Mister Hyde vs Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules.

tkitna
With forum rules this is spite.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
With forum rules this is spite.

Because CIS is on? You do know it doesn't bode well for Hyde, right?

Stoic
Actually, the way that the Lizard fights Hyde should break him in a matter of moments. After all a berserk Black Cat went toe to toe with the Lizard, and made him flee.

StiltmanFTW
Depends on what incarnation of Lizard we're talking about. IMO clawing, biting and striking with his tail would be too much for Hyde's durability to handle.

Wanna use low showings? Fine. Didn't Matt KO Hyde with a mailbox?

tkitna
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Because CIS is on? You do know it doesn't bode well for Hyde, right?

You do know that with forum rules, you can throw Hydes jobber record out the window.? Right?

Lizard loses as soon as Hyde gets ahold of him.

tkitna
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Depends on what incarnation of Lizard we're talking about. IMO clawing, biting and striking with his tail would be too much for Hyde's durability to handle.

Yeah the Lizard is going to wear down an 80 tonner who's went toe to toe with the likes of Thor and the Hulk. Sorry, but no.

Kid Kurdy
Yeah the Lizard is going to wear down an 80 tonner who's went toe to toe with the likes of Thor and the Hulk. Sorry, but no.
I remember the time when Hyde knocked himself out by running into Masterson Thor... not a very good showing for Hyde.

Hyde isn't that tough, Spider-Man beat him without much problems, he threw him out of the window.

Stoic
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I remember the time when Hyde knocked himself out by running into Masterson Thor... not a very good showing for Hyde.

Hyde isn't that tough, Spider-Man beat him without much problems, he threw him out of the window.

That wasn't Masterson Thor from what I remember, it was the original Thor. you're talking about the time that the Masters of Evil broke into Avengers Mansion and beat Hercules into a coma right?

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Stoic
That wasn't Masterson Thor from what I remember, it was the original Thor. you're talking about the time that the Masters of Evil broke into Avengers Mansion and beat Hercules into a coma right?
True, my mistake. It happened when Thor was cursed, I think.

YFZ 350
Hyde wins I think.

tkitna

Thats what I mean about his jobber aura. He's basically a Rhino clone that serves as comic relief. Without jobbing, he would beat characters like Spiderman and the Lizard to death.

StiltmanFTW
You do know that with forum rules, you can throw Hydes jobber record out the window.? Right?

Lizard loses as soon as Hyde gets ahold of him.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Full capacity just means he'll fight at his best. And his best sucks.

What? I wouldn't call that "going toe to toe". He got owned, plain and simple. His durability sucks, he's consistently portrayed as a loser.

Kid Kurdy
Thats what I mean about his jobber aura. He's basically a Rhino clone that serves as comic relief. Without jobbing, he would beat characters like Spiderman and the Lizard to death.
Not really, he is too slow and not durable enough. He also isn't the smartest fighter, and quickly looses his temper.

Dum Dum Dugan
Not really because he consistently shown to get his ass handed to people like them. If anything his one or two high showings are the pis.

SuperiorTech
I think we need to stop using fighting Hulk as some kind of feat because at this point pretty much everyone has done it.

King Castle
fine, what about fighting thor?

KingD19
You mean losing to Thor?

King Castle
losing in battle is still a fighting an individual

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by King Castle
fine, what about fighting thor?
It wasn't a fight. Thor ended the "fight" just by standing there.

StiltmanFTW
Connors eviscerates him.

Dum Dum Dugan
It wasn't a fight. Thor ended the "fight" just by standing there.
He talking about other fights. Hyde when he came on the seen had a brawl with Thor, However since then he been shit.

tkitna
I'm just wondering what in the hell the Lizard can do to Hyde?

iceman24567
Scratch him to death?

KingD19
Break a bone or two with his tail, gut him, bite his face off, etc...

Black bolt z
Lizard should fairly easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.