Highly educated characters vs Everybody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Doctor Reed Richards
Doctor Strange (Classic)
Doctor Fate (one of the decent versions)
Doctor (Authority - Habib)
Doctor Doom
Doctor Hank Pym
Doctor Bruce Banner
Doctor Light (Hoshi)
Doctor Voodoo
Doctor Manhattan
Doctor Who
Doctor Will Magnus
Doctor Nathaniel Essex (Mr. Sinister)
Professor X
Professor Zoom
Professor Ivo

All working together and cooperating fully to try to achieve these goals (prep only if specified). No using going back in time to get infinite prep or to kill opponents as babies etc.

On earth:

1) Stop WWH when he was on his rampage of revenge.
2) Conquer Wakanda within 24 hours.
3) Capture or kill Apocalypse, who is lurking in his base.
4) Permanently stop Doomsday when he was on his rampage in DOS.
5) Destroy all vampires on Marvel earth (with no human casualties) within 1 month.
6) Enter the Zombieverse. Once there proceed to destroy every last remaining super-zombie on earth then get back safely.
7) Take over Marvel and DC earths (separately, with no warning for earths at the start of their campaign, no outside forces alllowed, only regular earth-based characters).

Into space:

8) Defeat the Cosmic Avengers - Nova, Quasar, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Ronan, Beta Ray Bill (1 hour prep).
9) Capture or kill Thanos, who is scheming away on board Sanctuary (5 days prep, Annihilation Thanos).
10) Defeat the God Squad - Zeus (regular), Hercules (regular), Amadeus Cho, Demogorge, Thor, Sersi, Hellstrom, Venus (1 day prep)
11) Attack and wipe out the forces of Apokolips, capture or kill Darkseid (10 days prep).
12) Galactus (average level) is about to eat another inhabited planet. They decide to stop him or kill him (5 days prep).
13) Break through the Source Wall and discover the secrets of existence (whatever prep it takes).

Not really a gauntlet, just which goals can they achieve working together?

marwash22
let the wankers tell it, Doom can solo all of these.

Galan007
Tbh, I think they could get to #13 -- though a few of the levels would be quite difficult.

twizzlers713
cleared

psycho gundam
doom didn't graduate with reed, his experiment phucked him up and he couldn't get graded on his thesis

he's not an official doctor

basilisk
Originally posted by psycho gundam
doom didn't graduate with reed, his experiment phucked him up and he couldn't get graded on his thesis

he's not an official doctor
Say that to his face!

Anyway, I think the same goes for a few of these guys (Voodoo? Who? Habib?)

Power Cosmic II
where is dr. octopus

Badabing

he's not an official doctor Originally posted by basilisk
Say that to his face!

Anyway, I think the same goes for a few of these guys (Voodoo? Who? Habib?) laughing out loud

As for the list, I think they can clear it at least once but 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 and 11 would be a challenge.

1 may be impossible!!!11 durhulk

iceman24567
Voodoo is actually a Doctor erm

SamZED

he's not an official doctor Does that mean he isnt Sue's ex BF and is not made of metal??

Bouboumaster
They have difficulty at Thanos, but other than that...

What's the mood of Galactus?

They won't break the wall

Black bolt z
I'd say 10 would be harder then 13.Considering for 13 they have unlimited prep.

Colossus-Big C
the would clear it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.