Nimrod VS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins here

TheLordofMurder
Interesting!

I honestly think Nimrod adapts much faster than DD and beats him as a result...

The Nuul
Any version but DOS DD wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by The Nuul
Any version but DOS DD wins.

Nimrod can fully reform even if crushed into powder...so how does DD win?

Heck, IMHO, even HP Doomsday should only be able to stalemate Nimrod at best...

Any other version of DD should eventually lose to Nimrod every single time...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Nimrod can fully reform even if crushed into powder...so how does DD win?

Heck, IMHO, even HP Doomsday should only be able to stalemate Nimrod at best...

Any other version of DD should eventually lose to Nimrod every single time... So can DD.

HP DD would be immune to everything Nimrod has.

Not.A.Chance.

Galan007
Doomsday.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Black bolt z
So can DD.

HP DD would be immune to everything Nimrod has.

Not.A.Chance.

Well Nimrod can scan an opponent to assess weaknesses and come up with a weapon that can kill that opponent so Nimrod will definitely be able to hurt DD...

So can we agree that Nimrod beats all versions of DD their 1st fight (except HP which I could see stalemating from the very start) then stalemates them every fight after that as they continually adapt to one another?

Black bolt z
Well Nimrod can scan an opponent to assess weaknesses and come up with a weapon that can kill that opponent so Nimrod will definitely be able to hurt DD...

So can we agree that Nimrod beats all versions of DD their 1st fight (except HP which I could see stalemating from the very start) then stalemates them every fight after that as they continually adapt to one another? DD has no weaknesses.

No we can't.

TheLordofMurder
DD has no weaknesses.

No we can't.

He's vulnerable to Entropy...do you think Nimrod fails to come up with that solution?

Edit: Afterall, motherbox was able to figure that out, so I see no reason why Nimrod couldnt...

Black bolt z
He's vulnerable to Entropy...do you think Nimrod fails to come up with that solution?

Edit: Afterall, motherbox was able to figure that out, so I see no reason why Nimrod couldnt... HP DD was only killed by a galactus level being shotting entropy at him.Nimrod anit gonna do that.

Colossus-Big C
this isnt hp

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
this isnt hp Doesn't matter.He still should win.

Galan007
HP DD was only killed by a galactus level being shotting entropy at him.Nimrod anit gonna do that. What the What the f**k?? No one "shotted" entropy at Doomsday. Waverider simply used his tech to BFR DD straight into an entropy rift. Endastory.

...And tbh, I didn't think about BFR until now. That said, IF Nimrod can BFR (meaning he has actually done so on panel) then he would win. Sans that, DD wins.

Colossus-Big C
how is it 6 votes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.