Blade & Wolverine vs. Captain America & Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Deadline
So wait are people arguing that Wolverine is just as fast as Spiderman now.

Bentley
It all comes down to Bucky vs Blade.

Parmaniac
This will devolve into Wolverine vs. Spider-man anyways

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Deadline
So wait are people arguing that Wolverine is just as fast as Spiderman now.

A lot of people on here have Logan over Parker

And BTW this Cap Steve

Bentley
You could add Superman and Thor and it woul still devolve in Wolverine vs Peter.

Deadline
Originally posted by byrdgang21
A lot of people on here have Logan over Parker

In speed?

Tha C-Master
I wouldn't say a *lot* of people say that though (more like 2 or 3), and those people need prayer. Boy how things have changed.Originally posted by Parmaniac
This will devolve into Wolverine vs. Spider-man anyways It's a law in the universe.

Deadline
Well there is Spiderman and Wolverine in this thread y'know.

Tha C-Master
That's all it will be. I don't know who is currently saying that about Logan being faster... a handful have, but I don't think they're serious.

Deadline
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
That's all it will be. I don't know who is currently saying that about Logan being faster... a handful have, but I don't think they're serious.

Dunno about that, weren't there people saying Wolverine is faster in his respect thread? Anyway I do think Wolverine wins but Spiderman is def faster.

Tha C-Master
Dunno about that, weren't there people saying Wolverine is faster in his respect thread? Anyway I do think Wolverine wins but Spiderman is def faster. ...

Deadline
What? no expression

Tha C-Master
What? no expression They're just playing around... you have to read in between the lines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.