Boy Meets World or Malcolm in the Middle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kero_Co
For a while now I've been wondering which one was better, but I really don't know. My thought process breaks it down into categories like which has better characters, which is a better representation of their generation, which is funnier or smarter, but I find all of these answers to be debatable. Surprisingly, I haven't found a lot of places where these two have been really compared. What do you think about these two series and which did you enjoy more?

spydergirl
Ive personally enjoyed Malcolm In The Middle mostly because thats what I grew up watching because the rest of my family wanted to watch it but also, Boy Meets World is mostly about them trying to escape school and their school life and Malcolm In The Middle is about Family and thats what people like to see.

Akainu
I'm actually rewatching Malcolm in the middle (season 2 now), i absolutely adore it. One of the best comedies of all timesmile

spydergirl
My favorite episode of Malcolm in the Middle was when lois gets totally mad at frances for not fixing the roof and locks him out of the house and he lives with his bum friend and gets hurt cause his friends toe nail goes into his eye and while thats going on reese is failing and the teacher comes over and threatens to keep reese back but lois says it doesnt matter and the teacher doesnt believe her and right at that moment, frances is at the window begging his mother to let him in and that he'll fix the roof and all lois does is turn and smile at the teacher in the "i told you" look. I love that episode.

Paul79UF
Malcolm in the Middle

My TiVo served up repeats for years and years. They still made me laugh all the time.

Digi
BMW got better as it aged. The college years were legitimately hilarious at times, much more so than numerous sitcom offerings currently or even in the past. The first few seasons don't hold up well to scrutiny: perdictable plots and ho-hum comedy. The last few are better than many shows, however, Malcolm included.

steverules_2
I loved the first ep where there's a burning car behind Frances laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
Malcolm in the middle has Heisenberg in it.

Win win win.

steverules_2
I found that as BMW went on it kinda got depressing...but I haven't seen the last few episodes so I dunno if everything suddenly becomes peachy again or whatever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.