University Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladyyaya
Time spent at a university is a most worthwhile period in a young person's life. This is a time when a student begins to form his or her ideas about life in general. Attending classes and studying in the library keep a student busy and provide him or her with access to valuable information, adding to his or her knowledge base.

Campus life can also be rich and colorful. Most universities offer a variety of extracurricular activities such as sports events, contests, and other social gatherings, enabling the students to experience relief from study and homework. Students often form lifelong friendships through various experiences during university life.

During the time a student spends at university, he not only develops his intellectual abilites, but also develops social skills as well as knowledge and wisdom necessary for choosing a future career. By learning how to balance intense study and recreation, a student will be well prepared for the challenges of future responsibilities.

jinXed by JaNx
You know what's also useful? Getting away from institutions as soon as possible.

MarkLeyden
The best Time in My life

BenRogers
I am Missing My University Life and I am Missing My Friends

peterdoown
Most universities offer, such as sports competitions, contests, and other social gatherings of all kinds of extracurricular activities for students to experience learning and homework assistance. Students in university life is often the formation of lifelong friendships through a variety of experiences. Classes and students studying in the library to keep busy, and provide access to valuable information, he or she, increase their knowledge base.

AsbestosFlaygon
It's not as fun as it's shown on TV shows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.