smash bros RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

9sonic99
O.K., for all you video game fans out there, this is an rpg for people who love video games! here's what you do:

step one: pick your character/characters. ex.: link + peach

step two: put a post of how your character enters the story. ex.: as they walk along, they see a limp body on the ground! as they look closer, it's link!

step 3: have fun! (P.S. this is PG, people!) (P.S.S. it doesn't go on the story line of the game)

I'll start off (I'm kirby! people will understand him, even though he doesn's speak english. this goes for all non-english characters.):

It is the year 2012. a scientist creats a portal which sucks up everyone and everything and combines them into:

SUPER SMASH WORLD

Kirby wakes up.

Kirby: Poyo? (where am I?)

Kirby looks around and sees a jumbled landscape that makes no sense. grass next to snowed fields, lakes in deserts, and stuff like that. He walks around to look for civilization.

Peach
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t374589.html

Can't start new threads without getting permission. Generally it's a good idea to look at the rules threads and such before posting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.