Deathstroke vs Cyborg(titan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules..

john allerdyce
stroke.

Uriel005
DS has punked the titans several times all together I don't see why Cyborg on his own would do any better.

King Castle
b/c this is a forum fight and not a comic fight

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Uriel005
DS has punked the titans several times all together I don't see why Cyborg on his own would do any better.
becuase teams job and he never does as well against them one on one.

I mean do I really need to bring up the examples of how many characters including capt, spidermna, wolverine ect. punked many teams, so what they can now beat anyone on a team they have punked?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
becuase teams job and he never does as well against them one on one.

I mean do I really need to bring up the examples of how many characters including capt, spidermna, wolverine ect. punked many teams, so what they can now beat anyone on a team they have punked?

true it's just I think that slade if anything has the skills and strength in melee combat to beat cyborg on that alone assuming he has a weapon thats going to cut through his armor which I'm going to assume he does.

King Castle
Cyborg has bn repeatedly upgraded.

with nano self repair and is made of promethium metal repairs himself as soon as the cut is made.

YFZ 350
Slade wins a good fight.

Konton
Non-jobbing Cyborg 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.