Dr Doom(MOD) vs The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins.

Bentley
You mean Victor during the Masters of Doom storyline or the Marquis as Doom?

Either way they both go down against Abstract level V!

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bentley

Either way they both go down against Abstract level V! Marquis of Death Dr Doom.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley

Either way they both go down against Abstract level V! void is mikaboshi? scans?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
void is mikaboshi? scans? Seriously are you that naive?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
Seriously are you that naive? no

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no Then why ask for the scan.

Galan007
MoD Doom demonstrated no abilities beyond what his normal/mainstream self is capable of.

That said, Void likely wins.... Unless Doom figures out a way to absorb him. shifty

OneDumbG0
^ MoD Doom killed a Watcher and completely transmuted his molecules to be unrecognizable...

... I admit that we don't know how whether he had prep or not with either of those feats.

But if you give the story it's full faith and credit... it's hard to swallow that Doom received no upgrade whatsoever... especially when that was the very suggestion highlighted by Thing's own joke, "For what -- a freakin upgrade?"

Galan007
^ We don't know any specifics pertaining to how Doom may have accomplished either of those feats -- he could have used tech for all we know (hence my use of the word "demonstrated."wink

...And I take anything Ben says with a grain of salt. /shrug

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
^ We don't know any specifics pertaining to how Doom may have accomplished either of those feats -- he could have used tech for all we know (hence my use of the word "demonstrated."wink

...And I take anything Ben says with a grain of salt. /shrug

True smart as Ben is he's no brain. Would have been more credible if Sue or Reed said something like that.

Mindset
No it wouldn't.

Black bolt z
Void should win unless doom has prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.