Team Tentacles vs Team Claws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Constrictor
Omega Red
Epsilon Red
Doctor Octopus

vs

Wolverine
Sabretooth
X-23
Lady Deathstrike

Uriel005
Tenticles due to Doc Oc and Omega red. Range advantage + similar durability to adamantium puts them over the top

King Castle
Similar Durability?

i can accept Omega reds but Doc Ock?

Uriel005
Originally posted by King Castle
Similar Durability?

i can accept Omega reds but Doc Ock?

The ones bound to his flesh have obscene durability. They are afterall designed to be resistant to nuclear effects and take shots from 10 tonners. I think they wouldn't be cut by claws.

King Castle
as far as i am aware the only ones that would be close or equally durable is his adamantium and they are not standard.

unless you have scans or statements of current tentacles being that durable.

iirc spiderman has trashed them in the past when he gets mad and crushing resistance is not the same as slicing/piercing

Uriel005
Originally posted by King Castle
as far as i am aware the only ones that would be close or equally durable is his adamantium and they are not standard.

unless you have scans or statements of current tentacles being that durable.

iirc spiderman has trashed them in the past when he gets mad and crushing resistance is not the same as slicing/piercing

gotta look for the scans but I know that his 2nd set of tentacles was adamantium not true adamantium as it was destroyed but it was cited to be adamantium and the third set his current one is not quite adamantium but is still very hard and more like the movie one but with 8 tentacles will search for scans though. I know he had them when he pwned Iron Man into drinking again by tearing through his suit with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.