Iron Man vs Ms. Marvel (Warbird)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins 1 on 1 no prep... Iron Man vs Ms. Marvel (Warbird)

King Castle
Iron man, he has too many options and more then likely warbird would be drunk..

i guess Tony would have had a martini.

Konton
I made this thread a long time ago.

Carol should take a majority. They both have ranged offenses, but Carol has better damage soak and is vastly superior in air to air combat, having greater maneuverability and flight training.

King Castle
was it during her warbird phase or Ms. Marvel Current Phase?

Q99
Originally posted by King Castle
Iron man, he has too many options and more then likely warbird would be drunk..

A lot of those options are energy attacks, though.

King Castle
high Frequency would work just fine... and blunt trauma is another.

horrorwolf
Warbird should take the high majority.

Warlord
tony wins unless it's Binary

khazra
Tony seems alot more impressive in Bleeding Edge. his ight with Rhulk alone should put him over her physically.

OneDumbG0
Well... we know that Carol's blasts can power up Extremis from Mighty Avengers. I think that's still one step away from assuming that Tony's armor can easily absorb her energy attacks... but maybe it does? But then again... Carol absorbs energy attacks too.

I actually think this comes down to skill in fisticuffs. They're relatively comparable in durability, strength and stamina (using the term loosely), right?

Lord_Talron
i thought warbird was just a diff name she used, not a significant change in stats

King Castle
warbird feats look very different from her current splash art feats...

she had more low end moments in her Warbird phase then high end ones unlike her current character.

Bentley
I think Carol can win this, but Tony has more strength.

OneDumbG0
^ I'm not ready to give Iron Man the edge in strength over Carol. Sure Iron Man has higher end feats (right?)... but I think they're pretty even.

Konton
Her power levels have been fairly consistent since the Warbird days. No upgrades or downgrades in any of her incarnations sans Binary.

Bentley
Originally posted by Konton
Her power levels have been fairly consistent since the Warbird days. No upgrades or downgrades in any of her incarnations sans Binary.

But she has amassed great feats, depowering Count Nefaria and stealing Karla's moonstones are quite good.

King Castle
depowering? blink

she absorbed an energy blasted directed at her and shot it back at him... that is not depowering teh source like she did Klaw.

Bentley
I thought she put her hands around his head at some point and he went weak or something.

Apparently I don't pay attention to comics, but still I think I saw that!! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.