Iron Man vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Melee only. Iron Man has his current armor and may hover over the ground to increase his mobility.

Fight on King Arthur's court.

SumOfAllFear
is there bfr? if not wolverine will eventually take it

Warlord
can ironman use any other ability?

if so he pwns with magnetism

BruceSkywalker
current armor hasn't shown me anything so logan ftw

Warlord
cuurent armor was able to forcefield trap apokalypse.
logan looses

rotiart

Warlord
I thought he meant he cannot fly out of reach.
Maybe Bentley can clarify this

rotiart

Warlord
no other powers I think Logan wins

SasuOna
Its pretty clear that Iron man has a pretty big speed and strength advantage not to mention the fact that he has regen even if Logan had the necessary strength to cut apart the armor hes still not doing much.

Iron man in a stomp

Warlord
decap?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Warlord
no other powers I think Logan wins

Kasper Gutman
Iron Man does have that weird armor regen but I think he's too gimped here to win against Wolverine. Logan should be able to open him up with every swipe. Regular Iron Man would win 10/10, has multiple options to win from a distance. Heck he may have a special WWH satelite in orbit just for Logan smile

SasuOna
Because Suddenly Wolverine is fast enough to tag iron man let alone cleave open his armor.
I get that adamantium can cut anything but at the same time baring him stabbing through the armor he actually has to be strong enough to cut through it which hes not.

If anything he would just make light slashes against the armor rather than a full on decapitation(assuming he was that fast) or death blow

Kasper Gutman
Wolverine is fast enough to tag Iron Man. Iron Man may be able to move fast but it's still Tony in that suit with his regular human reflexes. I'm also not saying that Logan completely rips open IM's suit with one swipe but he's doing more than scratching it. He scratches Thor or Superman. He cuts Ironman or Hulk.

SasuOna
^^ Ummm that makes no sense anyway especially since this is current iron man. Armor is in the hollows of his bones, hes literally the suit now. Not to mention this is off set since Tony is already in the suit when the fight starts.
Tony is without a question faster than Wolverine could ever hope to be.

Hes not going to be able to catch Tony let alone be strong enough to cut significantly into the armor. Citing PIS like him cutting Thor is even worse because Thor is without a question faster than both of them.

Iron man punches Wolverine once and hes KO'd

thanos-prime
Ironman

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Wolverine is fast enough to tag Iron Man. Iron Man may be able to move fast but it's still Tony in that suit with his regular human reflexes. I'm also not saying that Logan completely rips open IM's suit with one swipe but he's doing more than scratching it. He scratches Thor or Superman. He cuts Ironman or Hulk. lol at tony having regular human reflexes.

Bentley
Iron Man is inhumanly fast and quite strong, imo he could go at it with Wolverine even back with his extremis armor and now he is even more powerful.

Kasper Gutman
Well I guess I'm behind on Iron Man, didn't know he was wedded to the armor now. If he wasn't my comments would be valid so suck it.

Thor was mentioned for durability not speed, read it again.

Tha C-Master
Even if it is melee with no power it isn't 10/10 for Wolverine. People make it seem like he can auto win in any h2h fight as long as it isn't Hulk or Juggs. erm Tony is still fast, and strong enough to KO him.

thanos-prime
How much damage can he do to a liquid metal suit?

Trackz
does everyone remember what ironman did to cap in civil war/ it's not like in H2H he's useless, he's studied wolverine's moves and has some big advantages.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Trackz
does everyone remember what ironman did to cap in civil war/ it's not like in H2H he's useless, he's studied wolverine's moves and has some big advantages. Well the general argument for Wolverine goes like this:

"He has taken hits from the Hulk, so Iron Man's won't be anything he can't take."

"Wolverine has dodged bullets."

"Wolverine is a master fighter, if he gets in one hit he will win. He has adamantium claws and all."

Basically he'll tank everything and get that one hit in and win.

OneDumbG0
Current Iron Man curb-stomps Wolverine in H2H.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Current Iron Man curb-stomps Wolverine in H2H. Right this is the current Iron Man, something to take into consideration.

the ninjak
Ironman will do the same thing WonderMan did to Logan...but faster.
He toyed with Cap. He'll punch Logan's face off then tear him in half instantly from behind.

Tha C-Master
Logan has a probability of winning, but against this Iron Man he is at a disadvantage. Of course he has the claws and durability over Cap. Tony is no fool though, he is an excellent strategist.

carver9
I guess people forgot about their previous tussles where wolverine was easily ripping through his armor. If his current armor isn't that far over his previous armor durability wise... tony is getting sliced up.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Even if it is melee with no power it isn't 10/10 for Wolverine. People make it seem like he can auto win in any h2h fight as long as it isn't Hulk or Juggs. erm Tony is still fast, and strong enough to KO him.
You do realize not a single person said this or even hinted at it? you simply jumped to this conclusion based off nothing......

In fact whats been said, is we have one idiot trying to say wolverien can't even cut Iron mans suit, oh and we also have the same idiot saying he can;t even touch iron man and will be KOed in a single punch.

Parmaniac
laughing

Dum Dum Dugan
Well the general argument for Wolverine goes like this:

"He has taken hits from the Hulk, so Iron Man's won't be anything he can't take."

"Wolverine has dodged bullets."

"Wolverine is a master fighter, if he gets in one hit he will win. He has adamantium claws and all."

Basically he'll tank everything and get that one hit in and win.
honestly did you even read people responses in this thread? clearly not.

we get it you don't like his fans, but every time do you have to jump to conclusions like this? Especially when no one is even trying to argue such things? It get little tirer some to be honest.

this responses was more of a generalized senses, not simply aimed at c-master.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by the ninjak
Ironman will do the same thing WonderMan did to Logan...but faster.
He toyed with Cap. He'll punch Logan's face off then tear him in half instantly from behind.
what sucker punch wolverine, fail to knock him out and then get knocked out by Wolverine teammate?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
You do realize not a single person said this or even hinted at it? you simply jumped to this conclusion based off nothing......

In fact whats been said, is we have one idiot trying to say wolverien can't even cut Iron mans suit, oh and we also have the same idiot saying he can;t even touch iron man and will be KOed in a single punch. I didn't jump to anything. Anytime a Wolverine thread comes up it's like a shitstorm of angry posts from you. People do make it seem like he automatically wins against any character in h2h unless they have a healing factor or insane durability, or godlike speed (Flash level). We have a person on the previous page saying he can cut Superman. Oh and they didn't say he couldn't cut Iron Man, just that he didn't have the force to go all the way through, like with Colossus. 2 different arguments altogether.

I've read the posts twice. I don't like fanboys of any character. And any time a Wolverine thread pops up, here you come accusing everybody of hating the character and wanting him to die. When in fact several said he can win.

I actually simply said it wasn't a 10/10 in his favor. It looks like I'm not the one who needs to do the reading.

Dum Dum Dugan
I didn't jump to anything.

yes you did, you tried to pretend people were argueing that wolveirne wins 10/10, when that was far from the cases.

a Wolverine thread comes up it's like a shitstorm of angry posts from you.
red herring

do make it seem like he automatically wins against any character in h2h unless they have a healing factor or insane durability.
No a single person said it in this thread. So to try and pretend that it has any relevance to this thread is absurd.

have a person on the previous page saying he can cut Superman.
He said scratch.

and they didn't say he couldn't cut Iron Man, just that he didn't have the force to go all the way through, like with Colossus. 2 different arguments altogether.
Pretty much the same argument in terms of this thread. Wolverine has already cut through Iron mans suit. Like colossus? Colossus organic metal has been stated as no match for wolverine adamatium claws. He and Wolverine have both acknowledged that Wolverine can do serous damage to him.

read the posts twice. I don't like fanboys of any character. And any time a Wolverine thread pops up, here you come accusing everybody of hating the character and wanting him to die. When in fact several said he can win.

More red herrings. You pretend like people made an arguement that wolverine won 10/10 was unstoppable in melee. when no such arguements were made to that point. You clearly did not read it well enough it seems. I acussed no one of hating, your just pissed I call you out .

actually simply said it wasn't a 10/10 in his favor. It looks like I'm not the one who needs to do the reading.
No you still are becuase it clear what you were implying with your post below.

your clearly implying people were making such arguements, which they were not and you jumped to such a conclusion based off nothing. You clearly did not read thoroughly through the thread before responding. Which it happens, but to try to pretend other wise is insulting my intelligence's.

Warlord
Current Iron Man curb-stomps Wolverine in H2H.

what makes him impressive h2h currently?

jalek moye
Iron Man wins, he may get cut some since i Don't know all about his current armor but he does win the fight. Now it is possible for him to lose sure, But i don't he will most of the time.

SasuOna
Wolverine isn't fast enough to touch Iron man
Wolverine isn't tanking getting punched by Iron man
Wolverine isn't strong enough to cut through the current armor

Iron stomps like no ones business

Bentley
Wolverine should be able to cut through the armor imo. Nothing points towards the opposite.

Tha C-Master
Great. More nonsense. I might have to actually quote. erm

Tha C-Master

Tha C-Master

tkitna
I fail to believe that Tony knowing Wolverine for how many years, hasent developed armour that would be durable enough to withstand an assault from him.

I cant see Wolverine winning even one here.

King Castle
you are making assumptions without any evidence.

just b/c he knows logan doesnt mean his suit is adamatium resistant/proof.

Logan would maul Ironman in melee battle.. Logan aint Cap he can shrug off a lot of blows and give back as good as he gets,.

it be a similar scene of what Black Panther and wolverine did to Ironman in the comics when they teamed up and Ironman came nosing around.

they trashed his armor and made him look silly.

Dum Dum Dugan
You win C-master, should not have assumed you ment something with out it being thoroughly stated. Man you go right for the jugular lol and I only read one piece of it, I fear reading the rest.

so much for not multi quote posting anymore stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
You win C-master, should not have assumed you ment something with out it being thoroughly stated. Man you go right for the jugular lol and I only read one piece of it, I fear reading the rest.

so much for not multi quote posting anymore stick out tongue Sorry pal. The old C-Master got ahold of me. You know you and jinzin are my boys.

Parmaniac
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/41_DEADPOOL_12.jpg

Bentley
Get a room mad

Dum Dum Dugan
Sorry pal. The old C-Master got ahold of me. You know you and jinzin are my boys.
No worries. I kinda came off like a prick anyways. I made that post really fast, because I was heading to class, and I kinda new when I came back I was gunna get a tongue lashing.

I know big grin

Interesting thing I learned in class to day is that babies in the womb with around a month until birth are believed to begin dreaming. Seems kinda odd to me but there it is.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Bentley
Get a room mad And the homoerotic humor takes over...

Tha C-Master
No worries. I kinda came off like a prick anyways. I made that post really fast, because I was heading to class, and I kinda new when I came back I was gunna get a tongue lashing.

I know big grin

Interesting thing I learned in class to day is that babies in the womb with around a month until birth are believed to begin dreaming. Seems kinda odd to me but there it is. Cool...

Nah Actually I had to do the quoting thing a few days ago somewhere else on a site about business. These fools tried to come on and insult my company because I was far ahead of them after they asked me for help. That thread got deleted too after I posted.

Bentley
And the homoerotic humor takes over...

Well, I'm called Bentley.

Tha C-Master
Well, I'm called Bentley. Are you...

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by King Castle

it be a similar scene of what Black Panther and wolverine did to Ironman in the comics when they teamed up and Ironman came nosing around.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8819/wolverinexk4.png

Originally posted by SasuOna
Wolverine isn't fast enough to touch Iron man

Based off what?

isn't tanking getting punched by Iron man
Based on what? This is the same individual who tanks shots from Namor, Thing, Hulk, Tiger Shark, Ba'al ect.

To pretend he can't take a single shot from Iron Man is absurd.

isn't strong enough to cut through the current armor

Thats not true, Wolverine in fact has pierced right through even his most durable armor
1. http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/6999/invincibleironmanv4012pxz2.jpg
2. http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6706/invincibleironmanv4012pep4.jpg

stomps like no ones business
perhaps,, but your reasoning is flawed to say the least.

Dum Dum Dugan
Cool...

Nah Actually I had to do the quoting thing a few days ago somewhere else on a site about business. These fools tried to come on and insult my company because I was far ahead of them after they asked me for help. That thread got deleted too after I posted.
lol. On this sight? There a Business forum?

Tha C-Master
lol. On this sight? There a Business forum? Another site. Just some pricks. Tried to talk bs. I took care of that though. Comics is one thing but I built my company from scratch and I feed myself with it, invest, and donate to charity,and much more. He tried to degrade me when he was far behind me and twice my age. Some haters really, just had the nerve to ask for me to teach them.

SasuOna
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8819/wolverinexk4.png

Based off what?

Based on what? This is the same individual who tanks shots from Namor, Thing, Hulk, Tiger Shark, Ba'al ect.

To pretend he can't take a single shot from Iron Man is absurd.

Thats not true, Wolverine in fact has pierced right through even his most durable armor
1. http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/6999/invincibleironmanv4012pxz2.jpg
2. http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6706/invincibleironmanv4012pep4.jpg

perhaps,, but your reasoning is flawed to say the least.

Iron man can keep up with intercontinental missiles and has dodged actual lasers with his armor under earth's atmosphere. Its safe to say he speed blitz Logan like no ones business.
Citing examples of Logan getting his ass handed to him by people stronger than him is not evidence of him tanking anything. LOL the Hulk hit Wolverine and he's still conscious surely that means hes tanking it and not getting hurt. SMH

Wolverine has pierced through the armor, in case you haven't noticed cutting and piercing are entirely different things.
To pierce something Logan wouldn't have to rely on his strength hed let the adatmantium do the work. To cut something however requires sufficient strength.

So basically yes Wolverine is getting LOLStomped like no ones business, the fact that you even think he has any type of chance against Tony is laughable

Dum Dum Dugan
Another site. Just some pricks. Tried to talk bs. I took care of that though. Comics is one thing but I built my company from scratch and I feed myself with it, invest, and donate to charity,and much more. He tried to degrade me when he was far behind me and twice my age. Some haters really, just had the nerve to ask for me to teach them.

They do sound like pricks. What your company again? I am pretty sure uve told me what you do before, but I forget.

Parmaniac
Iron man can keep up with intercontinental missiles and has dodged actual lasers with his armor under earth's atmosphere. So you're saying IM is FTL?

Bentley
Are you...

Married? Yes, of course.

Parmaniac
Married? Yes, of course. What's his name?

Tha C-Master
They do sound like pricks. What your company again? I am pretty sure uve told me what you do before, but I forget. Cut and Trim. My company does outside contracts and manages properties with hardscapes and landscapes, generally higher end homes, Country Club, etc. We do commercial as well. I'm working on making all income passive so I can make money wherever I go without being there, and invest full time. I do have a school I'm looking at starting up.

King Castle
hardscape/lanscapes are one of the easiest businesses to start up if you have the right location/area..(rich ppl area)

how you learn to do hardscape?

Bentley
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What's his name?

I'm going to let that pass uhuh

There is no gay marriage in France btw.

Dum Dum Dugan
Iron man can keep up with intercontinental missiles
Thats movement speed it has nothing to do with combat speed. Wolverine has react to such missles to the point of being able to jump onto it in mid flight.......

has dodged actual lasers with his armor under earth's atmosphere.

So has Wolverine, spiderman capt ect

safe to say he speed blitz Logan like no ones business.

No it not, thats just you saying things as if there fact when there not.

examples of Logan getting his ass handed to him by people stronger than him is not evidence of him tanking anything. LOL the Hulk hit Wolverine and he's still conscious surely that means hes tanking it and not getting hurt. SMH

What nonsenses are you spewing now? He takes the shots and keeps on fighting, thats tanking the shot.

also getting his ass kicked? He beaten Namor the majority of the times they foughten, he beat tiger shark, he has beaten the hulk (though would loses in forum match), and beaten wendigo the majority of times they fought same with thing ect.

has pierced through the armor, in case you haven't noticed cutting and piercing are entirely different things.
To pierce something Logan wouldn't have to rely on his strength hed let the adatmantium do the work. To cut something however requires sufficient strength.

In case you have not notice, I posted a scan of wolverine stabbing his claw completely through Iron Mans armor, and then another scan of him completely slashing off iron mans helmet. I not sure what delusional world you live in, but I provided more then enough evidences to contradict your BS arguement.

basically yes Wolverine is getting LOLStomped like no ones business, the fact that you even think he has any type of chance against Tony is laughable
Whats laughable are your arguments.

I not saying wolverine does win, but your arguements have no helped your case at all, the only thing that you have proven is your complete and utter ignorance of Wolverine.

Dum Dum Dugan
Cut and Trim. My company does outside contracts and manages properties with hardscapes and landscapes, generally higher end homes, Country Club, etc. We do commercial as well. I'm working on making all income passive so I can make money wherever I go without being there, and invest full time. I do have a school I'm looking at starting up.
Thats really cool, a budy of my started a land scaping company and he doing pretty well for him self. What is hardscape? I not sure I have ever heard of that before.

what type of school?

King Castle
its pavements, cement work, brick laying..drive ways.. etc etc..

i am curious how he got certified and how old he is..mhmm

just about everyone i knew at a certain age has at one time tried it.

my uncle and one of my old bosses tried it. me and some of my old crew did it from time to time as a side jobs for extra money

Tha C-Master
hardscape/lanscapes are one of the easiest businesses to start up if you have the right location/area..(rich ppl area)

how you learn to do hardscape? The problem with this business is because it's easy to start up (illegally, down in the south we have loads of illegal workers), everyone thinks they can do it. So what people generally do is they start up a company and charge half the price and are booted out, or wear themselves out. Since most who start up these companies have very little business skill, they don't know how to sell against the retarded low prices (some people here sell work for 5 or 10 dollars). They can't cover their overhead, insuance, legal fees, workers comp, etc.

It's easy to start up, relatively low cost (some people can spend 100k on a rig) but it's one of the hardest to survive in. I'd actually not recommend this business unless someone was really passionate and knew what they were doing. This business has a 99% failure rate for full time. Most here do it part time under the table, or their wife brings home the money. Wealthy areas are inadvisable to one starting out. They either don't have the experience or the connections, good luck getting into the Country Club or my neighborhood starting out, most never do. It's best to find your niche.

I contract a lot of work out, like sales, and certain larger jobs to people who specialize. Cuts down costs and liabilities. I don't care as much for larger capital gains, but they are useful. I'm more concerned about cashflow. I do contracts and I auto-pay credit/debit monthly. It's worked out best for me this way. Most new things I learn from those more experienced. I like to get my hands dirty less and less these days, delegation is the key.Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Thats really cool, a budy of my started a land scaping company and he doing pretty well for him self. What is hardscape? I not sure I have ever heard of that before.

what type of school? It can be what King Castle mentioned. Though not necessarily, it can be done outside or be things like ground renovation for homes. You need to be licensed and have proper insurance here.

More or less trades, finances. The educational system here is horrible in America.

Dum Dum Dugan

It can be what King Castle mentioned. Though not necessarily, it can be done outside or be things like ground renovation for homes. You need to be licensed and have proper insurance here.

More or less trades, finances. The educational system here is horrible in America.

I never realized that what that type of work was call. I never done it really my self. I always just land scaped, window cleaning, resteruant work, teaching and done some demolition.

Your trying to start an entire school? that takes mucho money. Were are you from again? Education around me pretty good, but I am from Mass.

Tha C-Master
I never realized that what that type of work was call. I never done it really my self. I always just land scaped or done demolition.

Your trying to start an entire school? that takes mucho money. Were are you from again? Education around me pretty good, but I am from Mass. No matter how much money one has, they always find other resources to fund their investments, why put all of your own in there? big grin But honestly this isn't about money, it's about giving back.

America has one of the worst educational systems in the world. Also the most expensive. People graduating and can't read. Illegally passing students to cut costs, no financial education etc. I want to help out those in a worse area. This school will be in my hometown, not where I live now. This area is pretty run down.

King Castle
its easy if you know what you are doing and what needs to be done. i am curious how you learned the legal stuff certifications and requirements to run your own business since i dont peg you as being a knowledgeable construction guy.

anyways... in order to keep a business goin is to constantly keep lookin for clients. its what i did when i work for my uncle as one of his contractor.. help made him million dollar deals in big jobs lasting yrs not just a few months..

sigh,,, the good old days of wearing suits and hanging out with my friends and compromising my morality and business ethics.

jalek moye
Logan would maul Ironman in melee battle.. Logan aint Cap he can shrug off a lot of blows and give back as good as he gets,.

Now that I disagree with, yea logan will most likely cut him and may possibly win but I doubt Tony is gonna get just mauled. I really see him messing Wolverine up even thought it will take a good while, if he uses his speed properly.

Tha C-Master
its easy if you know what you are doing and what needs to be done. i am curious how you learned the legal stuff certifications and requirements to run your own business since i dont peg you as being a knowledgeable construction guy.

anyways... in order to keep a business goin is to constantly keep lookin for clients. its what i did when i work for my uncle as one of his contractor.. help made him million dollar deals in big jobs lasting yrs not just a few months..

sigh,,, the good old days of wearing suits and hanging out with my friends and compromising my morality and business ethics. Building a business from scratch with no connections and being young with nobody handing you anything takes lots of work. It takes time to build the reputation and the clients. You have to know how to do the maintenance, which is the least of it. Knowing how to manage finance, sales, advertising, complaints, repairs, etc is a lot of work. For one to say it was easy means they didn't do it themselves, or they had a large handout. You need to know how to keep clients in this company. I do revolving year round contracts. I did mine and built mine on my own. Any hardscaping is revolved around my own company, we don't build houses or any commercial work, more of maintenance and decorative construction. The economy for building a lot is terrible right now, as I'm sure you know. Now my job is to find people who can do it and sit back. What do you mean you're curious? Since what does what you peg me as have to do with my reality. I've always been gifted at multiple things.

If your uncle got his company up from scratch by himself he knows how hard it can be. Doing everything and keeping it afloat while dealing with lousy employees. Hence why I don't hire family and friends. They represent you. 99% of business fail in the long run. Anybody thinking otherwise is more than welcome to give it a whirl.

King Castle
wolverine is designed for close quarter combat and as good as tony and his tech is i dont see it being any better or superior to some of tech guys logan has engaged in close quarter battle.

Wolverine is a monster in Melee regardless of how a lot of ppl feel about the character and his current depiction.

i see Tony unable to put up with the level of damage output logan can unleash..

every advantage Tony has was completely outstripped by Death Head II and Logan fought him to a nasty standstill in melee battle.

Dum Dum Dugan
No matter how much money one has, they always find other resources to fund their investments, why put all of your own in there? big grin But honestly this isn't about money, it's about giving back.

America has one of the worst educational systems in the world. Also the most expensive. People graduating and can't read. Illegally passing students to cut costs, no financial education etc. I want to help out those in a worse area. This school will be in my hometown, not where I live now. This area is pretty run down.
true, but you must have other financial backers. Schools cost an absurd amount of money, you need to be extremely rich to fund such a thing.

For the modern world, but in the scope of the entire world, are education is still one of the highest. It simply the low end of the more advance nations. Even then I feel it gets shitted on more then it should. I feel like if other nations were a bit more revealing of there education statistics we would be much high on the moutain as they say then people believe. Are education system is the scape goat for companies, it honestly not as bad as some would have us believe. True it should improve and all these cutting school budgets is wrong. However it known that statistic we receive from other countries concerning there education tend to be skewered and manipulated, one such great example if France. They mess with there statistical data that they give to the world much of the time. I fact there a great book on school education which I try and find my copy, but it a must read for those who really wish to grasp America education system when compared to the world. It pretty interesting that U.S despite all the crap we get for are education system, that we are the most productive in the world and are productivity has only increased over the years.

what state are you from? also that is really good of you to create such a school. If you need teachers hit me up lol, I likely have graduated by the time it built , and my major may or may not be history education.

Tha C-Master
true, but you must have other financial backers. Schools cost an absurd amount of money, you need to be extremely rich to fund such a thing. time it built , and my major may or may not be history education.
Like I said before, no matter how much money you make you never put all of it in an investment, not even John Rockerfeller did that. You put the front money in, and then you find investors. I now know several high end investors from being in business and building relationships.

It also depends on the size of the school and the location. Building in this area will be very cheap, because of the economy and because of the location. In this area it is easy for find homes for 4 or 5 grand, 100k would net you an excellet home.

For the modern world, but in the scope of the entire world, are education is still one of the highest. It simply the low end of the more advance nations. Even then I feel it gets shitted on more then it should. I feel like if other nations were a bit more revealing of there education statistics we would be much high on the moutain as they say then people believe. Are education system is the scape goat for companies, it honestly not as bad as some would have us believe. True it should improve and all these cutting school budgets is wrong. However it known that statistic we receive from other countries concerning there education tend to be skewered and manipulated, one such great example if France. They mess with there statistical data that they give to the world much of the time. I fact there a great book on school education which I try and find my copy, but it a must read for those who really wish to grasp America education system when compared to the world. It pretty interesting that U.S despite all the crap we get for are education system, that we are the most productive in the world and are productivity has only increased over the years. time it built , and my major may or may not be history education. If you compare it to third world countries perhaps. But anybody who has done extensive travel knows how bad it is. Most Americans can't even find major countries on the globe. Of all the billions of dollars we spend, we should do better. In one state we had 233k out of roughly 700k of students in a particular grade fail. Guess what? They passed because it would cost the school too much money. The system is terrible.

what state are you from? also that is really good of you to create such a school. If you need teachers hit me up lol, I likely have graduated by the time it built , and my major may or may not be history education. Georgia.

My school is going to be more "practical" things, like finance, money management, investing, and other things like that. It won't be a conventional school. It's all still in the works though. wink

King Castle
Building a business from scratch with no connections and being young with nobody handing you anything takes lots of work. It takes time to build the reputation and the clients. You have to know how to do the maintenance, which is the least of it. Knowing how to manage finance, sales, advertising, complaints, repairs, etc is a lot of work. For one to say it was easy means they didn't do it themselves, or they had a large handout. You need to know how to keep clients in this company. I do revolving year round contracts. I did mine and built mine on my own. Any hardscaping is revolved around my own company, we don't build houses or any commercial work, more of maintenance and decorative construction. The economy for building a lot is terrible right now, as I'm sure you know. Now my job is to find people who can do it and sit back. What do you mean you're curious? Since what does what you peg me as have to do with my reality. I've always been gifted at multiple things.

If your uncle got his company up from scratch by himself he knows how hard it can be. Doing everything and keeping it afloat while dealing with lousy employees. Hence why I don't hire family and friends. They represent you. 99% of business fail in the long run. Anybody thinking otherwise is more than welcome to give it a whirl. my uncle came from another country at 16 lived with us and was supported by my mom to finish school, had night school and a job.. he was given a construction job and continue to take night classes as an adults while working and moving up as a on site supervisor, foremen and making it to the office..

he learned what he needed to learn and had a side job business and weekend jobs doing what you do to help supplement his income,.

eventually he just branch out on his own taking clients with him and asking family for moral and manual support.. we are brown and loyal so we dont screw family over.. wink

we helped him a lot my mom used her networking skills and rich friends to get him jobs she then asked me to do more then just work as a laborer and help my uncle with my rich friend hook ups.. the 1st deal i made for him was my friend's dad was looking to find certain companies to subcontract after they had bought some apartment complexes which also made my uncle's company as the go to company and business partner in other real estate deals later down the road. smokin'

Tha C-Master
my uncle came from another country at 16 lived with us and was supported by my mom to finish school, had night school and a job.. he was given a construction job and continue to take night classes as an adults while working and moving up as a on site supervisor, foremen and making it to the office..

he learned what he needed to learn and had a side job business and weekend jobs doing what you do to help supplement his income,.

eventually he just branch out on his own taking clients with him and asking family for moral and manual support.. we are brown and loyal so we dont screw family over.. wink

we helped him a lot my mom used her networking skills and rich friends to get him jobs she then asked me to do more then just work as a laborer and help my uncle with my rich friend hook ups.. the 1st deal i made for him was my friend's dad was looking to find certain companies to subcontract after they had bought some apartment complexes which also made my uncle's company as the go to company and business partner in other real estate deals later down the road. smokin' Cool story. Honestly any job that my company doesn't do (or doesn't want to) I contract it out. Cash flow is my thing, I've worked with property management companies and banks too. Some where supportive, some had their doubts. I ended up building it myself as nobody else could really show me. Some could work, some could talk, but most didn't have business savvy.

I will hire anybody based on their work ethic. Now when people come to me (friends, family, whomever) and they don't work, don't try, or steal they have screwed me over. Hence why I treat everyone the same. I just know people want something for nothing and I don't like that because I have to work for what I got.

Now don't get me wrong. I do very well for myself, regardless of age, but I have a loooooong way until I get where I want to be. Life and business is an ongoing lesson. Those who think they know it all are the biggest fools there are. I simply love what I do and try to give back. I'm still on my journey.

I actually grew up in the area where the school will be located. I've been on both ends of the tracks. Hence why I give back, but only to those who help themselves. Those that don't. Then I don't bother.

http://www.cutandtrim.net/default.html

My site. I made it a little while ago. You might have to turn up your volume, those vids need a reshoot. I also need to do some updating on that site now that I think of it. My packages have changed since then. messed

Dum Dum Dugan
Like I said before, no matter how much money you make you never put all of it in an investment, not even John Rockerfeller did that. You put the front money in, and then you find investors. I now know several high end investors from being in business and building relationships.

True.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master depends on the size of the school and the location. Building in this area will be very cheap, because of the economy and because of the location. In this area it is easy for find homes for 4 or 5 grand, 100k would net you an excellet home.

dam thats cheap.

you compare it to third world countries perhaps. But anybody who has done extensive travel knows how bad it is. Most Americans can't even find major countries on the globe. Of all the billions of dollars we spend, we should do better. In one state we had 233k out of roughly 700k of students in a particular grade fail. Guess what? They passed because it would cost the school too much money. The system is terrible.

Were leaps and bounds over third world countries, as a whole. I done fair bit of traveling and my father has done more traveling then I bet people would believe. As I have seen and he has, we are not nearly as bad when compared to other countries as some would lead us to believe. Yes we need improvement, but as does the rest of the worlds education. China and Japan education is better fundamentally, but they lack imagination and individuality which allows U.S to s be more productive and innovated. As for European countries, are education is not much worse if worse at all then there's. If we Factor in college level are education is among the greatest if not the greatest. Though I agree are high school education is vastly behind when compared to are colleges. We do have problems in are education, and we have masses fluxes which other countries may or may not have, it hard to determine since the data is normally manipulated. Are education system is corrupt, and the hole idea behind how schools get grants is very backwards thinking, which the good school (rich area's) get all the money and the bad schools (poor area's) get nada. I agree full heartily that we need change. However I also believe the world as a hole needs change in education and we are far from the back of the pack if we view actual accurate data that has not been manipulated by foreign governments. Viewing such data is next to impossible, however there are other ways to go about it, such as countries productivity which really is a great determiner how effective education between separate nation are. We score the highest percentage wise, fallowed by china, japan, england ect. I completely agree with the Globe example, it actually a fact that compared with european nations American have the far inferior geography. It something that is simply not taught extensively in American class rooms like it is in Europe.

My school is going to be more "practical" things, like finance, money management, investing, and other things like that. It won't be a conventional school. It's all still in the works though. wink
I was JK.

I graduating with history degree and I believe a minor in psychology this year. I debating going straight for my doctorate in history, or getting my masters in history education or getting my masters in guidance counseling

interesting school. is it going to be high school level?

Tha C-Master
Hey man let's take this to PM's. One I'm actually very private, and two this is off topic.

Dum Dum Dugan
Hey man let's take this to PM's. One I'm actually very private, and two this is off topic.
that's fine with me, we should have done it a little sooner I think, looking back I think there been more debating about schools, and work then the actual topic lol.

Parmaniac
nah only 2 1/2 pages... laughing

King Castle
wolverine is designed for close quarter combat and as good as tony and his tech is i dont see it being any better or superior to some of tech guys logan has engaged in close quarter battle.

Wolverine is a monster in Melee regardless of how a lot of ppl feel about the character and his current depiction.

i see Tony unable to put up with the level of damage output logan can unleash..

every advantage Tony has was completely outstripped by Death Head II and Logan fought him to a nasty standstill in melee battle. since the last pages overshadowed the actual debate of this thread.

SasuOna
Someone said that Wolverine and Cap have dodged lasers before................thats the type of debate were having now someone actually thinks Wolverine is FTL.

Tony baby shakes before he even knows whats happening to him. Didn't Tony stomp Cap in melee during Civil War? Yeah its time the Wolverine fans stop living in delusion and hyping all of his PIS feats to death.

King Castle
now you are claiming that Ironman is faster then light reflexes now?

get out of here take that sh#$ somewhere else if you wanna debate do it without attitude or you'll get the same response.

baiter/troll.

OneDumbG0
^ His armor's computers permit him extremely fast perception/processing speeds (measured in picoseconds if IIRC). His actual physical reflexes haven't been calculated yet, but they're extremely fast.

Example: Tony has literally been engulfed in explosions point-black and before the explosions could hurt him, his armor formed up around him.

King Castle
yes, i agree he has exceptional speed in certain areas but to claim it as a reflexive h2h is another thing all together especially since its never bn show or stated to be at those lvls nor is he able to consistently dodge attack or counter at far below the speed of light.

Mindset
Tony has faster fighting speed than Spiderman iirc. Unless this new suit is slower than extremis.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mindset
Tony has faster fighting speed than Spiderman iirc. Unless this new suit is slower than extremis. When was Extremis faster than SM?

King Castle
its iffy since tony used his extremis suit to screw with spidey's spider sense and cloak as well as holo imager iirc..

only sure thing tony showed was the ability to dodge web stream and tony only did so well since he recorded spidey's moves and abilities with his tech spider suit..

none of that would mean much to logan in this fight.

Mindset
He didn't screw with Spiderman's spider sense, he installed a form of it into his suit.

As for when he showed he was faster, it was in new avengers.

SasuOna
Lets pretend that even though its been noted many times that the suit allows him to react to things that are lightspeed such as lasers shot from space or his own repulsor blasts for that matter.
This somehow not translating to combat speed is false, its another thing you've said about Iron man thats false, and just shows how ridiculous your arguments are becoming.

Show me a feat that isn't PIS or Wolverine fighting someone he legit has no chance of keeping up with that would prove his combat speed is that high.
As far as I'm concerned he only has subsonic movement and thats hardly enough to allow him to tag iron man.
Wolverine gets stomped the fact that you want to even mention him tagging Iron man like thats a legit showing is hilarious.

King Castle
Originally posted by Mindset
He didn't screw with Spiderman's spider sense, he installed a form of it into his suit.

As for when he showed he was faster, it was in new avengers. you sure?

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/im_spidersense3.jpg

what did the current ironman do?

Mindset
Looks like we're both right.

King Castle
with no onesided prep for tony he is getting ripped apart and he sure as hell aint repeating what he did to Cap or spider...

Blunt drama aint the best way to go against Logan in close quarter fighting. it works but it exposes the other to massive danger from the claws and Tony aint no Death head in regeneration or nasty fighting tactics.

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5008/83821942gg8.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3770/70724596rt6.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1156/43578353hz1.jpg
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/8867/25500956pr2.jpg
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/8761/25432975xu9.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2171/10948000sr0.jpg

anyways...... wanna point out that Wolverine was beating the Doppelganger Ironman as well during the infinity war four freedom plaza b4 they were interrupted by the magus timely rescue.

SasuOna
Wolverine gets several class 100 punches before he can even react. GG

seems like the only feats those arguing for Wolverine can bring up are PIS fights with extremely low showings for characters that without a doubt can effortlessly stomp him.

Dum Dum Dugan
Anyone notice Sas whole debating strategy is absolutely ridiculous? He pretty much saying any evidence we do bring forth is pis. I mean look at how he words his arguments. He words it in such a way that he even saying anything we find he will ignore and he label as pis. It friggin ridiculous, he might as well be trolling.

I mean common now, how can people not see how much of a hypocrite he being?

I mean Iron Man could with out a doubt be the victor, and as impressive as Dumbgo been saying, but the way Sas is debating his side is down right hypocritical.

I wait to see what Dumbgo presents, he normally quite on key with characters.

King Castle
he is and he should have his post reviewed by mods.. i put him on ignore for now, waiting for a mod to view his post and decide what to do with him.

Tha C-Master
So what is your take on this?

Dum Dum Dugan
So what is your take on this?
me or castle? I assume you mean the fight correct?

Tha C-Master
Yea, either/or.

King Castle
i say logan wins the majority due to IM being forced to engage in hand to hand against a guy with hyper reflexes goin all spider monkey on his tin @SS... lopping of an arm or hand.

Logan would be up all inside his defenses and grill.

i mean just look at how he fought count nefaria :P

Dum Dum Dugan
Yea, either/or.
I am up in the air. If dumbgo or some one present evidence showing the speed being suggested as legit power then it be very willing to admit wolverine loses hard. However up to what I have seen, I feel this could be rather good fight. I think Wolverine would beat Namor, which seem similar to this match up however, extremeis has greater damage soak. I also have to see the upper limits to current Iron mans damage soak. If it legit high end healing that alone could spell the victory against wolverine.

Normally high end strength + high level healing = Wolverine screwed.

Tha C-Master
I was rooting for Wolverine first. Then I realized I haven't seen the extent of this new armor. I'm not sure I'd give Wolverine the majority anymore. I wouldn't give it to him over Extremis myself.

Dum Dum Dugan
I was rooting for Wolverine first. Then I realized I haven't seen the extent of this new armor. I'm not sure I'd give Wolverine the majority anymore. I wouldn't give it to him over Extremis myself.
More or less in the same boat as you.

thanos-prime
Tony hits wolverine with the same punch he one shotted the hulk with except this time he doesn't burn out all of his energy.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Tony hits wolverine with the same punch he one shotted the hulk with except this time he doesn't burn out all of his energy. Oh yea I was going to mention that earlier. He did one shot Hulk before. Definitely should be no arguments about his ability to one-shot Wolverine.

thanos-prime
Oh yea I was going to mention that earlier. He did one shot Hulk before. Definitely should be no arguments about his ability to one-shot Wolverine. Would be even easier this time since his current power source is limitless.

King Castle
Wolverine isnt a big target like hulk when that feat happen.. Logan dodges and is more then capable of stabbing him after exposing himself with a haymaker.

Tha C-Master
Would be even easier this time since his current power source is limitless. Wolverine is smaller and can dodge better, but this Iron Man has better combat speed than Extremis if I'm not mistaken. He can definitely ko Wolverine. But I'm not sure if it is a one hit every time.

thanos-prime
Wolverine isnt a big target like hulk when that feat happen.. Logan dodges and is more then capable of stabbing him after exposing himself with a haymaker. Tony's guidance system can easily pin point logan so fat chance trying to dance around him and his reflex speed is more than enough to counter anything logan throws and any cuts will be healed by the armor.

thanos-prime
Wolverine is smaller and can dodge better, but this Iron Man has better combat speed than Extremis if I'm not mistaken. He can definitely ko Wolverine. But I'm not sure if it is a one hit every time. Wouldn't have to be a 1 hit when tony starts pouring on the 1 shot ko's they don't have to stop until it's a guarantee he''s down.

King Castle
never seen full healing of tony to suggest he can survive or shrug off disembowelment..

Logan has fought tech warriors with tracking systems equal if not superior then Tony in tech and Skill DHII

Lady death has onboard analytical combat program and she doesnt fare any better plus she has claws not fist to help her bypass and weaken his healing factor.

same for Cylla most advance piece of hardware created by donald pierce she has onboard tracking, nano sharp Claws, extrapolates best possible individual attack and counter learning computer programmed with logan's history by donald pierce... build and made in a nutrient bathe of dimensional/mystic tech of spiral.

Death head II is future A.I.M. science with hundreds of individual personalities, aggression and skills.. it adapts and learns as well in battle and logan fought it to a stand still..

and logan lopped off Death heads entire arm, i dont see Ironman able to scoff off that lvl of damage like DH2 did.

another were the Prime Sentinels onboard tracking, adaptation, nano tech Healing factor and logan took it one in melee combat while tryin not to permanently injure it.

there are more situations with exceptionally skilled fighters that were design to outfight and out react logan in melee combat but it always comes down to who gets amputated or decapitated 1st and logan has that not being an option for him.

other metas that have used mind reading, and tech assistance all being high end fighters something Tony is not..

all he has is basic overall combat skills supplemented by his enhanced reatcion which isnt that impressive, he isnt an MA'er afterall and i see him losing trying to pretend he is when he faces logan.

SasuOna
Its not consistent at all to say Wolverine can tank class 100 punches when wev'e been shown the exact opposite so many times.
Wolverine beating Namor let alone keeping up with him seems like a pretty big example of PIS since we know for a fact that Namor has reacted to the Sentry and Iron man's flight speed.

Wolverine best movement speed can be labeled anywhere from Subsonic consistently. If he has enhanced reactions they should be around here somewhere. Since we know that Wolverine is a legit aim dodger the people arguing for Wolverine have no real claim to say that he can keep up with Iron man.
Hes not touching Iron man at all imo

Tha C-Master
Wolverine isn't "tanking" class 100 hits. He can survive them however.

Tanking means he takes it with very little or no effect. If they did nothing to him, they weren't class 100 hits.

King Castle
now adding what i posted and keeping all that in mind lets throw a curve ball into the mix..

Wolverine showed that he some how didnt show up on Ironman's scanners.. durverine

wolverine seems to be Robotic Krptonite since writers dont worry about killing the characters and some one is showing up wearing cybernetic armor?angel

should have mention when Wolverine destroyed the Apocalypse Robotic doppleganger in melee combat.

thanos-prime
never seen full healing of tony to suggest he can survive or shrug off disembowelment..

Logan has fought tech warriors with tracking systems equal if not superior then Tony in tech and Skill DHII

Lady death has onboard analytical combat program and she doesnt fare any better plus she has claws not fist to help her bypass and weaken his healing factor.

same for Cylla most advance piece of hardware created by donald pierce she has onboard tracking, nano sharp Claws, extrapolates best possible individual attack and counter learning computer programmed with logan's history by donald pierce... build and made in a nutrient bathe of dimensional/mystic tech of spiral.

Death head II is future A.I.M. science with hundreds of individual personalities, aggression and skills.. it adapts and learns as well in battle and logan fought it to a stand still..

and logan lopped off Death heads entire arm, i dont see Ironman able to scoff off that lvl of damage like DH2 did.

another were the Prime Sentinels onboard tracking, adaptation, nano tech Healing factor and logan took it one in melee combat while tryin not to permanently injure it.

there are more situations with exceptionally skilled fighters that were design to outfight and out react logan in melee combat but it always comes down to who gets amputated or decapitated 1st and logan has that not being an option for him.

you guys metas that have used mind reading, and tech assistance all being high end fighters something Tony is not..

all he has is basic overall combat skills supplemented by his enhanced reatcion which isnt that impressive, he isnt an MA'er afterall and i see him losing trying to pretend he is when he faces logan. Tony literally has most of the tech you named plus more it's easy to name villains with nice tech but what you don't seem to understand is that tony is them plus, he has there guidance tech plus the speed and reaction speed to make it effective. And you seem to think tony getting severely injured is a sure thing it isn't and yeah his reaction time is that good.

thanos-prime
now adding what i posted and keeping all that in mind lets throw a curve ball into the mix..

Wolverine showed that he some how didnt show up on Ironman's scanners.. durverine

wolverine seems to be Robotic Krptonite since writers dont worry about killing the characters and some one is showing up wearing cybernetic armor?angel

should have mention when Wolverine destroyed the Apocalypse Robotic doppleganger in melee combat. Outdated scanners most likely and unless there was some reason he didn't then there is no reason to think he won't on his new armor. And even if he doesn't tony still has 360 degree vision.

King Castle
against ppl he studied and had onesided prep like Cap's recording and Spiderman's Bio scan read outs.

without it he isnt going to do as well against logan in melee fighting and i am sorry you are wrong dead wrong if you think that Ironman is Death Head II superior or equal in pure Melee battle no other power aside like flight or shields or blast.

Tony in his armor and tech in h2h is a girl scout compared to DHII

i seriously suggest you read up on what DHII can do before you dismiss him. PFff.. ironman fighting scanners and skills in combat melee applications dont come close to what DHII can do.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3770/70724596rt6.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
lol no one even responding to sasu, mad funny.

thanos-prime
against ppl he studied and had onesided prep like Cap's recording and Spiderman's Bio scan read outs.

without it he isnt going to do as well against logan in melee fighting and i am sorry you are wrong dead wrong if you think that Ironman is Death Head II superior or equal in pure Melee battle no other power aside like flight or shields or blast.

Tony in his armor and tech in h2h is a girl scout compared to DHII

i seriously suggest you read up on what DHII can do before you dismiss him. PFff.. ironman fighting scanners and skills in combat melee applications dont come close to what DHII can do.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3770/70724596rt6.jpg A scan of him holding him is supposed to prove something? Oh and btw tony has counter measures aganist all of the avengers not just those 2.

King Castle
if you read the comic and you know who Death head II is you wouldnt be dismissing either of them but its obvious you dont know who Death head II cause a lot of ppl would have made teh blatant wrong comment you made earlier.

but if you are too lazy to see the click on each link in the last page i guess i can post the following page..

should note again that DHII is future tech.

IM would be made into dog chow by DHII in melee fight.

Dum Dum Dugan
A scan of him holding him is supposed to prove something? Oh and btw tony has counter measures aganist all of the avengers not just those 2.
would not be surprised if he has counter measure against wolverine, I think that is possible, even likely. Becuase Logan was one of the avengers he was most worried about doing something irrational. Especially during civil war. However I doubt any counter measure that Iron Man came up had anything to do with fighting him in melee. That just be down right silly.

Think he wanted you to read the text on dead head powers.

King Castle
would not be surprised if he has counter measure against wolverine, I think that is possible, even likely. Becuase Logan was one of the avengers he was most worried about doing something irrational. Especially during civil war. However I doubt any counter measure that Iron Man came up had anything to do with fighting him in melee. That just be down right silly.

Think he wanted you to read the text on dead head powers. i should have just linked him straight to DHII respect thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t461697.html

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/dhminion.htm

thanos-prime

Think he wanted you to read the text on dead head powers.
It would actually be very likely that he had counter measures for fighting him hand to hand considering how wolvie fights.

Dum Dum Dugan
It would actually be very likely that he had counter measures for fighting him hand to hand considering how wolvie fights.
Not likely. He have measure to take him out using range as prof x had suggested any pretty much anyone who ever tried to capture him.

He does not have the footage of wolverine that he does as capt. To assume he has measure to fight wolverine in h2h is stretch to say the least.

thanos-prime
if you read the comic and you know who Death head II is you wouldnt be dismissing either of them but its obvious you dont know who Death head II cause a lot of ppl would have made teh blatant wrong comment you made earlier.

but if you are too lazy to see the click on each link in the last page i guess i can post the following page..

should note again that DHII is future tech.

IM would be made into dog chow by DHII in melee fight. So because he's future tech he is automatically better sorry but it doesn't work that way and im not going to go through his entire respect thread post feats you think IM wouldn't be able to accomplish or concede that IM is his superior.

thanos-prime
Not likely. He have measure to take him out using range as prof x had suggested any pretty much anyone who ever tried to capture him.

He does not have the footage of wolverine that he does as capt. To assume he has measure to fight wolverine in h2h is stretch to say the least. To suggest that he wouldn't have measures to fight him hand to hand seems very unrealistic to me.

Dum Dum Dugan
So because he's future tech he is automatically better sorry but it doesn't work that way and im not going to go through his entire respect thread post feats you think IM wouldn't be able to accomplish or concede that IM is his superior.
actually it on you. He have to provide evidences for wolverine, but he does not need to provide evidence to prove how tough Death head is because your ignorant of the character. That is completely on you. Death Head an establish character, and you have the resources a viable to you, so look for your self. It not his responsibility to educate you on any character other then the ones be directly debated in the thread title.

Dum Dum Dugan
To suggest that he wouldn't have measures to fight him hand to hand seems very unrealistic to me.
There zero evidence that he has any footage of wolverine period. zero evidences that he has any counter measure for wolverine. I think it very realistic, that he has not analyzed wolverine fighting style like he has done capt.

you really have no evidence to say other wise.

thanos-prime
actually it on you. He have to provide evidences for wolverine, but he does not need to provide evidence to prove how tough Death head is because your ignorant of the character. That is completely on you. Death Head an establish character, and you have the resources a viable to you, so look for your self. It not his responsibility to educate you on any character other then the ones be directly debated in the thread title. He brought the character up in comparison to IM not me so he has to prove it.

thanos-prime
There zero evidence that he has any footage of wolverine period. zero evidences that he has any counter measure for wolverine. I think it very realistic, that he has not analyzed wolverine fighting style like he has done capt.

you really have no evidence to say other wise. So IM saying he has counter measures for the avengers is Zero evidence Riiiight.

King Castle
Death head has the fighting skills of over a hundred heroes and villains including teh likes of wolverine's due to its mannerisms, its a combined personality of various heroes.. he has the combined scientific building knowledge of Reed...

he has fought and defeated various heroes from various time lines he is a killer robot..

it has fought the hulk, manhandled the thing fought godlike beings..

even fought an army of Hulk like creatures whose powers were designed to adapt upgrade strength increase and had tech, regeneration . DHII fought alongside Wolverine to save the universe..

the alien hulk borg creatures were adapting in mid battle and DHII was doing the same and logan compensated by alternating his Attack pattern and fighting style to keep up...

Death head took out the entire X men and overloaded Rogue with her touch..

Death head also is able to link up and high jack alien tech..

it is also able to run so fast it tears the ground when he moves..

he also has superhuman reaction time and able to boost its Death head has the fighting skills of over a hundred heroes and villains including teh likes of wolverine's due to its mannerisms, its a combined personality of various heroes.. he has the combined scientific building knowledge of Reed...

he has fought and defeated various heroes from various time lines he is a killer robot..

even fought an army of Hulk like creatures whose powers were designed to adapt upgrade had tech alongside Wolverine to save the universe..

the alien hulk borg creaters were adapting in mid battle and DHII was doing the same and logan compensated by alternating his Attack pattern and fight style to keep up...

he also has superhuman reaction time and able to boost its reflexive combat speed.

Dum Dum Dugan

thanos-prime
Those are bios not feats he claimed DH was better that is not proof.

thanos-prime
Death head has the fighting skills of over a hundred heroes and villains including teh likes of wolverine's due to its mannerisms, its a combined personality of various heroes.. he has the combined scientific building knowledge of Reed...

even fought an army of Hulk like creatures whose powers were designed to adapt upgrade strength increase and had tech, regeneration . DHII fought alongside Wolverine to save the universe..

the alien hulk borg creatures were adapting in mid battle and DHII was doing the same and logan compensated by alternating his Attack pattern and fighting style to keep up...

he also has superhuman reaction time and able to boost its Death head has the fighting skills of over a hundred heroes and villains including teh likes of wolverine's due to its mannerisms, its a combined personality of various heroes.. he has the combined scientific building knowledge of Reed...

even fought an army of Hulk like creatures whose powers were designed to adapt upgrade had tech alongside Wolverine to save the universe..

the alien hulk borg creaters were adapting in mid battle and DHII was doing the same and logan compensated by alternating his Attack pattern and fight style to keep up...

he also has superhuman reaction time and able to boost its reflexive combat speed. How about some scans so i actually have something to compare mine to.

King Castle
In Melee battle DH has lots of feats its not up to me to educate you and post DH2 doing many of the things current IM is doing.

if you dont know then that is on you i can simply guide you.

if you like post a h2h fight of IM and DHII and call Digi.

thanos-prime
In Melee battle DH has lots of feats its not up to me to educate you and post DH2 doing many of the things current IM is doing.

if you dont know then that is on you i can simply guide you.

if you like post a h2h fight of IM and DHII and call Digi. Actually it is your job to educate when you bring the character up in comparison.

King Castle
you realize you are bing woefully ignorant right?

a cyborg designed to kill heroes able to teleport has cosmic adventures faces alien tech regularly.

you simply are being woefully ignorant if you dont know then leave it at that.

dont make claims of your hero being better then another especially if you know nothin about them.fights an alien tech adaptation army.
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/8669/c1ns0.jpg

adapts in mid battle high jacks alien tech

http://img256.imageshack.us/f/p2uh7.jpg/
http://img118.imageshack.us/i/p3zz4.jpg/
http://img171.imageshack.us/f/p4su1.jpg/

thanos-prime
you realize you are bing woefully ignorant right?

a cyborg designed to kill heroes able to teleport has cosmic adventures faces alien tech regularly.

you simply are being woefully ignorant if you dont know then leave it at that.

dont make claims of your hero being better then another especially if you know nothin about them.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/8669/c1ns0.jpg I could same the same to you im done with this i have already given my opinion and since you seem to think logan wins without to much trouble tells me all i need to know about you.

King Castle
i never claimed Logan can win with not much trouble.

just that logan is more then capable of putting an exceptional fight against IM based on his tech warrior battles in melee.

i had issues with ppl claiming that IM is something Logan hasnt faced or is incapable of facing and is goin to just get ko'ed by IM and unable to cut IM's armor.

i also wanted to point out the aggressive nature of logan and the others he has fought which Ironman is lacking in spades unless IM is fighting out of character and isnt balling his fist and stabbing and ripping out throats.

OneDumbG0
i never claimed Logan can win with not much trouble. Good.

Cause that ain't happening.

King Castle
Good.

Cause that ain't happening. agreed. wolverine is going to have to put some effort rather then phone it in.durverine

wolverine2
logan

OneDumbG0
agreed. wolverine is going to have to phone it in for some help from X-Force or X-Men because putting some effort in ain't enough. durverine

wolverine2
logan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.