Ghost Rider unleashed vs Dark Phoenix READ OP 1st

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Dark Phoenix has gone over board unleashing her powers and has killed millions through out towns and cities.

Ghost Rider is one of the few survivers and rides up to phoenix and gives phoenix a good old pennance stare.

Now jean and phoenix are one so her soul is within the phoenix but after the pennance stare discuss what happens next.

Colossus-Big C
GRU wins

DP pawns him and rips the entity, whatever the hell that is this week, from the host then pawns the entity some more.

the ninjak
Philosophically the Phoenix Force>>>Vengeance

chomperx9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Philosophically the Phoenix Force>>>Vengeance who has resisted the pennance stare before though that has a soul ?

there was a guy empowered by zadkiel. he was on angel steroids though

chomperx9
Originally posted by 753
there was a guy empowered by zadkiel. he was on angel steroids though angel steroids ok cool

Colossus-Big C
even galactus is affected by PS
galactus>pheonix

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
even galactus is affected by PS
galactus>pheonix

Galactus is in no way shape or form greater than the Phoenix Force.

How in the hell is a planet eater greater than the energies from which all matter and energy in a reality derive from.

Galactus can rival SOME hosts in power, but the White Phoenix of Crown or the Force itself?

Dont be ridiculous wink

BobbyD
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Galactus is in no way shape or form greater than the Phoenix Force.

How in the hell is a planet eater greater than the energies from which all matter and energy in a reality derive from.

Galactus can rival SOME hosts in power, but the White Phoenix of Crown or the Force itself?

Dont be ridiculous wink

This is correct. And I believe it's happened already. They have squared off, and Big G was defeated, but not eliminated (if I remeber correctly) due to his role in the "bigger" picture.

...something like that anyway.

BobbyD
Originally posted by BobbyD
This is correct. And I believe it's happened already. They have squared off, and Big G was defeated, but not eliminated (if I remeber correctly) due to his role in the "bigger" picture.

...something like that anyway.

As far as the thread is concerned, I suppose she would feel the pain, die and resurrect again with a fresh clean soul? I can't NOT see her DP coming back. She is just too powerful and a force of nature/reality that must exist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.