Jack vs Archdemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyner
Jack from Mass Effect 2

vs

Archdemon from Dragon Age

quanchi112
Never played mass effect 2.

NemeBro
This thread sucks.

I hate it.

Everything about it.

Not sure why.

Cyner
Originally posted by NemeBro
This thread sucks.

I hate it.

Everything about it.

Not sure why.

no u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh7-uLGk1yQ

Utrigita
Jack is difficult to gauge, she can at her most powerful rip apart a spacestation, and at another incident she can't do anything to a group of inmates that where raping her.

NemeBro
She did not actually rip a space station apart. no expression

Utrigita
She did not actually rip a space station apart. no expression

you get the picture smile

Cyner
Originally posted by Utrigita
Jack is difficult to gauge, she can at her most powerful rip apart a spacestation, and at another incident she can't do anything to a group of inmates that where raping her.

Actually she killed two of them and it was guards, meaning they had weapons to paralyze/stop her.

Additionally she gets more powerful over time because of the way her biotics were developed.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Cyner
Actually she killed two of them and it was guards, meaning they had weapons to paralyze/stop her.

Additionally she gets more powerful over time because of the way her biotics were developed.

I'm aware, I'm just pointing out that given her history with the large inconsistency in her utilizing her bionic abilities, there are two outcomes, either she gets ripped apart or she rips the Archdemon apart. You can't really from my perspective make a golden middleway with a interesting battle because she is inconsistent, for instance if she is the most powerful bionic in the history of mankind (as it have more or less indirectly been stated) why have she time and time again been overpowered by thugs? we saw what Samara could do with her bionic abilities to thugs, so...

NemeBro
Samara is more or less an Asari Matriarch, who are supposed to be the be-all end-all haxness in terms of Biotic power.

Cyner
Samara is more or less an Asari Justicar, who are supposed to be the be-all end-all haxness in terms of Biotic power.

Fixed

Samara is obviously represented as the most powerful biotic on the team by far...

Anyway, Jack being overpowered by anyone as it's told game in game is all unknown amounts of time in the past. If you read the information when looking at her biotics upgrade it mentions that as time passes her biotic ability increases, although we don't know the extent of the increase. All her showings from the time you release her until the end of the game show Jack being able to cause huge amounts of destruction at any time.

NemeBro
Fixed

Samara is obviously represented as the most powerful biotic on the team by far... No not ****ing fixed fool.

Because of her age and shit, she is basically an Asari Matriarch.

DO NOT DEFY ME.

Utrigita
Samara is more or less an Asari Matriarch, who are supposed to be the be-all end-all haxness in terms of Biotic power.

There are only, as far as I'm aware, three that you can use successfully during the final mission to shield yourself from the collector swarm, two being Samara and Morinth the third being Jack.

Samara is obviously represented as the most powerful biotic on the team by far...

Anyway, Jack being overpowered by anyone as it's told game in game is all unknown amounts of time in the past. If you read the information when looking at her biotics upgrade it mentions that as time passes her biotic ability increases, although we don't know the extent of the increase. All her showings from the time you release her until the end of the game show Jack being able to cause huge amounts of destruction at any time.

She have been overpowered when she had control over her abilities after she escaped from Cerberus aswell, I mentioned one incident and there is more.

I'm well aware of what Jack is shown capable of, destroying 3 YMIR Mechs by herself is no easy task, I'm however just pointing out that her overall history leaves, from my perspective a rather inconsistent picture. If we use Jack however as portrayed only ingame disregarding the majority of her past... well she rips off the Archdemons head and shit down it's throat, however including her full history I'm not so sure, primarily as mentioned because at different points of time her Bionic abilities simply doesn't seem to her as a asset, it could be PIS in order to make her more human I don't know...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.