Hyperstorm vs Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which one of these guys is more powerful?

Mshinu
Hyperstorm by far.

MrMind
monarch

The Nuul
Monarch somps this featless wonder.

MrMind
Originally posted by The Nuul
Monarch stomps this featless wonder.

yep.

Prep-Man
Monarch.

Uriel005
Raw power wise I'd say baseline is Hyperstorm

In a fight Hyperstorm fighting baseline Monarch is almost a tossup between the two IMO but post waverider power absorption by Monarch puts him far ahead. I'd go so far as to say it becomes a stomp.

Stoic
Really? I don't know the character very well (Hyperstorm) I've only seen one appearance of him, and it was when Galactus used him as a sandwich (which begs the question as to why Big G didn't make him a permanent guest in his ship). I also read that Hyperstorm has Phoenix Force capabilities as well as other impressive powers.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Stoic
Really? I don't know the character very well (Hyperstorm) I've only seen one appearance of him, and it was when Galactus used him as a sandwich (which begs the question as to why Big G didn't make him a permanent guest in his ship). I also read that Hyperstorm has Phoenix Force capabilities as well as other impressive powers.

He's a Grey family descendant. Also Galactus was trying to use him as a battery that he thought would last him long term. Which is why I say Hyperstorm despite his short appearances should be immensely powerful to be considered a long lasting fuel source for Big G. Like I said I think baseline he takes it in a fight with monarch but post Waverider power absorb Monarch takes this.

Galan007
Monarch.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
Monarch.

Galan your arguments as always are undeniable big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.