Thor/Superman vs Maxima/Wonder Woman/Mary Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Konton
Team 2.

Maxima and Wonder Woman are enough to pull a split by themselves. Mary is unnecessary.

tideoftime
I'd say the ladies take the majority on this one; Thor's powers are more varied than the others on the field, but Maxima makes up for the gist of that for team 2. Any two of the ladies can gang up on SM, while the 3rd at least holds out until the other two (or 1, if a lady should fall to Supes, which is entirely possible) come to aid, and then it's 2 or 3 on 1 against Thor (or Supes, if the equation is shifted).

Ladies: at least 6-7/10, maybe 8. Team 1's wins are from SM just going buckwild and laying down the whoopass while Thor makes heavy with the godpower and hammer-slamming.

Kasper Gutman
The dudes take this. All 5 aren't equals in this fight so 3 on 2 doesn't automatically mean a win here.

-Pr-
I think having Thor here is a bit of a liability. For all his power, him and Superman aren't going to work as well together as the women might from the off (even though Maxima is prone to outbursts).

CIS on? The girls for a majority.

CIS off? The guys.

Q99
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
The dudes take this. All 5 aren't equals in this fight so 3 on 2 doesn't automatically mean a win here.

Maxima and Wonder Woman are both quite close to the guys, though, and even 2 on 2 could get a share of wins. Throw in another herald? They've got a solid, solid advantage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1 wins.

I favor Thor and Superman over anyone on Team 2. Adding Mary Marvel increases their chances but I don't see her adding much more outside of a distraction.

And at the end of the day, their still just women trying to take on men who are by default superior.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Konton
Team 2.

Maxima and Wonder Woman are enough to pull a split by themselves. Mary is unnecessary. laughing out loud

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

And at the end of the day, their still just women trying to take on men who are by default superior.

Old joke is old.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Joke? That right there is a fact.

Are you one of those wacky feminists who actually believe women aren't woefully inept in mathematics, sports and anything else in comparison to males that doesn't involve the word kitchen, sandwich and/or cleaning?

Warlord
Originally posted by -Pr-
I think having Superman here is a bit of a liability. For all his power, him and Thor aren't going to work as well together as the women might from the off (even though Maxima is prone to outbursts).

CIS on? The girls for a majority.

CIS off? The guys.

thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Joke? That right there is a fact.

Are you one of those wacky feminists who actually believe women aren't woefully inept in mathematics, sports and anything else in comparison to males that doesn't involve the word kitchen, sandwich and/or cleaning?

Yea, I know you're doing it for irony, it's just not very funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.