Franken-Castle vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGame17
Can the punisher monster stand a chance against the vampire killer? I read through panels between Daken and Castle recently and this Punisher put up a rather good showing.... Thoughts?

stand a chance?
hell crush blade

Trackz
Blade has advantages that Daken didn't, such as the fact that his sword will take off a limb if he makes contact also he's not as cocky as Daken, which was one of the reason Daken was beaten so badly.

Really wish these two had met in a comic though.

Bouboumaster
Franken-Castle would destroy blade

Uriel005
Idk about that blade has a lot more skill than Daken IMO and thats where he kept getting punked by Castle. He got too uppity and thought he had put him down when the reality was FrankenCastle durability thought it was a tickle. Blade isn't going to make that mistake and leave himself open to shots that normally shouldn't hit him. He wouldn't stop until Franks head was removed and his heart torn out and crushed. So I think he'd do better than Daken. That said I think Frank takes this 6/10 vs Blade maybe even a 50/50 shot depending on whose writing blade.

Trackz
franken castle does have some crazy equipment on his side though

TheGame17
Originally posted by Trackz
Blade has advantages that Daken didn't, such as the fact that his sword will take off a limb if he makes contact also he's not as cocky as Daken, which was one of the reason Daken was beaten so badly.

Really wish these two had met in a comic though.

Good point. Daken was being careless, but there were other moments in the fight when he was going all-out and Castle was still handing it to him.

Blade is quite skilled though..

YFZ 350
Blade.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
stand a chance?
hell crush blade

King Castle
i give it to Blade his sword would slice off limbs and Blade wouldnt respect Frank due to his monstrous appearance and being undead..

Blade would just decapitate him

StiltmanFTW
Castle simply puts a bullet in his head.

haw-som

King Castle
blade does the same and is the better markmen

Juk3n
Originally posted by King Castle
blade does the same and is the better markmen

You can't prove that

King Castle
he is superhuman with attributes equal or superior to vamps, i say including his eyesight.

Prep-Man
Franken Castle.

TheGame17
Originally posted by King Castle
he is superhuman with attributes equal or superior to vamps, i say including his eyesight.

I dunno... Punisher was sliced up pretty good by Daken and Wolverine and still gave damage...

MrMind
blade isn't going to stand a chance against somebody who could woop daken and wolverine asses. and wolverine already beat blade at civil war

Trackz
Originally posted by TheGame17
I dunno... Punisher was sliced up pretty good by Daken and Wolverine and still gave damage... Blade's sword gives him more range, but people are forgeting that Frankencastle still has his advanced weaponry

it's also been confirmed that as Frank was slower as frankencastle

So durability, strength,equipment all go to frank
while blade only has skill (but frank is no slacker himself) and speed

frank probably wins 6 out of ten

Trackz
Originally posted by MrMind
blade isn't going to stand a chance against somebody who could woop daken and wolverine asses. and wolverine already beat blade at civil war wolverine and daken tried to fight frank like they fight other people, they thought they could output more damage than frank could and take more damage, and they were wrong, if they had used their speed it might've been a different fight, and Blade/Wolverine was a stated stalemate in the comic and out of it by people at Marvel.

StiltmanFTW
it's also been confirmed that as Frank was slower as frankencastle

Only when he didn't take his synaptic glue pills. He was actually faster as Frankencastle, at least when he had the gem.

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Only when he didn't take his synaptic glue pills. He was actually faster as Frankencastle, at least when he had the gem. check out the preview for Punishers new mini series, he states he's weaker but faster now.

Deadline
check out the preview for Punishers new mini series, he states he's weaker but faster now.

Link? He couldn't have been faster when he had the gem though, that gives superhuman speed.

Trackz
Originally posted by Deadline
Link? He couldn't have been faster when he had the gem though, that gives superhuman speed.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=6825

doesnt castle have the bloodstone and a billion guns and they start 500m apart? blade is ****ed. even if this was up close from the start blade'd lose badly

King Castle
was is Frank's long range weapons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.