Thanos-Tyrant-Red Hulk vs. Despero- Doomsday-Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oak Parker
First Fight just physical powers. Speed, Durability, etc.

I guess the best versions of each without being abstracts.

Next Fight, Same stips but with all powers.

MrMind
whose power does amazo gets?

Nihilist
Red Hulk none

Oak Parker
Originally posted by MrMind
whose power does amazo gets?

Go with the best Amazo. But not the one where he got the Time powers one.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Amazo is the only real threat to team 1...if it's peak AMazo it might give the team a chance.. in the end though... I think team 1 wins.

This is how I see it.. Thanos beats Despero or Doomsday and losses to peak Amazo... Tyrant beats everybody.. Red Hulk... beats despero and DD but losses to Amazo

MrMind
red hulk isn't beating anybody in this battle. nor is thanos.

Gecko4lif
tyrant solos

Uriel005
I see this coming down to Amazo and Tyrant. Amazo peak snaps Rulk and Thanos over his knee after giving them a good spanking.

Black bolt z
Amazo and Tyrant are the only real threats.Unless its HP DD.

Parmaniac
LOL by best versions Amazo solos

Uriel005
Originally posted by Parmaniac
LOL by best versions Amazo solos

Is this post nerfbat tyrant or Galactus level?

Stoic
Tyrant is a techopath.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Stoic
Tyrant is a techopath.

I thought we were talking about Galactus creation Tyrant. The one that nearly kills and replaces him.

BobbyD
Doomsday and Amazo start fighting each other, and they gain each'es powers and then rape the other 4.

iceman24567
Bad match Tyrant could solo everybody

Oak Parker
Originally posted by iceman24567
Bad match Tyrant could solo everybody Nope. Tyrant non abstract only beat up a few heralds. Same as anyone else here. Amazo actually beat up alot of heralds at his best non abstract mode.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Oak Parker
Nope. Tyrant non abstract only beat up a few heralds. Same as anyone else here. Amazo actually beat up alot of heralds at his best non abstract mode. Tyrant plays Amazo like a guitar

Oak Parker
Originally posted by iceman24567
Tyrant plays Amazo like a guitar Amazo throws magic at Tyrant. What is he going to do with Zatanna, Dr. Fate, and Sentinal combined magic spells and blasts?

iceman24567
Tyrant wouldn't have to worry about some dumbass magic erm

Bentley
Mmmh... Team 2 because they're DC characters.

Oak Parker
Originally posted by Bentley
Mmmh... Team 2 because they're DC characters. That is a dumb reason to give a team a win or loss,solely based upon the comic company.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Oak Parker
That is a dumb reason to give a team a win or loss,solely based upon the comic company.

I think you failed to smell the sarcasm.

Galan007
Amazo wins.

MrMind
Originally posted by Galan007
Amazo wins.

Stoic
Tyrant tells Amazo to rip off his head and give it to him, or he hacks into his primary HDD and makes him fight his own team mates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.