Thanos vs Team off shoot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Sersi
Eros
Crystal
Ikaris
Black Bolt
makkari
Forgotten one

vs

Thanos

abandon NYC.

thanos ship has reduced the city to rumble the few powerful beings have gathered to face thanos.

The Nuul
Luckily NYC is abandoned or else Thanos gets arrested again.

Bouboumaster
Thanos wins

OneDumbG0
Hmm... well... Black Bolt made anti-matter almost effortlessly. If they knew, they could use that for a cheap win.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Hmm... well... Black Bolt made anti-matter almost effortlessly. If they knew, they could use that for a cheap win. When...god damnit I need more recent comics...

Team should be able to take a majority though.

OneDumbG0
^ Marvel Team-Up Annual #14 I think. He takes a boulder, turns it into anti-matter to eliminate Graviton. Changes his mind at the last second sending it to outer space where it explodes.

Black bolt z
^ Marvel Team-Up Annual #14 I think. He takes a boulder, turns it into anti-matter to eliminate Graviton. Changes his mind at the last second sending it to outer space where it explodes. Thanks.Probably the most recent comic(as far as when it came out) was Marvel:The end.

KuRuPT Thanosi
There is zero indication that anti matter would work on a full powered Thanos. Thanos was still weakened both mentally and physically when hit by the anti matter blast. That along with his durability specifically being mentioned to be lower than normal.. All that makes it clear, there is zero evidence this would work on a full powered thanos.

No he wasn't, he fainted when he first got there because of the nature of the universe and started recovering as soon as he killed the revengers and the TPs mention that he was already too strong to lock down. Nothing indicates his durabilty was compromised at any given point. Stop claiming this.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by 753
No he wasn't, he fainted when he first got there because of the nature of the universe and started recovering as soon as he killed the revengers and the TPs mention that he was already too strong to lock down. Nothing indicates his durabilty was compromised at any given point. Stop claiming this.

Dude, this is typical for Thanosi; to intentionally LIE and attempt to mislead people on the actual facts as pertains showings involving Thanos...

He once tried to tell me that, during the Odin fight, that Odin told Thanos that his "death was assured" when that was a lie...Odin actually said his "doom was assured." Significant difference as "doom" doesnt automatically equate to "death."

He also tried to tell me that, during the Thanos quest, that the Inbetweener said he could feel Thanos's energies from his side of the prison when it was infact the opposite; this guy doubtlessly has all of Thanos's showings memorized, thus it leaves no doubt that this guy is such an insane Thanos fanboy that he is willing to blatantly lie to make his "boy" appear to be more powerful than he actually is...

TheLordofMurder
Team wins btw...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
There is zero indication that anti matter would work on a full powered Thanos. Thanos was still weakened both mentally and physically when hit by the anti matter blast. That along with his durability specifically being mentioned to be lower than normal.. All that makes it clear, there is zero evidence this would work on a full powered thanos. Yep.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by 753

You honestly havent read them have you? Let me fill u in on a few things:

1. As u stated n on panel evidence.. Thanos was mentally weak as u stated urself.. He was unable to focus properly n his Tp defense was compromised because of it. Now what does one use to control ur molecular structure n do what u want with said control... ur mind... His was compromised n thus it is very possible if he was all there he couldve prevented this.

2. Next, u state partial facts without the whole truth... Right before the blast they noted... he had gained TOO much power back... too much is the key word there... this clearly means he isnt at full strength yet.. this was right before the blast

Thus far i was spot on about what i said

3. Lastly Rocket R noted that Thanos didnt appear as durable as before and that this had also been compromised. All on panel. U question it because u havent read them have you?

That is three strikes n ur out buddy. Thanos on panel was stated to be physicaly n mentally not as strong.. undisputable. In fact, right before the blast it was stated he still wasnt at full power. Then RR saying his durability wasnt like before n we have game over. Read the comics before opening ur mouth

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Dude, this is typical for Thanosi; to intentionally LIE and attempt to mislead people on the actual facts as pertains showings involving Thanos...

He once tried to tell me that, during the Odin fight, that Odin told Thanos that his "death was assured" when that was a lie...Odin actually said his "doom was assured." Significant difference as "doom" doesnt automatically equate to "death."

He also tried to tell me that, during the Thanos quest, that the Inbetweener said he could feel Thanos's energies from his side of the prison when it was infact the opposite; this guy doubtlessly has all of Thanos's showings memorized, thus it leaves no doubt that this guy is such an insane Thanos fanboy that he is willing to blatantly lie to make his "boy" appear to be more powerful than he actually is... Odin did want him dead. I mean this isn't up for debate.

KuRuPT Thanosi

He also tried to tell me that, during the Thanos quest, that the Inbetweener said he could feel Thanos's energies from his side of the prison when it was infact the opposite; this guy doubtlessly has all of Thanos's showings memorized, thus it leaves no doubt that this guy is such an insane Thanos fanboy that he is willing to blatantly lie to make his "boy" appear to be more powerful than he actually is...

Ur still mad i punked u in our last discussion huh? U have no clue what u are talking about as u have read any of it. If u really think im lying... wanna put a wager on this?

What is worse u call me saying his death was assured is lying when it was doom was assured.. that is the best u can do? Doom many times can n does mean death... u even bringing that up tells me how dumb n butt hurt u are lol

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin did want him dead. I mean this isn't up for debate.

If Odin wanted him dead then he drives his spear into the back of Thanos's neck when he had him down and Thanos was unable to defend himself...

But as we all know, Odin offered him the chance to yeild instead; bottomline is that an Odin that wanted to kill Thanos finishes him off when Thanos was on his knees...

@Thanosi

Bottomline is that you are a liar and are completely incapable of holding a rational discussion involving Thanos...and you never owned me in an argument; you simply lie, lie, lie, and keep lying to try and make your lover boy seem to be the greatest being in the Marvel Universe.

Happy Dance

You honestly havent read them have you? Let me fill u in on a few things:

1. As u stated n on panel evidence.. Thanos was mentally weak as u stated urself.. He was unable to focus properly n his Tp defense was compromised because of it. Now what does one use to control ur molecular structure n do what u want with said control... ur mind... His was compromised n thus it is very possible if he was all there he couldve prevented this.
Yeah, I've read them, just not through purple coloured galsses. His durability is never mentioned at all, only his mental state and he had already recovered by that point. Nothing indicates he was weakened, physically or mentally when Drax destroyed him. Your claim that he could resist that weapon with matter manipulation is purely speculative as well.

lol what? That doesn't mean that at all, it only means that he was too strong for them, they amke no comparison between his state at that time and any previous moment

lol post scans fanboy. thanos invulnerable form that emerged from the cocoon was immune to TP and indestructible, both dar away from his default state previous to hsi ressurection, after starlord blasted him, that coating worn off. That is all.

That is you talking out of your ass, with extrapolations and assumptions that go beyond what was actually shown on panel.

King Castle
take the member bashing out of my thread and to the pms.. mad

Nihilist
Thanos takes this non of them have anything to take Thanos down, after a long fight they all go down.

TheLordofMurder
What about if BB makes some anti-matter to use on Thanos? He could take Thanos out with a chunk of that...

iceman24567
Thanos wins

Nihilist
What about if BB makes some anti-matter to use on Thanos? He could take Thanos out with a chunk of that... So is Thanos not a full power for this thread then? like he wasnt at full power when Drax hit him with the anti matter device.

Parmaniac
This is annoying without saying who would win but now everyone wanks on that Anti Matter showing, we have other people getting knocked out big exploding gas stations, hurt by bullets, or beaten down with a stupid car and noone would seriously ride on that except to mock others.

I guess Thor and Surfer now take 10/10 against Thanos right?

EDIT: Even if he was on full power it was a low showing and in my opinion just to show that Death again rejected him.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Parmaniac
This is annoying without saying who would win but now everyone wanks on that Anti Matter showing, we have other people getting knocked out big exploding gas stations, hurt by bullets, or beaten down with a stupid car and noone would seriously ride on that except to mock others.

EDIT: Even if he was on full power it was a low showing and in my opinion just to show that Death again rejected him. Thats what pathetic haters and trolls do.

Omega Vision

EDIT: Even if he was on full power it was a low showing and in my opinion just to show that Death again rejected him.
I don't know, I think its refreshing to see anti-matter actually accomplishing something in comics.

Anti-matter jobs more than black holes in comics.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by 753
Yeah, I've read them, just not through purple coloured galsses. His durability is never mentioned at all, only his mental state and he had already recovered by that point. Nothing indicates he was weakened, physically or mentally when Drax destroyed him. Your claim that he could resist that weapon with matter manipulation is purely speculative as well.

lol what? That doesn't mean that at all, it only means that he was too strong for them, they amke no comparison between his state at that time and any previous moment

lol post scans fanboy. thanos invulnerable form that emerged from the cocoon was immune to TP and indestructible, both dar away from his default state previous to hsi ressurection, after starlord blasted him, that coating worn off. That is all.

That is you talking out of your ass, with extrapolations and assumptions that go beyond what was actually shown on panel.

1. Huh? What is speculation? Are you really this slow? You do know how people with total control over their molecure structure use that control right. You think their stomach kicks in and does the reforming or whatever needs doing? So answer this question... Does your mind play a big role in your ability to control your molecular structure? The answer, unless your blatantly lying will be yes your mind is used and important. Once we get that answer out of you.. you already admitted the universe made it difficult for him mentally.. Thus there is ZERO speculation involved. We know Thanos was at full power mentally and that is all I need to prove for this thread. Something effecting a mentally weak thanos ISN'T applicable to a full powered Thanos. Period. No. 1 you lost convincingly

2. You truly are slow aren't you... The reason (stated on panel) that they were able to control him before was because he wasn't at full power. You already admitted this. Then right before the blast they try and control him again and say... "He's regained TOO MUCH power, we can't control him anymore" Now English is your first language right? Does that line mean... he IS at full power.. nope try again.. It said he's regained too much power. The burden is on you to show that he was at full power. We have a basic english sentence that a 10 year old could comprehend. The onus is on you.. PROVE he was at full power. We have NO LINES or NARRATION or ANYTHING stating he was at full power. Right before the blast they note... he's regained not much power NOT he's at full power we can't control him.. nope REGAINED TOO MUCH POWER. So.. being that this line says the opposite of what you're claiming.. please provide ANY narration stating that he was at full power. Until then.. we can say he regained 25%, 50%, 75% or even 99%.. we don't know.. but what we do know is that it wasn't a 100%. You lose no. 2... not looking good son.

3. Since you're calling me a liar and saying this was never said.. do you wanna place a wager on that? If I'm right.. you can't show up on this site for lets say... 2 weeks.. if I'm wrong.. I won't show up for 2 weeks? Seem fair? For someone to claim I'm a liar and clearly haven't even read the comics is astounding. Thus simply posting it won't due. So you're dying that it was theorized that Thanos durability didn't seem up to par since his resurrection? Just want to make sure.... Suffice to say.. you lose no. 3 royally and are made to look like a chump. Just how big a chump will be up to you if you take the bet...

All in all, what is clear beyond a shadow of a doubt and undisputable is that Thanos WASN'T at full power when the blast occured. Not only mentally weak but physically weak as well. What is worse.. the writer even made it more clear this isn't applicable to a 616 full powered Thanos by noting that his durabiilty didn't seem up to par. I don't understand why people try and talk about comics they haven't read and then call me a liar. I'm will be awaiting your response.

TheLordofMurder

Its about time Anti-Matter got its due as far as I am concerned; the transformation from matter to energy is nearly perfect and is practically instantaneous, so the energies released from even a small amount of it are extremely powerful and extremely destructive...

So yeah, Anti-Matter should absolutely f**kup Mr Prune face...

It has jack to do with wanking Anti-Matter...

Parmaniac
Its about time Anti-Matter got its due as far as I am concerned; the transformation from matter to energy is nearly perfect and is practically instantaneous, so the energies released from even a small amount of it are extremely powerful and extremely destructive...

It has jack to do with wanking Anti-Matter... Anti Matter in comics is a billion years away from RL AM and it always was, going by that the whole spaceship should got blown up and DC antimatter is more like acid and not like antimatter...

OneDumbG0

It has jack to do with wanking Anti-Matter... "Should". . . ?

It did. On-panel. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
There is zero indication that anti matter would work on a full powered Thanos. Thanos was still weakened both mentally and physically when hit by the anti matter blast. That along with his durability specifically being mentioned to be lower than normal.. All that makes it clear, there is zero evidence this would work on a full powered thanos. Zero indication other than it actually disintegrated Thanos on-panel. Thanos was strong enough mentally that Mantis and Cosmo could not affect him at all. Sounds about right for a character who has recovered mightily. And technically, Thanos' durability was basically never higher until that point in Thanos Imperative if you think about it. You're trying to argue that a "full-powered" Thanos would exceed all our expectations. Based on what? There's no evidence that Thanos' durability would vastly exceed the form that got disintegrated completely.

In any case, BB just makes a bigger anti-matter projectile.

KuRuPT Thanosi
"Should". . . ?

It did. On-panel. Zero indication other than it actually disintegrated Thanos on-panel. Thanos was strong enough mentally that Mantis and Cosmo could not affect him at all. Sounds about right for a character who has recovered mightily. And technically, Thanos' durability was basically never higher until that point in Thanos Imperative if you think about it. You're trying to argue that a "full-powered" Thanos would exceed all our expectations. Based on what? There's no evidence that Thanos' durability would vastly exceed the form that got disintegrated completely.

In any case, BB just makes a bigger anti-matter projectile.

You fail again when arguing with me ODG...

Let me correct your statement and give credit to Lord for choosing better words. There is ZERO evidence that this blast would do the same to a full powered Thanos. ZERO. If you have any scans of thanos getting hit (when at full power) by anti matter and it killing him... please post it. You won't find it will you... Thus Lord was finally correct in saying it should.. not that it would. We have no way of knowing what would happen to Thanos at full-power taking that blast.

Again ODG, why do you continue to argue with me... It was he regained enough power that they couldn't mind rape hm anymore. NOT NOT that he regained all his power.. if you have ANY narration saying he was back at full power please post it.. you have nothing though do you. What we do know is Thanos is that badass that even not at full power he could resist two of the top telepaths not even at full strength. Whether he was at 50%, 75% or 90% nobody can say.. what we CAN say is that he wasn't at full power.

The killer is we have Thanos being stated on panel to appear to not be as durable as before. We have Thanos being stated to be mentally weak and unstable in that universe.. This would clearly have an effect on his ability to control his molecular structure and possibly stop such an attack. Whether he could or it would make a difference is irrelvant. All that matters is what happened to a weakened version of Thanos ISN'T applicable to what would happen to a fullpowered 616 Thanos. That is undisputable.

Black bolt z
Odin did want him dead. I mean this isn't up for debate. Except he didn't want him dead.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
What about if BB makes some anti-matter to use on Thanos? He could take Thanos out with a chunk of that... laughing out loud

Anyway team wins fairly easily.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team gets chumped pretty easily

Black bolt z
Team gets chumped pretty easily How?Eros tells him to hold still,marakkai blitzs him for the stun then BB runs up to him,and talks which should do a some damage or at least send him flying for the BFR.Sersi could also do some damage..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Except he didn't want him dead. laughing out loud

Anyway team wins fairly easily. You never read the comic this confirms it. Finally I figured as much.

Except he didn't want him dead. laughing out loud

Anyway team wins fairly easily. So this team can beat up Marvell ?

OneDumbG0
You fail again when arguing with me ODG...

Let me correct your statement and give credit to Lord for choosing better words. There is ZERO evidence that this blast would do the same to a full powered Thanos. ZERO. If you have any scans of thanos getting hit (when at full power) by anti matter and it killing him... please post it. You won't find it will you... Thus Lord was finally correct in saying it should.. not that it would. We have no way of knowing what would happen to Thanos at full-power taking that blast. I may fail at convincing you that you are presumptuous and incorrect... but nobody's perfect.

There is evidence that the blast would hurt Thanos... because it actually killed Thanos and disintegrated him near completely. He had to resurrect himself. I don't know what percentage of "full power" you're placing Thanos at, and I personally couldn't care. I'm not going to argue with your imaginary "full-power" Thanos. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Again ODG, why do you continue to argue with me... It was he regained enough power that they couldn't mind rape hm anymore. NOT NOT that he regained all his power.. if you have ANY narration saying he was back at full power please post it.. you have nothing though do you. What we do know is Thanos is that badass that even not at full power he could resist two of the top telepaths not even at full strength. Whether he was at 50%, 75% or 90% nobody can say.. what we CAN say is that he wasn't at full power. And accordingly he wasn't mentally weak. He was mentally weak when he was subduable by Mantis and Cosmo. You don't have any narration stating that a full-powered Thanos was leaps and bounds over the recovered Thanos we saw fight Drax. I can throw non-evidence at your positions until kingdom come as well, y'know.

Harping on about how there is zero evidence that the same anti-matter mine would kill a "full-powered Thanos" is about as obvious as saying that there is zero evidence that the same anti-matter mine would not kill a "full-powered" Thanos. Fact that it utterly and completely disintegrated a recovered Thanos tends towards the liklihood that it'd have a good shot. Not the opposite. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
The killer is we have Thanos being stated on panel to appear to not be as durable as before. We have Thanos being stated to be mentally weak and unstable in that universe.. This would clearly have an effect on his ability to control his molecular structure and possibly stop such an attack. Whether he could or it would make a difference is irrelvant. All that matters is what happened to a weakened version of Thanos ISN'T applicable to what would happen to a fullpowered 616 Thanos. That is undisputable. Appear? You're basing this on what you think Thanos appears to be? Here is what we know from on-panel fact: (i) I know Thanos was mentally locked down by Cosmo and Mantis. I also know Thanos recovered enough mental durability to be virtually immune. (ii) I know that Thanos couldn't even stand and was convulsing when he first jumped in that universe. I also know that he was standing and fighting by the time Drax attacked him. (iii) I know Thanos was barely capable of speaking when he first jumped in that universe. I also know that Thanos recovered, was intelligent and leading the team essentially by the time Drax lost his patience. I'm not sure how much more recovery you imagine Thanos was capable of.

I do know... that you have zero evidence that it was such a vast magnitude that it would compeltely banish any notion of the anti-matter mine working again. Also, until you prove that Thanos' matter manipulation capabilities extend to anti-matter, you can take your excuses to the wish-bin.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I may fail at convincing you that you are presumptuous and incorrect... but nobody's perfect.

There is evidence that the blast would hurt Thanos... because it actually killed Thanos and disintegrated him near completely. He had to resurrect himself. I don't know what percentage of "full power" you're placing Thanos at, and I personally couldn't care. I'm not going to argue with your imaginary "full-power" Thanos. And accordingly he wasn't mentally weak. He was mentally weak when he was subduable by Mantis and Cosmo. You don't have any narration stating that a full-powered Thanos was leaps and bounds over the recovered Thanos we saw fight Drax. I can throw non-evidence at your positions until kingdom come as well, y'know.

Harping on about how there is zero evidence that the same anti-matter mine would kill a "full-powered Thanos" is about as obvious as saying that there is zero evidence that the same anti-matter mine would not kill a "full-powered" Thanos. Fact that it utterly and completely disintegrated a recovered Thanos tends towards the liklihood that it'd have a good shot. Not the opposite. Appear? You're basing this on what you think Thanos appears to be? Here is what we know from on-panel fact: (i) I know Thanos was mentally locked down by Cosmo and Mantis. I also know Thanos recovered enough mental durability to be virtually immune. (ii) I know that Thanos couldn't even stand and was convulsing when he first jumped in that universe. I also know that he was standing and fighting by the time Drax attacked him. (iii) I know Thanos was barely capable of speaking when he first jumped in that universe. I also know that Thanos recovered, was intelligent and leading the team essentially by the time Drax lost his patience. I'm not sure how much more recovery you imagine Thanos was capable of.

I do know... that you have zero evidence that it was such a vast magnitude that it would compeltely banish any notion of the anti-matter mine working again. Also, until you prove that Thanos' matter manipulation capabilities extend to anti-matter, you can take your excuses to the wish-bin.

You proved my entire post in one THREE words of YOUR choosing.. "he recovered enough" .. you repeated that he had recovered enough a few times... Don't you get it... you just proved my point.... He WASN'T FULL RECOVRED is the point. At no point, did I argue he wsn't recovering.. at no point... What we are talking about is FULLY recovered versus.. RECOVERING slowly. What we do know is that he wasn't at 100% PERIOD. That ends the discussion right there. I don't need to prove a thing else because you just concede the point I've been making this whole time. You went rabbling on about how Thanos had recovered some becaues he did this and that... again.. at no point did I say he wasn't recovering.. That isn't the argument.. you needed to try to switch it to that out of desperation. What we know for 100% fact is that he hadn't fully recovered.. It doesn't matter if he was back at 95% or 50% ... what we do know is he wasn't at full power and that is all that is needed to say we DON'T KNOW what would happen if that same blast hit a full powered Thanos. That is undispuutable... unless of course you wanna provide ANY evidence that states he was back at full power and recovered TOTALLY. Him regaining enough to block two of the most powerful TP.. only speaks towards how badass he is.

Lastly, are you saying it was MY opinion that Thanos durability wasn't up to full power? I'm not saying that in the least.. I'm going by ON PANEL narration where the writer made it clear... When they theorized that Thanos durability wasn't up to par...The writer put that in there for a reason.. not by mistake.. He put that in there to make it clear to nit-wits like 753 that Thanos wasn't operating at normal levels... It's funny because the writer did so over and over again pointing he wasn't at full power and weakened.. yet there are still tools that think that doesn't matter and this could work on a normal thanos. We have no way to know that because we HAVE NEVER SEEN IT WORK ON A THANOS AT NORMAL LEVELS. WEAKENED DOESN'T COUNT.

Black bolt z
You never read the comic this confirms it. Finally I figured as much.

So this team can beat up Marvell ? Yes he did.Name one reason why thanos wouldn't want odin dead?If odin wanted thanos dead then thanos wanted odin dead.

And yes they could.

OneDumbG0
You proved my entire post in one THREE words of YOUR choosing.. "he recovered enough" .. you repeated that he had recovered enough a few times... Don't you get it... you just proved my point.... He WASN'T FULL RECOVRED is the point. At no point, did I argue he wsn't recovering.. at no point... What we are talking about is FULLY recovered versus.. RECOVERING slowly. What we do know is that he wasn't at 100% PERIOD. Can you be "recovered enough" to be 100% or close to? Yes or no. The mincing of words isn't advancing your premises, much less stand on their own. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
That ends the discussion right there. I don't need to prove a thing else because you just concede the point I've been making this whole time. You went rabbling on about how Thanos had recovered some becaues he did this and that... again.. at no point did I say he wasn't recovering.. That isn't the argument..I never said it was the argument. You must be referring to the conversation you were having with your imaginary friend. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
you needed to try to switch it to that out of desperation. What we know for 100% fact is that he hadn't fully recovered.. It doesn't matter if he was back at 95% or 50% ... what we do know is he wasn't at full power and that is all that is needed to say we DON'T KNOW what would happen if that same blast hit a full powered Thanos. That is undispuutable... unless of course you wanna provide ANY evidence that states he was back at full power and recovered TOTALLY. Him regaining enough to block two of the most powerful TP.. only speaks towards how badass he is. I don't care what we don't know. I care what is more likely. As does everybody else here. Stating that we don't know what would happen until it happens is belaboring the obvious. If you're not going to debate what is more likely, then you are wasting your breath. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Lastly, are you saying it was MY opinion that Thanos durability wasn't up to full power? I'm not saying that in the least.. I'm going by ON PANEL narration where the writer made it clear... When they theorized that Thanos durability wasn't up to par...The writer put that in there for a reason.. not by mistake.. He put that in there to make it clear to nit-wits like 753 that Thanos wasn't operating at normal levels... It's funny because the writer did so over and over again pointing he wasn't at full power and weakened.. yet there are still tools that think that doesn't matter and this could work on a normal thanos. We have no way to know that because we HAVE NEVER SEEN IT WORK ON A THANOS AT NORMAL LEVELS. WEAKENED DOESN'T COUNT. Where did the characters theorize that his durability wasn't up to par? Before Thanos got disintegrated on-panel or right at the moment Thanos got disintegrated on-panel?

You can imagine as much as you want that Thanos was so weak at that point despite his visible recovery that he had a far along way to go. Fact is, your unabashed criticisms about conclusive evidence can be rightly turned against you. You have zero evidence that the extra recovery would make a difference.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Can you be "recovered enough" to be 100% or close to? Yes or no. The mincing of words isn't advancing your premises, much less stand on their own. I never said it was the argument. You must be referring to the conversation you were having with your imaginary friend. I don't care what we don't know. I care what is more likely. As does everybody else here. Stating that we don't know what would happen until it happens is belaboring the obvious. If you're not going to debate what is more likely, then you are wasting your breath. Where did the characters theorize that his durability wasn't up to par? Before Thanos got disintegrated on-panel or right at the moment Thanos got disintegrated on-panel?

You can imagine as much as you want that Thanos was so weak at that point despite his visible recovery that he had a far along way to go. Fact is, your unabashed criticisms about conclusive evidence can be rightly turned against you. You have zero evidence that the extra recovery would make a difference.

First, I'm still waiting on 753 to take the bet on whether this was stated on panel or not.. Do you wanna also take part in the bet and are saying it was never theorized that his durability wasn't up to par? Is that what you are saying? It was absolutly stated on panel and if you wanna take the same bet I'm down.

NO you cannot be recovered enough to be a 100% that goes against logic and the english language. If you are fully recovered.. you would say he's fully recovered... or he's 100%.. or he's back at full strength.. NONE of those words were choosen. When someone says... they have recovered enough strength to lift this or play.. that in no way shape or form indicates they are 100%. Close to it is irrelevant.. that still means he wasn't at full power.

Thanks for playing.

OneDumbG0
First, I'm still waiting on 753 to take the bet on whether this was stated on panel or not.. So? who cares? Do you wanna also take part in the bet and are saying it was never theorized that his durability wasn't up to par? No? Who cares? Is that what you are saying? No? Who cares? It was absolutly stated on panel and if you wanna take the same bet I'm down. So? who cares? I asked where it was stated so I could figure out whether it "theorized" before or during Thanos getting completely disintegrated on-panel. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
NO you cannot be recovered enough to be a 100% that goes against logic and the english language. If you are fully recovered.. you would say he's fully recovered... or he's 100%.. or he's back at full strength.. NONE of those words were choosen. When someone says... they have recovered enough strength to lift this or play.. that in no way shape or form indicates they are 100%. Close to it is irrelevant.. that still means he wasn't at full power.

Thanks for playing. I have recovered enough to be 100%. <--- This is an inherently false statement? ... k. That illustrates to me the underpinnings of the logic you use. Your assertions are strangely making more sense to me now in a Bizarro-type way. Takes a while to adjust...

Also, thanks for providing zero evidence that whatever imaginary extra recovery Thanos would get would make a difference.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I asked where it was stated so I could figure out whether it "theorized" before or during Thanos getting completely disintegrated on-panel. I have recovered enough to be 100%. <--- This is an inherently false statement? ... k. That illustrates to me the underpinnings of the logic you use. Your assertions are strangely making more sense to me now in a Bizarro-type way. Takes a while to adjust...

Also, thanks for providing zero evidence that whatever imaginary extra recovery Thanos would get would make a difference.

I don't need to prove that and haven't been trying to prove what would or wouldn't happen. This whole argument is about whether we can say that same blast would effect a physically,mentally and full durability thanos.. THAT is the argument. Nobody can say whether it would or wouldn't and I have never been trying to prove it would or wouldn't. WHAT I HAVE PROVEN is that you can't take what did happen to thanos and apply that to a full strength thanos and say it would work. The writer went out of his way to illustrate over and over again that Thanos wasn't at full power. Period. That is all that needs to be proved. It's just like you can't say... when a punch hits superman and he's ko'd but he was in a red sun or had just fought a 5 hour long battle or in a universe that had negative effects on him (hmmm sounds familiar huh?) we can't say that same punch would KO a full strength superman. PERIOD end of discussion. Just cause you want to change the rules for Thanos doesn't work. When characters are weak or not trying we say.. well we don't kow what would've happened if he wasn't weakened which is logically sound and true. The same applies here.

OneDumbG0
I don't need to prove that and haven't been trying to prove what would or wouldn't happen. Ok. You've been talking past me this entire time. Likely talking past other people too.

Moving on to other posters, considering how far recovered from the blabbering, incoherent, couldn't-even-stand, got mentally-locked-down state Thanos was initially... to the point where he was assertive, coherent, running around fighting, virtually-tp-immune state Thanos was at the time he got disintegrated... I don't think it's likely there was much more recovery necessary, much less an amount necessary to make a difference with another anti-matter mine or an even bigger one.

Drax's utterly disintegrated him down to his bones. It's likely a repeat would do close to that or take out enough of Thanos ftw.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ok. You've been talking past me this entire time. Likely talking past other people too.

nope.. nice try.. you and others were wrongly saying a anti matter bomb would do the trick and kill thanos. Once I corrected Lordofblunder so he said SHOULD.. you go it DID. Others were also saying this tactic would work.. Problem is and what I've proven is you can't take what did happen to a WEAKENED THANOS and say it would work to a Thanos at FULL STRENGTH. Just like we don't say a punch that KO'd supes in a red sun would KO supes not in a red sun. Could it.. sure.. would it.. nobody knows.. You and others were acting like this would work on a full strength Thanos when you can say nothing of the sort. Unless of course the OP said a weakened Thanos.. in which case.. cool.. HOwever, it didn't say that and we have a full powered Thanos in this fight NOT a weakened one. NIce try though ODG to switch it up in the end. You were wrong to say it would.. I called you on it.. game over.

OneDumbG0
^ Yes. And you've been wrongly talking past us about how we can never know for sure with certainty until something is published. Thanks, Captain Obvious. You were belaboring the obvious and arguing for the sake of arguing. We get it now.

Just because you don't want to add to the debate about whetehr it would work or not -- which inevitably involves how likely it is as opposed to how unlikely it is -- doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed. You can take your absolutes to another thread if you don't like it.

And the anti-matter likely would work. Given what we know. You want to offer no evidence that extra recovery would matter enough to change the disastrous result we've already seen? Then you're not contributing, just trolling.

Black bolt z
^
I don't know why people think the anti matter shouldn't affect thanos.Anti matter cancels out matter.Thanos is made of matter.Logically anti-matter could do major damage to odin(in high enough "dosage"wink

1. Huh? What is speculation? Are you really this slow? You do know how people with total control over their molecure structure use that control right. You think their stomach kicks in and does the reforming or whatever needs doing? So answer this question... Does your mind play a big role in your ability to control your molecular structure? The answer, unless your blatantly lying will be yes your mind is used and important. Once we get that answer out of you.. you already admitted the universe made it difficult for him mentally.. Thus there is ZERO speculation involved. We know Thanos was at full power mentally and that is all I need to prove for this thread. Something effecting a mentally weak thanos ISN'T applicable to a full powered Thanos. Period. No. 1 you lost convincingly

God, you're pathetic.

1. Thanos baseline passive durabilty, which is what you initially claimed was diminished, was never mentioned in the story, at all. Only his state of mind was initially affected and he had already recovered.

2. The idea that molecular control over oneself allows one to counter desintegration by contact with anti-matter at all is speculation. The power to rearrange oneself's molecular structure, essentially breaking up and creating chemical bonds, isn't the same as preventing collapse when in contact with anti-matter.
Even if it were, there is no reason to assume Thanos's particular level of control over his molecular structure could ever negate desintegration through contact with anti-matter on the level that weapon delivered, which it clearly can't as the weapon destroyed him.

haha I have all of them in my hd now and read through them before posting the first time.

When thanos was ressurected, he came back with a level of invunerabilty that he clearly didn't have before death, as I've said before and you ignored. Gamorra is the first to recognize he was immune to death and made indestructible after his skin shatters the Godslayer. After the Cosmic cube blast KOs him and destroys his telepathic shields he woke up weaker and under their control. He was obviously weakened by the CC blast, which I've also said and you ignored. By the time drax fries him, he was already recovered which is indicated by their inability to lock him down with TP again like they did after the CC blast.

The claim that pre-death classic thanos would be able to tank that weapon is baseless because: he shows no weakness and nothing indicates such weakness; no other such weapon was used against him and the only that was, worked; his control over his own molecules dos not allow one to conclude he could tank it.

As for your bet? You reach new levels of sadness with each post.

Your argument is a begging the question fallacy: Thanos was destroyed because he was weaker, he was weaker because the weapon destroyed him.

Your arrogance is inversely proportional to your comics reading comprehension. Like all fanboys, you just read what you wish was true.

the bootomline is there i no proog that he was still weakened, you're lingering in an illogic extrapolation of a comment by mantis.

Estacado
So instead of Bb making anti matter....how about Thanos grabs him and disintegrates him like he did it to Drax?

quanchi112
Yes he did.Name one reason why thanos wouldn't want odin dead?If odin wanted thanos dead then thanos wanted odin dead.

And yes they could. Thanos wasn't there to fight Odin. He was there to save Thor. There's nothing in it for Thanos to kill Odin.

Marvell oneshotted the Magus. Do you know who that is ?

Parmaniac
Just out of curiousity how many times has BB made AM?

Warlord
he mades it all the time in his appartment

Mshinu
Pimp Hand >> Antimatter
Thanos got this one in the bag.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by 753
God, you're pathetic.

1. Thanos baseline passive durabilty, which is what you initially claimed was diminished, was never mentioned in the story, at all. Only his state of mind was initially affected and he had already recovered.

2. The idea that molecular control over oneself allows one to counter desintegration by contact with anti-matter at all is speculation. The power to rearrange oneself's molecular structure, essentially breaking up and creating chemical bonds, isn't the same as preventing collapse when in contact with anti-matter.
Even if it were, there is no reason to assume Thanos's particular level of control over his molecular structure could ever negate desintegration through contact with anti-matter on the level that weapon delivered, which it clearly can't as the weapon destroyed him.

haha I have all of them in my hd now and read through them before posting the first time.

When thanos was ressurected, he came back with a level of invunerabilty that he clearly didn't have before death, as I've said before and you ignored. Gamorra is the first to recognize he was immune to death and made indestructible after his skin shatters the Godslayer. After the Cosmic cube blast KOs him and destroys his telepathic shields he woke up weaker and under their control. He was obviously weakened by the CC blast, which I've also said and you ignored. By the time drax fries him, he was already recovered which is indicated by their inability to lock him down with TP again like they did after the CC blast.

The claim that pre-death classic thanos would be able to tank that weapon is baseless because: he shows no weakness and nothing indicates such weakness; no other such weapon was used against him and the only that was, worked; his control over his own molecules dos not allow one to conclude he could tank it.

As for your bet? You reach new levels of sadness with each post.

Your argument is a begging the question fallacy: Thanos was destroyed because he was weaker, he was weaker because the weapon destroyed him.

Your arrogance is inversely proportional to your comics reading comprehension. Like all fanboys, you just read what you wish was true.

the bootomline is there i no proog that he was still weakened, you're lingering in an illogic extrapolation of a comment by mantis.

You read them and still didn't see the line where I believe it was R.R. theorized that Thanos durability appeared weaker than usual. You have all the comics in front of you and you happen to not see that little narration? Makes me think you don't have the comics at all or just plain lying. It's there and you lying doesn't change that fact.

You basic reading comprehension skills are less than a 5th grader. Understand this, IT NEVER ONCE SAID.. THANOS WAS !00% or he regained ALL his power.. or his was back at full strength.. NONE of those lines were used. What was said... Thanos had regained too much power to control anymore... Where on God's Green earth you take that to mean he's at full strength now is beyond me. A 5th grader has better reading comprehension than that. Even ODG concedes he wasn't at a 100% but says there is no indication that even at a 100% it would've made a difference. That is an okay argument because it's factual true. However, to say he was at 100% already makes it clear either you're plain lying or you lack basic english language skills.

The Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos wins

Nihilist
How?Eros tells him to hold still,marakkai blitzs him for the stun then BB runs up to him,and talks which should do a some damage or at least send him flying for the BFR.Sersi could also do some damage.. Joke post i guess.

Badabing
Kurupt, this is the 3rd thread I've had to address due to, in part, your posts.

753, stop with the trolling.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Badabing
Kurupt, this is the 3rd thread I've had to address due to, in part, your posts.

753, stop with the trolling.

my apologies bada

Black bolt z
Thanos wasn't there to fight Odin. He was there to save Thor. There's nothing in it for Thanos to kill Odin.

Marvell oneshotted the Magus. Do you know who that is ? It seemed like thanos was putting everything he had.He was trying to kill him.And even if he wasn't he was trying to knock him unconcious which would involve the same amount of force.

Yes.Magus is the guy that one shotted surfer.But there are like 10 heralds here.They gang up on thanos.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Joke post i guess. Somewhat.Made up scenario but team still wins.

Nihilist

Somewhat.Made up scenario but team still wins. How non of them have nothing above Thanos cant handle, non of them have nothing to put Thanos down.

Why dont you tell me what they have to offer that will take Thanos down, as ive said before simply stacking people not strong enough to do the job doesnt work.

King Castle
did anyone bring up the unimind?

could they do it?

KuRuPT Thanosi
It seemed like thanos was putting everything he had.He was trying to kill him.And even if he wasn't he was trying to knock him unconcious which would involve the same amount of force.

Yes.Magus is the guy that one shotted surfer.But there are like 10 heralds here.They gang up on thanos.

Somewhat.Made up scenario but team still wins.

putting everything he had.... please show me any words or narration that leads u to believe this...that defies logic... u dont KO someone ur seeking help from... next he wasnt even using shielding or anything... for Gods sake he decided to walk right through a concentrated gungnir blast.. when there was no need to do so... it seemed clear this was a pissing contest that odin got the better of.. lets also not forget that thanos blast werent as powerful as we have seen before.. which makes sense since u dont mess up the person u need help from to solve a bigger problem...

Black bolt z
How non of them have nothing above Thanos cant handle, non of them have nothing to put Thanos down.

Why dont you tell me what they have to offer that will take Thanos down, as ive said before simply stacking people not strong enough to do the job doesnt work. If you have people that can do nothing against him then adding more does nothing.

But if you add a lot of people can actually do something(even if small) then they can win.And theres like 10 heralds here.

KuRuPT Thanosi
putting everything he had.... please show me any words or narration that leads u to believe this...that defies logic... u dont KO someone ur seeking help from... next he wasnt even using shielding or anything... for Gods sake he decided to walk right through a concentrated gungnir blast.. when there was no need to do so... it seemed clear this was a pissing contest that odin got the better of.. lets also not forget that thanos blast werent as powerful as we have seen before.. which makes sense since u dont mess up the person u need help from to solve a bigger problem...

Nihilist
If you have people that can do nothing against him then adding more does nothing.

But if you add a lot of people can actually do something(even if small) then they can win.And theres like 10 heralds here. You havent adressed anything i said at all, stop dodging and prove something for once.

A couple at best would MAY be able to give Thanos a slight bit of trouble, you do know that the vast majority of them a fodder.

Black Bolt and maybe Sersi may cause problems, and Sersi main weapon aint working on Thanos.

iceman24567
If you have people that can do nothing against him then adding more does nothing.

But if you add a lot of people can actually do something(even if small) then they can win.And theres like 10 heralds here. They are small fries in comparison to Thanos he could chump this team for a majority.

Black bolt z
You havent adressed anything i said at all, stop dodging and prove something for once.

A couple at best would MAY be able to give Thanos a slight bit of trouble, you do know that the vast majority of them a fodder. None of them are fodder.I mean some will go down really quick like eros or crystal but eros does have that power that is shown to work on thanos.

But Thanos probably would attack eros first since he knows his brother.

King Castle
Eros is fast and agile strong enough to make thanos feel his blows and eros can take a handful of blows from thanos b4 goin down.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by King Castle
Eros is fast and agile strong enough to make thanos feel his blows and eros can take a handful of blows from thanos b4 goin down. AFAIK eros doesn't have near high enough durability to take multiple hits from thanos.

Nihilist
None of them are fodder.I mean some will go down really quick like eros or crystal but eros does have that power that is shown to work on thanos.

But Thanos probably would attack eros first since he knows his brother. laughing out loud still havent provided jack shit as to how they win.

BB is the only main threat as i said previously, Eros is gonna do what with his powers against Thanos, he get 2 shotted at best.

Most of them would go down from the first omni blast or multiple blasts like he has used against groups before

iceman24567
Eros is fast and agile strong enough to make thanos feel his blows and eros can take a handful of blows from thanos b4 goin down. Two eye beams would drop him for good imo

King Castle
AFAIK eros doesn't have near high enough durability to take multiple hits from thanos. Eros has fought his brother a few times on panel and he has taken hits from his brother and gotten up b4 wearing down.

he cant go toe to toe but he has taken hits and given them back using his agility, flight powers, mind power and fighting skills to help him compensate.

Nihilist
Eros has fought his brother a few times on panel and he has taken hits from his brother and gotten up b4 wearing down.

he cant go toe to toe but he has taken hits and given them back using his agility, flight powers, mind power and fighting skills to help him compensate. When are you talking about?

Black bolt z
laughing out loud still havent provided jack shit as to how they win.

BB is the only main threat as i said previously, Eros is gonna do what with his powers against Thanos, he get 2 shotted at best.

Most of them would go down from the first omni blast or multiple blasts like he has used against groups before Fine then use my previous scenario.Eros tells him to hold still then BB screams his head off big grin

That good with you?

King Castle
When are you talking about? referring to the last time Thanos fought Eros during the Rot storyline.

another time was cosmic quest i think it was called when Eros help Genis or jack of hearts chase down thanos iirc.

Nihilist
Fine then use my previous scenario.Eros tells him to hold still then BB screams his head off big grin

That good with you? No because BB has never done a "scream", plus Thanos could tank it, and Eros cant make him hold still, as his powers effect emotions not actions.

So try again with some actual proof.

quanchi112
It seemed like thanos was putting everything he had.He was trying to kill him.And even if he wasn't he was trying to knock him unconcious which would involve the same amount of force.

Somewhat.Made up scenario but team still wins. No, Thanos wasn't putting up everything he had, he was never in any real danger when the fight stopped either.

So what ten shots ? How can they beat Thanos anyways ?

Nihilist
referring to the last time Thanos fought Eros during the Rot storyline.

another time was cosmic quest i think it was called when Eros help Genis or jack of hearts chase down thanos iirc. The rot was Celestial Quest which was a weaker clone.

Cant remember that from Thanos Quest, it may be cosmic powers but iirc Thanos/Eros never fought then.

Black bolt z
No, Thanos wasn't putting up everything he had, he was never in any real danger when the fight stopped either.

So what ten shots ? How can they beat Thanos anyways ? Yes he was and yes he was.He was going all out and was near death.

Fine then use my previous scenario.Eros tells him to hold still then BB screams his head off big grin

That good with you? Originally posted by Nihilist
No because BB has never done a "scream", plus Thanos could tank it, and Eros cant make him hold still, as his powers effect emotions not actions.

So try again with some actual proof. Your claiming thanos can tank a planet busting attack?Ok then Eros tells him to be nice and asks him to hold still.

Nihilist

Your claiming thanos can tank a planet busting attack?Ok then Eros tells him to be nice and asks him to hold still. He took and planet exploding when he fought Drax(whilst in a weaker incarnation) and he took a gas gaint exploding and its effect were felt light year away, so yeah he tanks it.

He may ask him to play nice pitty he wont have chance though, as he wouldnt survive the firts attack, and Thanos mind is way to strong for Eros to effect for long enough for the team to take advantage.

quanchi112
Yes he was and yes he was.He was going all out and was near death.

Your claiming thanos can tank a planet busting attack?Ok then Eros tells him to be nice and asks him to hold still. Based on what ? What aid did Thanos need to recover since he was near death after the fight ended ?

Please don't you dare claim Thanos can't tank a planet busting attack you just seem at this point very ignorant when it comes to anything Thanos.

King Castle
i think its funny i made this exact thread with a certain some one and it was closed for spite..drylaugh

but, carry on.

Nihilist
Oh and BBZ you do know that the prime Eternal who is the most powerful(barring Zuras) got stomped with ease by Apocalypse.

Black bolt z
He took and planet exploding when he fought Drax(whilst in a weaker incarnation) and he took a gas gaint exploding and its effect were felt light year away, so yeah he tanks it.

He may ask him to play nice pitty he wont have chance though, as he wouldnt survive the firts attack, and Thanos mind is way to strong for Eros to effect for long enough for the team to take advantage. Yet he can be knocked down by a thor hammer hit?It doesn't add up.As natural events are vastly underrated.Anti-matter,black holes,suns,they never seem to do as much damage as they should.

He has affected thanos before and when he weilded the infinity gauntlet no less.Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ? What aid did Thanos need to recover since he was near death after the fight ended ?

Please don't you dare claim Thanos can't tank a planet busting attack you just seem at this point very ignorant when it comes to anything Thanos. He would have died if it continued another minute or two.he was almost unconcious and struggling to get back up.

he can't tank it.Not claiming he can't take it.But no way in hell hes gonna tank it.

quanchi112
Yet he can be knocked down by a thor hammer hit?It doesn't add up.As natural events are vastly underrated.Anti-matter,black holes,suns,they never seem to do as much damage as they should.

He has affected thanos before and when he weilded the infinity gauntlet no less. He would have died if it continued another minute or two.he was almost unconcious and struggling to get back up.

he can't tank it.Not claiming he can't take it.But no way in hell hes gonna tank it. Speculation.

Nihilist
Yet he can be knocked down by a thor hammer hit?It doesn't add up.As natural events are vastly underrated.Anti-matter,black holes,suns,they never seem to do as much damage as they should.You mean when he was giving them all a chance, and everyone one effected him including Spiderman with a kick,doesnt that tell you PIS was invloved for the sake of the plot. And laughing out loud at you trying to lowball now ive proved he cant tank such attacks. Two can play at that game BB was hurt by a punch from Vulcan.

For a very short time, the same time in which everybody effected him, fact Thanos mind is too strong for Eros to manipulte for a good enough peroid, that is unless youre saying Eros>>>>>>>>Cosmo,Mooondrgon,Mantis.

Nihilist
Speculation. BBZ doesnt read comics, he just posts speculation and never backs it up with in depth knowledge or proof peroid.

Black bolt z
Speculation. Be specific.Originally posted by Nihilist
You mean when he was giving them all a chance, and everyone one effected him including Spiderman with a kick,doesnt that tell you PIS was invloved for the sake of the plot. And laughing out loud at you trying to lowball now ive proved he cant tank such attacks. Two can play at that game BB was hurt by a punch from Vulcan.

For a very short time, the same time in which everybody effected him, fact Thanos mind is too strong for Eros to manipulte for a good enough peroid, that is unless youre saying Eros>>>>>>>>Cosmo,Mooondrgon,Mantis. He was still knocked down.But a sun doesn't effect him?

I'm not saying for a long time but I mean even for 10 seconds should be enough.Originally posted by Nihilist
BBZ doesnt read comics, he just posts speculation and never backs it up with in depth knowledge or proof peroid. Reported for bashing.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The rot was Celestial Quest which was a weaker clone.

Cant remember that from Thanos Quest, it may be cosmic powers but iirc Thanos/Eros never fought then.

Hey buddy did you ever get that scan I needed? Also, are you sure it was stated to be a weaker clone? That clone actually had the most impressive feats of any clone if I remember correctly so it's odd it would be stated to be a weaker one..

Nihilist
He was still knocked down.But a sun doesn't effect him?Yeah its called pis for the sake of the plot. when you consider on avergae he tank far greater attacks with less effect

Long enough for what? not been able to do enough damage to put him down for good, thats about it. For gods sake grow up and back your claims up for once then it wouldnt happen.

Nihilist
Hey buddy did you ever get that scan I needed? Also, are you sure it was stated to be a weaker clone? That clone actually had the most impressive feats of any clone if I remember correctly so it's odd it would be stated to be a weaker one.. not had chance yet, all my comics are in a storage locker as im set to move house, ill get it tomorrow.

In Infinite Abyss Thanos states that all his clones are lower lvl, some are just more powerful than others,plus the buggy guy(cant remember his name) was able to steal/absorb some of Thanos power.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Black Bolt... thinks Thor can affect Thanos with an IG.. The same Thanos with an IG that got affected by Spiderman, Hulk etc etc... yet went on to pwn abstracts with ease... See something odd there... It's called PIS... If it's not PIS the writer gave us exactly why this woudl happen... he was putting on a show... Yet you use this to say Thor affected Thanos with the IG as evidence to why he has a chance... lol

Black bolt z
Black Bolt... thinks Thor can affect Thanos with an IG.. The same Thanos with an IG that got affected by Spiderman, Hulk etc etc... yet went on to pwn abstracts with ease... See something odd there... It's called PIS... If it's not PIS the writer gave us exactly why this woudl happen... he was putting on a show... Yet you use this to say Thor affected Thanos with the IG as evidence to why he has a chance... lol I was saying that thanos got knocked down by thor.WHich is true.I'm not saying he can did any damage but he knocked him down..How does being knocked down by something much weaker then a sun equate being able to tank a sun?

King Castle
I was saying that thanos got knocked down by thor.WHich is true.I'm not saying he can did any damage but he knocked him down..How does being knocked down by something much weaker then a sun equate being able to tank a sun? b/c you are not factoring how much they weigh and comic physics does not match real world physics.

one is susceptible to strength based attack but weaken by energy type attack.. its comics..

but look at it this way thor has bn knocked down and bn in fights with the likes of hulk/rulk but he is a Sun walker same for SS..

-Pr-
Guys, you've already been told to behave. Any more comments about other posters won't be tolerated.

You read them and still didn't see the line where I believe it was R.R. theorized that Thanos durability appeared weaker than usual. You have all the comics in front of you and you happen to not see that little narration? Makes me think you don't have the comics at all or just plain lying. It's there and you lying doesn't change that fact. Sad. That happened in knowhere immediatelly after after thanos got KOed by the cosmic cube and was visibly weakened all arround, which is shown by the fact that mindlock was working on him, unlike when he came back more invulnerable than ever. When drax fries him, mindlock no longer worked showing RR's speculative comment did not apply to his condition after that moment at all. You were obviously initially claiming that someone said thanos durability was lower in the cancerverse.

Yeah, I'm the one without reading comprehension .

He was too strong for them, that's all the phrase means. The fact that nobody mentioned 100% has no consequence whatsoever to this as they never mentioned him being below any level either and nothing shows he was anything but fully recovered.The idea that his control over himself could counter the weapon remains speculative.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by 753
Sad. That happened in knowhere immediatelly after after thanos got KOed by the cosmic cube and was visibly weakened all arround, which is shown by the fact that mindlock was working on him, unlike when he came back more invulnerable than ever. When drax fries him, mindlock no longer worked showing RR's speculative comment did not apply to his condition after that moment at all. You were obviously initially claiming that someone said thanos durability was lower in the cancerverse.

Yeah, I'm the one without reading comprehension .

He was too strong for them, that's all the phrase means. The fact that nobody mentioned 100% has no consequence whatsoever to this as they never mentioned him being below any level either and nothing shows he was anything but fully recovered.The idea that his control over himself could counter the weapon remains speculative.

Concession accepted. I wish you would've bet me and then I wouldn't have to deal with you for 2 weeks.. Ooo well. As usual I need to correct you on a few things.. It was said that his durablity didn't seem up to par.. PERIOD. In case you forgot he wasn't resurrected after the CC blast. he was just KO'd and mindlocked. So it's not like he came back new and improved in anyways. THere is ZERO indication that his durability was now back at full strength after the CC blast. In fact, it isn't even implied. I don't think you understand how arguing works and the whole burden of proof thing... If it's mentioned that Thanos durability didn't seem up to par because of him coming back or the cancerverse negative affects on him, then that is fact UNTIL UNTIL some narration says otherwise. So.. point me to ANY narration that says his durability is now back to normal.. You won't find it will you.. Therefore, that statement still stands as fact.

The next reading comprehension failure... DId you just say what I thouht you did.. here it is "as they never mentioned him being below any level either and nothing shows he was anything but fully recovered."
Are you joking... NEVER ANY MENTION OF HIM BEING BELOW ANY LEVEL LOL LOL LOL. OMG hahahahah. It was stated about 4 different ways he was below his normal levels and physically, mentally and durability were all compromised or below normal levels. Yet you say.. there was never any mention of him being below any level LOL. This just shows how desperate you are from being tooled over and over. There was narration after narration saying how he was below normal levels and compromised... As I said, you're the ONLY person I've met that thinks Thanos was at 100%, and that is pretty sad. That goes towards the basic english failures that are clearly present. Most people say well he was close enough to 100% that it didn't matter.. You say he was 100% lol lol. Point me to ANY narration that says he was 1005? ANY please? There isn't any is there. So then, what do we have to say he was because of all the narration saying he was weak and narration right before making it clear he had regained strength but NO NONE ZILTCH mention of him being back at 100%.. We then have to say he wasn't at full stregnth. PERIOD. Thanks for playing

Black bolt z
b/c you are not factoring how much they weigh and comic physics does not match real world physics.

one is susceptible to strength based attack but weaken by energy type attack.. its comics..

but look at it this way thor has bn knocked down and bn in fights with the likes of hulk/rulk but he is a Sun walker same for SS.. Its not the energy that I feel would knock them down but the gravity of being next to the sun should inflict much much more damage then being hit by thor.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Black Bolt please provide ANY evidence that Thanos was going all out again Odin.. There is more evidence that Odin was trying harder than Thanos.. not the other way around. Please back up your claims.

Black bolt z
Black Bolt please provide ANY evidence that Thanos was going all out again Odin.. There is more evidence that Odin was trying harder than Thanos.. not the other way around. Please back up your claims. What evidence is there odin was trying to kill thanos?None.I'd say its likely that they were both trying to kill each other.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Huh? Did you just read your own sentence... There is no evidence Odin was trying to kill Thanos... I think it's likely they were trying to kill eachother.... WTF

I said please prove that Thanos was going all out... I said there is more evidence Odin was than Thanos.

Black bolt z
Huh? Did you just read your own sentence... There is no evidence Odin was trying to kill Thanos... I think it's likely they were trying to kill eachother.... WTF

I said please prove that Thanos was going all out... I said there is more evidence Odin was than Thanos. Yes I did.I'm asking what evidence is there odin was trying to kill him?But I still thinks its likely that they were both trying to kill each other.

Please prove odin was going all out.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not how it works buddy.. You made the claim Thanos was going all out... I ASKED YOU FOR PROOF of THIS.. All I said was there is MORE evidence Odin was going all out than Thanos... This doesn't mean I'm claiming Odin was... It means exactly what it says.... YOU claimed Thanos was going all out.. PROOF PLEASE

Black bolt z
Not how it works buddy.. You made the claim Thanos was going all out... I ASKED YOU FOR PROOF of THIS.. All I said was there is MORE evidence Odin was going all out than Thanos... This doesn't mean I'm claiming Odin was... It means exactly what it says.... YOU claimed Thanos was going all out.. PROOF PLEASE What proof is there odin was going all out and how was it more then thanos?

Fine.Odin was attacking thanos.Thanos was trying to beat odin but was failing and thanos doesn't like to fail.SO he puts everything he has into beating odin.

Happy?

KuRuPT Thanosi
That is the best you could do.. your vivid speculation? Okay that is what I thought..

Black bolt z
That is the best you could do.. your vivid speculation? Okay that is what I thought.. And you have yet to provide evidence.

Speculation with some base>>>No evidence at all.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I NEVER once claimed Odin was going all out because I don't believe he was. All I said was there is more evidence that he was than Thanos.. Nothing more. The reasons are... the narration makes it clear that Odin was trying to put down Thanos and one could say wanted to kill Thanos... There is much more narration from Odin in this regard than Thanos saying the same. Thanos had imprisoned his son, put down asgard warriors and was invading Asgard... That is a bigger reason to put someone down than why Thanos was there.. to get help from Odin... You tell me which one would be trying to put the other down? Odin pulling out his spear to raise the stakes to try and put Thanos down. Thanos never raised the stakes to step it up to put down Odin. The only thing Thanos brought out was his force block and that wasn't meant to kill Odin only subdue him so we would calm down... Odin was calling down meteors... which wasn't to calm down thanos... There is certainly mroe proof Odin was than Thanos.. I just don't think either were.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.