Thor vs Superman H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
No powers for Thor or superman

That goes for weapons as well

H2H fight who would win ?

Stoic
You mean no flight, super strength, speed, or heat vision just the strength to support their own body weight as normal humans? Thor should win, he weighs over 700 lbs I believe, and has a height, and reach advantage. I think Kal would be terrified of Thor when he realizes that just attempting to budge Thor was hell on earth.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Stoic
You mean no flight, super strength, speed, or heat vision just the strength to support their own body weight as normal humans? Thor should win, he weighs over 700 lbs I believe, and has a height, and reach advantage. I think Kal would be terrified of Thor when he realizes that just attempting to budge Thor was hell on earth. so height matters in a fight ? tell that to the wolverine writers.

and yes no flight no super strength or heat vision. cause that would be part of their powers.

CosmicComet
no powers = thor dies of a heart attack from his near 700 lb frame.

Colossus-Big C
lol why does thor weight so much?
hercules weights 250

chomperx9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hercules weights 250 its from all muscle i believe.

marwash22
hercules weights 250 dense bones/muscle/skin, i think.

marwash22
the premise of this thread is stupid, how do they fight w/o using superstrength?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by chomperx9
its from all muscle i believe.

Thor is not visually bigger than Herc, that's the problem. Yet he weighs nearly twice as much.

The denser skin/muscle/bone etc argument would make sense, if Thor had greater durability than Herc. But they are about equal.

Hell Superman weighs far less than both of them and his skin is still a lot tougher.

Colossus-Big C
how much does superman weight?

CosmicComet
Like 230ish. Herc is over 300 lbs.

chomperx9
Originally posted by marwash22
the premise of this thread is stupid, how do they fight w/o using superstrength? its all about who is a better fighter.
if i gave them only their strength to use everyone would be debating over who is stronger. thats why i took away their strength as well.

Grinning Goku
I would give it to Thor, but Kal does have H2H training as well.

marwash22
Originally posted by chomperx9
its all about who is a better fighter.
if i gave them only their strength to use everyone would be debating over who is stronger. thats why i took away their strength as well. i guess it's to late now, but you should have just asked, "who's better at h2h". It's impossible for either man to fight without using their superhuman attributes.

chomperx9
Originally posted by marwash22
i guess it's to late now, but you should have just asked, "who's better at h2h". It's impossible for either man to fight without using their superhuman attributes. I said above on the 1st post H2H who would win

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
The denser skin/muscle/bone etc argument would make sense, if Thor had greater durability than Herc. But they are about equal.

Hell Superman weighs far less than both of them and his skin is still a lot tougher.

The extra weight comes from his bones, muscle being several times denser than humans etc. His different in that regard from Hercules etc.

I don't agree that Superman's skin is a lot tougher than Thor's. And there's evidence to suggest Thor's more durable than Hercules.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Prep-Man
Supes.

Warlord
thor

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Supes. Why ?

the Darkone
hercules weights 250

What the f**k? Do you think before you speak!

Hercules is 6'5 325lbs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.