Marv vs Adrian Veidt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
H2H fight in an abandoned NYC Subway Station
Fight to the death

Who wins?

Robtard
Long fight, but Veidt wins in the end; I highly doubt Marv would land many hits.

siriuswriter
As long as Marv has time to make those magical white x's with bandaids, he's golden.

Rogue Jedi
Unless Marv has a pair of handcuffs, he's screwed.

NemeBro
Veidt pretty solidly IMHO.

Marv is tough, true, but Veidt is not only far faster, arguably faster than Kevin, but is much more powerful than Kevin. In fact, Veidt is probably stronger than Marv IMO. Marv has incredible durability, but Veidt's onslaught will take him down, no matter how long it takes.

Bouboumaster
I LOVE Marv, but Veidt destroy him.

Much faster, and without a doubt much stronger.

dadudemon
Yeah, Veidt is a bullet dogder in the purest most direct form.

He also can kick full grown ass men 30+ feet, in the air, away from himself.

On top of that, he can pulverize a large, solid slab of marble.

On top of that, he can pwn two guys that can casually break other humans' bones, with ease.

On top of that, he can catch mother ****in' BULLETS!

Marv has huge damage soak from skinny gangsta crack hoes. Has a high pain tolerance. Can bust through stair banisters with ease, can WTF PWN several average men in a brawl, and can eat large amounts of food.

On top of that, he can beat down a super ninja assassin that eats people (his dog helps, too)

It just seems like Marv would hit nothing but air while his body is pulverized into hamburger, by Veidt.

But, like some closet homo above me said, if Marv has Handcuffs, it's all over. 313

marwash22
Ozy, in a stomp. Kevin was working the hell outta Marv until he tethered him and Ozy > Kevin in all stats.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon

But, like some closet homo above me said, if Marv has Handcuffs, it's all over. 313 There's a homo over you? Like standing over you?

Darth Martin
Veidt is essentially a more skilled, smarter, faster, and stronger version of Kevin. Kevin, to be fair, showed far more prowess in stealth.

With that said, Marv is INSANELY durable. I highly doubt Veidt wins easily. There's a good chance that Marv won't land a single hit on Veidt but it's going to take a hell of alot for Veidt to put Marv down.

BruceSkywalker
Veidt takes care of business

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Veidt is essentially a more skilled, smarter, faster, and stronger version of Kevin. Kevin, to be fair, showed far more prowess in stealth.

With that said, Marv is INSANELY durable. I highly doubt Veidt wins easily. There's a good chance that Marv won't land a single hit on Veidt but it's going to take a hell of alot for Veidt to put Marv down. Veidt not getting hit and spending the fight knocking Marv around is beating him easily.

the ninjak
I would say this is spite. Marv would have a hard time with the rest of the team as well.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Unless Marv has a pair of handcuffs, he's screwed.

He'd have to get them on Veidt first, which is unlikely. Even then, Veidt is likely strong enough to tear out of the cuffs and continue his ass-ault on Marv.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Robtard
He'd have to get them on Veidt first, which is unlikely. Even then, Veidt is likely strong enough to tear out of the cuffs and continue his ass-ault on Marv.

Uuuuhhhhhh...

Did you SEE how fast Kevin was? No, you didn't. Because he's faster than the human eye.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
He'd have to get them on Veidt first, which is unlikely. Even then, Veidt is likely strong enough to tear out of the cuffs and continue his ass-ault on Marv. Yeah I guess. I doubt if Marv can "trick" Veidt into getting "close and personal."

NemeBro
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Uuuuhhhhhh...

Did you SEE how fast Kevin was? No, you didn't. Because he's faster than the human eye. So 200 miles per hour?

Oddly enough, Veidt is faster than bullets. Which are faster than 200 mph. In fact, IIRC, dadudemon did some calcs for when Veidt took down the assassin that put the movement of his head over two hundred mph.

Not even counting how much stronger Veidt is than Marv.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by NemeBro
Veidt not getting hit and spending the fight knocking Marv around is beating him easily. It'll take alot of those hits to put Marv down. The man routinely soaked bullets, took two rounds in the electric chair, was ran over multiple times by a car, etc.

He has 20x the damage soak Comedian had.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darth Martin
It'll take alot of those hits to put Marv down. The man routinely soaked bullets, took two rounds in the electric chair, was ran over multiple times by a car, etc.

He has 20x the damage soak Comedian had. He was knocked out by a sledgehammer. I have no doubt Veidt can hit hard enough to KO Marv without much trouble.

Robtard
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Uuuuhhhhhh...

Did you SEE how fast Kevin was? No, you didn't. Because he's faster than the human eye.

Uuuuhhhhhh...

Did you SEE what Veidt is capable of? No, you didn't. Because it involves bullets and dodging, not being hit by them and catching one. He was also able to fend off multiple attackers with ease while holding a conversation.

For that matter, did you see how fast Marv was? He was slow.

Bouboumaster
Marv don't want to try to handcuff Veidt.

Look at that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW5ab4UKaG0

He kicked peeps feets in the air. He would crush Marv h2h, whatever how close they fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.