Who do you pick for each mission

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
batman
bullseye
deadpool
gamora
Bane
Dardevil

1. you need a hitman to kill a passenger in a sports car race with a sniper
2. you need someone to quietly infiltrate the CIA with out causing to much trouble and retrieve some secret information
3. you need someone to convince the president to kill himself
4. you need someone to win the worlds olympics of worlds strongest man
5. you need someone to create a nuclear bomb
6. you need someone to infiltrate a skyscraper in new york from the top
7. you need someone to survive being in a mental institue for 5 years with out mentally scarring them
8. you pick someone to train you with all there skills

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1. bullseye
2. batman
3. deadpool (after a long conversation with him he will definately do it)
4. Bane
5. batman
6. batman
7. deadpool
8. batman

chomperx9
I pick superman

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by chomperx9
I pick superman read the op buddy

iceman24567
read the op buddy Sure he did he just rather spam dumb shit.
I pick Batman for all

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Sure he did he just rather spam dumb shit.
I pick Batman for all fanboy

iceman24567
Fanboy>> retard spammer smile

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I agree with all this except for 4.

Gamora is stronger then Bane.So replace 4 with Gamora and thats my choices.

The Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Fanboy>> retard spammer smile

Reported.

There you go Chomper, I reported him for you!

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Nuul
Reported.

There you go Chomper, I reported him for you! biscuits

chomperx9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Reported.

There you go Chomper, I reported him for you! confused are you ok ?

The Nuul
Originally posted by chomperx9
confused are you ok ?

Buddy, they shouldnt be picking on you.

Bentley
No Wolverine? I guess you just knew he's the best at what he does... har har har.

Ok, on topic, of course, the topic!

Mostly Batman and some BE. Question: Does Gamora skills comprise exactly what kind of skills? wink

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Gamora is stronger then Bane.So replace 4 with Gamora and thats my choices. Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
4. you need someone to win the worlds olympics of worlds strongest man Originally posted by Bentley
har har har.

Juk3n
Deadpool for all, he does the impossible for fun.

KingD19
Dude.....you have a serious hard on for Bane. It's not healthy man.

thanos-prime
1. Bullseye
2. Daredevil or batman
3. Bane or Deadpool
4. Gamora
5. Batman
6. Daredevil
7. Deadpool or Bullseye
8. Daredevil

the ninjak
8. Gamora.
In between training sessions we have fun.
Her resources are better than everyone elses.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by KingD19
Dude.....you have a serious hard on for Bane. It's not healthy man. At who is this directed?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Gamora is stronger then Bane.So replace 4 with Gamora and thats my choices.
But she's not a man. The challenge is to win "World's Strongest Man" stick out tongue

Warlord
Daredevil for all.
He flat out beats em all in every mission except in "find the red button that disarms the bomb mission"

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Warlord
Daredevil for all.
He flat out beats em all in every mission except in "find the red button that disarms the bomb mission" Would Daredevil push his ear against the scope of the sniper rifle?

Warlord
he'd fire randomly... he still wins...

Omega Vision
Daredevil for all.
He flat out beats em all in every mission except in "find the red button that disarms the bomb mission"
Does Daredevil have any psychological manipulation feats? He'd flat out lose 3. Same for 1 and 5.

thanos-prime
Would Daredevil push his ear against the scope of the sniper rifle? Wouldn't even have to look through the scope he has impeccable aim.

Bentley
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Does Daredevil have any psychological manipulation feats? He'd flat out lose 3. Same for 1 and 5.

You mean Daredevil... The lawyer?

Warlord
since people believed I was serious picking my boy Matt for everything, here's my real answer

1. you need a hitman to kill a passenger in a sports car race with a sniper - bullseye
2. you need someone to quietly infiltrate the CIA with out causing to much trouble and retrieve some secret information - batman
3. you need someone to convince the president to kill himself - deadpool. i'd kill myself instead of listening to him
4. you need someone to win the worlds olympics of worlds strongest man - gamora (man huh?)
5. you need someone to create a nuclear bomb - batman
6. you need someone to infiltrate a skyscraper in new york from the top - Dardevil
7. you need someone to survive being in a mental institue for 5 years with out mentally scarring them - all of em
8. you pick someone to train you with all there skills - Dardevil

thanos-prime
since people believed I was serious picking my boy Matt for everything, here's my real answer

1. you need a hitman to kill a passenger in a sports car race with a sniper - bullseye
2. you need someone to quietly infiltrate the CIA with out causing to much trouble and retrieve some secret information - batman
3. you need someone to convince the president to kill himself - deadpool. i'd kill myself instead of listening to him
4. you need someone to win the worlds olympics of worlds strongest man - gamora (man huh?)
6. you need someone to infiltrate a skyscraper in new york from the top - Dardevil
7. you need someone to survive being in a mental institue for 5 years with out mentally scarring them - all of em
8. you pick someone to train you with all there skills - Dardevil
He could win most of them though except 5 imo none of them should be able to do 3.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
You mean Daredevil... The lawyer?
You're thinking of divorce lawyers, Matt is a criminal defense lawyer. stick out tongue

Warlord
Originally posted by thanos-prime

hence my answer wink

marwash22
1. bullseye
2. Dardevil
3. batman
4. Bane
5. batman
6. batman
7. batman
8. batman

SamZED
Originally posted by marwash22
1. batman
2. batman
3. batman
4. batman
5. batman
6. batman
7. batman
8. batman big grin

8. you pick someone to train you with all there skills - Dardevil Great list. But Deadpool should be disqualified at 7. You dont get more mentally scarred than he already is..

KingD19
At who is this directed?

At Big-C....he puts Bane in threads where it's like...can Bane beat Colossus or Juggernaut....if there's a billion of em or something.

Parmaniac
Ah, yeah I remember that thread laughing

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
But she's not a man. The challenge is to win "World's Strongest Man" stick out tongue Or is she shifty

wammamram
batman
bullseye
deadpool
gamora
Bane
Dardevil

1. you need a hitman to kill a passenger in a sports car race with a sniper
2. you need someone to quietly infiltrate the CIA with out causing to much trouble and retrieve some secret information
3. you need someone to convince the president to kill himself
4. you need someone to win the worlds olympics of worlds strongest man
5. you need someone to create a nuclear bomb
6. you need someone to infiltrate a skyscraper in new york from the top
7. you need someone to survive being in a mental institue for 5 years with out mentally scarring them
8. you pick someone to train you with all there skills

1.bullseye
2.batman
3.deadpool
4.bane
5.batman
6.batman
7.deadpool or batman
8. batman
is it me, or does batman get a lot of this stuff

Mshinu
1.(sniper): Bullseye of course
2.(infiltrate CIA): Batman, good combo of tech, planning and stealth
3.(convince the president to kill himself): Deadpool of course
4.(world`s strongest man): Gamora if women are allowed, I figure her enhancements won`t be detected. If it is only men, Bane won`t pass the doping test and Deadpool will probably get himself disqualified. I`ll go with Daredevil, he`s a peak human (stronger than anyone ever in the olymics) and irrc an accomplished weightlifter.
5.(create a nuclear bomb): Batman of course
6.(infiltrate a skyscraper from the top): Daredevil, stealth and radar sense
7. (mental institue for 5 years): Batman, probably the strongest will.
8.(someone to train you): Gamora, I`m an ma junkie and a fan of green skinned women

the ninjak
1. you need a hitman to kill a passenger in a sports car race with a sniper rifle =Bullseye.
2. you need someone to quietly infiltrate the CIA with out causing to much trouble and retrieve some secret information =Batman.
3. you need someone to convince the president to kill himself =Deadpool.
4. you need someone to win the worlds olympics of worlds strongest man =Gamora.
5. you need someone to create a nuclear bomb =Batman.
6. you need someone to infiltrate a skyscraper in new york from the top =Deadpool. He's fast.
7. you need someone to survive being in a mental institue for 5 years with out mentally scarring them. Well Deadpool wins this with glee.
8. you pick someone to train you with all there skills =Equals fricken Gamora!!!! Destroyer level training and promiscious babe.

King Kandy
Dr. Strange for all 8.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dr. Strange for all 8. read the OP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.