Battle of the Disney Princesses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Team 1:

Princess Jasmine (armed w/ a pillow)
Snow White (w/ the bitten poison apple)
Tiana (w/ spatula)
Belle (w/ a book)
Cinderella

VS

Team 2:

Princess Aurora (w/ a broom)
Pocahontas
Ariel

Mulan is probably the strongest amongst them, so she will act as referee.

5-on-3 since I assume Pocahontas's fighting prowess is greater than anyone on Team 1, and her team has the advantage in water due to Ariel.

Fight takes place in Mermaid Lagoon.

Which team wins?

PIS/CIS off, so no outside interference (ie. Cinderella can NOT summon her army of mice).
Only weapons allowed for the match will be used (ex. Cinderella is prohibited from using her glass slipper as weapon)

AsbestosFlaygon
bump

TheAuraAngel
.....Because I take pity on threads that are ignored...

Team 2 wins the majority unless Team 1 has something I'm not seeing. Only shot they'd have is if Snow White can poison Ariel, but that is only if she can manage that while Ariel takes her out to sea and drowns her like the other members of Team 1.

the ninjak
T2 in a sexy stomp.

Q99
I don't know, Jasmine's probably the second best fighter (behind Mulan), and Ariel doesn't exactly have experience downing people.

KingD19
Jane Porter should be on here.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
I don't know, Jasmine's probably the second best fighter (behind Mulan), and Ariel doesn't exactly have experience downing people.

Ariel would likely be stronger than all of them in the water. Plus her tail to smack the crap out of them.

And I was actually assuming Pocahontas would be a better fighter than Jasmine.

Team 1 has really crappy weapons by the way. A pillow? A book? A spatula? Only thing that even matters is the apple, which since CIS is off, why would anyone eat it? Aurora with her broom is at a tactical advantage due to range compared to Team 1.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Ariel would likely be stronger than all of them in the water. Plus her tail to smack the crap out of them.

Team 1 has really crappy weapons by the way. A pillow? A book? A spatula? Only thing that even matters is the apple, which since CIS is off, why would anyone eat it? Aurora with her broom is at a tactical advantage due to range compared to Team 1.
In short, Team 2 wins?

Q99
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

Jasmine's been in fights in the animated series. Pocahontas has maybe done some hunting but is not a warrior. I'd definitely give it to Jas.

Ariel... well, she's hard to touch in the water, but not really used to fighting. She is the biggest threat of the team, granted.

dhong
Team 1 owns because they've got Tiana and she from the hood yo!

And cause Cinderella have done all of those chores, She has got like wicked ass mom strength.

And 5 > 3

Done and done!

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Jasmine's been in fights in the animated series. Pocahontas has maybe done some hunting but is not a warrior. I'd definitely give it to Jas.

Ariel... well, she's hard to touch in the water, but not really used to fighting. She is the biggest threat of the team, granted.

Eh well. Pocahontas jumps off cliffs for nice durability. So I'll take tht instead. stick out tongue

I'm sure there was an episode of her show where she fought someone at least.

And yes, I did bump this. I am quite bored. no expression

Darth Piggott
I think Team 2 would easily take it. Pocahontas did a lot of exploring, and knew how to use a bow and arrow. I'm sure Ariel and Pocahontas would be the two to look out for. Everyone else, including Ariel, don't even have real weapons!

AsbestosFlaygon
OK.
Mulan is now in Team 1.

EDIT: Cinderella is now armed w/ a glass slipper.

StyleTime
Aurora gets jumped by Tiana, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, and Jasmine.

Pocahontas gets manhandled by Mulan.

Ariel, upon seeing her team getting massacred, goes underwater; due to the fact that noone can fight her there, she forces a stalemate.

XanatosForever
I'm assuming this was made pre-Tangled. I'd put Rapunzel on Team 2 if Team 1 gets Mulan. Her skill with that hair is insane.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
OK.
Mulan is now in Team 1.

EDIT: Cinderella is now armed w/ a glass slipper.

Now it is pretty spitey the other way around. Ariel might be able to do something, but there are just too many opponents for her imo.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
...and Ariel doesn't exactly have experience downing people.

laughing laughing laughing

Bow chicka bow-wow!

moggo09
good to know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.