NEW Sonic RPG! (rules and registration)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

9sonic99
I have an Idea for a New sonic RPG, since the old one is kinda dead...
If you are intrested, post saying so, and sign up by telling me who your character is (I already have sonic, so dont ask for him..tongue_ss or you can create your character. Just post this:
Name:
Abilities:
Appearance:
Wepons/gear(if any):
Bio:
Please Join!

pile jawdrop

Hitosu Moriko
You need permission

9sonic99
Glad I got attention. How do I do that? I'm confused.

Regelion1
i thought this was stated to you like five times post your idea on the last page of the topic that read READ FIRST in bold letters that would help

Phoenix3068
seriously, how many times have you posted on all the old threads? There is a difference between being a noob and a newbie, the difference is ignorance. >< everyone makes mistakes but you need to learn from them.

^ Reason why I say this is because everytime that you post on an old forum, you tend to ask about making a new one and your told. -_- ehh...

Hitosu Moriko
O_O

JacopeX
And now you're getting extremely irritating. Peach has already closed three of your threads. You did not get permission for this RP, therefore you should have never made one. You have made this thread out of sheer confusion and cluelessness. Dont EVER do that again if you are exprecting to stay around for awhile. You will be possibly warned or temporarily banned by a mod since this is your third time. Seriously, it's not that difficult to understand.

- Post idea in the ideas thread.

- Wait for interest, and maintain a list of those interested users

- Receive permission from Ushgarak.

- Then you can make the thread.

You're either to feeble minded and lazy to read the rules or you're just that stupid.

Originally posted by 9sonic99
Glad I got attention.

Seriously. You're a moron if that was the purpose for this thread. -_-

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
seriously, how many times have you posted on all the old threads? There is a difference between being a noob and a newbie, the difference is ignorance. >< everyone makes mistakes but you need to learn from them.

^ Reason why I say this is because everytime that you post on an old forum, you tend to ask about making a new one and your told. -_- ehh...

This is not an old thread.

He just made this one.

Without permission.

9sonic99
*sniffle* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

Thom Yorke
God, I hate new users like this. It's like, get a bloody clue. On our last tour, Jonny kept saying, "Ay Thom, we'd better do a press conference on reading forum rules." One thing I hate about doing things digitally.

MadMel
Way to rip off my idea. stick out tongue

And just so you know, I'm not re-opening that game, and I'm not giving anyone permission to start it again either. Just saying. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.