Flash Vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
classic juggernaut with his infinit momentum is running full speed,
would flash be able to steal his speed?

i always though he wouldnt be able too

Black bolt z
In b4 close.

Marwash can I have that indiana jones thing?

Oak Parker
Yes. The infinite momentum would likely just transfer to flash.

The Nuul
Juggs grows 1000 feet tall and stomps.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/18519/605628-tapping2_1__super.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Oak Parker
Yes. The infinite momentum would likely just transfer to flash. i doubt it, since flash takes time to steal speed its not instant

Galan007
Juggs does not have 'infinite' momentum. Flash would turn him into statue.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Galan007
Juggs does not have 'infinite' momentum. Flash would turn him into statue. thats were your wrong, juggernaut has infiit momentum

The Nuul
facepalm

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
facepalm theres on panel statement that cyttorak chanels limitless kinetic force to juggernaut

thanos-prime
At the most he could slow him to a crawl but he can't outright stop him.

Galan007
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thats were your wrong, juggernaut has infiit momentum Thor's Godblast stopped Juggernaut in his tracks and proceeded to push him backward. War Hulk also stopped a charging Juggernaut. So unless you think a Godblast and Hulk possess >> infinite power, then you are quite wrong in your assumption.

Bottom line: It may be difficult to stop Juggernaut's forward momentum, but it is not impossible (as proven on panel.)

Black bolt z
theres on panel statement that cyttorak chanels limitless kinetic force to juggernaut Odin was also said to be omnipotent and the Odinforce limitless.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Odin was also said to be omnipotent and the Odinforce limitless. that was early marvel when they had Odin as the god of the marvel universe, the old handbooks said Odin was omnipotent, Omniscient and all powerful

zopzop
Odin was also said to be omnipotent and the Odinforce limitless.

Have you checked the Odin Respect Thread recently? If not you should.

Parmaniac
And when was it stated on panel that Juggs has infinite kinetic energy?

zopzop
Thor's Godblast stopped Juggernaut in his tracks and proceeded to push him backward.
I could have swore it merely slowed him and before he could push forward the concrete they were standing on gave way and he fell.

Wait War Hulk? Is this different from WWH? Because WWH merely slowed him down. You can see that it was Juggernaut slowly pushing WWH back.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Parmaniac

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
Have you checked the Odin Respect Thread recently? If not you should. Exactly.Its called a hyperbole.Its not truly infinite.

Colossus-Big C

Wait War Hulk? Is this different from WWH? Because WWH merely slowed him down. You can see that it was Juggernaut slowly pushing WWH back. its a different and much stronger hulk, but even then juggernaut was slowly pushing him back

Parmaniac
Wait War Hulk? Is this different from WWH? Because WWH merely slowed him down. You can see that it was Juggernaut slowly pushing WWH back. War Hulk was a horseman of Apocalypse and amped by celestial tech. He had a tentacle that grabbed Juggs leg and threw him away.

Colossus-Big C
Exactly.Its called a hyperbole.Its not truly infinite. check my post

Colossus-Big C
that was early marvel when they had Odin as the god of the marvel universe, the old handbooks said Odin was omnipotent, Omniscient and all powerful

Black bolt z
check my post Exactly.

Galan007
And when was it stated on panel that Juggs has infinite kinetic energy? Thor's Godblast and Hulk took a dump on that statement. smile

Colossus-Big C
Thor's Godblast and Hulk took a dump on that statement. smile no it didnt smile

Parmaniac
Thor's Godblast and Hulk took a dump on that statement. smile That's why I asked that
Odin was also said to be omnipotent and the Odinforce limitless. Originally posted by Colossus-Big C that was early marvel when they had Odin as the god of the marvel universe, the old handbooks said Odin was omnipotent, Omniscient and all powerful

Not to mention that handbooks < on panel evidence.

zopzop
Not to mention that handbooks < on panel evidence.

writers > on panel > handbooks no?

Black bolt z
writers > on panel > handbooks no? no.

On Panel>>>Writers>Handbooks.

Parmaniac
writers > on panel > handbooks no? Writers if they directly comment in the comic as the narrator not interviews or stuff like that but then yes.

Galan007
I could have swore it merely slowed him and before he could push forward the concrete they were standing on gave way and he fell. Nope. The Godblast both stopped Juggy, and pushed him back:

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4801/11779314.th.jpg

THEN the concrete roof gave out.

Wait War Hulk? Is this different from WWH? Because WWH merely slowed him down. You can see that it was Juggernaut slowly pushing WWH back. War Hulk was a Horsemen of Apocalypse who'd been amped by Celestial tech. He was able to slow a charging Juggernaut's forward momentum to the point where he was barely moving at all:

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3170/49936396.th.jpg http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4864/74741242.th.jpg http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1803/89884358.th.jpg

If Juggernaut's momentum was truly 'infinite' absolutely nothing would be able to slow/stop him.

zopzop
no.

On Panel>>>Writers>Handbooks.

Wow the guys that wrote the story < on panel? Good to know.

Parmaniac
Wow the guys that wrote the story < on panel? Good to know. Originally posted by Parmaniac
Writers if they directly comment in the comic as the narrator not interviews or stuff like that but then yes.

Black bolt z
Wow the guys that wrote the story < on panel? Good to know. What happens in the book is better evidence then an individual writers opinion.

zopzop
Nope. The Godblast both stopped, and pushed Juggy back:

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4801/11779314.th.jpg

Do you have a scan of the very next page?

Ah, ok I see. Thank you for that. I kept hearing this brought up but never saw it and didn't know what the posters were talking about. thumb up

Galan007
Yeah, a writer's opinion that Juggy possesses 'infinite' kinetic energy, or that he cannot be stopped is utterly MEANINGLESS when we have on panel instances depicting Juggy's momentum being halted.

Parmaniac
I'm a bit confused now

Once you said Writers note (as narrator) > on panel showing
That was flash who was moving near speed of light while of you would have calculated the people he saved you would have come to the conclusion that his speed was > speed of light.

I was confused back then and I am now.

Galan007
Do you have a scan of the very next page? http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9286/42360627.th.jpg

What we have in that scan is Juggy straining to regain his forward momentum (meaning he was still being held at bay by the GB), then the roof gives out. But the fact still remains that the GB stopped AND pushed back Juggy.

Ah, ok I see. Thank you for that. I kept hearing this brought up but never saw it and didn't know what the posters were talking about. thumb up I saw that you boldened 'Celestial tech'. Understand that said tech certainly didn't give Hulk >> infinite power. So my point still remains.

The Nuul
On panel feats > a writers opinion > bios.

Colossus-Big C
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9286/42360627.th.jpg

What we have in that scan is Juggy straining to regain his forward momentum (meaning he was still being held at bay by the GB), then the roof gives out. But the fact still remains that the GB stopped AND pushed back Juggy.

lol juggernaut was standing perfectly still when the god blast hit him, when he started to move forward he started overpowering the god blast

Galan007
I'm a bit confused now

That was flash who was moving near speed of light while of you would have calculated the people he saved you would have come to the conclusion that his speed was > speed of light.

I was confused back then and I am now. That was a very particular case where the writer's narration of a particular event directly contradicted the numbers he also gave us in that same comic.

If you crunch the numbers provided, it is blatantly apparent that Flash was moving ridiculously faster than light -- but then that same writer stated that Flash was moving just under the speed of light. That's where the argument comes into play.

Parmaniac
On panel feats > a writers opinion > bios. What if a writer kicks in as the narrator. confused I agree on simple opinions though.

Galan007
lol juggernaut was standing perfectly still when the god blast hit him, when he started to move forward he started overpowering the god blast http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6201/33991582.jpg

"...As he unexpectedly feels himself being PUSHED BACKWARD."

---

Why on earth do people argue just to argue? srsly

Parmaniac
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6201/33991582.jpg

"...As he unexpectedly feels himself being "PUSHED BACKWARD."

---

Why on earth do people argue just to argue? srsly So you agree with me thanks thumb up stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C

---

Why on earth do people argue just to argue? srsly he was standing perfectly still when it hit him and "feeling yourself being pushed back"=/=actually being pushed back, he may of felt the intense force pushing on his body but once he started walking he started to push the blast back

Galan007
laughing And I thought quanchi was bad with Thanos.

Anyhow, the comic was/is perfectly clear -- Juggy was walking toward Thor when he launched the GB. The GB stopped Juggy in his tracks and pushed him back.... We also saw War Hulk slow a charging Juggy to a relative standstill.

Juggy does not possess 'infinite' momentum.

The Nuul
What if a writer kicks in as the narrator. confused I agree on simple opinions though.

I was referring to some writer talking in a interview and not the writing in the comics.

Parmaniac
ah ok

zopzop

---

Where is the scan of the very next page (does anyone have it)? I think he was pushing through it until the concrete he was standing on gave way.

Omega Vision
Wow the guys that wrote the story < on panel? Good to know.
The thing about writers is that their own views on characters' powers might conflict with those of the company's editor(s) ergo they can't put everything they want into a comic. You can bet Pak was held back in some of his ambtions during WWH by the editorial staff.

There's also the example of Dan Jurgens who believed that the Odinforce was a mere planetary level power and stated as such in an interview IIRC. But we all know from on panel showings that it's much greater than that.

Galan007
Where is the scan of the very next page (does anyone have it)? I think he was pushing through it until the concrete he was standing on gave way. I already posted it. The page says Juggy was "straining to regain his forward momentum" -- then the roof gave out (ie. the GB was still keeping him at bay.) And the fact still remains that the GB initially stopped Juggy's forward momentum AND pushed him back.

Juggernaut's momentum is not infinite -- as shown a few times on panel. There's really no argument to be had where that is concerned.

carver9

---

You want to know the beauty of this scan? Juggernaut is being hit by thor most powerful attack... an attack that has made even the mighty galactus scream out in pain and the only thing jugs is crying about is his momentum being stopped.

Now that is true durability.

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The thing about writers is that their own views on characters' powers might conflict with those of the company's editor(s) ergo they can't put everything they want into a comic. You can bet Pak was held back in some of his ambtions during WWH by the editorial staff.

There's also the example of Dan Jurgens who believed that the Odinforce was a mere planetary level power and stated as such in an interview IIRC. But we all know from on panel showings that it's much greater than that.

And these are the reasons on why I believe most anime characters are<than a lot of marvel and dc characters.

Colossus-Big C
with out editors, hulk would be a galactus level being . i remember a writer said only galactus may have a chance if any at stopping world breaker hulk

Colossus-Big C
i think the god blast>>> the speed force he isnt taking juggs momentum

Tha C-Master
I'm a bit confused now

I was confused back then and I am now. The 13 trillion times speed of light feat I pointed out? Yea, if he did the feat, then it would have to be that fast, if he was going under the speed of light, he wouldn't have rescued one person.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
And these are the reasons on why I believe most anime characters are<than a lot of marvel and dc characters.
Well most Anime characters are street levelers by sheer volume...

If you consider more than just Shonen.

Colossus-Big C
are all street fighter characters street level?

Omega Vision
are all street fighter characters street level?
No. Most of them are Low Meta or above.

Tha C-Master
are all street fighter characters street level? Hell no. And there are a lot of uber anime characters out there people aren't familiar with, like Darkstalkers. This is a comic forum that is Marvel/DC heavy/biased so it is harder to explain that here. Go to an anime/manga site and they'd be like that towards Marvel/DC characters.

The Nuul
Yes, thats what they are called street fighter and not herald fighter or meta fighter.

Tha C-Master
Yes, thats what they are called street fighter and not herald fighter or meta fighter. Or because they fight on the Streets. Herald Fighter and Meta Fighter would sound so gay anyways. It's not like the terms are used in comics often either. Kinda like the difference between street level and street hero.

The original concept was about people fighting worldwide in a tournament that wasn't the traditional "official" type. It has far evolved since then.

chomperx9
Stalemat. there is nothing juggernaut can to flash with wallys speed. and there is nothing flash can do to juggernaut

Omega Vision
Originally posted by chomperx9
Stalemat. there is nothing juggernaut can to flash with wallys speed. and there is nothing flash can do to juggernaut
Except steal his speed and make him into a living statue...

Colossus-Big C
he isnt taking juggenauts speed , heck he wouldnt take supermans because of his momentum now imagine juggernaut

Omega Vision
he isnt taking juggenauts speed , heck he wouldnt take supermans because of his momentum now imagine juggernaut
Juggernaut is a lot slower than Superman, the reason he wasn't going to try it on Superman was his momentum AND his speed. It would have taken a while and left a long skid-mark so to speak, Juggernaut not so much.

Badabing
classic juggernaut with his infinit momentum is running full speed,
would flash be able to steal his speed?

i always though he wouldnt be able too Use search.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=510970&highlight=title%3A%28juggernaut+vs+flash%29

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.