Thanos Vs Doomsday & Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no flight, battle in a adamantium stadium fully enclosed

classic juggernaut

Black bolt z
Thanos.Current juggs anit doing crap to thanos and thanos can take doomsday for a large majority most likely.

Colossus-Big C
this is classic juggs

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
this is classic juggs He still won't do much.Helmet knock,mindrape.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He still won't do much.Helmet knock,mindrape.

You know, thats an inconsistency that has always bothered me when it comes to Juggs; his force field is supposed to surround his entire body...so how the heck can anyone get his helmet off!?

Unless you are negating his force field ala Thor, then this should be an impossible task...

Anyway, to answer the question asked in the OP, stalemate as no one here can beat Juggs...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You know, thats an inconsistency that has always bothered me when it comes to Juggs; his force field is supposed to surround his entire body...so how the heck can anyone get his helmet off!?

Unless you are negating his force field ala Thor, then this should be an impossible task...

Anyway, to answer the question asked in the OP, stalemate as no one here can beat Juggs... how do you beat doomsday?

TheLordofMurder
If this is DoS Doomsday, then Thanos can definitely beat him...so that leaves Thanos vs Juggs...and that is a stalemate IMHO.

But even if this is HP Doomsday (who definitely beats Thanos under the conditions set forth in this thread), HP Doomsday cant get through Juggs force field either...so once again you have a stalemate.

Omega Vision
He still won't do much.Helmet knock,mindrape.
I don't think Thanos will be able to accomplish much mindraping while he's being literally raped by Doomsday. smurph

If this is DoS Doomsday, then Thanos can definitely beat him...so that leaves Thanos vs Juggs...and that is a stalemate IMHO.

But even if this is HP Doomsday (who definitely beats Thanos under the conditions set forth in this thread), HP Doomsday cant get through Juggs force field either...so once again you have a stalemate.
Juggs and DD are on a team here.

Stoic
Thanos has in the past utilized mysticism, so in the event that he uses this against Cain, I can see him defeating his defenses. However, this still leaves Doomsday to contend with, and a Juggernaut with lower defenses. On average barring BFR, could they beat Thanos?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos has in the past utilized mysticism, so in the event that he uses this against Cain, I can see him defeating his defenses. However, this still leaves Doomsday to contend with, and a Juggernaut with lower defenses. On average barring BFR, could they beat Thanos?
Merely dabbling with magic doesn't mean that on the spot he can undo Cyttorak's enchantment.

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Merely dabbling with magic doesn't mean that on the spot he can undo Cyttorak's enchantment.

You're absolutely correct, now let's see how many other people think just like you and me, concerning this strong point.

Black bolt z
I don't think Thanos will be able to accomplish much mindraping while he's being literally raped by Doomsday. smurph

Juggs and DD are on a team here. Are you kidding or not about doomsday beating thanos confused?

Stoic
Are you kidding or not about doomsday beating thanos confused?

I think that Omega was just pointing out the obvious fact, that Thanos would not only be contending with a guy that laughed off Thors most potent hammer strikes, but that he would also have to contend with a Superman killer as well.

As he stated, they are a team.

Omega Vision
Depends on the version. But in h/h at least H/P DD would push Thanos's shit in.

Black bolt z
Depends on the version. But in h/h at least H/P DD would push Thanos's shit in. HP I agree.But beyond that...

Stoic
On the road to Superman 75 (DOS), Superman mentioned that while fighting Doomsday, that he had noticed that Doomsday was actually getting stronger as the fight proceeded. No matter what incarnation of Doomsday is mentioned here, Doomsday has the power to adapt.

h1a8
DD alone would be spite.

carver9
You're absolutely correct, now let's see how many other people think just like you and me, concerning this strong point.

It has been proven on numeroous of occassions that magic trumps juggernaut durability. Hell, the lowest of magic has out right made him scream in pain. Look at the shatterstar insident when star stabs juggy in the eye. Thanos isn't as fluent with magic as you all are trying to push it though... and he rarely if ever use it. Juggernaut does have some good magic showings though, especially his showing against doctor strange.

Stoic
Shatterstar is an exception,he has a weapon that can hit magical beings, I'm sure that Dane Whitman (The Black knight) would have similar success against Cain of the good old days, but items like theirs are few and far between in Marvel. I agree with you for the most part though.

quanchi112
Thanos wins em all.

Nihilist
Thanos can easily win if he fights smart.

KuRuPT Thanosi
In what way would any version of DD beat Thanos... You do realize it's Thanos in this thread NOT DS right?

Colossus-Big C
^ I'd say the backpedaling is coming from you since you've switched terms all over the place. But let's say it's not. Ok. Granted that you've been absolutely consistent with your position, you're switching from Thanos "rocked" Galactus to Thanos "harmed" Galactus to Thanos "effected" Galactus does not mean you've changed what you said or backpedalled at all. Accordingly, I understand that your propensity to switch terms inexplicably must mean that you equate "rocked" to "harmed" to "effected." Here in this thread at least as it pertains to Thanos.

Therefore, it doesn't matter what terms you use, I know what you think Thanos did to Galactus. It's obvious from your very first choice of terminology, "rocked Galactus." I deny what you think happened to Galactus happened. However you choose to describe it. Unilaterally.

Since well... there's no way you haven't backpedalled all over the place by switching your terms. I mean... that would otherwise underscore the complete lack of faith you have in your own position.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ I'd say the backpedaling is coming from you since you've switched terms all over the place. But let's say it's not. Ok. Granted that you've been absolutely consistent with your position, you're switching from Thanos "rocked" Galactus to Thanos "harmed" Galactus to Thanos "effected" Galactus does not mean you've changed what you said or backpedalled at all. Accordingly, I understand that your propensity to switch terms inexplicably must mean that you equate "rocked" to "harmed" to "effected." Here in this thread at least as it pertains to Thanos.

Therefore, it doesn't matter what terms you use, I know what you think Thanos did to Galactus. It's obvious from your very first choice of terminology, "rocked Galactus." I deny what you think happened to Galactus happened. However you choose to describe it. Unilaterally.

Since well... there's no way you haven't backpedalled all over the place by switching your terms. I mean... that would otherwise underscore the complete lack of faith you have in your own position.

Are you honestly talking to me? I think you're talking to Quanchi... If not then I'll ask you to point to ANY post in the other thread (where this argument is) where I said he rocked Galactus. Once you don't find such a thing.. then I'll ask you to concede I never did any such thing. I never switch my terminology at all.

BobbyD
I gotta go with the gruesome twosome here. Granted it will only be a KO, but a loss is a loss.

quanchi112

Since well... there's no way you haven't backpedalled all over the place by switching your terms. I mean... that would otherwise underscore the complete lack of faith you have in your own position. I've never switched my terms ever. I see rocking someone as having an affect on someone. You might not but that's just silly.Originally posted by BobbyD
I gotta go with the gruesome twosome here. Granted it will only be a KO, but a loss is a loss. Based on what ?

Uriel005

Give him a few million evolutions and he might pull it off. Maybe... blink

h1a8
DD dog walks Thanos in seconds. This fight is spite.

King Castle
in a melee fight thanos isnt gonna win..

add his other powers and its a win for thanos.

h1a8
Thanos can't even put a scratch on DD or Juggs. How the hell is this not spite.

Tha C-Master
DD and Juggs combo to ko.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos can't even put a scratch on DD or Juggs. How the hell is this not spite. He can significantly hurt DD and mindrape juggs.

h1a8
He can significantly hurt DD and mindrape juggs.

How? Nothing short of Entropy could hurt DD.

DD would blitz him and ko him in a matter of seconds.

psycho gundam
Thanos can't even put a scratch on DD or Juggs. How the hell is this not spite. i liked how you kept repeating this point till you got a reaction

pro level trolling thumb up

thanos-prime
Team

carver9
Juggernaut blitz thanos and combo to ko him within 5 meters of a footstep and stuns him and before thanos gets the chance to even conjure up a thought doomsday punches him a thousand times within a second with his flash like reflexes.

kgkg
Thanos easy.

h1a8
DD beats Thanos solo

They are really tough to put down, but Thanos has the power and is unkillable, bouncing back from temp death in seconds. He wins this.

TheGame17
Team wins. with a H/P Doomsday that could adapt exponentially during a fight and gain new immunities, I say he KO's Thanos. This version of DD showed no visible weaknesses (except to his succumption to entropy).
In addition to classic juggernaut, it's just too much physical power for Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by TheGame17
Team wins. with a H/P Doomsday that could adapt exponentially during a fight and gain new immunities, I say he KO's Thanos. This version of DD showed no visible weaknesses (except to his succumption to entropy).
In addition to classic juggernaut, it's just too much physical power for Thanos.

Please list his ON THE FLY ADAPTATIONS you speak of?

Black bolt z
How? Nothing short of Entropy could hurt DD.

DD would blitz him and ko him in a matter of seconds. Except,like superman,his punches won't do much damage.Originally posted by carver9
Juggernaut blitz thanos and combo to ko him within 5 meters of a footstep and stuns him and before thanos gets the chance to even conjure up a thought doomsday punches him a thousand times within a second with his flash like reflexes. Did you just say juggernaut blitzs?I'll give you the benefit and say you meant DD.

TheGame17
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Please list his ON THE FLY ADAPTATIONS you speak of?

My mistake. He (H/P DD) has shown adaptations "on the fly" in some instances, but has also adapted generally from one fight to the next:

*Omega Blast from Darkseid incapacitates him; seconds later, he returns even stronger.
*Adapted from his previous fight with the Radiant and killed him.
*Battled out of a time-freeze by Waverider during his battle with Superman.
*Bone spurs flew out of his knuckles during the fight.
*Healing Factor shown during fight (This was not shown in any previous version of DD).
*And as usual, he grew exponentially stronger as the fight progressed.

While the fight didn't last long, it was implied that Doomsday would continue to adapt and gain either more strength/durability or new abilities.

Black bolt z
Please list his ON THE FLY ADAPTATIONS you speak of? Didn't he grow a scorpion tail right in the middle of his fight wih superman?

KuRuPT Thanosi
The only ones I'm aware of are the ear canal one and the bone spurs.. but that is a grand total of 2 "on the fly" adaptations. The rest were adaptations after a death. My point is, 2 random on the fly adaptations aren't enough for me to say he can just adapt mid-fight the majority of vs. battles he would be in.

h1a8
Except,like superman,his punches won't do much damage. Did you just say juggernaut blitzs?I'll give you the benefit and say you meant DD. Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos in strength. No contest. Plus DD is far faster than Thanos and evolves on the fly. 3 Thanos can't beat DD. This fight is Super spite.

h1a8
The only ones I'm aware of are the ear canal one and the bone spurs.. but that is a grand total of 2 "on the fly" adaptations. The rest were adaptations after a death. My point is, 2 random on the fly adaptations aren't enough for me to say he can just adapt mid-fight the majority of vs. battles he would be in.

The comic clearly explained that DD is now able to evolve on the fly. That was the purpose of only Entropy only being able to destroy him.
You are trying to ignore writer's intentions, which is desperate here.

carver9
Except,like superman,his punches won't do much damage. Did you just say juggernaut blitzs?I'll give you the benefit and say you meant DD.

Reread my post and tell me if you think I was serious and also tell me who I was mimiking.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Reread my post and tell me if you think I was serious and also tell me who I was mimiking. Well I mean I thought you just made a typo.Like i've said thanos when I mean to say Odin.Originally posted by h1a8
Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos in strength. No contest. Plus DD is far faster than Thanos and evolves on the fly. 3 Thanos can't beat DD. This fight is Super spite. Yes contest.Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman is pure strength.

TheGame17

You forgot the one where he broke from the time-freeze by Waverider..
Also, it was implied that he would continue to adapt as the fight progressed, with each adaptation depending on his opponents attacks (e.g. Superman's super-sonic gun and DD closing his ear canals).

zeel
Thanos is going to need prep fot this fight in order to win.

zeel
Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos in strength. No contest. Plus DD is far faster than Thanos and evolves on the fly. 3 Thanos can't beat DD. This fight is Super spite.

thanos strength >supes unless hes been dipping in the sun for long periods of time. Thanos's durability also>supes. This is not super spite. only way thanos is sinning is with prep. other wise i think the team takes him. PG thor did nothing more then knock him around a bit. hell thanos was laughing and grinning the whole time against a super amped thor.

Bouboumaster
Thanos ground them both. 10/10.

C'mon people, the OP didn't say "H2H only".

TheGame17
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos ground them both. 10/10.

C'mon people, the OP didn't say "H2H only".

Do you have any facts to back that up?

Yes, BFR DD with teleportation and mindrape jugs.

h1a8
Originally posted by zeel
thanos strength >supes unless hes been dipping in the sun for long periods of time. Thanos's durability also>supes. This is not super spite. only way thanos is sinning is with prep. other wise i think the team takes him. PG thor did nothing more then knock him around a bit. hell thanos was laughing and grinning the whole time against a super amped thor.

Superman's strength feats are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos best strength feats.

So how can Thanos be stronger? Dumb stuff to say I tell you.

Thor wasn't even proven to be 2x stronger than his normal not holding back self. I've seen a very serious Thor even stronger than that one.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TheGame17
Do you have any facts to back that up?

TP Jugg after he encased Doomsday in a force block.

OneDumbG0
3 Thanos can't beat DD. This fight is Super spite. blink

psycho gundam
there really is no logic behind him re-posting that shit over and over like that other than wanting to make others flame

-Pr-
Stop bringing up Superman in this thread.

zeel
Superman's strength feats are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos best strength feats.

Thor wasn't even proven to be 2x stronger than his normal not holding back self. I've seen a very serious Thor even stronger than that one.

thats your opinion.

carver9

How can you say power gem thor wasn't 2 times stronger than normal thor when we all know (except you) that before thor received the power gem he went into warrior madness state which was stated at being 10 times stronger than regular thor THEN he kept this stated and received the power gem which amped his strength to further levels.

psycho gundam
don't respond to him, he only feeds on the reactions

BobbyD
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ?

I see the enclosed, no BFR'ing, state of this thread as detrimental to Thanos'es cause. If it were in open space, I'd give him the majority, but in these circumstances, it limits his chances, IMO.

If Thanos doesn't/can't find a way to stop Juggy or DD from eventually backing him into a corner, then I think Thanos loses. It is an enclosed stadium, right? I think eventually he gets cornered somewhere, and once that happens, I see Juggy walking continuously, pressing him into this corner, not allowing any type of escape, while DD is making purple bruises.

Just my opinion.

Nihilist
Originally posted by BobbyD
I see the enclosed, no BFR'ing, state of this thread as detrimental to Thanos'es cause. If it were in open space, I'd give him the majority, but in these circumstances, it limits his chances, IMO.

If Thanos doesn't/can't find a way to stop Juggy or DD from eventually backing him into a corner, then I think Thanos loses. It is an enclosed stadium, right? I think eventually he gets cornered somewhere, and once that happens, I see Juggy walking continuously, pressing him into this corner, not allowing any type of escape, while DD is making purple bruises.

Just my opinion. You seem to be forgetting Thanos is able to fight at distance and can immobalise either of the team and can also mind rape/control Juggernaut.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Nihilist
You seem to be forgetting Thanos is able to fight at distance and can immobalise either of the team and can also mind rape/control Juggernaut.

...much better than a previous post you replied to about me. Kudos. no expression

Omega Vision
You seem to be forgetting Thanos is able to fight at distance and can immobalise either of the team and can also mind rape/control Juggernaut.
He can't really mindrape him so long as Juggs helmet is on.

tlekinesis should suffice in removing it

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
tlekinesis should suffice in removing it
What TK showings does Thanos have?

he levitates some random crap arround often enough. it's one of those no name powers that show up every once in a while. blasting the helmet or energy-charge pounding it should desintegrate it too.

carver9
Originally posted by 753
he levitates some random crap arround often enough. it's one of those no name powers that show up every once in a while. blasting the helmet or energy-charge pounding it should desintegrate it too.

And what if juggernaut decides to use his force field that prevented and stopped all of thor attacks from even touching his skin... what is thanos going to do?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
Even under the helmet Juggs usually has a skullcap that provides a similar effect.

Black bolt z

Thor wasn't even proven to be 2x stronger than his normal not holding back self. I've seen a very serious Thor even stronger than that one. Mabye high end.But in the medium feats you know...the ones that we use? Thanos is far above him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BobbyD

Just my opinion. How can you corner someone in a dome ? shifty

TheLordofMurder
And what if juggernaut decides to use his force field that prevented and stopped all of thor attacks from even touching his skin... what is thanos going to do?

Exactly...Thanos has no way around the force field and Juggs can maintain it indefinitely...Juggs is unbeatable by DD or Thanos in this senario.

Black bolt z
Exactly...Thanos has no way around the force field and Juggs can maintain it indefinitely...Juggs is unbeatable by DD or Thanos in this senario. Then how is he always beaten?I mean once hulk knocked off his helmet.

TheLordofMurder
Then how is he always beaten?I mean once hulk knocked off his helmet.

Inconsistent writing...

Because of the force field, removing the helmet shouldnt be possible unless you can negate it somehow; this aspect of Juggs powerset is always played up when he faces Thor, but some writers seemingly forget Juggs has a force field...

Black bolt z
Inconsistent writing...

Because of the force field, removing the helmet shouldnt be possible unless you can negate it somehow; this aspect of Juggs powerset is always played up when he faces Thor, but some writers seemingly forget Juggs has a force field... this is true.

BobbyD
How can you corner someone in a dome ? shifty

Sorry. I pictured a rectangular building. However, it is possible for stadiums/arenas, even those that appear oval from the outside to have perpendicular walls that meet at 90 degree angles as part of the foundation.

no expression

Nihilist
He can't really mindrape him so long as Juggs helmet is on. He can remove it physically or TK.

Nihilist
What TK showings does Thanos have? Moving/throwing metors at the fallen one, levatating a huge rock with hemself on and stopping the Hulk from approaching hin in Infinity War and also stopping Thors hammer.

Black bolt z
He can remove it physically or TK. WHat has he TK'd? He can probably remove it physically but what has he acutally TK'd?

Nihilist
WHat has he TK'd? He can probably remove it physically but what has he acutally TK'd? Read the above post.

Black bolt z
Read the above post. OK fair enough.

Omega Vision
Moving/throwing metors at the fallen one, levatating a huge rock with hemself on and stopping the Hulk from approaching hin in Infinity War and also stopping Thors hammer.
Wasn't the last one an energy blast?

Nihilist
Wasn't the last one an energy blast? Nah, Thor threw his hammer at Thanos, he just raised his hands and stopped it dead in its tracks(some say it was a shield, but if it had hit a shield it would of bounced and not stopped dead)

Omega Vision
Nah, Thor threw his hammer at Thanos, he just raised his hands and stopped it dead in its tracks(some say it was a shield, but if it had hit a shield it would of bounced and not stopped dead)
But isn't there a plume of energy coming from his hand when he stops the hammer?

Nihilist
But isn't there a plume of energy coming from his hand when he stops the hammer? No, it coming from Thors hammer and the art shows the force of Thors hammer travelling through the air. There is nothing around Thanos or his raised hand.

I think your talking about the Thanos clone from Avengers: Celestial Quest

carver9
Then how is he always beaten?I mean once hulk knocked off his helmet.

Because he can turn it on and off. What reasons does he need it when his body is already completely invulnerable but due to forum rules... him knowing that thanos is a tp, why wouldn't he have it up. Thor used the god blast against juggy, one of the most powerful attack in mu and it didn't even tickle juggernaut when he had his forcefield up... thor had to rely on removing juggernauts power in order to harm him.

Thanos iis getting stomped by juggy if he decides to do this.

h1a8
How can you say power gem thor wasn't 2 times stronger than normal thor when we all know (except you) that before thor received the power gem he went into warrior madness state which was stated at being 10 times stronger than regular thor THEN he kept this stated and received the power gem which amped his strength to further levels.

Thor was never in Warrior madness, he was just crazy. What is a level?
Is being 100tons stronger the 2nd level or is being 2x as strong the 2nd level. "Further levels can be anything." Hell that Thor didn't appear stronger than his normal serious self.

Nihilist
Is being 100tons stronger the 2nd level or is being 2x as strong the 2nd level. "Further levels can be anything." Hell that Thor didn't appear stronger than his normal serious self. Ive said this to you before which you doged and didnt come back to, could regular Thor have beaten all those he did if he wasnt enraged/warrior madness and then with the PG.

h1a8
Mabye high end.But in the medium feats you know...the ones that we use? Thanos is far above him.

Thanos has no medium feats above Superman. Any feat you name that you think is above Superman isn't a medium feat for him but a high end one.

And Pr this is relevant since we are comparing Thanos to DD through Superman. Meaning if DD is stronger than Superman and Superman stronger than Thanos then DD is stronger than Thanos.

h1a8
Ive said this to you before which you doged and didnt come back to, could regular Thor have beaten all those he did if he wasnt enraged/warrior madness and then with the PG.

It's how he beat them, not the fact that he beat them. Yes if they fought just as stupidly then regular non holding back Thor could have beat them the same way (except that Thor wouldn't have backlashed the beam back on Strange and Warlock).

carver9
Is being 100tons stronger the 2nd level or is being 2x as strong the 2nd level. "Further levels can be anything." Hell that Thor didn't appear stronger than his normal serious self.

Please tell me you are playing bc if not I am going to report you? It was stated on panel that thor was in warrior madness state and he kept this state even when he received the power gem.

You should know what 10 times stronger mean. Picture if someone said doomsday was 10 stronger than thanos.... think of an argument that you would use to help your case with doomsday being this strong... now instead of using doomsday or supes... replace them with thor in this argument (that should help you since you hang on there b**** a lot).

Nihilist
It's how he beat them, not the fact that he beat them. Yes if they fought just as stupidly then regular non holding back Thor could have beat them the same way (except that Thor wouldn't have backlashed the beam back on Strange and Warlock). And what proof do you have to back up that a regular Thor could have beat down Beta Ray Bill(when they fought previously they were equals) the entire Infinity Watch, Dr Strange and the Silver Surfer at once?

Black bolt z
Because he can turn it on and off. What reasons does he need it when his body is already completely invulnerable but due to forum rules... him knowing that thanos is a tp, why wouldn't he have it up. Thor used the god blast against juggy, one of the most powerful attack in mu and it didn't even tickle juggernaut when he had his forcefield up... thor had to rely on removing juggernauts power in order to harm him.

Thanos iis getting stomped by juggy if he decides to do this. If he can turn it off why turn it off when fighting the hulk?Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos has no medium feats above Superman. Any feat you name that you think is above Superman isn't a medium feat for him but a high end one.

And Pr this is relevant since we are comparing Thanos to DD through Superman. Meaning if DD is stronger than Superman and Superman stronger than Thanos then DD is stronger than Thanos. Thanos stomping thor.Not a high end feat.Something that would be a high end feat of Superman.

Except Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman.

OneDumbG0
Please tell me you are playing bc if not I am going to report you? It was stated on panel that thor was in warrior madness state and he kept this state even when he received the power gem. Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Seriously... this isn't meant to be hard for the reader to figure out:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_BloodandThunder01.jpg

h1a8
Please tell me you are playing bc if not I am going to report you? It was stated on panel that thor was in warrior madness state and he kept this state even when he received the power gem.

You should know what 10 times stronger mean. Picture if someone said doomsday was 10 stronger than thanos.... think of an argument that you would use to help your case with doomsday being this strong... now instead of using doomsday or supes... replace them with thor in this argument (that should help you since you hang on there b**** a lot). It seems you are the only one who don't know Thor wasn't in warrior madness. Not only did it state or imply he wasn't but the writer commented on it as well (going from others who claimed to read his comments).

I loled when I first heard you quote that. I thought you were joking at first since you been here awhile and should have known the truth by now.

h1a8
And what proof do you have to back up that a regular Thor could have beat down Beta Ray Bill(when they fought previously they were equals) the entire Infinity Watch, Dr Strange and the Silver Surfer at once? Thor holds back. A non holding back Thor has broken Celestials armor, rocked the foundation of the planet, etc.

If that Thor lands the same blows on BRB then he might go down even quicker.

SS fought stupid as hell. Thor was without the hammer floating in space and SS couldn't hit him with his blasts. The characters were clearly shown to not be fighting at their best ability for the sake of the story.

carver9
It seems you are the only one who don't know Thor wasn't in warrior madness. Not only did it state or imply he wasn't but the writer commented on it as well (going from others who claimed to read his comments).

I loled when I first heard you quote that. I thought you were joking at first since you been here awhile and should have known the truth by now.

So you are telling me that thor never went into warrior madness anytime throughout the story? Is this what you are saying?

h1a8
So you are telling me that thor never went into warrior madness anytime throughout the story? Is this what you are saying? Yes! Everyone knows this but you. Even the writer said so in an interview (as someone stated here).

Nihilist
Thor holds back. A non holding back Thor has broken Celestials armor, rocked the foundation of the planet, etc.

If that Thor lands the same blows on BRB then he might go down even quicker.

SS fought stupid as hell. Thor was without the hammer floating in space and SS couldn't hit him with his blasts. The characters were clearly shown to not be fighting at their best ability for the sake of the story. So Sue Storm blew a hole in Celestial armor.The rest of your post is your own speculation and you still havent given me any proof regular Thor could have done that, and the question is about the lvl of power/strength Thor showed which going by on panel proof and statements cleary proves we was far stronger/powerful than a regular Thor was.

Stoic
I have a few questions. Just because it was not "True Warriors Madness" that inflicted Thor, does that mean that he wasn't operating at 10X greater strength?

In this one odd case, could whatever sickness that was afflicting Thor, have triggered an adrenal response, that allowed him to operate at far greater than normal strength levels similar to "True Warriors Madness"?

Can it be proven without a shadow of a doubt, that Thor was not 10X stronger than normal without it having been a case of "True Warriors Madness"?

Juntai
I have a few questions. Just because it was not "True Warriors Madness" that inflicted Thor, does that mean that he wasn't operating at 10X greater strength?

In this one odd case, could whatever sickness that was afflicting Thor, have triggered an adrenal response, that allowed him to operate at far greater than normal strength levels similar to "True Warriors Madness"?

Can it be proven without a shadow of a doubt, that Thor was not 10X stronger than normal without it having been a case of "True Warriors Madness"? It would have to be proven it was the case, not that it wasn't.

Also, Lobo rules.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Can it be proven without a shadow of a doubt, that Thor was not 10X stronger than normal without it having been a case of "True Warriors Madness"?

I agree. A few sources believed he was in WM state... including the very reliable warlock. Now Odin later states it wasnt true WM mode.. So it was kinda a recton or clarification of sorts..That being the case doesnt change the fact that he was operating at higher levels than normal thor was. Whether u wanna call it true WM or not doesnt change the fact that he was operating at a higher than normal level. Along with having exponentially higher durability

Black bolt z
So you are telling me that thor never went into warrior madness anytime throughout the story? Is this what you are saying? No.He was not in true warriors madness.

OneDumbG0
I agree. A few sources believed he was in WM state... including the very reliable warlock. Now Odin later states it wasnt true WM mode.. So it was kinda a recton or clarification of sorts..That being the case doesnt change the fact that he was operating at higher levels than normal thor was. Whether u wanna call it true WM or not doesnt change the fact that he was operating at a higher than normal level. Along with having exponentially higher durability facepalm

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
facepalm

So you're saying he was operting at normal levels during B&T and could do what he did normally? Certainly you jest..

OneDumbG0
^ If by "normal levels," you mean bloodlusted out-for-the-kill, then yes. Completely. He has fighting feats that dwarf what he accomplished there.

Omega Vision
I don't think the Power Gem really improves durability...

Nihilist
I don't think the Power Gem really improves durability... Why not, Thanos knocked Thor back and almost over with a eye beam. yet with the PG Thor took a full double handed blast from Thanos with no effect.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ If by "normal levels," you mean bloodlusted out-for-the-kill, then yes. Completely. He has fighting feats that dwarf what he accomplished there.

Yet, when he has been bloodlusted before he's lost to a lot less hasn't he? He's lost one v one's in the same state.. For God's sake he could barely take Wolverine one v. one and has stalemated but not beat hulk countless times. Yet, you feel he could normally take Strange, Surfer, Brb and the IW lol lol. Come on.. I would give classic strange the one v one edge.. and I would give surfer a split. BRB and him have been shown to be equals... Logic tells us he WOULDN'T be able to do that in a normal state. We have them FLAT OUT STATING ON PANEL that Thor is more powerful than his normal levels.. even comparing it to when he's at 10 x his usual strength. Ooooo lets not forget that even tapped into the gem to send back stuff at Warlock and Strange... Yet, you feel he could do that at normal levels LOL LOL. Nah Thor was on steriods plain and simple.. Logic and common sense tells us more often than not he wouldn't be able to do that.

OneDumbG0
^ What the sh1t? Are you drunk? You have any idea the amount of phail contained in your post? Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yet, when he has been bloodlusted before he's lost to a lot less hasn't he? Yeah... that's kinda what happens when you stop handicapping yourself and unleash your full unfettered might, you lose less. What's your point? Using the full extent of your power isn't the same as receiving an ambiguous 10x strength amp that nobody bothers mentioning over 20+ issues. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
He's lost one v one's in the same state.. Against who? Mangog? Beta Ray Bill? How does him losing in a bloodlusted state support that he received a 10x amp during Blood and Thunder? He got outright toppled by BRB in Blood and Thunder AFTER BRB had been mightily pummeled. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
For God's sake he could barely take Wolverine one v. one and has stalemated but not beat hulk countless times. ... Thor barely took on Wolverine? He frikkin two-shotted him with a single Mjolnir toss and a single lightning bolt while holding back with several scratches to show for it. W.T.F. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yet, you feel he could normally take Strange, Surfer, Brb and the IW lol lol. Come on..Thor never fought Strange, Surfer, BRB and Infinity Watch until he got the Power Gem. From the beginning of the story-arc proper, he fought BRB a few times. Even got toppled by BRB at one point. He fought Surfer. He fought Surfer and Warlock. He fought half the Infinity Watch alongside Valkyrie. Then he got the Power Gem. Stop butchering the sequence of events. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I would give classic strange the one v one edge.. and I would give surfer a split. BRB and him have been shown to be equals...I wouldn't give Thor an edge over classic Strange. And Thor didn't edge him out until after he got the PG. BRB and Thor have been shown to be equals I know... which is why Thor manhandling him three times, and BRB knocking Thor on his ass (even after BRB got pummeled) isn't hard for me to swallow. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Logic tells us he WOULDN'T be able to do that in a normal state. We have them FLAT OUT STATING ON PANEL that Thor is more powerful than his normal levels..No. They never flat-out stated that. What fan-fic version are you reading? Do you have some special edition version of this story-arc that you're referencing? BRB mentions that Thor is recovering and won't stop, i.e., "He draws strength from the madness." That's about as generic a statement as, "He draws strength from his courage." Or, "He draws strength from his love." And Thor recovering and going Round 2 all over his foe is par for the course. In fact that's exactly what BRB did to Thor after getting wrecked twice-over. Now for some Thor examples: Thor got completely wrecked by Tarrakis, a Thanosi and Mangog. Moments later, he kills Mangog and goes after amped Thanosi. That fighting feat dwarfs what he did in Blood and Thunder while not possessing the Power Gem. Another example: Getting wrecked to all crap while inside Exitar by his internal defense drones. Still gathers up so much energy that he unleashes a Godblast so powerful it blows up a reinforced Mjolnir. And then, he KEEPS fighting. Another example: After getting his sh1t pushed in against the Celestials, he gets up and topples one of them and runs one through with the Odinsword. Read a god damn Thor comic. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
even comparing it to when he's at 10 x his usual strength. Ooooo lets not forget that even tapped into the gem to send back stuff at Warlock and Strange... Yet, you feel he could do that at normal levels LOL LOL. Nah Thor was on steriods plain and simple.. Logic and common sense tells us more often than not he wouldn't be able to do that. Nobody ever compared Thor to his 10x strength. Not once was a 10x strength amp ever alluded to. Logic and common sense tells us more often than not that a twice-over beaten up BRB wouldn't have been able to topple Thor in Blood and Thunder if Thor truly was 10x strength. But that's exactly what BRB did. It only makes sense when you reject this imaginary 10x strength-amp that isn't mentioned once in 20+ issues.

What a trainwreck of phail your post was.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ What the sh1t? Are you drunk? You have any idea the amount of phail contained in your post? Yeah... that's kinda what happens when you stop handicapping yourself and unleash your full unfettered might, you lose less. What's your point? Using the full extent of your power isn't the same as receiving an ambiguous 10x strength amp that nobody bothers mentioning over 20+ issues. Against who? Mangog? Beta Ray Bill? How does him losing in a bloodlusted state support that he received a 10x amp during Blood and Thunder? He got outright toppled by BRB in Blood and Thunder AFTER BRB had been mightily pummeled. ... Thor barely took on Wolverine? He frikkin two-shotted him with a single Mjolnir toss and a single lightning bolt while holding back with several scratches to show for it. W.T.F. Thor never fought Strange, Surfer, BRB and Infinity Watch until he got the Power Gem. From the beginning of the story-arc proper, he fought BRB a few times. Even got toppled by BRB at one point. He fought Surfer. He fought Surfer and Warlock. He fought half the Infinity Watch alongside Valkyrie. Then he got the Power Gem. Stop butchering the sequence of events. I wouldn't give Thor an edge over classic Strange. And Thor didn't edge him out until after he got the PG. BRB and Thor have been shown to be equals I know... which is why Thor manhandling him three times, and BRB knocking Thor on his ass (even after BRB got pummeled) isn't hard for me to swallow. No. They never flat-out stated that. What fan-fic version are you reading? Do you have some special edition version of this story-arc that you're referencing? BRB mentions that Thor is recovering and won't stop, i.e., "He draws strength from the madness." That's about as generic a statement as, "He draws strength from his courage." Or, "He draws strength from his love." And Thor recovering and going Round 2 all over his foe is par for the course. In fact that's exactly what BRB did to Thor after getting wrecked twice-over. Now for some Thor examples: Thor got completely wrecked by Tarrakis, a Thanosi and Mangog. Moments later, he kills Mangog and goes after amped Thanosi. That fighting feat dwarfs what he did in Blood and Thunder while not possessing the Power Gem. Another example: Getting wrecked to all crap while inside Exitar by his internal defense drones. Still gathers up so much energy that he unleashes a Godblast so powerful it blows up a reinforced Mjolnir. And then, he KEEPS fighting. Another example: After getting his sh1t pushed in against the Celestials, he gets up and topples one of them and runs one through with the Odinsword. Read a god damn Thor comic. Nobody ever compared Thor to his 10x strength. Not once was a 10x strength amp ever alluded to. Logic and common sense tells us more often than not that a twice-over beaten up BRB wouldn't have been able to topple Thor in Blood and Thunder if Thor truly was 10x strength. But that's exactly what BRB did. It only makes sense when you reject this imaginary 10x strength-amp that isn't mentioned once in 20+ issues.

What a trainwreck of phail your post was.

The point was, in a bloodlusted state Thor has lost to BRB and Mangog JUST to name a two. If he could lose a one v one in the same "claimed" state.. you then think he could turn around and beat that SAME Brb and then add on.. Surfer, Warlock and others? That defies logic and common sense. It clear whatever amp he had.. made him more powerful than his normal levels. Period. That is all I have claimed and that is spot on.

Now onto the next issue of fail... You said it was never alluded to.. isn't Thor your most beloved character? You don't remember the part where I believe it was warlock.. saying Thor was in WM? Maybe it was Pip but I'm pretty sure it was Warlock... So how can you claim it was NEVER SAID in 20+ issues.. when in fact it was outright said? Fail. Next you brought up the line that BRB said which does directly go towards again it being pretty much outright said or at the very least implied... We have someone saying he's in WM, we have WM established as being a state for Thor.. and we then have BRB saying he draws strength from THE MADDESS... Yet you go it was never stated or implied LOL. It actually was.. more than once even.

OneDumbG0
The point was, in a bloodlusted state Thor has lost to BRB and Mangog JUST to name a two. If he could lose a one v one in the same "claimed" state.. you then think he could turn around and beat that SAME Brb and then add on.. Surfer, Warlock and others? That defies logic and common sense. It clear whatever amp he had.. made him more powerful than his normal levels. Period. That is all I have claimed and that is spot on. Yes. Thor lost to BRB while Thor was in a bloodlusted state.

Thor would not lose to BRB if (i) Thor was in a bloodlusted state, (ii) Thor was amped x10, AND (iii) BRB was beaten near death twice-over.

Except that's EXACTLY what BRB did. You can't deny (i) or (iii). The only way BRB stuffing Thor makes sense, is if you remove that completely artificial 10x strength-amp. Now... everything makes sense. A beaten-up BRB can and did go Round 2 (or Round 3 really) on a fresh Thor immediately after BRB had been beaten up. Same way Thor can and did go Round 2 on Surfer.

Reread Blood and Thunder over again. You keep acting like Thor took on all these foes simultaneously. He didn't. Acting like Thor received some super-amp makes no sense. He would never have been toppled by a near-death BRB if he was. Get over the fact that your incredulity over Thor going Round 2 on his foes is completely dispelled when we saw BRB go Round 2 on Thor and we know for sure he had no frikkin amp, in fact, he was completely weakened from being beaten near-death twice-over.
Now onto the next issue of fail... You said it was never alluded to.. isn't Thor your most beloved character? You don't remember the part where I believe it was warlock.. saying Thor was in WM? Maybe it was Pip but I'm pretty sure it was Warlock... So how can you claim it was NEVER SAID in 20+ issues.. when in fact it was outright said? Fail. Next you brought up the line that BRB said which does directly go towards again it being pretty much outright said or at the very least implied... We have someone saying he's in WM, we have WM established as being a state for Thor.. and we then have BRB saying he draws strength from THE MADDESS... Yet you go it was never stated or implied LOL. It actually was.. more than once even. Why are you conveniently leaving out the fact that it was revealed to NOT BE Warrior's Madness? Why are you conveniently leaving out that for Thor to enjoy a super-amp, that BRB must have enjoyed a super-duper amp to have toppled Thor? How is this so hard to comprehend:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/BloodandThunder01.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes. Thor lost to BRB while Thor was in a bloodlusted state.

Thor would not lose to BRB if (i) Thor was in a bloodlusted state, (ii) Thor was amped x10, AND (iii) BRB was beaten near death twice-over.

Except that's EXACTLY what BRB did. You can't deny (i) or (iii). The only way BRB stuffing Thor makes sense, is if you remove that completely artificial 10x strength-amp. Now... everything makes sense. A beaten-up BRB can and did go Round 2 (or Round 3 really) on a fresh Thor immediately after BRB had been beaten up. Same way Thor can and did go Round 2 on Surfer.

Reread Blood and Thunder over again. You keep acting like Thor took on all these foes simultaneously. He didn't. Acting like Thor received some super-amp makes no sense. He would never have been toppled by a near-death BRB if he was. Get over the fact that your incredulity over Thor going Round 2 on his foes is completely dispelled when we saw BRB go Round 2 on Thor and we know for sure he had no frikkin amp, in fact, he was completely weakened from being beaten near-death twice-over.
Why are you conveniently leaving out the fact that it was revealed to NOT BE Warrior's Madness? Why are you conveniently leaving out that for Thor to enjoy a super-amp, that BRB must have enjoyed a super-duper amp to have toppled Thor? How is this so hard to comprehend:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/BloodandThunder01.jpg

Let me illustrate these lines for you... much like the other thread I have to constantly come in here and correct your mistakes and flat out lies...

"No. They never flat-out stated that. What fan-fic version are you reading? Do you have some special edition version of this story-arc that you're referencing?

Nobody ever compared Thor to his 10x strength. Not once was a 10x strength amp ever alluded It only makes sense when you reject this imaginary 10x strength-amp that isn't mentioned once in 20+ issues.

It only makes sense when you reject this imaginary 10x strength-amp that isn't mentioned once in 20+ issues."

Those 3 lines are EXACTLY why I had to come in here and correct you yet again. It was IN FACT mentioned ON PANEL that they believed he was in WM state. This was said by Warlock.. BRB also alludes to it and I believe Pip also mentions this. So.. as you can see.. this is why nobody can believe half of what you say.. It was in fact mentioned A FEW TIMES on panel. The writer was clearly making it clear that THor was amped and made a very reliable (one of the most reliable) sources say so. Just because they did a recton of sorts later.. doesn't change the fact that it was outright stated he was in that mode a few times. While you said.. it wasn't even mentioned or implied in 20+ issues lol. The facts are these.. we have narration making it clear he was amped... we have reliable sources who know Thor very well saying this.. Warlock and Brb.. They have dealt with him before and know his power levels and when he's working with a little more this time. Those lines along with the fact that we've seen Thor beaten in this supposed JUST bloodlusted mode before by A LOT less than what he beat. You put both those things together... call is WM or whatever you want to call. The fact is the writer made is clear he was stronger than usual. Period. No amount of lying and twisting changes this fact.

OneDumbG0
^ So what? The writer is not making it clear Thor was amped. The writer was making it clear that Thor was insane and bloodlusted.

How many times can you avoid the two most obvious facts that completely blow your conclusion out of the water? (1) It's revealed that it is NOT Warrior's Madness. (2) A near-dead BRB cannot collect himself and topple a bloodlusted, 10x amped fresh Thor. A near-dead BRB can collect himself and topple a bloodlusted non-amped fresh Thor.

Accordingly, all these manifestations of this imaginary super-amp you perceive of Thor fighting BRB, then getting beaten up by BRB, then immediately fighting Surfer and winning requires NO AMP. Why? How do we know? That's essentially what BRB did reversing Thor's positions!!! In the very same comic no less!!! All these protestations about, "Well gimme a break! An unamped Thor could never do that! That's just ridiculous!" W.T.F. BRB did that very thing! BRB who is literally Thor's equal. How much bigger than this gaping hole in your conclusions be?

If anybody commented that Thor was 10x stronger, you'd have a point. Nobody did. Not even close. You can stretch random statements as much as you want. It's an exercise in futility and a butchery of plain English.

"It's not Warrior's Madness" = "Thor got a 10x strength amp."

The. Fvck?

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ So what? The writer is not making it clear Thor was amped. The writer was making it clear that Thor was insane and bloodlusted.

How many times can you avoid the two most obvious facts that completely blow your conclusion out of the water? (1) It's revealed that it is NOT Warrior's Madness. (2) A near-dead BRB cannot collect himself and topple a bloodlusted, 10x amped fresh Thor. A near-dead BRB can collect himself and topple a bloodlusted non-amped fresh Thor.

Accordingly, all these manifestations of this imaginary super-amp you perceive of Thor fighting BRB, then getting beaten up by BRB, then immediately fighting Surfer and winning requires NO AMP. Why? How do we know? That's essentially what BRB did reversing Thor's positions!!! In the very same comic no less!!! All these protestations about, "Well gimme a break! An unamped Thor could never do that! That's just ridiculous!" W.T.F. BRB did that very thing! BRB who is literally Thor's equal. How much bigger than this gaping hole in your conclusions be?

If anybody commented that Thor was 10x stronger, you'd have a point. Nobody did. Not even close. You can stretch random statements as much as you want. It's an exercise in futility and a butchery of plain English.

"It's not Warrior's Madness" = "Thor got a 10x strength amp."

The. Fvck?

Here are your quotes AGAIN

"No. They never flat-out stated that. What fan-fic version are you reading? Do you have some special edition version of this story-arc that you're referencing?

Nobody ever compared Thor to his 10x strength. Not once was a 10x strength amp ever alluded It only makes sense when you reject this imaginary 10x strength-amp that isn't mentioned once in 20+ issues.

It only makes sense when you reject this imaginary 10x strength-amp that isn't mentioned once in 20+ issues."

So before we continue.. you said it WASN'T EVER mentioned that he was in WM or even implied in 20+ issues.. is that true?

OneDumbG0
^ They never stated Thor has a 10x strength-amp. This isn't hard. What frikkin fan-fic version are you reading?

Just because you want to conflate Warrior's Madness with a 10x strength amp... WHEN IT WAS SHOWN NOT TO BE WARRIOR'S MADNESS is unbelievable trolling. It wasn't Warrior's Madness, what don't you get about that fact?

And you cannot even bring yourself to address that BRB had the most impressive feat throughout all of Blood and Thunder if your myth-propogating was given full faith and credit. Your silence speaks volumes. Get over the fact that your theory-crafting is completely wrecked and is forced to descend into pure absurdity by two simple and undeniable facts.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ They never stated Thor has a 10x strength-amp. This isn't hard. What frikkin fan-fic version are you reading?

Just because you want to conflate Warrior's Madness with a 10x strength amp... WHEN IT WAS SHOWN NOT TO BE WARRIOR'S MADNESS is unbelievable trolling. It wasn't Warrior's Madness, what don't you get about that fact?

And you cannot even bring yourself to address that BRB had the most impressive feat throughout all of Blood and Thunder if your myth-propogating was given full faith and credit. Your silence speaks volumes. Get over the fact that your theory-crafting is completely wrecked and is forced to descend into pure absurdity by two simple and undeniable facts.

Still lying eh troll? When Thor is in WM mode it's said to give him a 10x amp in strength is it not?

Now... YOU SAIS it was never said or ever alluded to that he was in WM.. you straight out said this.. When in fact is that true? Wasn't it mostly certainly mentioned SPECIFICALLY that he was in WM mode? It was wasn't it... That is where your straight out lying took place. Whether or not, it was rectonned doesn't change that it was infact said or implied multiple times he was. Any recton later doesn't change that it in fact WAS SAID in 20+ arcs... Warlock is a very reliable source on thor's power.. along with BRB.. and they both noticed his increase in power levels.. Yet somehow you wanna say.. ooo he was just bloodlusted.. nah they have seen Thor bloodlusted and punked before... they know the difference. Whether you wanna call it true WM mode or not.. doesn't change the fact that he was clearly operating at higher than normal levels.

OneDumbG0
^ Yeah in a separate comic that was published years after Blood and Thunder.

Don't twist my words. You're not clever enough to do it and you don't have the credibility anymore. Nobody stating Thor had a 10x strength amp =/= nobody stating Thor might have been in Warrior's Madness. It's not enough you have to butcher English, you have to stuff your own butchered English into other people's mouths to create a semblance of an argument.

You can't even get away from the fact that it wasn't even Warrior's Madness, can you? Or that a 10x strength amp wasn't required (much less mentioned at all) to do what Thor did in Blood and Thunder? Or that BRB toppling Thor makes no damn sense if Thor was strength amped 10x. Actually, rephrase... it's not that you can't get away from those facts... it's that you can't even begin to address them.

Black bolt z
Guys why is this about thor?Hes not in this thread.Drag this into a thor vs. thanos thread or something.Just stay on topic.

OneDumbG0
^ Butt-hurt over a Power Gem Thor trouncing Thanos around. What else?

KuRuPT Thanosi

OneDumbG0
"You said it was never HINTED at or ever said he was in WM mode in your response to me."

^ Seriously. You can spend pages upon pages trying to twist my words all you want. It wasn't stated that Thor had a 10x strength amp. Couldn't give two craps about your trollish and desperate attempts to mince my words. All you're doing is trying to move the goalposts. Look it up.

You can't even comprehend that it wasn't Warrior's Madness and that Thor didn't need a 10x strength amp to do what he did (because a near-dead BRB probably needs a 20x strength amp based on what he did). Just because I don't troll you over your complete miscomprehension over the sequence of events, or your squirming maneuvers to establish pretense that you have some evidence, or your complete hypocrisies concerning solid evidence in other threads but not here, doesn't mean they don't compeltely undercut this entire waste of a post-exchange.

Take your butt-hurt somewhere else. Mincing someone else's words to vindicate your butt-hurt and expecting every random poster to carefully qualify their statements so that trolls like you can't mince them in completely worthless side-arguments =/= ownage. You demonstrate a tremendous capacity for finding some way to argue for the sake of arguing. What's that behavior supposed to serve here?

How exactly did you add to the discussion?

We know how. Because this involves Thanos. Apparently, whenever any thread discussion provides some opportunity to inflate Thanos' capabilities or undercut his vulnerabilities, you have to go full-bore troll effort. It's boring. kthxbai

KuRuPT Thanosi
This was my very first quote on it being said he was more powerful and when we started getting into it

We have them FLAT OUT STATING ON PANEL that Thor is more powerful than his normal levels

the you responded with your fail that I quoted you on... Then my very next post I make it CLEAR i'm saying it WAS in fact stated he was in WM mode.. very clear as you can see

The point was, in a bloodlusted state Thor has lost to BRB and Mangog JUST to name a two. If he could lose a one v one in the same "claimed" state.. you then think he could turn around and beat that SAME Brb and then add on.. Surfer, Warlock and others? That defies logic and common sense. It clear whatever amp he had.. made him more powerful than his normal levels. Period. That is all I have claimed and that is spot on.

Now onto the next issue of fail... You said it was never alluded to.. isn't Thor your most beloved character? You don't remember the part where I believe it was warlock.. saying Thor was in WM? Maybe it was Pip but I'm pretty sure it was Warlock... So how can you claim it was NEVER SAID in 20+ issues.. when in fact it was outright said? Fail. Next you brought up the line that BRB said which does directly go towards again it being pretty much outright said or at the very least implied... We have someone saying he's in WM, we have WM established as being a state for Thor.. and we then have BRB saying he draws strength from THE MADDESS... Yet you go it was never stated or implied LOL. It actually was.. more than once even.

trying to cover up your lies and claiming it was NEVER said or HINTED out is a plain lie no matter how you twist it.

Black bolt z
^ Butt-hurt over a Power Gem Thor trouncing Thanos around. What else? Me?

OneDumbG0
^ No. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This was my very first quote on it being said he was more powerful and when we started getting into it

We have them FLAT OUT STATING ON PANEL that Thor is more powerful than his normal levels

the you responded with your fail that I quoted you on... Then my very next post I make it CLEAR i'm saying it WAS in fact stated he was in WM mode.. very clear as you can see

trying to cover up your lies and claiming it was NEVER said or HINTED out is a plain lie no matter how you twist it. Christ. You can't even read English properly at this point: Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
We have them FLAT OUT STATING ON PANEL that Thor is more powerful than his normal levels.. Originally posted by OneDumbG0
No. They never flat-out stated that. What fan-fic version are you reading? Do you have some special edition version of this story-arc that you're referencing?

Nobody ever compared Thor to his 10x strength. Not once was a 10x strength amp ever alluded to. Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You said it was never HINTED at or ever said he was in WM mode in your response to me. Reading comprehension phail. Is this mincing over your own words enough to counter your entire schpeal? Since you place so much obsession over what's typed? Or does it not get to the source of your butt-hurt and stop your butt from bleeding?

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ No. Christ. You can't even read English properly at this point: Reading comprehension phail. Is this mincing over your own words enough to counter your entire schpeal? Since you place so much obsession over what's typed? Or does it not get to the source of your butt-hurt and stop your butt from bleeding?

How does it feel to self own yourself ODG? The quotes are clear as day.. I stated it was outright stated on panel he was more powerful than usual.. YOU SAID IT WAS NEVER SAID and what fanfiction was I reading... hahaha the ownage just goes from thread to thread eh odg. So.... did Warlock ever comment that Thor was in WM mode? Did Brb ever comment on this as well? It seems you're the one with a totally different arc than the rest of us...

-Pr-
Guys, the personal stuff stops now. I really don't want to have to close the thread.

Badabing
Kurupt and ODG, you both were told yesterday. Originally posted by Badabing
Kurupt and ODG, stop the flaming and trolling. Next time it's a warning.

Enjoy your warnings.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Badabing
Kurupt and ODG, you both were told yesterday.

Enjoy your warnings.

My apologies to both of you. I just don't think I was trolling at all.. getting too personal.. sure.. trolling.. I don't get that part but it's all good. My bad

Badabing
Originally posted by Badabing
Kurupt and ODG, you both were told yesterday.

Enjoy your warnings. I forgot to warn you guys because I was at work. grumpy

Lucky youz 2. sneer

OneDumbG0
^ WTF. You owe me two warnings next time. With interest. We all have work, Badabing. Don't be so lazy next time. crackers Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How does it feel to self own yourself ODG? The quotes are clear as day.. I stated it was outright stated on panel he was more powerful than usual.. YOU SAID IT WAS NEVER SAID and what fanfiction was I reading... hahaha the ownage just goes from thread to thread eh odg. So.... did Warlock ever comment that Thor was in WM mode? Did Brb ever comment on this as well? It seems you're the one with a totally different arc than the rest of us... What you just did was a moving-the-goalposts fallacy. That's amply demonstrated to anybody who reads the quotes I posted.

1) You stated that it was "FLAT OUT STATING ON PANEL" that Thor was more powerful than his normal levels.

2) I denied that unilaterally. Because it wasn't.

3) Then you started berating me for "lying" about how it was, in fact, stated that Thor may have been suffering from Warriors' Madness.

That's not the same thing. That's not what I was unilaterally denying. I never denied that his friends were worried about Warriors' Madness. And I shouldn't have to hold your hand to point that out. Your quaneuvers to twist your original statements, or act like you've been arguing a wholly different point, is simply another manifestation of your unwillingness to admit that your original ham-fisted statement was indeed, false, OR just a sad instance of you not seeing that you can simply clarify your original statement.

No. You have to go straight to quaneuvers and accuse me of lying. I don't take it personally. I just find it boring.

TheGame17
So um...... How does Thor have anything to do with this thread?...

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ WTF. You owe me two warnings next time. With interest. We all have work, Badabing. Don't be so lazy next time. crackers What you just did was a moving-the-goalposts fallacy. That's amply demonstrated to anybody who reads the quotes I posted.

1) You stated that it was "FLAT OUT STATING ON PANEL" that Thor was more powerful than his normal levels.

2) I denied that unilaterally. Because it wasn't.

3) Then you started berating me for "lying" about how it was, in fact, stated that Thor may have been suffering from Warriors' Madness.

That's not the same thing. That's not what I was unilaterally denying. I never denied that his friends were worried about Warriors' Madness. And I shouldn't have to hold your hand to point that out. Your quaneuvers to twist your original statements, or act like you've been arguing a wholly different point, is simply another manifestation of your unwillingness to admit that your original ham-fisted statement was indeed, false, OR just a sad instance of you not seeing that you can simply clarify your original statement.

No. You have to go straight to quaneuvers and accuse me of lying. I don't take it personally. I just find it boring.

Still continuing to lie eh odg? Just can't admit when you're wrong huh? Such a sad sad thing... Anybody looking at this thread would come to the conclusion that you weren't being totally honest. Period.. Why you say.. well it's all there in black and white. Nice try in leaving out key parts of the story.. but even in leaving those out.. you still look wrong and bad... Here is the real sequence...

1. I was having discussions with others about Thor and him being amped during that arc. I talked about it may not have been WM but he was clearly amped in some way as it was noted by people who clearly thought it was WM

2. You come in stating that it was WM and he wasn't amped at all he was just bloodlusted and letting loose.

3. I make the point that Thor has never beaten a collection of guys like he did during that run... he's gotten punked by much less.

4. You come back with babble about how he's done this and that and thus it's reasonable that he could..

5. NOW here we go.. I come back with the quote you just posted... saying other comment that thor was more powerful than normal levels. I mention people commenting on this fact

6. Here is your lie.. You come back with as you admit that this was never mentioned or even implied that he was more powerful... See.. how bad does that look... Why you say...

It has been established in Thor comics what WM does to Thor. It amplifies him to higher than normal levels. In fact, it's directly stated on panel that it amplifies his strength x10. So, what does that tell us.. if WM amps his strength x10 he's more powerful than normal. Period end of story. We also have BRB commenting on this same madness that is drawing upon. That is two references to him being at NOT normal levels and higher levels. I believe Pip also makes a comment in this regard. Regardless, those are TWO references to him being in a stated that amplifies him. You said it was NEVER STATED OR IMPLIED that he was at higher levels... That kinda of lying and deceit is plain as day for all to see. Just because you get butt hurt about it now and how you look isn't my issue. Next time try not to lie to support your argument.

OneDumbG0
^ End of story is that it was not flat out stated on-panel that "Thor is more powerful than normal levels."

Not once throughout Blood and Thunder is this stated barring the Power Gem. You can reverse-project as much as you want. In that story and the preceding 10+ issues chronicling Thor's deepening insanity, not once was it flat-out stated that Thor was stronger than he was before.

IIRC, Pip didn't say anything of the sort and only referenced increasing power with respect to the Power Gem. This is another instance of you confusing and twisting the events of the story. At least it's not as bad as you thinking Thor took on Strange, the Infinity Watch and BRB simultaneously before he got the Power Gem. No wonder you thought there was a power amp involved. Your complete memory gaffes are telling. As is your inability to draw back your mistaken conclusions and favoring instead to accuse me of lying.

You can move the goal-posts as much as you want, you can reverse-project stories from years later as much as you want, you can ignore that it didn't even turn out to be Warriors' Madness, you can ignore that a strength-amp wasn't even necessary for Thor's feats or that a 20x strength-amp was required for BRB under your theory, you can confuse the events of the story again and again and again.

This is trolling. Bottom-line. Reported. And again, boring.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You're reporting me for trolling when you're the one flat out lying LOL. You're truly a sad little guy. As I said, I'm sorry you didn't speak correctly and got called out on it. That isn't my bad it's yours.

The proof of your lies is in the answer to this question...

Does WM mode increase Thor's strength x10? Are you saying this has never been mentioned before? In fact, it was mentioned and that is a known fact. So your answer, unless of course you are lying more, is that yes WM has been established to increase strength x10.

Thus when Warlock says.. he's in WM mode.. he was very specifically and clearly stated to be a high level than normal. No matter how much you squirm you can't get around this point. It was stated period and point black you lied.

OneDumbG0
^ Was it ever once "FLAT-OUT STATED" that "Thor is more powerful than normal levels"?

No? Not once? I see.

I said it wasn't. Ergo, I am still correct.

Accordingly, I am not lying. And you're still just wrong. Of course, I could accuse you of lying about it, but I know from your mistakes and assumptions you are not lying. You just wrongly believed in what you were stating. I don't need to be trollish about it.

You bumbled over the storylines events/statements. You continue to ignore the simple fact that it wasn't Warriors Madness. You continue to reverse-project true Warriors' Madness 10x amp that wasn't even introduced until years later onto something that wasn't even Warriors' Madness from years before. You won't explain how inane your theory is since it requires that a near-dead BRB would need a 20x strength amp to beat this myhtical 10x amp Thor in a fight.

Your continuing inability to not accept that you were wrong with your oafish and hasty mistaken statement is not evidence that I am lying. It's evidence that you can't take a hint: your trolling is boring.

-Pr-
Guys, you're both on thin ice. You've been asked to cut out the personal stuff and yet you're still at it. If I see any more, I'm closing the thread and issuing warnings.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, you're both on thin ice. You've been asked to cut out the personal stuff and yet you're still at it. If I see any more, I'm closing the thread and issuing warnings. mmm

Warnings and and requests to stop don't work with those two. You thinking it's time for some temp bans?

zeel

And Pr this is relevant since we are comparing Thanos to DD through Superman. Meaning if DD is stronger than Superman and Superman stronger than Thanos then DD is stronger than Thanos.

Cant believe how many times this comes up. lifting feats do NOT always determine if someone is stronger then the other. Thanos has a reputation for taking on multiple heralds at the same time unlike other characters. HE may NOT be lifting alot in theses fights but hes physicaly doing alot of dmg that requires not lifting power but alot of momentum and physical strength. Heros tend to have more lifting feats then villans due to the fact they are heros.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.