Hulk vs Speedsters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Super Sabre W/Ebony Blade

Speed Demon W/Muramusa Blade

Speed W/Black Blade

city setting.

1) with swords

2) no swords..

plutomic
I believe speed demon would wreck hulk.

If he is a speedster AND has the muramusa blade...then you can easily chop hulk up and kill him.

If you guys don't know, the muramusa blade negates any healing powers.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by plutomic
I believe speed demon would wreck hulk.

If he is a speedster AND has the muramusa blade...then you can easily chop hulk up and kill him.

If you guys don't know, the muramusa blade negates any healing powers.

I thought the muramusa blade just regressed healing factors not completely negate/cancel them?

Uriel005
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I thought the muramusa blade just regressed healing factors not completely negate/cancel them?

designed to kill wolverine and his HF. Thats pretty damn impressive for just a heal slow. To perma kill wolverine whos survived just all sorts of ridiculous shenanigans with his regen makes me think that it stops all HF at least long enough for a guaranteed kill.

Badabing
Hulk claps, the speedsters are stopped. durhulk

Mindset
HULK flexes; speedsters die.

Badabing
laughing out loud

Stoic
Bait thread.

plutomic
Originally posted by Uriel005
designed to kill wolverine and his HF. Thats pretty damn impressive for just a heal slow. To perma kill wolverine whos survived just all sorts of ridiculous shenanigans with his regen makes me think that it stops all HF at least long enough for a guaranteed kill.

i was under the impression that it completely negated it

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Uriel005
designed to kill wolverine and his HF. Not just Wolverine, it also worked on Skaar and it was stated that it "cancels" HFs at least for a while completely.

Mshinu
Hulk is fastest there is!

King Castle
could the Speedsters pummel Hulk unconscious ?

Parmaniac
current Hulk for sure

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by King Castle
Muramusa Blade

giving any speedster this weapon could bring about the end of the hulk

Edit:
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hulk is fastest there is!

Hahaha i see what you did there!

Arahan
What no Quicksilver? sad

zopzop
Dudes, the Ebony Blade (when it cursed the Black Knight and froze him in place turning his body into an extension of the sword), was hurled by Hogun at Seth.

Seth, who had absorbed the powers of his ENTIRE pantheon to take on Odin. The sword tore him apart and killed him. If it did that to a Skyfather level Death God, imagine what it would do to Hulk.

King Castle
Originally posted by Arahan
What no Quicksilver? sad i was gonna make a classic QS and Northstar at the time but realized there werent enough magic blades and ppl would scream light speed since at the time everyone was crying that for QS..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.