Doctor Octopus Vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Doc Ock has his true adamantium tentacles.

1) Fight starts with omega red not aware that Ock has adamantium (and Ock doesn't tell him).

2) Fight starts at the point shown in the old Spider-Man story, where Ock already has omega held by the tentacles and without leverage.

3) omega red is aware that Ock has adamantium right at the start of the fight.

Parmaniac
Red can still take every scenario with DS

EDIT: Scenario 2 is most unlikely though Ock could just rip him apart.

SamZED
Yeah, you better edit the post Big C to bann the death spores and lifedraining because
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Red can still take every scenario with DS

Colossus-Big C
its to late but yea no life drains

also isnt omega reds tenticles also adamntium?

http://ui12.gamespot.com/1419/omegared1280_2.jpg

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
its to late but yea no life drains

also isnt omega reds tenticles also adamntium? Carbonadium, a flexible russian try to recreate adamantium.

The Nuul
But its shiny so it must be adamantium.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
But its shiny so it must be adamantium. no i just thought they were

but could doctor oc break omega reds tenticles?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Carbonadium, a flexible russian flexible russian eh?
http://printliberation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/russian-contortionists-flexible-2.jpg

Parmaniac
flexible russian eh?
http://printliberation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/russian-contortionists-flexible-2.jpg Looks like an awesome GF

SamZED
flexible russian eh?
http://printliberation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/russian-contortionists-flexible-2.jpg Can somebody else post the droolio smiley for me?

The Nuul
Originally posted by SamZED
Can somebody else post the droolio smiley for me?
happywank

There, better?

SamZED
Originally posted by The Nuul
happywank

There, better? Not the smiley I had in mind but works.

Lord_Talron
Can somebody else post the droolio smiley for me? dawg that good?

personally im not attracted to 11 year old boys with long hair, even if they are flexible

SamZED
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
dawg that good?

personally im not attracted to 11 year old boys with long hair, even if they are flexible 11 year old boys? confused

KingD19
no i just thought they were

but could doctor oc break omega reds tenticles?

It's weaker than adamantium, but still practically indestructible for all intents and purposes.

And Red has gone up against much worse with, and without his armor. Even without his DS he wins.

He b*tchslaps Doc Ock into submission. Then he speaks to him about the greatness that is Communist Mother Russia.

Then, he rips the tentacles off of Ock's body, and smelts them down so he can coat his own tentacles and make them even stronger, by converting them to.....CARBOMANTIUM!!!!.....or is it ADANADIUM!!!???

^

Yes, Wolverine's claws can't cut the tentacles and it has the edge of being malleable. The real downer is that it's toxic.

KingD19
Well not anymore after he finally got the C-Synthesizer. Too bad Logan killed him with the Muramasa blade.

Dum Dum Dugan
Doc Ock has his true adamantium tentacles.

1) Fight starts with omega red not aware that Ock has adamantium (and Ock doesn't tell him).

2) Fight starts at the point shown in the old Spider-Man story, where Ock already has omega held by the tentacles and without leverage.

3) omega red is aware that Ock has adamantium right at the start of the fight.
omega red wins in second via death spore.

wont matter

dock has never fought omega red.....

wont matter.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by KingD19
It's weaker than adamantium, but still practically indestructible for all intents and purposes.

And Red has gone up against much worse with, and without his armor. Even without his DS he wins.

He b*tchslaps Doc Ock into submission. Then he speaks to him about the greatness that is Communist Mother Russia.

Then, he rips the tentacles off of Ock's body, and smelts them down so he can coat his own tentacles and make them even stronger, by converting them to.....CARBOMANTIUM!!!!.....or is it ADANADIUM!!!???
honestly this could actaully happen lol

Sin I AM
lol Omega red is a true villian, OR ftw

Lord_Talron
11 year old boys? confused im not interested in women that are as flat as a two by four

Mindset
That girl is hot, homie.

SamZED
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
im not interested in women that are as flat as a two by four She's not flat, she's slim.

Originally posted by Mindset
That girl is hot, homie. yes
And frankly id take THIS
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6456/z180253755.jpg

over this any day
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/6712/boobs779278nb.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
I dont trust any picture on here period, there all dudes. I will not be tricked lol

SamZED
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I dont trust any picture on here period, there all dudes. I will not be tricked lol lol I see where you're coming from. About a year ago watched a show about some pretty thailand chicks playing elephant polo. Lets say there was an unexpected plot twist at the end of the show...

KingD19
lol I see where you're coming from. About a year ago watched a show about some pretty thailand chicks playing elephant polo. Lets say there was an unexpected plot twist at the end of the show...

One of the chicks had a trunk?

SamZED
Originally posted by KingD19
One of the chicks had a trunk? No. But every team member USED to have.

KingD19
Well, they must be well off....that's not a cheap procedure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.