwash22
Franklin Richards solos Thor's entire family. is galactus>frankling richards?

marwash22
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
is galactus>frankling richards?

atm, (technically) yes.
If shit goes down... Franklin > Big G.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by marwash22
atm, (technically) yes.
If shit goes down... Franklin > Big G.

If the shit goes down, the Big-G can pull out the UN and one shot anyone beneath a Supreme Being type...

Big-G owns Franklin Richards sans CIS/PIS...

marwash22
yeah, um, how old is Franklin?

funny how you say Franklin can't win without PIS, but in your previous statement you bring up the Ultimate PIS Nullifier.

Omega Vision
If the shit goes down, the Big-G can pull out the UN and one shot anyone beneath a Supreme Being type...

Big-G owns Franklin Richards sans CIS/PIS...
I asked PR about what the official ruling on the UN is regarding whether its considered standard tech/equipment for Galactus on this forum. He said there was no official ruling but he's leaning toward no.

Galactus almost never uses it, at least not nearly enough to justify it being an option in a forum match.

GalacticStorm

You mean outside of Jean.

makenzye
You might as well asked who had the stronger family: Spider-Man, or the X-Men?

Nate Grey alone on that team would just decimate the other side.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You mean outside of Jean.
Jean is shit tier compared to Nate or Cable

She is just lucky enough to be the phoenix ( not even for that much longer anyway)

Colossus-Big C
reeds family by far

reed richards
jaimie braddock
mad jim jaspers
franklin richards
hyperstorm

Omega Vision
reeds family by far

reed richards
jaimie braddock
mad jim jaspers
franklin richards
hyperstorm
Mad Jim Jaspers isn't related in any way to the Richardses so far as I know.

Same for Jamie Braddock.

marwash22
Franklin's potential puts the Richards' on top, imo.

the ninjak
The Richards.

iceman24567
reeds family by far

reed richards
jaimie braddock
mad jim jaspers
franklin richards
hyperstorm LOL

the ninjak
Originally posted by iceman24567
LOL

OMG laughing

Uriel005
Franklin has earned fist bump respect level from LT I think. Damn I need to go back over comics and find my stuff. Anyways I think it was said he was next stage evolution on level of translevel/abstracts like eternity, death and maybe all the way till just below LT or 1above all but I lean towards Abstract. Definitely stronger than eternity though so I really don't know because even as a child he completely reality warps twice with universe creation. Hell as a young child recreates Galactus who is another principle force of the universe with Eternity so meh.

Big-G owns Franklin Richards sans CIS/PIS... FR warps the UN out of reality first wink

the ninjak
Franklin and Valeria are excellent characters. Manipulation and Perception.

In a forum fight an older version of these two have the potential to do anything.

Most of the very powerfull bloodlines are mutants and are only that strong because of a single member.

The most powerfull one is Magneto's because of the SW. Then comes Richards and Grey/Summers because of Franklin, Phoenix and Hyperstorm. The Braddocks and the Rasputin (Magik, Mikhail and Rasputin himself) are also impressive.

Regarding the op the Greys would stomp the Hulks.

the ninjak
I read that Wanda had a connection to Cthon.
Which I always thought was cool and wasn't surprised when she went nuts on everyone.
Still counts though.

Still go with the Richards regardless due to them not going crazy yet performing such incredible tasks.

Actually Ultimate Universe Doom is related to Dracula so he wins. smile

Uriel005
Originally posted by the ninjak
I read that Wanda had a connection to Cthon.
Which I always thought was cool and wasn't surprised when she went nuts on everyone.
Still counts though.

Still go with the Richards regardless due to them not going crazy yet performing such incredible tasks.

Actually Ultimate Universe Doom is related to Dracula so he wins. smile

Reforming Galactus at 6 yrs old is pretty high end. I would like to see how Marvel manages something of his future peak levels or if they have him sideline himself to an observer like strange did during civil war.

Black bolt z
Richards family still wins.

Bentley
Kang descends from the Richards family, right? Then the Richards would have Immortus too shifty

Uriel005
Question... What do you all think marvel is going to do with Franklin in the future. It's obvious that he's going to be too obscenely powerful for normal villains. I mean when your feats kinda revolve around creating pocket universes, universes in general and Galactus... well what exactly is going to say no to something like that. I mean could you imagine Franklin growing up... Zom would be like f*ck this I'm out.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Uriel005
Question... What do you all think marvel is going to do with Franklin in the future. It's obvious that he's going to be too obscenely powerful for normal villains. I mean when your feats kinda revolve around creating pocket universes, universes in general and Galactus... well what exactly is going to say no to something like that. I mean could you imagine Franklin growing up... Zom would be like f*ck this I'm out. Probably a one run series then depower him.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Uriel005
Question... What do you all think marvel is going to do with Franklin in the future. It's obvious that he's going to be too obscenely powerful for normal villains. I mean when your feats kinda revolve around creating pocket universes, universes in general and Galactus... well what exactly is going to say no to something like that. I mean could you imagine Franklin growing up... Zom would be like f*ck this I'm out.

Such power should have consequences. ex Sentry and Wanda. He could become a Watcher.

Such power is just impossible to manage in a story, he'll end up like BBZ,just like sentry adn wanda. Killed off, exiled or depowered after flipping out or sacrificing himself to fight some omniversal threat.

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
Such power is just impossible to manage in a story, he'll end up like BBZ,just like sentry adn wanda. Killed off, exiled or depowered after flipping out or sacrificing himself to fight some omniversal threat.

Do you remember DayDreamers?

Franklin took Artie, Leech, Howard the Duck and Man-Thing through an interdimensional adventure through what was actually Franks subconcious.

I want more stuff like that. Calvin and Hobbes meets Alice in Wonderland. But dealing with age issues and growing up.

Uriel005
personally I think he'll sideline himself and watch the development of the universe or some crap like that as he will be abstract easily if he isn't already. Which he sort of is given his age and feats as it is. I mean he is already hinted to be peak potential of everything as it is.

Bentley
Originally posted by the ninjak
Such power should have consequences. ex Sentry and Wanda. He could become a Watcher.

This. Making him become Uatu's succesor is plain genius.

Meh, he'd be better off as galactus. There's not much that can be done with reality warpers storywise if they're not antagonists.

Warlord
the Parker familly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.