Who from DC would make the best selections for Apocalypse new Horsemen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Apocalypse & Sinister have found their way into the DC universe and have begun looking for new subjects to make into his 4 horsemen.

Who would make good horsemen and who could Apocalypse actually get to serve him?

Please Discuss and feel free explain your selections.

Omega Vision
Likely guys with respectable power but low ambition/prestige:

Solomon Grundy type guys.

Oak Parker
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Apocalypse & Sinister have found their way into the DC universe and have begun looking for new subjects to make into his 4 horsemen.

Who would make good horsemen and who could Apocalypse actually get to serve him?

Please Discuss and feel free explain your selections.
They would have a hard time subjugating such powerful people in DC. But I could see them using Faith, Since she is one of the most powerful telepaths in DC.

They would need someone who could take out the high levelers like Superman and Wonder Woman. They could get Black Adam. He likes destruction anyway. He may do it just for the fun of it.

They would need a high level reality or matter manipulator. If they couldn't get Firestorm by force, they could get Circe. She loves working for powerful bad guys if it suits her plans.

And the Joker. Just because he is insane. I'm sure they would be able to figure out away to give Joker Superman's powers. Now that would be scary.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Oak Parker
They would have a hard time subjugating such powerful people in DC. But I could see them using Faith, Since she is one of the most powerful telepaths in DC.

They would need someone who could take out the high levelers like Superman and Wonder Woman. They could get Black Adam. He likes destruction anyway. He may do it just for the fun of it.

They would need a high level reality or matter manipulator. If they couldn't get Firestorm by force, they could get Circe. She loves working for powerful bad guys if it suits her plans.

And the Joker. Just because he is insane. I'm sure they would be able to figure out away to give Joker Superman's powers. Now that would be scary.

If they could give Joker powers comparable to Supes that would be awesome... they could always just use Bizaro.

I could see them turning guys like Grundy, Red Tornado,Black Alice, Aquaman. Maybe Doomsday for the simple fact that Hulk once served Apocalypse.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by byrdgang21
If they could give Joker powers comparable to Supes that would be awesome... they could always just use Bizaro.

I could see them turning guys like Grundy, Red Tornado,Black Alice, Aquaman. Maybe Doomsday for the simple fact that Hulk once served Apocalypse.
If Apocalypse can't give himself powers comparable to Superman how could he do it for Joker? stick out tongue

carver9
Superboy would be my answer. He would make that tk ability that he have almost unbeatable.

SuperMan103
they would try to take Vm3rIGEnmYc but of course they would fail

illadelph12
Originally posted by Omega Vision
If Apocalypse can't give himself powers comparable to Superman how could he do it for Joker? stick out tongue

Other than speed (which Apocalypse can achieve by other means like teleporting or morphing part of his body into a warp drive), I'd rather have Apocalypse's power set than Superman's (mainly due to the shapeshifting/atomic structure control applications).

Given access to the right genetic material Apoc and Sinister can work wonders. Don't forget how Essex acquired his powers.

psycho gundam
yeah man, cis cripples apocalypse so damn much it's tragic. sometimes i don't even think he should be debated on the forums since there's always his ever present need to not get his hands dirty (like metron), but when he actually does there is some context involved. he did however almost murk the x-men while he was near death in 60 seconds, slapping the high evolutionary around a bit, etc so he can throwdown when he needs to

as for the thread....

- silver banshee, killer frost, as famine

- wade eiling/the general as war

- killer frost, (or anyone for that matter since he usually endows plague with the power to infect) as plague

- lobo, deathstroke as death

Sr J-Bieb
Spectre
Imperiex
Mandrakk
Possibly Batman if they somehow managed to capture him

byrdgang21
there are good choices given

I personaly think these guys would make good horsemen

Famine- Circe/Black Canary
War- Black Adam/Superboy
Death- Grundy/Aquaman
Pestilence - Posoin Ivy/Martian Manhunter

Uriel005
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Spectre
Imperiex
Mandrakk

why the hell would Imperiex ever work for apocalypse.... He'd smack Apocalypse upside the head and proceed to show him the meaning of pain before ever working for him.

psycho gundam
no expression

Mindset
lol

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Spectre
Imperiex
Mandrakk

That is the most retarded list I have ever seen.

surely you troll

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/meh.ro4527.jpg

Mshinu
Death: Cyborg Superman
War: Mongul Sr.
Pestilence: Lobo (he wiped out his home planet with a virus)
Famine: Parasite

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mshinu
War: Mongul Sr.
Pestilence: Lobo (he wiped out his home planet with a virus)
Famine: Parasite \

Like that list

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
War: Mongul Sr. These two would be awesome

Bentley
Dove would become war.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bentley
Dove would become war. Saint Walker

The Nuul
BA
CA
Supes
Sinestro

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.