Best of Disney Renaissance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Urban Ninja
Which film for you is the best of the disney renaissance period.

K.Diddy
beer I would have to say Aladdin for me

Impediment
Beauty and the Beast.

MildPossession
Lion King for me.

Wanderer11
The Little Mermaid

T.M
Lion King

Darth Martin
Don't overly care for any of those.

Urban Ninja
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Don't overly care for any of those.
Then don't bother replying confused

ADarksideJedi
The little marmaid I thought was a good start for great disney movies up to the Lion King then it all went down hill from there.

KurtRussellCrow
Aladdin is my favorite of that list. That movie has been one of my favorite Disney movies since it came out.

Sir Ris

the ninjak
Tron
Bedknobs and broomsticks.
Return to Witch Mountain
Alice in Wonderland
The Little Mermaid

kavinnjohn

lovelycam
1.The Lion King
2.Mulan
3.The Little Mermaid
4.Pocahontas
3.Beauty and the Beast

galina
The little mermaid movie is the best disney movie that i have watch it yet.

ADarksideJedi
If only Disney kepted it going with the ideas that they had back then but now it is all just garbage!

itsjustaar
every girl I talk to says that Jake the Kangaroo Rat from 'Rescuers Down Under' was hot. xD

out of all this, I only liked the Rescuers movie; I saw Aladdin in theaters as a kid, Lion King i didn't care much for (and today, I prefer it's closer-than-normal counterpart Kimba the White Lion). Pocahontas I didn't see.

Hunchback was alright. Good songs, nice interpretation. Hercules was hilarious with James Woods (plus I got Greek lineage). Mulan... eh, Tarzan was good though.

I'd have to go with Rescuers Down Under though for the long run. other than that, Great Mouse Detective and Robin Hood are my other faves.

HighwayMan
BatB and Lion King are good choices, though Aladdin is right up there with them.

Kazenji
Aladdin.

Scythe
The Hunchback to me had the biggest Renaissance tone, so I'd go with that one, it's one of my faves as well.

Kaibs
The Lion King hands down WHATTTTTT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.