Immortus vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
30 minutes prep for Immortus.

One year prep for Apoc.

Fight on a big waterfall.

Warlord
huge prep gap IMO

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Warlord
huge prep gap IMO
Yeah give Apoc a century and it might be even. evil face

Warlord
or Immortus can use his prep to freeze time and prep as much as he wants.

cheat I know but it is well under his powers

Bentley
Immortus has a better moustache.

guy222
thumb up

Black bolt z
Immortus.

Doom>Kang>Rama-tut>Immortus>>>>>>>>>Apocalypse.

illadelph12
I'd take Apocalypse.

F*ck ya'll meme.

psycho gundam
rocket-propelled wreckingball fist to the dome for the win

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Immortus.

lol

Digi

Usually prep is considered "relative" to whatever affects a person might try to place on it. In other words, 30 min. is 30 min. relative to Immortus' point of view, regardless of him freezing everything around him.

Bentley
Immortus.

I'm not going to flame Doom because he's a good character smokin'

However, why do ou believe Rama-Tut is better than Immortus? Being more aggressive in nature?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm not going to flame Doom because he's a good character smokin'

However, why do ou believe Rama-Tut is better than Immortus? Being more aggressive in nature? Wasn't there like an entire avengers arc where kang out preped rama-tut but tut out-preped immortus?Or mabye immortus out-prepped rama-tut.It was in the arc where mantis becomes the CM and swordsman dies.

Bentley
Wasn't there like an entire avengers arc where kang out preped rama-tut but tut out-preped immortus?Or mabye immortus out-prepped rama-tut.It was in the arc where mantis becomes the CM and swordsman dies.

Immortus outprepped them all, he made Kang do what they wanted without him even knowing. Back then Kang didn't even know Immortus was his elder self.

Kang did out-pace Immortus at the end of the Destiny War, but the rest of their fights Immortus outsmarted Kang time after time. Tut, however, was under Immortus the whole time imo.

TheTyrant

And why can't Apocalypse do that?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheTyrant
And why can't Apocalypse do that? Because apoc doesn't have time control near to the extent that immortus does.With his prep immortus specializes in time control.

TheTyrant
What does that have to do with anything? They aren't having a time-stop face off. Apocalypse can manipulate time with his tech and so can Immortus. They both can do what the guy I quoted just said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.