Luke Cage vs Franken Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Forum Rules.

SamZED
Wow. Now that's an interesting fight. But I believe Cage has got better stats.

StiltmanFTW
Bloodstone?

King Castle
sure.

StiltmanFTW
Even without the gem, he manhandled WBN, Manthing and Morbius. He takes it.

King Castle
he simply tossed them off him nothin cage couldnt do.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
he simply tossed them off him nothin cage couldnt do.

He did that to WBN, Manthing got kicked and Morbius chocked. Cage can't win this. Well, unless Bendis is writing.

Trackz
Cage probably takes it, he's stronger and more durable, I mean we could see Cage do to Frank what Frank did to Daken

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
Cage probably takes it, he's stronger and more durable, I mean we could see Cage do to Frank what Frank did to Daken

I doubt he's stronger, tbh.

Parmaniac
Cage Thunderclaps and super jumps in the Hulk style. He's easily class 100000000 lately.

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I doubt he's stronger, tbh. he's more durable though, that's a pretty big advantage

King Castle
damn, i should have added a second scenario of non powers human body fist fight.. ooh well.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
he's more durable though, that's a pretty big advantage

Frank has guns, there is a starting distance, let's see how Cage handles high caliber bullets aimed at the eyes and mouth (he always talks crap nonstop, so it shouldn't be a problem at all).

damn, i should have added a second scenario of non powers human body fist fight.. ooh well.

Would be spite.

Parmaniac
How would Cage fare against a flamethrower?

Trackz
Frank has guns, there is a starting distance, let's see how Cage handles high caliber bullets aimed at the eyes and mouth (he always talks crap nonstop, so it shouldn't be a problem at all).

Would be spite.

Ok i see cage isn't a character you're fond of hahaa

King Castle

Would be spite.
b/c Cage know some of that ninja sh$#? confused

Lord_Talron
because castle is better if you take away cage's durability and str

King Castle
current pun hasnt showed the same lvl of skill pre frankencastle..

he said it himself that he is sloppy.

StiltmanFTW
b/c Cage know some of that ninja sh$#? confused

So does Punisher. Frank would destroy him.

current pun hasnt showed the same lvl of skill pre frankencastle..

he said it himself that he is sloppy.

Sloppy because of the dead body, dozens of wounds and the need for synaptic glue pills.

King Castle
nope. in a preview spoiler after bein human once again frank took some hits from some prison skin heads where he stated his time as a tank skewed his fighting style.

StiltmanFTW
Ah. Pretty sure he would still destroy Cage. When was the last time we saw Luke depowered fighting someone?

Oh and reported for spoilers biscuits

King Castle
Ah. Pretty sure he would still destroy Cage. When was the last time we saw Luke depowered fighting someone?

Oh and reported for spoilers biscuits
i miss whatshisface.. i forgot his name the one who was banned for spoiler transgression with the AV orange lantern.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.