The American

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
4ywmoXZwkA0

BORING!!!!!!!!!

Robtard
I still have to finish it, but it's pretty boring, hoping something happens after the mid-way mark.

Totally wrong role for Clooney, dude is a charismatic talker; this has him practically being a reclusive mute.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
I still have to finish it, but it's pretty boring, hoping something happens after the mid-way mark.

Totally wrong role for Clooney, dude is a charismatic talker; this has him practically being a reclusive mute.

i thought it was all right..

the ending you may not see coming

Mindset
I really liked it.

You guys were probably expecting an action movie.

The Nuul
Aye.

MildPossession
It's not suppose to be anything special unfortunately, especially coming from the director. Will not be rushing.

jinXed by JaNx
There really isn't any reason for anyone to watch this movie. Not only is it incredibly boring but it's also disappointingly predictable. Although, it is shot well and at times displays some impressive aesthetic. This doesn't justify sitting through the movie though, i'm not kidding, it's really boring. Most of the movie is George Clooney going to brothels lol

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Mindset
I really liked it.

You guys were probably expecting an action movie.

well for the type of movie, yes i expect some action or at least suspense.

Mindset
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
well for the type of movie, yes i expect some action or at least suspense. It has both.

My suggestion to ppl, watch it yourself and form your own opinions.

jakreo
It is really a boring movie, i expect more but it totally disappoint me...

marthatorres
Jack is a master craftsman. When the end of a work in Sweden is more severe than expected, the American abroad, he vowed to his contact Larry, his next task will be his last. Jack reported that the Italian countryside, where he holes in a small town, away from the curse of death to be talked about. Transfer specified a Belgian woman, Madierde is brewing as a weapon in the structure. Surprisingly, their own and seek out the friendship between Jack, a local clergyman father and a local woman seeking romance Beineidetuo Clara. However, out of the shadows, Jack may be tempting fate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.