Thing vs Team Tank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
thing

vs

juggernaut
rhino
Bulldozer

Colossus-Big C
team 2 rush the hell out of him

King Castle
and win?

-K-M-
Yes.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by King Castle
and win? yes, they would pummel him to death

King Castle
minus rhino arent the other two mediocre in strength?

Colossus-Big C
minus rhino arent the other two mediocre in strength? i think bulldozer is 50-60 tons

depowered juggernaut is still class 100 i think
and rhino is class 90

he would win 1 on 1 against either of them but i dont think he is taking them all

-K-M-
minus rhino arent the other two mediocre in strength?

Not really, Bulldozer has gone toe to toe physically with the Hulk and yes depowered Juggernaut was still class 100 strength.

King Castle
Originally posted by -K-M-
Not really, Bulldozer has gone toe to toe physically with the Hulk and yes depowered Juggernaut was still class 100 strength. i thought the wrecking crew were all 10 tonners minus wrecker?

i'm still iffy on Jugg power placement.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, this thread reeks of fail.

Colossus-Big C
i thought the wrecking crew were all 10 tonners minus wrecker?

i'm still iffy on Jugg power placement. ill say current juggs is about the level of colossus

-K-M-
i thought the wrecking crew were all 10 tonners minus wrecker?

i'm still iffy on Jugg power placement.

In the handbooks their listed at that, in the comics their far higher by feats

He was still refered to as class 100.

King Castle
hmm.. interesting.mhmm

i will process this new information. borg

KingD19
Current Juggernaut hasn't shown anything around Colossus levels....and they said he had a major power drop. Huggernaut however, was around Colossus levels.

King Castle
i have analyzed the comments and i am aware of the difference between on panel showing and bio.

the thing is that this too big of a jump to allow to stand as a constant strength class showing.

it is equivalent of allowing Spiderman to operate passed the 10 ton range an straight to the 100 or 100+

so i cannot agree with the power placement of Bulldozer that far up on the strength class.

Colossus-Big C
theres on panel statements that his strenght was increased x4

StiltmanFTW
I believe Juggernaut (even in his current state) would wreck Thing.

Same with Rhino... well, if CIS was off that is.

Bulldozer is pretty much a non-threat, I consider him the least impressive WC member. Although if he got pissed off like in Let The Battle Begins, then Thing would better run and cry for his stupid aunt Petunia.

King Castle
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
theres on panel statements that his strenght was increased x4 when and under what context?

-K-M-
when and under what context?

Due to their various upgrades. But yes, out of all of the fighters Bulldozer is by far the weakest. Can Bulldozer take Thing one on one? Most definetly not, but with the others who are close to Thing's strength (Rhino) and one who is stronger (Juggernaut) yeah this is a stomp.

But on average Bulldozer is far stronger then class 10.

King Castle
Originally posted by -K-M-
Due to their various upgrades. But yes, out of all of the fighters Bulldozer is by far the weakest. Can Bulldozer take Thing one on one? Most definetly not, but with the others who are close to Thing's strength (Rhino) and one who is stronger (Juggernaut) yeah this is a stomp.

But on average Bulldozer is far stronger then class 10. where would you place his strength class?

-K-M-
where would you place his strength class?

Bulldozer? 20-30 tons without amping his strength with energy.

King Castle
sounds about right..

i wont argue that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.