Thanos vs Herculese (current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
might as well

-no time manipulation or summoning for herc

Black bolt z
Isn't current herc like high skyfather?he should win.

iceman24567
Herc 2 pieces Thanos' punkass

gogogadgetgo
Current Hurc pimp slaps skyfathers making him the most uber skyfather evah since RKT

Herc shows Thanos what a pimp slap really is

Bentley
Nutshot!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Isn't current herc like high skyfather?he should win. Higher than Odin iyo ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Higher than Odin iyo ? Not sure.Haven't read up on current herc.

quanchi112
Not sure.Haven't read up on current herc. Then why say he's high skyfather ?

Leobama
Then why say he's high skyfather ? BANG!!!!!!!

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Leobama
BANG!!!!!!! As he is just baiting we all say HErcules beat down the council of God heads. Quachi just get angry when someone does something Thanos can't you now Hurt a skyfather eek!

Colossus-Big C
Then why say he's high skyfather ? amadeus cho said he is the most powerful god on earth

Black bolt z
Then why say he's high skyfather ? Originally posted by DarkOdin
As he is just baiting we all say HErcules beat down the council of God heads. Quachi just get angry when someone does something Thanos can't you now Hurt a skyfather eek! This.Thats all hes done that I know of but its still very very impressive.

Colossus-Big C
Hercules

http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/10108/859fbd101074080.jpghttp://thumbnails15.imagebam.com/10108/12ce4a101074094.jpg http://thumbnails13.imagebam.com/10108/b2a415101074104.jpg http://thumbnails13.imagebam.com/10108/b2a415101074104.jpg http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/10108/5c3094101074115.jpg

Warlord
herc stops time or summons galactus

yeah... i did that smile

Trackz
he summoned eternity too, Hercules can pretty much do anything he want, he should win.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Warlord
herc stops time or summons galactus

yeah... i did that smile Summoning Galactus without his consent was more impressive between the two.

I doubt Thanos can pull a feat off like that. Even technology wise.

makenzye
Yeah, that summoning Galactus puts him on an entirely other level from pretty much anybody else.

Herc isn't simply Skyfather level, he's super cosmic level now.

Either way, didn't Thanos get atomized, and just reform right away with no ill effects, because he's effectively more immortal than even Deadpool is right now?

If so, it would probably be a stalemate. Thanos would attack Herc, Herc wouldn't feel it. Herc would obliterate Thanos, Thanos simply reforms. Rinse, repeat.

Colossus-Big C
it was funny how silver surfer said big G was about to consume a planet and then wtf there on earth

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by vansonbee
Summoning Galactus without his consent was more impressive between the two.

I doubt Thanos can pull a feat off like that. Even technology wise. he probably could technology wise

DarkOdin
Originally posted by makenzye
Yeah, that summoning Galactus puts him on an entirely other level from pretty much anybody else.

Either way, didn't Thanos get atomized, and just reform right away with no ill effects, because he's effectively more immortal than even Deadpool is right now?

If so, it would probably be a stalemate. Thanos would attack Herc, Herc wouldn't feel it. Herc would obliterate Thanos, Thanos simply reforms. Rinse, repeat. except Herc doesn't have to kill thanos destorying his body even if it reform counts as a win

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
As he is just baiting we all say HErcules beat down the council of God heads. Quachi just get angry when someone does something Thanos can't you now Hurt a skyfather eek! Since when can't Thanos hurt a skyfather ? He's above skyfathers.Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
amadeus cho said he is the most powerful god on earth And ?Originally posted by Black bolt z
This.Thats all hes done that I know of but its still very very impressive. Names, I want them.Originally posted by makenzye

If so, it would probably be a stalemate. Thanos would attack Herc, Herc wouldn't feel it. Herc would obliterate Thanos, Thanos simply reforms. Rinse, repeat. Based on what ?

godking
Herc got a power upgrade not an intelligence upgrade.

Unless he has Cho to do his thinking for him i see Thanos outsmarting Herc like he always does to dumb bricks.

Prep-Man
Herc.

the ninjak
Herc is just too much.
But Thanos can't die.
But Thano's Healing still takes about 3 secs. If you just keep blasting the thin skeleton. It's a win.
But sooner or later Thanos would pull something outa his ass.

Estacado
Well Thanos's limit has yet to be seen.
As for now Herc.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Estacado
Well Thanos's limit has yet to be seen.
As for now Herc. Actually the only Think that Thanos got from DEath upgrade so far is that he can't be killed He has done nothing that his previous version couldn't do Quan well he is just Quan

Estacado
Yeah but the way he treated Marvell shows he is way above him who can one shot high heralds.
So Im wondering what are his limits now...

Gecko4lif
If herc is abstract level now he could infact negate thanos's immortality by virtue of having equal or greater powert than the one who bestowed it

the ninjak
Thanos' feat of instantly grabbing Lord Marvell and easily having the ability to simply crush him shows >>high heralds.

Mindset
Originally posted by makenzye

How do you get more immortal than immortal?

Warlord
Originally posted by Mindset

immortal
immortaler
the immortalest

Omega Vision
By being just as immortal but also about two feet taller.

Mindset
lol

Colossus-Big C
1 immortal-where you dont age and live forever unless someone kills you (gods like hercules etc)

2. immortal-where if you die you reform (sentry, mr immortal, thanos)

3. immortal-where your indestructible (juggernaut, herald jakealson)

Tha C-Master
Since when can't Thanos hurt a skyfather ? He's above skyfathers. Did I miss something?

Mindset
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1 immortal-where you dont age and live forever unless someone kills you (gods like hercules etc)

2. immortal-where if you die you reform (sentry, mr immortal, thanos)

3. immortal-where your indestructible (juggernaut, herald jakealson) The first is not immortal if someone can kill you.

The last two, one is not more immortal than the other.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Did I miss something? Why even bother with Quans fanboyism

Colossus-Big C
The first is not immortal if someone can kill you.

The last two, one is not more immortal than the other. yes it is, normal people dont live forever

and yes the very last is the most immortal

Mindset
yes it is, normal people dont live forever

and yes the very last is the most immortal No

Colossus-Big C
No Yes

Mindset
Nope

Colossus-Big C
Nope Yep

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Actually the only Think that Thanos got from DEath upgrade so far is that he can't be killed He has done nothing that his previous version couldn't do Quan well he is just Quan So him tossing around someone who one shotted Magus means nothing ?

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Did I miss something? A lot, actually.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why even bother with Quans fanboyism So nothing? I wonder if he's just pulling the wool over our eyes.

Black bolt z
So him tossing around someone who one shotted Magus means nothing ?

A lot, actually. Not nearly enough to make him above skyfathers.At his absolute best showings (with no artifacts)hes mid skyfather.Otherwise.Hes trans-low skyfather.

Omega Vision
The first is not immortal if someone can kill you.

It's called biological immortality.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It's called biological immortality. I know what its called, I have wiki too.

quanchi112
Not nearly enough to make him above skyfathers.At his absolute best showings (with no artifacts)hes mid skyfather.Otherwise.Hes trans-low skyfather. Marvell, Maker, Galactus. /thread.

Mindset
He didn't do any significant damage to galactus.

Black bolt z
Marvell, Maker, Galactus. /thread. Marvel is not above skyfather,Maker was in a vulnerable form and all thanos did was make galactus mad.

Anything else?

Black bolt z
He didn't do any significant damage to galactus. Or any at all.

quanchi112
He didn't do any significant damage to galactus. Did more damage than to Odin. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Marvel is not above skyfather,Maker was in a vulnerable form and all thanos did was make galactus mad.

Anything else? So Odin can oheshot the Magus ? wow.

Maker is more powerful than Odin and actually ko'd Thanos which Odin did not even though he wanted to kill him.

Mindset
How much damage did Thanos do to Galan, Quan?

Black bolt z
Did more damage than to Odin. So Odin can oheshot the Magus ? wow.

Maker is more powerful than Odin and actually ko'd Thanos which Odin did not even though he wanted to kill him. No he didn't.He did absolutely jack.Zip.Zero.Nada.

Yes he could.He can one shot surfer.Odin>>>Thanos.So if thanos can do it odin can do it better.

Because Maker was in a vulnerable form.And if you want to debate thanos vs. odin there a thread were we are debating it right now...lets not spam this one with off topic.

Omega Vision
I know what its called, I have wiki too.
Okay then you should know it is still considered immortality.

Mindset
Okay then you should know it is still considered immortality. It's also not considered immortality.

Get off wiki.

Omega Vision
It's also not considered immortality.

Get off wiki.
Who doesn't consider it immortality?

It's like saying levitation isn't flight just because directed flight is cooler.

thanos-prime
Marvell, Maker, Galactus. /thread. Mar-vell is not skyfather level he beat maker because she was in a mortal body and he hasn't beaten galactus in fact galactus had him begging for his life.

Herc wins easily

Mindset
Ok, get back on wiki. Look at biological immortality.

Omega Vision
Ok, get back on wiki. Look at biological immortality.
Would you call the Highlander a non-Immortal simply because of the decapitation clause?

Honestly you're just splitting hairs.

Mindset
Yes, I would.

No, I'm not.

Being able to die is not being immortal.

Omega Vision
Yes, I would.

No, I'm not.

Being able to die is not being immortal.
I'd say not being able to die period would be being invincible. Invincibility combines immortality with invulnerability.

Mindset
I'd say not being able to die is immortality.

Omega Vision
I'd say not being able to die is immortality.
Sure but there are different degrees of immortality, with invincibility being the highest.

You're oversimplifying immortality, since there are also forms of immortality where you don't have eternal youth or other such peculiarities.

Mindset
Simplest answers are usually the correct ones.

Immortality = not dying.

Now I bid you adieu so I can finish my philosophy before jeepers creepers 2 comes on. sneer

Slaanesh
probably Herc..but Thanos seems to be more powerful than Mar-Vell who one shot Magus and some other high herald..maybe it'll be a good fight..but i see Herc win cuz his feat of stopping time and summoning high abstract entity is way too awesome..

quanchi112
How much damage did Thanos do to Galan, Quan? He rocked him.

No he didn't.He did absolutely jack.Zip.Zero.Nada.

Yes he could.He can one shot surfer.Odin>>>Thanos.So if thanos can do it odin can do it better.

Because Maker was in a vulnerable form.And if you want to debate thanos vs. odin there a thread were we are debating it right now...lets not spam this one with off topic. If he di dzero why did Galactus go flying ?

So you are just arguing this based off of how they interact against the Surfer ? Ge your abc logic out of here.

So ?? Maker's still more powerful than Odin.

Mindset
What do you mean by rocked, could you elaborate?

quanchi112
What do you mean by rocked, could you elaborate? Luanched a few hundred yards.

Mindset
So how do you equate that to how much damage was done to Galan?

quanchi112
So how do you equate that to how much damage was done to Galan? Too hard to tell.

Mindset
Could you remind me, when did Odin attack Galan, and exactly what was shown to happen to Galan after said attack?

OneDumbG0
Luanched a few hundred yards. Originally posted by Mindset
So how do you equate that to how much damage was done to Galan? Originally posted by quanchi112
Too hard to tell. It isn't too hard to tell. Thanos himself stated outright that he had no illusions he did anything but enrage Galactus:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/ThanosvsGalactus.jpg

King Kandy
Can I see scans of the summoning Galactus and Eternity?

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
It isn't too hard to tell. Thanos himself stated outright that he had no illusions he did anything but enrage Galactus:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/ThanosvsGalactus.jpg He still rocked him like I stated just not enough to put him down. Launching him that far is a big deal and more often than not he doesn't even flinch when blasted.

OneDumbG0
^ He didn't do anything but enrage him. Sending him flying a few hundred yards doesn't change that. Particularly when Thanos himself reinforces that notion on-panel.

quanchi112
^ He didn't do anything but enrage him. Sending him flying a few hundred yards doesn't change that. Particularly when Thanos himself reinforces that notion on-panel. Launching him a few hundred yards will do that to anyone. If his attack didn't phase him he'd ignore him like he's prone to do in the past. You should know this.

OneDumbG0
^ The only thing Thanos' attack did was enrage him. That's it. On-panel. Had it also harmed Galactus in addition to enraging him, Thanos wouldn't have said what he said. You shouldn't ignore what's written here. From the horse's mouth:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/ThanosvsGalactus.jpg

You shouldn't have illusions otherwise. We don't. Thanos definitely didn't.

quanchi112
^ The only thing Thanos' attack did was enrage him. On-panel. That's it. From the horse's mouth:

You shouldn't have illusions otherwise. Thanos definitely didn't. Yes, due to the effect it had on him. If he didn't feel anything he wouldn't be enraged. Are you catching on yet ?

OneDumbG0
^ There was no other effect. Because all the attack did was enrage him. It's right there in black and white. On-panel. Had it also harmed Galactus in addition to enraging him, Thanos wouldn't have said what he said. You shouldn't ignore what's written here. Particularly when Thanos himself explains it.

quanchi112
^ There was no other effect. Because all the attack did was enrage him. It's right there in black and white. On-panel. Had it also harmed Galactus in addition to enraging him, Thanos wouldn't have said what he said. You shouldn't ignore what's written here. Particularly when Thanos himself explains it. Yes, because it launched him a few hundred yards. so you feel this isn't an effect from his blast and the wind pushed him back ? Wow.

OneDumbG0
^ Because he launched him a few hundred yards and that's it. Not from hurting Galactus, much less "rocking" him. Being pushed a few hundred yards doesn't change that Thanos didn't do anything but enrage Galactus. Nothing more. Thanos didn't even have illusions that he did anything more:

Why you keep acting like Thanos did more, when Thanos himself immediately dispels such a notion is your own problem.

quanchi112
^ Because he launched him a few hundred yards and that's it. Not from hurting Galactus, much less "rocking" him. Being pushed a few hundred yards doesn't change that Thanos didn't do anything but enrage Galactus. Nothing more. Thanos didn't even have illusions that he did anything more:

Why you keep acting like Thanos did more, when Thanos himself immediately dispels such a notion is your own problem. So being launched a few hundred yards isn't rocking someone ? Really ? If it affected Galactus he reacted if it didn't affect him he'd have ignored him and went about his business.

OneDumbG0
^ Not when it's stated outright that all it does is enrage someone. Again, Thanos dispels all notions that he did anything more. Who are you to argue with Thanos himself, much less the plain presentation of the comic?

quanchi112
^ Not when it's stated outright that all it does is enrage someone. Again, Thanos dispels all notions that he did anything more. Who are you to argue with Thanos himself, much less the plain presentation of the comic? It enraged him because it affected him. You seem confused about what actually happened on panel. If it didn't affect him like you say then why react ?

Mindset
Being affected by an attack does not equal being hurt by it. You can be affected (enraged) by a push, that doesn't mean you were hurt by it.

What does being rocked mean to you, Quan? How much damage is done to a person has been rocked?

OneDumbG0
It enraged him because it affected him. You seem confused about what actually happened on panel. If it didn't affect him like you say then why react ? You're assuming your conclusion. As Mindset explains, you can be pushed around without being harmed at all and be enraged that somebody had the gall to push you around. Just because you don't want to explicitly accept this plain reality doesn't mean it doesn't apply to the situation at hand.

This is especially so, when Thanos himself explains that very notion. He didn't do anything more than enrage him.

quanchi112
Being affected by an attack does not equal being hurt by it. You can be affected (enraged) by a push, that doesn't mean you were hurt by it.

What does being rocked mean to you, Quan? How much damage is done to a person has been rocked? Being pushed and being launched hundreds of yards are two different things. Don't be silly.

You're assuming your conclusion. As Mindset explains, you can be pushed around without being harmed at all and be enraged that somebody had the gall to push you around. Just because you don't want to explicitly accept this plain reality doesn't mean it doesn't apply to the situation at hand.

This is especially so, when Thanos himself explains that very notion. He didn't do anything more than enrage him. He rocked him initially but not enough to defeat him. If he wasn't rocked then he wouldn't have done anything to Thanos he would again have simply continued in his task.

OneDumbG0
Being pushed and being launched hundreds of yards are two different things. Don't be silly.

He rocked him initially but not enough to defeat him. If he wasn't rocked then he wouldn't have done anything to Thanos he would again have simply continued in his task. Being harmed and being launched hundreds of yards without being harmed are two different things as well. Don't be silly.

If by "rocked" you mean launched him a few hundred yards and not harmed him and just pissed him off, then fine. I would posit that "rocked" is a highly inappropriate term here because that term usually denotes some sort of serious harm. Here, there was none. Especially since Thanos himself states that, your "loose" use of terminology notwithstanding.

quanchi112
Being harmed and being launched hundreds of yards without being harmed are two different things as well. Don't be silly.

If by "rocked" you mean launched him a few hundred yards and not harmed him and just pissed him off, then fine. I would posit that "rocked" is a highly inappropriate term here because that term usually denotes some sort of serious harm. Here, there was none. Especially since Thanos himself states that, your "loose" use of terminology notwithstanding. he was harmed not enough to put him in serious jeopardy.

Just hearing you saying launched a few hundred yards and not hurt in the same sentence is truly something to behold.

I agree Thanos was correct in his assessment of Galactus not being close to defeat but he was still rocked, initially.

You do realize you can rock someone in real life and they can recover and crush you, right ?

OneDumbG0
he was harmed not enough to put him in serious jeopardy.

Just hearing you saying launched a few hundred yards and not hurt in the same sentence is truly something to behold.He was not harmed. Thanos states outright that all he did was enrage him. Nothing more. Read the comic.

Surfer has been launched in the air by Hulk's fist and he hasn't been harmed. Asserting false absolutes is a logical fallacy. It exposes how infantile your argumentation here is on this point. You can be sent hundreds of yards without being harmed. Here's one example that I had scanned from from Incredible Hulk #440. Here, Thor "doesn't even feel the pain of the impact. It barely registers as an inconvenience": http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability36bIncredibleHulk440B.jpg Originally posted by quanchi112
I agree Thanos was correct in his assessment of Galactus not being close to defeat but he was still rocked, initially.

You do realize you can rock someone in real life and they can recover and crush you, right ? Thanos didn't assess that Galactus was not close to defeat. Thanos assessed that he didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus. Thanos didn't even have any illusion he did anything more than that.

You do realize that revealing how loosely you play with terms like "rocked" doesn't change the fact that Thanos himself states outright he didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus:

Who are you to change what was stated in the comic itself?

quanchi112
He was not harmed. Thanos states outright that all he did was enrage him. Nothing more. Read the comic.

Surfer has been launched in the air by Hulk's fist and he hasn't been harmed. Asserting false absolutes is a logical fallacy. It exposes how infantile your argumentation here is on this point. You can be sent hundreds of yards without being harmed. Here's one example that I had scanned from from Incredible Hulk #440. Here, Thor "doesn't even feel the pain of the impact. It barely registers as an inconvenience": http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability36bIncredibleHulk440B.jpg Thanos didn't assess that Galactus was not close to defeat. Thanos assessed that he didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus. Thanos didn't even have any illusion he did anything more than that.

You do realize that revealing how loosely you play with terms like "rocked" doesn't change the fact that Thanos himself states outright he didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus:

Who are you to change what was stated in the comic itself? He was harmed not enough to be put in serious jeopardy.

There are numerous examples of Galactus also failing to even recognize a threat as it had no impact on him which Thanos obviously had.

He enraged Galactus due to rocking him and sending him back. It backs me up not you.

OneDumbG0
He was harmed not enough to be put in serious jeopardy. He was not harmed. He was only enraged. Thanos himself states that he didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus. I'm afraid you're simply deflated on this point. It makes no difference that you're unwilling to admit it as your admission pales in worth to what's actually stated on-panel:

Your statements are worth nothing compared to that. Your incorrect statements are worth even less. Originally posted by quanchi112
There are numerous examples of Galactus also failing to even recognize a threat as it had no impact on him which Thanos obviously had.

He enraged Galactus due to rocking him and sending him back. It backs me up not you. It still did nothing more than enrage him. Who are you to say it did more than that when Thanos himself said it didn't? You shouldn't be so obsessed with any illusions otherwise.

Galactus wasn't anything more than enraged. Stated by Thanos himself. Also, you are welcome for being taught that you can be sent flying hundreds of yards and not harmed. Really, you don't have to thank me for teaching you something you clearly did not know. It was no problem at all and I don't blame you for incorrectly thinking that you must be harmed if you're sent flying hundreds of yards.

quanchi112
He was not harmed. He was only enraged. Thanos himself states that he didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus. I'm afraid you're simply deflated on this point. It makes no difference that you're unwilling to admit it as your admission pales in worth to what's actually stated on-panel:

Your statements are worth nothing compared to that. Your incorrect statements are worth even less. It still did nothing more than enrage him. Who are you to say it did more than that when Thanos himself said it didn't? You shouldn't be so obsessed with any illusions otherwise.

Galactus wasn't anything more than enraged. Stated by Thanos himself. Also, you are welcome for being taught that you can be sent flying hundreds of yards and not harmed. Really, you don't have to thank me for teaching you something you clearly did not know. It was no problem at all and I don't blame you for incorrectly thinking that you must be harmed if you're sent flying hundreds of yards. Yes due to the effects of the blast.

enraging Galactus is effecting galactus in this regards which not everyone can so especially when he's well fed. Go Thanos go.

OneDumbG0
Yes due to the effects of the blast.

enraging Galactus is effecting galactus in this regards which not everyone can so especially when he's well fed. Go Thanos go. He was enraged at being sent flying while not being harmed.

You can enrage Galactus without harming Galactus. And Thanos did just that, enraged him without harming him. He didn't have illusions he did anything more. Fin. Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Also, you are welcome for being taught that you can be sent flying hundreds of yards and not harmed. Really, you don't have to thank me for teaching you something you clearly did not know. It was no problem at all and I don't blame you for incorrectly thinking that you must be harmed if you're sent flying hundreds of yards.

KuRuPT Thanosi
First, he obviously did harm him.... for one thing... he helmet was shown to have taken damage.. You guys are acting like he was sqeeky clean and showed no damage and look the same as he did before the blast, which in fact, is not true

Second, just because Thanos states he did nothing more than make him angry doesn't mean he didn't feel it or took no damage that he was required to heal. I can punch Brock Lesner in the face.. and I could easily say... all I did was piss him off when it doesn't put him down. That doesn't mean he didn't feel it or took no damage from it. That is me simply understanding in the grand scheme of things I didn't pretty much no lasting damage. Him saying that doesn't prove Galactus took no damage or didn't feel anything.. just that Thanos doesn't have the firepower to put him down so all it did was piss him off.

That was easy.

OneDumbG0
^ You mean that Thanos didn't "rock" him and did nothing more than enrage him. K. thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ You mean that Thanos didn't "rock" him and did nothing more than enrage him. K. thumb up

Nope, I just tooled your premise and conclusion with ease.

Omega Vision
I could enrage Galactus by calling his hat stupid and mooning him, it doesn't mean I hurt him. stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi
I could enrage Galactus by calling his hat stupid and mooning him, it doesn't mean I hurt him. stick out tongue

Except that we saw what Thanos did to Galactus.. it wasn't mooning him it was blasting him... Ooo and I'm sure that would enrage him.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Except that we saw what Thanos did to Galactus.. it wasn't mooning him it was blasting him... Ooo and I'm sure that would enrage him.
We saw him get his hat knocked off. That's about it. I'm not sure where you get the idea that Galactus was actually harmed in any real way.

thanos-prime
I doubt that blast did anything more than tickle galan.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by thanos-prime
I doubt that blast did anything more than tickle galan.
thumb up

You'd have to be wearing special Thanos beer goggles to think otherwise.

KuRuPT Thanosi
We saw him get his hat knocked off. That's about it. I'm not sure where you get the idea that Galactus was actually harmed in any real way.

What I'm saying Omega and where the tooling of ODG came in was this... ODG was saying that because Thanos said all he did was enrage Galactus, that this is proof he did no damage and didn't even feel the attack. When in fact, we did visually see damage to Galactus... AND as I stated.. he was trying to stop Galactus from making a big mistake.. he knew that blast wasn't going to put him down nor make him listen to reason... Therefore, that would be the right line to use... All I accomplished was to further enrage him. He was trying to accomplish stopping Galactus from making a big mistake.. if he could do so.. he accomplished nothing.. yet that doesn't mean we can take a speculative leap and say he meant he did no damage to him and he felt nothing can we. To go further... as I stated.. I could punch brock lesner and easily retort... all I did was further piss him off.. that doesn't mean he didn't feel a thing.. just that I don't have the firepower to put him down and now he's pissed. Simple.

thanos-prime
How does damage to ones armor equate to hurting them?

Omega Vision
What I'm saying Omega and where the tooling of ODG came in was this... ODG was saying that because Thanos said all he did was enrage Galactus, that this is proof he did no damage and didn't even feel the attack. When in fact, we did visually see damage to Galactus... AND as I stated.. he was trying to stop Galactus from making a big mistake.. he knew that blast wasn't going to put him down nor make him listen to reason... Therefore, that would be the right line to use... All I accomplished was to further enrage him. He was trying to accomplish stopping Galactus from making a big mistake.. if he could do so.. he accomplished nothing.. yet that doesn't mean we can take a speculative leap and say he meant he did no damage to him and he felt nothing can we. To go further... as I stated.. I could punch brock lesner and easily retort... all I did was further piss him off.. that doesn't mean he didn't feel a thing.. just that I don't have the firepower to put him down and now he's pissed. Simple.
And yet we're supposed to make the leap in logic that being knocked on the ground causes harm?

All we saw was Galactus being moved by the blast and his hat being knocked off. That's it. Don't try to project anything more to that instance than what is given simply to make it seem like Thanos was in any way a threat to Galactus or capable of actually harming him.

The difference in power between Thanos and Galactus is much larger than that between Brock Lesnar and you. Use your head for a minute, that analogy is terrible.

OneDumbG0
Nope, I just tooled your premise and conclusion with ease. Right. By utterly ignoring that Thanos himself stated outright he didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus:

You haven't tooled anybody but yourself here. Stop trying to argue that Thanos "rocked" Galactus. He didn't. Originally posted by thanos-prime
How does damage to ones armor equate to hurting them? The important question is, "How does damage to ones armor equate to hurting them when the character himself admits he didn't do anything more than enrage him?"

KuRuPT Thanosi
And yet we're supposed to make the leap in logic that being knocked on the ground causes harm?

All we saw was Galactus being moved by the blast and his hat being knocked off. That's it. Don't try to project anything more to that instance than what is given simply to make it seem like Thanos was in any way a threat to Galactus or capable of actually harming him.

The difference in power between Thanos and Galactus is much larger than that between Brock Lesnar and you. Use your head for a minute, that analogy is terrible.

No the gap isn't much larger and you missed the WHOLE point of the analogy which surprises me. The comparison of power levels between me and Brock and Thanos and Galactus is irrlevant. The premise remains sound... If I hit Brock with a jab.. I know for a fact that isn't going to do a thing to hiim right.. I know it would take more than that to put him down. Especially when I know he's still standing there. What would I possibly say which is EXACTLY what Thanos said... All I did was piss off Brock. That is the point.. That line doesn't prove diddly squat. That is exactly what you would say.. when you KNOW you dno't have the firepower to put him down AND AND.. you were going there to ACCOMPLISH a goal.. the GOAL WASN'T to harm Galactus and thus he was saying he didn't accomplish his goal. His Goal WAS TO STOP GALACTUS from making a bad move. SO thanos saying he ACCOMPLISHED nothings isn't proof of him not hurting Galactus. If he mission was to harm him AND HE SAID THAT.. ODG would have a leg to stand on.. However, it wasn't.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Right. By utterly ignoring that Thanos himself stated outright he didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus:

You haven't tooled anybody but yourself here. Stop trying to argue that Thanos "rocked" Galactus. He didn't. The important question is, "How does damage to ones armor equate to hurting them when the character himself admits he didn't do anything more than enrage him?"

Read my post above which is logically said and speaks towards the on panel facts. Thanos mission to accomplish WASN'T to harm Galactus and thus when he said he accomplished nothing he was talking about harm... buzz... fail.. Nope that wasn't he mission to accomplish wasn't it ODG. It was to stop Galactus from making a bad choice... Thus when he said he accomplished nothing... DOESN'T mean Galactus didn't feel a thing or it didn't harm him in anyway. He's speaking about the mission he failed to accomplish. Furthermore, as I pointed out in my analogy which you have no counter for... When I hit Brock Lesnar with a jab... I could easily say and know... well all that did was piss him off. In no way shape or form doesn't that mean he didn't feel the jab I just hit hiim with or did zero damage... It means.. since he isn't going to put him down and now he's going to come after me.. all it did was piss him off. Thanks for playing.

Badabing
Amped Herc wins.

OneDumbG0
Read my post above which is logically said and speaks towards the on panel facts. Thanos mission to accomplish WASN'T to harm Galactus and thus when he said he accomplished nothing he was talking about harm... buzz... fail.. Nope that wasn't he mission to accomplish wasn't it ODG. It was to stop Galactus from making a bad choice... Thus when he said he accomplished nothing... DOESN'T mean Galactus didn't feel a thing or it didn't harm him in anyway. He's speaking about the mission he failed to accomplish. Furthermore, as I pointed out in my analogy which you have no counter for... When I hit Brock Lesnar with a jab... I could easily say and know... well all that did was piss him off. In no way shape or form doesn't that mean he didn't feel the jab I just hit hiim with or did zero damage... It means.. since he isn't going to put him down and now he's going to come after me.. all it did was piss him off. Thanks for playing. Thanos' mission wasn't to harm Galactus. So what?

He didn't. Thanos himself states outright he didn't do anything more than enrage him. Why do you keep trying to argue he did something more? He didn't and Thanos had no illusions he did:

All you have is your illusions. Despite it being announced that you shouldn't. What exactly is so wrong about the comic that you have to deny this?

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ Thanos' mission wasn't to harm Galactus. So what?

He didn't. Thanos himself states outright he didn't do anything more than enrage him. Why do you keep trying to argue he did something more:

What was he there to accomplish? His mission... was his mission to harm Galactus.. NO.. So him saying he accomplished nothing was in reference to HIS MISSION not whether he harmed him or not. Make no mistake.. I'm not saying it hurt Galactus or caused him any worry or concern. I'm dispelling the notion that this line means as you and mindset have argued.. that "he didn't feel a thing" "it didn't do any damage what so ever" Those things AREN'T proven by that line in the least. In fact, common sense tells us he felt it and it did some damage.. even if insignificant.. we also see damage on Galactus via artistic depiction. At no point, am I arguing that it caused him harm or made him have to heal a lot or that he was in any danger. However, as I have proven.. that line doesn't prove "he did no damage what so ever and didn't feel a thing"

OneDumbG0
^ Thanos' mission has nothing to do with whether Thanos hurt Galactus or not. Thanos' statement that he didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus does have something to with whether Thanos hurt Galactus or not.

Your deflections from Thanos' own statement and your retreat from your initial position underscores how obvious that is.

quanchi112
He was enraged at being sent flying while not being harmed.

You can enrage Galactus without harming Galactus. And Thanos did just that, enraged him without harming him. He didn't have illusions he did anything more. Fin. He was enraged because he was rocked and wasn't damaged significantly but Galactus did notice. My point is valid once again despite your vehement denial.

thanos-prime
He was enraged because he was rocked and wasn't damaged significantly but Galactus did notice. My point is valid once again despite your vehement denial. That's a contradiction he can't be rocked but not significantly damaged at the same time.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ Thanos' mission has nothing to do with whether Thanos hurt Galactus or not. Thanos' statement that he didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus does have something to with whether Thanos hurt Galactus or not.

Your deflections from Thanos' own statement and your retreat from your initial position underscores how obvious that is.

I will call you out once again.. please show me where I retreated from? I'm going to love this... I retreated from nothing this entire time.. all I've done is tool your premise and conclusion over and over.

In fact, you're the one retreating... first you loved to quote the whole line.. then after I pointed out the KEY word there ACCOMPLISH in Thanos line.. which IS WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT WITH SAID LINE. He was referring to what his mission was and what he was trying to accomplish. The ONLY WAY you would have a point is if Thanos mission was to accomplish harming Galactus. In fact, it wasn't was it ODG as you just admitted. Thus him saying he accomplished nothing more than piss off Galactus was speaking towards his mission failure not whether he was trying to harm him or not. Simpy too easy ODG and I expected more from you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by thanos-prime
That's a contradiction he can't be rocked but not significantly damaged at the same time. Yes, he can.

OneDumbG0
I will call you out once again.. please show me where I retreated from? I'm going to love this... I retreated from nothing this entire time.. all I've done is tool your premise and conclusion over and over. You retreated from your position that obviously Galactus was harmed: Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
First, he obviously did harm him.... Here is your retreat: Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
At no point, am I arguing that it caused him harm or made him have to heal a lot or that he was in any danger. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
In fact, you're the one retreating... first you loved to quote the whole line.. then after I pointed out the KEY word there ACCOMPLISH in Thanos line.. which IS WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT WITH SAID LINE. He was referring to what his mission was and what he was trying to accomplish. The ONLY WAY you would have a point is if Thanos mission was to accomplish harming Galactus. In fact, it wasn't was it ODG as you just admitted. Thus him saying he accomplished nothing more than piss off Galactus was speaking towards his mission failure not whether he was trying to harm him or not. Simpy too easy ODG and I expected more from you. I'm not arguing whether Thanos absolutely meant to harm Galactus. I never did. You're just trying to twist my statements into something they're not, i.e., a false absolute that you can easily rebut. Or, in other words, you're straw-manning me. This is becoming a habit of your's. When you want to argue with what I stated, feel free to inform me. IN the meantime, keep retreating. Originally posted by quanchi112
He was enraged because he was rocked and wasn't damaged significantly but Galactus did notice. My point is valid once again despite your vehement denial. He was enraged. Period. Nothing more than that. As stated by Thanos himself. Unfortunately, you don't like how the comic, (really, Thanos himself), outright states that. Call your congressman.

quanchi112
You retreated from your position that obviously Galactus was harmed: Here is your retreat: I'm not arguing whether Thanos absolutely meant to harm Galactus. I never did. You're just trying to twist my statements into something they're not, i.e., a false absolute that you can easily rebut. Or, in other words, you're straw-manning me. This is becoming a habit of your's. When you want to argue with what I stated, feel free to inform me. IN the meantime, keep retreating. He was enraged. Period. Nothing more than that. As stated by Thanos himself. Unfortunately, you don't like how the comic, (really, Thanos himself), outright states that. Call your congressman. Call my congressman over a disagreement online with someone about a comic. I think you're overreacting here.

You originally stated it had no effect on Galactus but now have since rescinded your point as usual.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You retreated from your position that obviously Galactus was harmed: Here is your retreat: I'm not arguing whether Thanos absolutely meant to harm Galactus. I never did. You're just trying to twist my statements into something they're not, i.e., a false absolute that you can easily rebut. Or, in other words, you're straw-manning me. This is becoming a habit of your's. When you want to argue with what I stated, feel free to inform me. IN the meantime, keep retreating. He was enraged. Period. Nothing more than that. As stated by Thanos himself. Unfortunately, you don't like how the comic, (really, Thanos himself), outright states that. Call your congressman.

Nice try ODG.. but it failed yet again.. You quoted ONLY PART of my first sentence in regards to harm... if you quoted the whole thing.. you will clearly see what I was talking about... I said first he clearly did harm him BECAUSE he see him looked in a different state then before the blast. He see damage actually evident on his body. That is exactly what I said the WHOLE Sentence. Not your exclusion of the entire eentence to support your attempts. I retreated from nothing...I said very clearly obviously there was harm done because he looks worse for the wear after the blast than before. However, that doesn't change the fact that it did no lasting damage or really hurt him in any way. Thanks for the attempt though.. but it was too easy.

OneDumbG0
Nice try ODG.. but it failed yet again.. You quoted ONLY PART of my first sentence in regards to harm... if you quoted the whole thing.. you will clearly see what I was talking about... I said first he clearly did harm him BECAUSE he see him looked in a different state then before the blast. He see damage actually evident on his body. That is exactly what I said the WHOLE Sentence. Not your exclusion of the entire eentence to support your attempts. I retreated from nothing...I said very clearly obviously there was harm done because he looks worse for the wear after the blast than before. However, that doesn't change the fact that it did no lasting damage or really hurt him in any way. Thanks for the attempt though.. but it was too easy. You retreated. End. Of. Don't be so butt-hurt over being called out on it. It wasn't my fault when you haphazardly dared me to point it out. It was your's. Next time, keep track of your own statements.Originally posted by quanchi112
Call my congressman over a disagreement online with someone about a comic. I think you're overreacting here.

You originally stated it had no effect on Galactus but now have since rescinded your point as usual. It didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus. You can rest your laurels on a statement you decided to put into my mouth because you don't like how the comic reads. However you make yourself feel better has no bearing on what the comic states.

quanchi112
You retreated. End. Of. Don't be so butt-hurt over being called out on it. It wasn't my fault when you haphazardly dared me to point it out. It was your's. Next time, keep track of your own statements. It didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus. You can rest your laurels on a statement you decided to put into my mouth because you don't like how the comic reads. However you make yourself feel better has no bearing on what the comic states. Enraging him proves it did effect him. Point proven you can now call your congressmen because you've just been served.

KuRuPT Thanosi

You can enrage Galactus without harming Galactus. And Thanos did just that, enraged him without harming him. He didn't have illusions he did anything more. Fin. Originally posted by OneDumbG0

You can enrage Galactus without harming Galactus. And Thanos did just that, enraged him without harming him. He didn't have illusions he did anything more. Fin.

I could quote you over and over again saying he wasn't harmed.. and basing this on a line that I have proven is not what he was talking about. A very common line to make it known... yeah you hit him.. but really it did next to nothing and now you're going to pay. However, that line doesn't mean what you're saying it does because first that was his missino to accomplish.. he wasn't speaking about harming him.. he was there for a mission.. that mission failed.. he didn't accomplish convincing Galactus of anything only pissed him off.. Further, a line such as that doesn't mean somebody didn't harm another AT ALL, IN ANY WAY, it means in the end all it did was piss him off.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You retreated. End. Of. Don't be so butt-hurt over being called out on it. It wasn't my fault when you haphazardly dared me to point it out. It was your's. Next time, keep track of your own statements. It didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus. You can rest your laurels on a statement you decided to put into my mouth because you don't like how the comic reads. However you make yourself feel better has no bearing on what the comic states.

I called you out on your misquote.. and you come back with this lol. I said it did harm him because that is exactly what we see on panel. We see him worse off than before the blast. We actually see the damage on Galactus that proves it so. He looks worse after than before the blast. Period. You cannot get around that fact. You're attempts to change what I was saying failed. Him causing damage is exactly what I said he did and that is shown via artistic depiction. Now, that having a lasting damage or actually harming him in any significant way is totally different.

OneDumbG0
^ That's not a misquote. That's you retreating from your position. Get over the butt-hurt.

All it did was piss him off. Nothing more. Like Thanos states outright. And it isn't obvious that Thanos hurt him. In fact, it's the exact opposite. I understand why you retreated from your inital point. Because the comic portrays that. Originally posted by quanchi112
Enraging him proves it did effect him. Point proven you can now call your congressmen because you've just been served. Switching your terminology from "rocked him" to "affected him" doesn't change that your initial position is baseless and contrary to that which is portrayed. Enough with the gamesmanship. You're not clever enough, nor subtle enough to get that past anybody.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ That's not a misquote. That's you retreating from your position. Get over the butt-hurt.

All it did was piss him off. Nothing more. Like Thanos states outright. And it isn't obvious that Thanos hurt him. In fact, it's the exact opposite. I understand why you retreated from your inital point. Because the comic portrays that. Switching your terminology from "rocked him" to "affected him" doesn't change that your initial position is baseless and contrary to that which is portrayed. Enough with the gamesmanship. You're not clever enough, nor subtle enough to get that past anybody.

False I tooled your premise and conclusion with ease. You tried to post a quote and say Thanos was talking about any harm he did to galactus. When in fact, he wasn't talking about harm to Galactus at all.. he was talking about him not accomplishing what he set out to do and only pissed of Galactus. All the fleeting attempts to change that tooling is just that desperate... You tried to use a quote that was out of context.. I called you on it.. and now you're desperate to save face.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by King Kandy
Can I see scans of the summoning Galactus and Eternity? http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/4608080/Chaos_War_2_017.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/4608102/Chaos_War_2_018.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/4608105/Chaos_War_2_020.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/4608106/Chaos_War_2_021.jpg.html

OneDumbG0
False I tooled your premise and conclusion with ease. You tried to post a quote and say Thanos was talking about any harm he did to galactus. When in fact, he wasn't talking about harm to Galactus at all.. he was talking about him not accomplishing what he set out to do and only pissed of Galactus. All the fleeting attempts to change that tooling is just that desperate... You tried to use a quote that was out of context.. I called you on it.. and now you're desperate to save face. Ease? By retreating from your initial statement that Thanos obviously harmed Galactus? This isn't Bizarro-world.

Your arguments don't make sense at all at this point. Thanos wasn't talking about how his blast didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus? lolwut?

The Nuul
He can summon them, but whos to say they will fight for him? In those panels they did not.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ease? By retreating from your initial statement that Thanos obviously harmed Galactus? This isn't Bizarro-world.

Your arguments don't make sense at all at this point. Thanos wasn't talking about how his blast didn't do anything more than enrage Galactus? lolwut?

Simple tooling question for ODG...

What was Thanos trying to accomplish by meeting with Galactus.. was he trying to harm him (that is what he was measuring and what he was trying to accomplish OR OR was he trying to get Galactus to listen to him and not release the hunger? Which one was it?

OneDumbG0
^ This isn't about whether Thanos meant to harm Galactus. This is about whether Thanos harmed Galactus to such an extent, he "rocked" him.

He didn't. You said it was obvious he did. You're holding out a loaded question that has nothing to do with whether or not Thanos harmed Galactus to such an extent, he "rocked" him. I might as well ask you what you ate for breakfast. Stick to the issue at hand.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ This isn't about whether Thanos meant to harm Galactus. This is about whether Thanos harmed Galactus to such an extent, he "rocked" him.

He didn't. You said it was obvious he did. You're holding out a loaded question that has nothing to do with whether or not Thanos harmed Galactus to such an extent, he "rocked" him. I might as well ask you what you ate for breakfast. Stick to the issue at hand.

Please provide ANY quote of mine in this thread where i said he rocked him... Trying to change the argument eh ODG? That desperate? Until you can provide ANY quote where I said he rocked him.. then we will continue this change in your argument. Until then, that quote you have of thanos in no way shape or form implies what harm he caused Galactus nor was that what he was trying to accomplish.

OneDumbG0
^ Don't blame me for your constant shifting around and mischaracterizations. This entire argument has always been about whether Thanos "rocked" him. I even stated outright that exact argument as soon as you replied with your off-topic arguments. You said it's obvious Thanos harmed him. Then you say, you never said that at all. Now you're trying to pigeon-hole this conversation about what Thanos' intentions were.

His intentions are irrelevant to whether Thanos rocked him or not. Irrelevant. Stop ascribing imaginary positions to me.

King Kandy
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/4608080/Chaos_War_2_017.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/4608102/Chaos_War_2_018.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/4608105/Chaos_War_2_020.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/4608106/Chaos_War_2_021.jpg.html
Oh, that's not that impressive. Dr. Strange has done similar things.

The Nuul
Ummm....Herc is supposed to be skyfather now but lack feats. I need more feats from him but it is clear that Thanos is not a skyfather level.

quanchi112

All it did was piss him off. Nothing more. Like Thanos states outright. And it isn't obvious that Thanos hurt him. In fact, it's the exact opposite. I understand why you retreated from your inital point. Because the comic portrays that. Switching your terminology from "rocked him" to "affected him" doesn't change that your initial position is baseless and contrary to that which is portrayed. Enough with the gamesmanship. You're not clever enough, nor subtle enough to get that past anybody. It did rock him which also affected him you acted like it didn't affect him which is incorrect and my point stands once again.

Quit with the personal insults at the end of every post it's not needed just stick to the actual debate.

OneDumbG0
^ I'm acting like it didn't "rock" him. Because Thanos stated outright that all he did was enrage him and nothing more.

Irony.

quanchi112
^ I'm acting like it didn't "rock" him. Because Thanos stated outright that all he did was enrage him and nothing more.

Irony. It did rock him not enough to best Galactus though but you originally stated it didn't affect him which it most certainly did.

OneDumbG0
^ Obviously it wasn't enough to "best" Galactus. Because it didn't do anything more than to enrage him. And Thanos had no illusions otherwise. Your straw-man at the end there is irrelevant at this point.

quanchi112
^ Obviously it wasn't enough to "best" Galactus. Because it didn't do anything more than to enrage him. And Thanos had no illusions otherwise. Your straw-man at the end there is irrelevant at this point. I never said it was I stated it affected him or rocked him which it did.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ Don't blame me for your constant shifting around and mischaracterizations. This entire argument has always been about whether Thanos "rocked" him. I even stated outright that exact argument as soon as you replied with your off-topic arguments. You said it's obvious Thanos harmed him. Then you say, you never said that at all. Now you're trying to pigeon-hole this conversation about what Thanos' intentions were.

His intentions are irrelevant to whether Thanos rocked him or not. Irrelevant. Stop ascribing imaginary positions to me.

So you can't provide ANY quote of mine in this thread where I said it rocked him eh? Just as I thought more lies. Quan said it rocked him.. I never made that claim at all. I only jumped in here to tool your argument that it didn't cause him any harm what so ever and you coming to that conclusion based on a line NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT whether or not he did any harm. Nice try, but again you got owned. Post where I said it rocked him or concede I never said such a thing.

OneDumbG0
^ Other than you saying it obviously harmed him and when I repeated, "So you mean it didn't rock him?" you denied that statement completely?

Sorry if you were arguing past me this entire time. I hadn't assumed you were trying to engage in an entirely different issue than what was being discussed at that time, particularly when I asked whether you agreed that Thanos didn't "rock" him and you refused.

quanchi112
^ Other than you saying it obviously harmed him and when I repeated, "So you mean it didn't rock him?" you denied that statement completely?

Sorry if you were arguing past me this entire time. I hadn't assumed you were trying to engage in an entirely different issue than what was being discussed at that time, particularly when I asked whether you agreed that Thanos didn't "rock" him and you refused. It did harm him. Do you feel that blast was meant to power him up ?

King Kandy
Originally posted by The Nuul
Ummm....Herc is supposed to be skyfather now but lack feats. I need more feats from him but it is clear that Thanos is not a skyfather level.
Taking on like 10 skyfathers at once sure seems that level to me.

OneDumbG0
It did harm him. Do you feel that blast was meant to power him up ? It didn't "rock" him. Your question is, yet another manifestation of logical fallacy, i.e., a false dichotomy. I'll not entertain it.

Black bolt z
ODG and quan have the best debates laughing out loud

But in all honesty herc stomps,and thanos's blast did nothing to galactus.End.

The Nuul
This is what getting "rocked" means.

JzbYgmz-epQ

iceman24567
Originally posted by King Kandy
Taking on like 10 skyfathers at once sure seems that level to me. thumb up Herc is well beyond Thanos at this point and to think Thanos is above skyfathers is laughable

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Nuul
After the God council feat I'd say his best feat is a global level time freeze, which is pretty uber.

iceman24567
After the God council feat I'd say his best feat is a global level time freeze, which is pretty uber. Going h2h with almost a dozen skyfathers is a feat alright thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>