Ironman vs Death Head II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules melee h2h fight only.

1. Ironman vs Death Head (minion)

2. Ironman vs Death Head 3.0

the ninjak
I honestly know nothing of Death's Head. And alot of people don't either what are its feats?

Stoic
1. Minion stomps

2. Close but leaning towards Deaths Head.

Digi
Originally posted by King Castle
forum rules melee h2h fight only.

1. Ironman vs Death Head (minion)

2. Ironman vs Death Head 3.0

Melee ONLY?! Tony is screwed.

We don't have much info on 3.0, so it's anybody's guess. Based on how he is portrayed, I'd lean toward 3.0, but that's not set in stone.

Originally posted by the ninjak
I honestly know nothing of Death's Head. And alot of people don't either what are its feats?

He has an awesome respect thread. wink

thanos-prime
Just took a look at minion's respect thread and was not impressed.....

King Castle
Originally posted by the ninjak
I honestly know nothing of Death's Head. And alot of people don't either what are its feats? it is a nasty piece of work.. it has the combined fighting skills, instincts and aggressive qualities/mannerisms of 100+ heroes and villains.

its from the future with files on various heroes villains. probable and divergent timelines of various planets.

it has morphic arm: blades, cannons, Cranial disruptor(download minds/personalities)

it has fought the x-men and pawned them went toe to toe with Wolverine to a stalemate in close quarter combat.

it can learn and adapts to a person able to circumvent tech or link up to it.

etc ectc,,

it can regenerate and go liquid metal t1000 mode..

Parmaniac
it can regenerate and go liquid metal t1000 mode.. These kind of powers are hard to beat in forum battles.

King Castle
well with enough damage it can be slowed down enough to claim a win having to repair itself just like any other re-generator

Digi
well with enough damage it can be slowed down enough to claim a win having to repair itself just like any other re-generator

Not in a melee-only fight. Tony would never have enough offense to keep Minion down. Besides, do you have evidence that it could be slowed, or are you just guessing in vague terms? Because my memory isn't perfect, but I've read every DHII comic, and I don't recall such evidence to support this. And he's literally been split in half and reformed in a couple panels....how will any h2h from Tony beat that?

Also, he's got a handy ability to analyze and bypass tech-based shielding, even that from a technologically-advanced future. Even if we allow Tony to use his bells and whistles at melee range, he'd be spitted on Minion's blade-arm (which can be argued to be at or near secondary adamantium in durability) in a hurry.

IM needs flight, ranged attacks, etc. to make this a fight (where he'd probably be good a for a majority due to mobility).

King Castle
i am just tryin to keep the thread goin, i guess this one ran its course.

hence, the vague terms.

Digi
Fair 'nuf. This is a better thread with all powers and abilities (which has been done before, iirc), because it's hard to handicap. Tony could be smart, stay at range, and never be touched, but likely lacks the firepower to put Minion down permanently without getting close enough to endanger himself at close range (where the advantage is solidly with DHII). This current scenario is 10/10 DHII, but a regular fight would be split in some manner (depending on opinion and what version of Tony's armor we're using).

Also, just as a friendly fyi, DH 3.0 has 6 whole comics to his name, and no other superpowered beings in them for reference. The fact that a copied version of the Uni-Power (at about 2/3 strength) is his power source gives us a chance to speculate, but it's all just guesswork. We'll likely never have a sure power level for him, which saddens me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.