Apokolips vs. Green Lantern Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parmaniac
The GL Corps gather to attack Apokolips and once and for all wipe out Darkseid.

GLC Roster:
Guardians of the Galaxy
7200 Green Lantern (that should be all to my knowledge, including the top Lanterns)
Ion (Sodan Yat)
The Alpha Lanterns

Scenario 1: The attack Apokolips by suprise.

Scenario 2: Darkseid & Apokolips got 48 hours prep.

If you think the GLC can't take this, add the Blue Lantern Corps too.

Parmaniac
bump peaches

basilisk
Scenario 2 I think Darkseid could come up with something.

Scenario 1 would be interesting to see.

Q99
I would bet on the GLC. Apok once fought them off in the past, but that was when the GLs had a yellow weakness and there were half as many of them, with no Ion or Alphas.

Blood fight, but the corps for the win.

OneDumbG0
Near completely drained GL Corp members killed Mandrakk with a giant stake! And Guy Gardner wasn't even there! GLC roxxorz!!! belch

Desaad
GLC wins a surprise, loses a prep.

Lunacyde
Don't forget the Corpse.

Oak Parker
They arent beating Apok with Prep. DS is going to have a Promethean Giant, a Grandfather box, soul fire amped New Gods, and all manner of tricks ready. Corps win the surprise attack hard.

King Castle
isnt the grandfather Box alternate non canon future from the rock of eternity story arc?uggh

Oak Parker
Originally posted by King Castle
isnt the grandfather Box alternate non canon future from the rock of eternity story arc?uggh non canon? There are no alternate New Gods. They experience all realities.

OneDumbG0
^ Not really.

Ironically, the GL Corps used to be unique among the DC Multiverse. There were no GL Corps or Guardians in other parallel Earths. This was explicitly stated and restated around Crisis on Infinite Earths... and then basically debunked in a Crisis on Infinite Earths tie-in.

King Castle
Originally posted by Oak Parker
non canon? There are no alternate New Gods. They experience all realities. PR has already ruled that rock of eternity story is not applicable to current Universe and not to be used as such in another thread. smokin'

Slaanesh
1. GLC wins
2. Not sure

-K-M-
With prep definetly Apokolips, hell looks what Granny Goodness did to the GLC.

Darkseid also has access to amped Shadow Demons, and does anyone remember them?

Q99
Originally posted by -K-M-
With prep definetly Apokolips, hell looks what Granny Goodness did to the GLC.

What did she do to them?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Q99
What did she do to them?

She easily infilitrated them during Final Crisis, and was very close to contaminating all the Green Lanterns. Heck with prep Granny Goodness took down the Greek Gods.

psycho gundam
they all make shovels

the end

-K-M-
Oh I see what you did there....fine...Darkseid gives his minions super speed.

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/SilverAge02-09-JLA.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/SilverAge02-10-JLA.jpg

The end shifty

King Castle
Has DS ever given any one flash powers and reaction/reflex?

anyways..

i see a lot of parademons running and flyin into each other colliding

-K-M-
Has DS ever given any one flash powers and reaction/reflex?

Yes.

He even created Stayne from scratch who is Takion's equal. Takion was taking on Kyle Rayner,Captain Atom, and Flash at the same time and was winning till he left on his own

I see a lot of parademons running and flyin into each other colliding

Lulz? Yeah because that happens a lot in comics.

King Castle
i know he has created stayne and takion just dont see him making a bunch of parademon Flashes with his specific powerset.

i dont see stayne nor takion behaving nor utilizing their power like flash did.

they have Superluminal flight but its different from how flash operates.

Oak Parker
i know he has created stayne and takion just dont see him making a bunch of parademon Flashes with his specific powerset.

i dont see stayne nor takion behaving nor utilizing their power like flash did.

they have Superluminal flight but its different from how flash operates. Takion and Lightray fought at 8 times the speed of light. So yeah, it is within DS's powers to give his parademons flash like speed.

psycho gundam
takion eh shifty

-K-M-
Why on earth would he give parademons that power? He didn't make Takion just Stayne and to be clear my post was more of a joke.

Why? if they wanted to they could be just like Flash by manipulating kinetic energy as Takion did to Flash already.

King Castle
Why on earth would he give parademons that power? He didn't make Takion just Stayne and to be clear my post was more of a joke.

Why? if they wanted to they could be just like Flash by manipulating kinetic energy as Takion did to Flash already. and i still say i see parademons crashing into each other.. as a joke

-K-M-
and i still say i see parademons crashing into each other.. as a joke

I don't think you were joking erm

Oak Parker
Originally posted by psycho gundam
takion eh shifty Yeah. The other guy mentioned that Stayne was a creation of DS and she was a match for Takion. I just looked up Takion and is shows him and LR fighting at 8 times light speed.

King Castle
I don't think you were joking erm umm.. i was too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Rf7UWqW-c&feature=related

earth to K-M i was making a joke.

Desaad
isnt the grandfather Box alternate non canon future from the rock of eternity story arc?uggh

That was the GrandMOTHER Box.

There is no Grandfather Box, so far as I can remember. The "Father Box", first introduced in Simonson's Orion, has been seen a few times, and is definitely a weapon that Darkseid can produce, apparently en mass. In Orion we saw it materialize a gun, out of nowhere/nothing, that would have killed Darkseid with one shot (to the head, at point blank range, suicide style, to be clear).

In Seven Soldiers, it was powerful enough to enslave all of the Sheeda to Klarion's power, and one half of it was powerful enough to give a girl Zatanna-like powers.

In Superman/Batman, the Father Box held in the position of the JLA (in their trophy room) was called 'The Most Powerful Weapon in the Universe!' by a lil Lex Luthor (alternate universe version of Lex who had been transported to the real earth), and Superman said with it he might "destroy everything".

Continuing with the 'box' technology of Apokolips, there is also the "Ancestor Box", just recently introduced in Morrison's Batman, the exact nature of which is still a little unclear but which SEEMS to have gone back in time, infected Batman's history, and turned one of his ancestor's into a 'hyper-adapter' to hound him across time, making his life hell.

And finally, Slig of the Deep Six (one of Darkseid's minions) actually had a Mother Box, so even some of Darkseid's soldiers have Mother Boxes.

Desaad
Come to think of it, Grandfather Box might have been the name of the device used to kill Mother Boxes in the Elseworlds tale Superman: The Darkside.

Omega Vision
Oh I see what you did there....fine...Darkseid gives his minions super speed.

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/SilverAge02-09-JLA.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/SilverAge02-10-JLA.jpg

The end shifty
PC Flash soloed the GLC? eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.