Hulk vs X-Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Mimic
Cannonballs
X-treme Rogue
Life Guard
Synch
Snowbird
Psylocke
Darwin

vs

Hulk

Colossus-Big C
Hulk

The Nuul
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Hulk

Dum Dum Dugan
what are mimic current abilities? does he still have wolverine, colossus, north star ect?

King Castle
hmm... interesting.mhmm

The Nuul
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
what are mimic current abilities? does he still have wolverine, colossus, north star ect?

Doesnt mean shit hes still haft of everyone. That shit wont do shit all to Hulk.

King Castle
half of light speed is still pretty fast plus, 50 tonner strength, wolverine's claws, Healing factor still makes him very resistant plus help from a team.

i see everyone has jumped back on the hulk wagon.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by The Nuul
Doesnt mean shit hes still haft of everyone. That shit wont do shit all to Hulk.

I think you are really underestimating what a non jobbing mimic with the right powers is capable of.

Haft of North powers speed and reflexes is still vastly faster then the Hulk. Haft of colossus strength and durability added to mimic claws will make them easily capable of piercing the Hulk. Then if he does some how get it, haft of wolveirne healing factor and colossus durably is easily capable of deal with a punch from hulk.

Mimic him self given the right power set can give Hulk absolute fits. While This i transpiring it could give the team the time they need to figure out a way to dropp hulk.

edit

Dum Dum Dugan
Mimic who power set a lone could give hulk fits
Cannonballs another guy who can annoy the hell out of hulk
X-treme Rogue capable of taking every ones power set including mimic so now you have another mimic on the team plus everyone elses powers
Life Guard don't know him
Synch ability to uses everyones powers, so now you have another mimic plus on the team. Also may or may not be able to also use hulks powers
Snowbird can turn into a wendigo which is hulks rival.
Psylocke capable of deal a lot of damage with her TK sword
Darwin can evolve into anything, with enough time given could be a major threat to Hulk.

Non jobbing x-team made up of this crew could be utterly deadly.

King Castle
Mimic who power set a lone could give hulk fits
Cannonballs another guy who can annoy the hell out of hulk
X-treme Rogue capable of taking every ones power set including mimic so now you have another mimic on the team plus everyone elses powers
Life Guard don't know him
Synch ability to uses everyones powers, so now you have another mimic plus on the team. Also may or may not be able to also use hulks powers
Snowbird can turn into a wendigo which is hulks rival.
Psylocke capable of deal a lot of damage with her TK sword
Darwin can evolve into anything, with enough time given could be a major threat to Hulk.

Non jobbing x-team made up of this crew could be utterly deadly. lifeguard is a her http://marvel.com/universe/Lifeguard

http://xmendiaries.ibelgique.com/encyclopedie/characters/images/lifeguard02.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by King Castle
half of light speed is still pretty fast plus, 50 tonner strength, wolverine's claws, Healing factor still makes him very resistant plus help from a team.

i see everyone has jumped back on the hulk wagon. half of colossus strength isnt 50 tons though
but hulk wins

Parmaniac
lifeguard is a her http://marvel.com/universe/Lifeguard

http://xmendiaries.ibelgique.com/encyclopedie/characters/images/lifeguard02.jpg Sounds like a female light version of Doomsday.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sounds like a female light version of Doomsday. With some nice knockers

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
half of colossus strength isnt 50 tons though
but hulk wins WTF at that time yes it was not that it matters you would need 100 times Colossus' strength to threaten Hulk here team loses

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by iceman24567
WTF at that time yes it was not that it matters you would need 100 times Colossus' strength to threaten Hulk here team loses
based on what? 3 of the characters in the thread can move and racted at haft the speed of light, while possessing haft colossus strength and the ability to easily pierce Hulk skin with claws...........another character can transform into the wendigo which has consistently held it own against Hulk........Rouge and Snych have the potential to actual take and uses Hulkks own powers.........and darwin ability to evolve and can also poential merge with another individual to increase there powers.......pslocke can both atttack with power mind blast and also posses the ability with her TK sword to cause great amount of damage physically and mentally to the Hulk.....

you are vastly underrating this teams potential.

King Castle
vastly.. erm

Dum Dum Dugan
vastly.. erm
yes vastly if he believes they need hundreds of time colossus power strength to threaten hulk.

Stoic

i see everyone has jumped back on the hulk wagon.

Sentry moves at light speed, and like Nuul said that shit won't do shit to Hulk.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Stoic
Sentry moves at light speed, and like Nuul said that shit won't do shit to Hulk.
Not when he fought the Hulk, context please. It was clear Sentry was not utilizing his super speed in that fight, he simply went into a slug fest.

How do 3 characters moving at haft the speed of light cutting the shit oput of hulk nothing? espcially when you have Psylocke attack him mentally, you have rouge and synch actaully taking hulks own powers and using them against him oh and then on top of that you have character who has the ability to turn into a wendigo, who able to stalemate Hulk for a great amount of time.

Current 616 mimic has the SNG's power and that's really all it'd take. he can also get the powers of the others on the field

Last I heard of Snowbird she could stomp the Hulk's whole family by herself.

X-treme rogue could solo and she can amp by touching teamates.

Synch can copy any mutant power arround him at full force.

Darwin and even Lifeguard are essentially indestructible and Rogue, Synch and Mimic could manifest their powers and mecome just as unbeatable.

This is beyond spite.

Stoic
based on what? 3 of the characters in the thread can move and racted at haft the speed of light, while possessing haft colossus strength and the ability to easily pierce Hulk skin with claws...........another character can transform into the wendigo which has consistently held it own against Hulk........Rouge and Snych have the potential to actual take and uses Hulkks own powers.........and darwin ability to evolve and can also poential merge with another individual to increase there powers.......pslocke can both atttack with power mind blast and also posses the ability with her TK sword to cause great amount of damage physically and mentally to the Hulk.....

you are vastly underrating this teams potential.

Psionics did what exactly to the current Hulk? Nothing, and these were two psionics that trump Betsy's powers.

Mimic would get his a$$ handed to him, and the Hulk heals so fast that you barely notice that he was injured, but what happens when he hits Mimic?

Wendigo held it's own against a weaker Hulk, update your knowledge, Banner has changed.

Why am I going on about any of this? The Hulk beat the X-Men, Excaliber, X-Factor, and X-Force... how is this team going to win? It's just more underestimation of the Hulk, when he has shown time and again that he can take teams like this.

Team wins because PIS is unusable in the forums

Snowbird is skyfather level and eats pantheons.

Excluding her the others would still stomp.

King Castle
facepalm2

sigh..

Hulk doing well in comics is not the same in a forum fight where characters fight to the best of their abilities and arent hampered by PIS and hulk isnt wearing writer armor.

Stoic
Not when he fought the Hulk, context please. It was clear Sentry was not utilizing his super speed in that fight, he simply went into a slug fest.

How do 3 characters moving at haft the speed of light cutting the shit oput of hulk nothing? espcially when you have Psylocke attack him mentally, you have rouge and synch actaully taking hulks own powers and using them against him oh and then on top of that you have character who has the ability to turn into a wendigo, who able to stalemate Hulk for a great amount of time.

Wrong the Hulk denied Sentry from operating at that level of speed. When Sentry blitzed Banner, he flew face first into his fist.

Stoic
facepalm2

sigh..

Hulk doing well in comics is not the same in a forum fight where characters fight to the best of their abilities and arent hampered by PIS and hulk isnt wearing writer armor.

So basically all of what the Hulk did in a comic is rendered unusable, because you say so? Or because you did not agree with what was written in the comic? Show me where, and when Snowbird used her pantheon destroying powers, when she was grouped up with team mates, while disregarding, that her team mates would also bear the brunt of her power. Show me this please.

Does CIS apply to this thread, just let me know if your changing the rules as you see fit, because if so I won't be posting in this particular thread anymore.

Originally posted by Stoic
So basically all of what the Hulk did in a comic is rendered unusable, because you say so? Or because you did not agree with what was written in the comic? Show me where, and when Snowbird used her pantheon destroying powers, when she was grouped up with team mates, while disregarding, that her team mates would also bear the brunt of her power. Show me this please.

Does CIS apply to this thread, just let me know if your changing the rules as you see fit, because if so I won't be posting in this particular thread anymore. Godsquad against the skrull vassal pantheons. Go to her respect thread and look it up. With darwin, lifeguard and the power replicators in the field she wouldn't need to worry about collateral damage to them and if it becomes too much, they will teleport away by using darwin's power and Mimic can take lifeguard with him with SNG's power.

X-treme rogue manifested the powers of The Hulk, Magneto, Wolverine, Iceman, Storm IIRC, etc. at will.

4 out of them could solo him for christ's sake.

CIS is always on by default, only PIS is always off

EDIT: with bannertech, he might be able to pull a miracle out of his ass, but that's about it.

Stoic
Originally posted by 753
Godsquad against the skrull vassal pantheons. Go to her respect thread and look it up. With darwin, lifeguard and the power replicators in the field she wouldn't need to worry about collateral damage to them and if it becomes too much, they will teleport away by using darwin's power and Mimic can take lifeguard with him with SNG's power.

X-treme rogue manifested the powers of The Hulk, Magneto, Wolverine, Iceman, Storm IIRC, etc. at will.

EDIT: with bannertech, he might be able to pull a miracle out of his ass, but that's about it.

I also noticed that she did that far away from her team. this is an obvious Bait Thread.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
Godsquad against the skrull vassal pantheons. Go to her respect thread and look it up. With darwin, lifeguard and the power replicators in the field she wouldn't need to worry about collateral damage to them and if it becomes too much, they will teleport away by using darwin's power and Mimic can take lifeguard with him with SNG's power.

your 100% right and then they have snych who can mimic anyones powers within 100 foot vicinity if believe.

pyslocke tk sword and knife could be hindrances to Hulk as well.

OneDumbG0
^ Synch doesn't mimic to the best of the mutant's ability (unless he has mental guidance). But he can mimic with his aura more than one mutant's ability.

I see Psylocke's knife slowing Hulk down as well (despite it's low showings).

King Castle
Synch actually has shown intuitive knowledge of other ppl's powers.

using them better then the wielder at times.

he showed better control of chambers powers and used it to fly something chamber was incapable of doing.

he used Jubilee's power and incinerated being on a molecular lvl something jubilee has yet to do due to mental blocks and lack of mastery of her powers.

He was able to levitate using Emma's psi powers while unconscious.

etc etc,..

i think Synch may be able to use the borrowed powers just as competently as the others and even surprise the team due to the intuitive based nature of his bio aura

Dum Dum Dugan

he showed better control of chambers powers and used it to fly something chamber was incapable of doing.

he used Jubilee's power and incinerated being on a molecular lvl something jubilee has yet to do due to mental blocks and lack of mastery of her powers.

etc etc,..

i think Synch may be able to use the borrowed powers just as competently as the others and even surprise the team due to the intuitive based nature of his bio aura
Yea jublee was under the impression he could uses the wielders power better then they them selfs could.

OneDumbG0

etc etc,..

i think Synch may be able to use the borrowed powers just as competently as the others and even surprise the team due to the intuitive based nature of his bio aura Jubilee thing was done with Emma's guidance IIRC.

King Castle
nope.

emma simply explained what everet did

Dum Dum Dugan
nope.

emma simply explained what everet did
yea wasent jublee there? isent that why she thinks he can use peoples powers better then they could, becuase he preformed something she never been able to do?

King Castle
yes, something about his bio aura being intuitive based a must for his powerset.

kinda like forge's mutation with tech.

Everette's power requires its own lvl of intuitive knowledge to function.

everrette has stated he can feel how a mutant power is suppose to work. he has stated it more then once.

he stated it when he used his aura to feel mutants in the sewers from tracking and their powers. Genenation

he said it when he 1st met Penace and knew that his aura and skin was harden by the texture of his aura while protecting jubilee.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk wins.
They have a goddess on the team and two other characters who can mimic those same powers or simply hulks....then you have a speedstir with claws and well over 50 ton strength running around, and a high level tk and telepathy user in psylocke

King Castle
i'll take the x-team for the win.

quanchi112
They have a goddess on the team and two other characters who can mimic those same powers or simply hulks....then you have a speedstir with claws and well over 50 ton strength running around, and a high level tk and telepathy user in psylocke So ? Hulk's stronger with each rage induced emotion. I think he'd tear into most teams like this.

OneDumbG0
nope.

emma simply explained what everet did I'm pretty sure Emma actually mind-linked with Everett. Do you have scans?

Konton
Yeah, Emma mind-linked IIRC.

Anyway, Snowbird takes this by herself in stomp.

Warlord
snowbird

Lord Feron
Canonballs!! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.